All Comments on 'The Date'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 198 Comments
funksofunksoover 9 years ago
A little conflicted...

I enjoyed it, as I always enjoy your stories.

But it felt a little stilted in its delivery. I'm not sure if it was because it was in 3rd person rather than 1st, but I just didn't feel it as I have your previous stories.

Still, great offering and thanks :)

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRAGEDIES MAKE THE HEART AND MIND STRONGER

and with those in order, tell the Moon to scoot over. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

a five star effort. Thanks.

oshawoshawover 9 years ago

A very enjoyable story. Thank you!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Wow.

I guess I have to work on reading more between the lines like that Anon poster. Without that insight, I would have comletely misunderstood the story.

I can see now that the 'friend' were really just consipiring with the wife and he rich guy to help them cuckhold hubby. The auction was a ruse(3 years in the planning!). The cousin was in on it and the wife slipped herself the drugs to have a better time. Emmy called hubby with that crap story just so he could show up and be humiliated by Marcy begging for more and telling rich bull how much better he was than her pencil dicked husband. Only thing that messed it up was that Marcy took a bit too much and was too out of it to deliver the blow. That let the police get involved and when Junior's drugs showed up, the others decided to cut their losses and through him under the bus.

I bet that shrink she is seeing is probably running brothel on the side and that is what really goes on in the sessions. Yeh, that's the ticket. I see it all so clearly now. Thanks Anon!

<did we read the same story?>

Thanks for the interesting tale. I did find the coincidence of her being the victim and this being hubby's worry a bit much but you mostly pulled it off.

spredmspredmover 9 years ago
Really

Why would your loving wife really want to go on a date with another man, she's looking

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re: Anonymous "Bullshit"

Did you read the same story I did?

NOTHING in your rant fits with what was in the story, making your rant meaningless.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Insecurity usually indicates there is a problem

I found it a fun fantasy. Unfortunately the probablity of the story of the kidnapping and rape is high and of the intervention coming in the knick of time is very low. Good job!

FD45FD45over 9 years ago

The part I liked was the discussion about how things did not go rosy for everyone afterwards.

That is all I am saying.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Nice story

Always get excited when I see Laptopwriter has posted a story. Thx for your efforts.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re: The Charity

Two things made no sense to me:

Not letting the husbands of the "prize" volunteers into the mixer? No way that happens - if they MUST have invitations, then an invitation for the significant others should have been provided.

Then, not giving out info on the bidder to the husband? And NOT calling 911? No even halfway responsible charity is going to be that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I found this quite an enjoyable alternative to...

Wifethief's recent "I know what I'm doing" auction story of a wife bidded on into slavery.

This seems like quite a bit more realistic presentation of the "wife-up-for-auction" scenario.

Laptop is one of our better writers here, and this story was well crafted to close in many loopholes, deliver consequences, and still not paint an ending where everything came up totally roses. I liked how it took a long time for her to get over the rape, and that wouldn't have happened without therapy.

It seemed to me that this charity auction idea should NEVER include married females. Even the single females should be extended some measure of security. I liked how in the epilogue, they were able to raise even more money with a good old fashioned golf tourney. Why didn't they think of this earlier?

Nice work, and well appreciated for its feel-good resolution. It didn't seem forced or unnatural, and that realism helps to define you as one of our greats. I suppose that the worst comments will be about lack of "erotic" content. But if Wifethief gets to post his story in LW, instead of BDSM, then LTW should be MORE than able to present his alternative here for the same audience. Thanks!

This just might be the best posting of the day: 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KarenE

Did you read the story? The charity was not half way upfront They were skimming and didn't want police intervention. That is why they did not call.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Excellent story.....

Great plot. Well written. Thanks.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
I don't like rape stories . . .

. . . the subject and the act are abhorrent to me. That said the prevention and the final outcome of this story make it a feel good affair. The notion of putting on a major charitable event with three novice couples is a stretch of the imagination into pollyanna land but getting the process closer to correct would make this a major novel with little or nothing added to the tale. The police actions at the crime scene were also a bit stretched toward the good cop side.

In all a pretty good job of story telling.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Thanks for a thoughtful well written Real Loving Wives piece...

The plot was well crafted, the characters believable, and the dialogue sounds like real people said the words.

Yeah there are some "flaws" in setting up the situation and it's obvious that Bob and Emmy did not vet the event's history or the people running it. They were simply irresponsible and it's refreshing that they owned it. The directors of the charity and to some extent the volunteers were culpable. The villain may have done the kidnapping and rape (lack of penetration didn't make it any less rape) but by hindering the search for Marcy even for the slightest amount of time the organization shares the fault. Add to that the fact that it was a scam in the first place, they should be looking at some jail time as well.

It shouldn't have taken negative press to get volunteer "dates" to drop out of next year's or future events. The whole thing should have been shut down completely and even those who contracted with the organization to run the event should have some fiscal responsibility.

Jerry was insightful. Marcy was naive and not hard headed. Her heart was in the right place in wanting to honor her mom. I am glad that the bond between them seemed to have survived and perhaps even been strengthened by the ordeal .

Laptopwriter, thank you for this story and for not dumping gratuitous sexual details into it. It isn't a "stroke" piece and for me and countless other literotica readers, we appreciate it.

I do wish that literortica has a Real Loving Wives category for this kind of story. It's sad that it almost gets lost among the willing cuck, forced cuck, humiliation, and cheating wives stories that make me worry for the future of the human race. If there were a separate category for stories like this i wouldn't waste time on the other.

This story is the reason that I visit literotica. I like erotica but am not so fond of porn. If i read the other stuff it's part of my pathologies. I really don't understand those characters who want to humiliate, hurt, and destroy others. That's sociopathy and there is no justification for it in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

Liked the story but I dont agree with the way the husband was ganged up on and made to accept the auction in the first place. The husband made his feelings known to the wife then the friend then the friends husband and each time he was made to feel he was wrong,untrusting and the bad guy. That kind of thing doesn't fly with me. The husband was never the bad guy in this whole story! Yet he was made to feel bad and the odd man out throughout. Everyone in the story had some fault in this debacle EXCEPT the husband!!!! Personally no wife of mine is going out on any "dates" ever!!! That's why we got married!!! If she wants to date then Ill have her stuff packed and in the driveway that night and the locks changed! If EVERYONE would have just LISTENED to the husband NONE of this would have ever happened!!!! Moral of the story wives listen to your husband!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Scam Organisation

By most standards of charity events if the charity actually gets 25% they are way out front most fundraisers only get 3 to 12% for the group except political fundraisers where 45 to 75% makes it to the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So so

I liked the first half, but was disappointed with the second half. Instead of encountering a rapist, it would have been more interesting, IMO, if she had encountered a handsome rich guy who charmed her into an affair, or at least a one night stand, with the husband gradually finding out, and consequences. Why would any man be interested in a strictly platonic "date" that had no potential for developing into a sexual situation? Perhaps Emmy could have said at the auction something like, "Don't be naive, of course you have to at least deliver a blow job. What do you think he payed $2000 for? Conversation? I thought surely you would know. Just don't tell your husband". Anyway, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving Wives

Not very erotic, sexy or ribald but a real Loving Wives story. It fits the category and brings an important message. Besides, most of the stories here are fiction (I hope) so some latitude can be taken.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So...

Seems to me that all too often in little family dramas there is a piece missing. In this case we have the trust problem our narrator has. If when the charity auction had come up if he had explained the issue, then none of the events of the story would likely have happened.

THe story as written would never have happened in that case. Perhaps a subtler point of tension and not one so blatant that it both had to be withheld from some characters to work and also act as a prime motivator would have served better.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Before anyone else does it....

I want to say I am embarrassed by the number of typos and incorrect auto corrects in my previous post. Ouch. 'Through' instead of 'threw'? How the hell did I miss that!

But it does show why I rarely complain about others grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To long and drawn out.

Took too long to come to what should have been a good short story.

mallahmallahover 9 years ago
Why...

Why didn't the couple sue the idiot? If he's so rich, a civil suit could have broken him financially. If he doesn't die in prison, he comes out richer than before. Hard to break someone of sexual peccadilloes...when will these ''anonymous'' geniuses start to write their own 'perfect' stories? Tired of reading on how to make existing stories perfect, they should be writing their own and dazzle us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
residentW

No worries on your grammatical faux pas, however that anon poster who wrote such venom preceding your tale, was none other than frontlinecaster pissed again that "his" category was usurped, by a very decent tale.

laptop always has good shit. I even gave Chicago a five simply because of the great twist.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Another great one by LTW!

Most of them are, IMHO.

studyingstudyingover 9 years ago
i can live with typos

What I can't stand is your effort to make up for peripheral relationships while not dealing with the primary relationship! She badgered him into relenting as if the issue were him trusting her, whereas,the main issue is her disregard of his good judgment and desires. No gratitude is expressed for HIS heroic, law-breaking efforts, taking on a more physically prepared foe! No, she's thanking Emma for making a phone call after Emma helped undermine husband`s authority. Bleccch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the evil slut

She almost got what was coming to her

-Maggot AJ

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 9 years ago
Your Intent

Did you really want the moral of this to be "Don't be in an auction 'cause you might get raped"?

I thought you were going touch on her insistence on humiliating him in front of his friends and acquaintances; even recruiting people to talk him into it.

He repeatedly asked her not to do it...he would need to wonder why this was so important to her and if she was going to start dating behind his back.

If roles were reversed, would she let him go on paid dates with single women?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
One more thought ...

it's just a story. Sure we could quibble over the whole concept of having married women auctioned off for dates, but why bother? It was the plot device needed to make the tale work. Not sure if any auctions of this type ever allow them - none that I am aware of. Plus, it's creepy. Not to mention the fact that a date can be considered just as bad as cheating. Why quibble over such details. It was fun

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Read

For a change a very read, yes so typos, yes there is some moral question on auctioning wife's.

However no wimpy small dick cuckolding husband.

For that 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... Anyone who hasn't been badgered into something by their wife, has never had a wife. Panther fan.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Why didn't Emmy call the police while she was following the scumbag? Just calling hubby to let him know his wife was in trouble seems pretty odd.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Great story

Well done, particularly the insight on the fall out on all involved. A couple of points. Is the golf supplier really Tit-List (I know we say that) or was it Title-ist? And 'what does not kill us makes us stronger' was a motto of the Hitler Youth. 4*.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years agoAuthor
I'm not sure about the quote being the motto of the Hitler youth,

but the actual quote, although German in origin, has noting to do with Hitler.It was written my the German philosopher,Friedrich Nietzsche long before any ever hear of Hitler.

Thank you all, for your comments. I don't usually write in the comment section of my own story, but I wanted to clear up that Hitler thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Phony charity sets women up for easy prey. He was right in not wanting her to be auctioned off. As this author wrote it. These guys should have been sued personally. As it turned out in this miraculous ending as the husband was able to fiqure out who the perpetrator was. Only a writer could put his pen to story and make such a unbelievable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How

How do you spell dumb stupid bitch. Dump the self ego bitch. throw her dumb ass under the bus.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
This was a good story!

It was very cohesive and tightly written. I felt the tension when Jerry turned Marcy down. It is hard to tell a loving deserving spouse no.

The use of popular devices such as Buy a bachelor for an evening, or, bail ____ out of jail, are cheesy and suspect to me. I would rather give money or bid on silent auction prizes. Thanks for sharing a good story.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 9 years ago
Nice story, but bad charity

There is no way a golf tournament could be held with 100% of proceeds going to charity unless a major sponsor were to underwrite all of the green fees, food and beverage, and other costs associated with the event. Special event fundraising is very expensive. With even well organized and successful events often taking 50% of proceeds to cover expenses. For new events and events featuring celebrities, the cost percentages are usually even much higher.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
you know how sometimes a story just starts off wrong?

well this one of those.

a wife who thinks it is OK to go on a "date" with another man, even for a really good cause, is kidding herself.

a husband who thinks it is ok (no matter how reluctantly) for his wife to go out for the evening with another man is delusional.

when you start a saga on a negative note, there is nowhere to go that will make it ok.

no matter how many bit players you bring in, it is flawed from the outset.

and all the different ways of talking around the negative premise do not make this a believable, erotic, or informative story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What did she think?

Everything about dating is a prelude to sex. There are no "innocent" dates. Every married woman alone with a man on a "date" is setting up a possible mating experience. All men if they are on a "date" with a married woman are thinking the same thing S E X. The woman on the "date" are stimulating themselves because that's the nature of "dating." Even Republican women give off the scent.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
I like your stories generally

But there were just too many contrivances to make this even remotely believable. From the charity auction using married women to a semi jealous husband allowing such a thing to the massively successful charity golf tournament put on by a handful of amateurs it lacked plausibility from start to finish. 3 stars for technical merit.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
I liked it

Sure you had to suspend some disbelief, but a good story about a good marriage and some great friends--also fairly well written. Top marks.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

good story, well writen, with the ritm and suspense necessary...But we almost believe she deserved what happen to her, for not believe her husband...But the husband also choose a not safe way for her safety, and all added they got out of the situation well...

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Well Written

Very well written and realistic.

The Friedrich Nietzsche quote ' whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger' has always bothered me as people forget that it was spoken in sarcasm.

Nietzsche had health problems all of his life, gradually getting sicker and sicker until, at age 39, he could no longer work full time. By the time he was 45, he was incapacitated and he died at age 56. He fought through numerous diseases since his childhood until he couldn't fight anymore.

Realisticly, "what ever doesn't kill you weakens you so that the next occurance comes closer to killing you"

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Good story; but the Foubdation should have been sued.

After all, they set it up with no protections in place for any of the participants. After all, what if one of the women decided to get pregnant by one of the donors? That would be a shitstorm of problems and you can bet some gold digging bitch would have thought about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't say I liked it

A ridiculously paranoid (and IMO very unsympathetic) husband has all his paranoia confirmed by an idiotic and inept rapist with tons of money happens to pick the wife out of at least two dozen women, and then the husband is the big hero? Ugh.

2 stars, and only because the grammar was decent.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it but...

Thought it was a good story but felt like you played it a little safe. Husband gets there in the nick of time, bad guy caught red-handed in front of cops, hero able to easily maintain the 'high road' with wife.

I would've liked to have seen you take plot farther. What if Jerry wouldn't have been in time? Marcy raped, while harsh, would've turned up the tension in the story dramatically. Especially if there was some doubt if she'd been drugged or not. Think the friends felt guilty before? Now they would've tried to find a hole to crawl into! Would Jerry have been able to be the 'white knight' still, or would he be so angry with an 'I told you so' attitude? Marcy's guilt and shame would've a lot more intense and the recovery a lot more painful (especially if she ended up pregnant/STDs). And if Shore wouldn't have been a simple halfwit, maybe a rich smart asshole who actually got away with it, there could have been several dark, hard twists available.

Knowing your writing skills, if you'd have jumped into the deep end of the pool with your plot, you could have taken this story from 'good' to 'something special.'

Just my thoughts.

Good story... but as a fan... I'm wishing for better! Yeah, I'm probably a bit spoiled. LOL!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
this may be an echo

I find myself in agreement with DFWBeast.

Perhaps you should write "The Date 2: The Dark Path" or some such title, where it all goes sideways.

There is so much potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bobby

it was a good storie buy it went on to long .

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
A great tale!

I was on the edge of my seat, for the first few pages! I think, however, that the end of the story is too much like a game show. Happy endings for all, consolation prizes and the like.

You write exquisitely, and I was happy to Favorite you so I can read more of your works. The story, though, has so much more potential, and I'm sad to see the tale ended so abruptly. This could have turned into a great "Perils of Pauline" series.

As the author, you, of course, had the ultimate choice of who happened to what, however I think, based on the category you placed it in, the expectation set wasn't really met.

I eagerly look forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh god

so so bad 2*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
The story was different from other loving wives stories

I enjoyed the read.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uh

Your ability to craft a story is as strong as ever, but man do I feel like I just swallowed cod liver oil straight from a still wet cod! Men right, women mildly retarded. Not their fault; that what men for.

I'm sure your editor does help you to tell a better story, but yes, the spelling, syntax, and grammar could have been proof-read. If you have no intent of ever submitting to a publishing house, by all means ignore that. I'm well aware there's a large contingent of readers here who care nothing for such matters.

droogedroogeover 9 years ago
Too Sweet...

I must admit that this story was a much needed change of story line. It seems that almost every story tagged as a Loving Wife story has a set pattern. Young for her age, a most beautiful woman gifted with the body of a Venus even after three children her breasts haven't sagged an inch has her husband repeat whenever they make love how much he would like to see her with another man. Not some ordinary man but an exceptionally handsome man with a package of at least 10" and a body that would put Adonis to shame. He can fuck all night long and keep her in a state of continuous orgasm day or night well you get the idea. A constant diet of this trash is enough to for a male reader to consider the advantages of homosexuality (no offense intended to our gay community). So here comes along a story so refreshingly different that it has the reader enthralled but the further he gets into the story the sweeter it becomes until if one could last that long without throwing up. I lasted to the end and I didn't throw up. I appreciate the authors good intentions and thank him(her) for the time and effort devoted to what is an original story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but not great.

I enjoyed it, but it fizzled at the end. Her trauma was way overdone if there was no actual rape. If he had raped her and she remembered responding in her drugged state, then a year of anguish would have made sense. I would have liked to see him punch out the charity organizers for not calling the police. Four stars. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Good plot. Creative story, especially good touch with the charity con- game, auction.

Strange, the story did not have much emotional impact. I say strange because cancer has struck both my wife and daughter. This story should have a great effect,but it did NOT!!

You didn't develop and describe your characters. The evil villain was a cartoon character... The whole effort felt rushed.

This was an unusual poor story from you laptopwriter.Because you have such a high standard of performance. I guess everyone has the occasional failure.

You have my appreciation for your efforts and I look forward to the next story. Thanks

AMerryMan

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Raised my blood pressure

Good plot, but anyone with a beautiful wife was taking a big risk to let her participate. I would still be concerned by how much she wanted to date another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A very important topic. The story held the edge of panic that a distraught husband would fell. Realistic, plausible, but a few editing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked it ,they could've had the guy sued for a large sum that went to the charity

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
It would be different in my home

"Yeah, I read it. I'll admit, it seems very well organized, but this is only the third year for this thing. If you ask me, they've just been lucky something hasn't happened."

With something less than a flourish I tore the slick brochure in half and handed it to Marcy and turned back to the TV.

==================

"Marcy, you're as transparent as cellophane. Don't give me that social crap; this is another attempt to get me to change my mind on that damn charity auction. How many times do I have to say no?"

"Okay," she retorted, "maybe it is. I'm sorry. I just really would like to do this, Jerry." 

From the look on his face, he wasn't happy. She knew, without a doubt, this was her last hoorah. 

"Alright, I'll stop. Just be nice to our company, okay? Emmy is my best friend at work. I've only met her husband a couple times but he seems nice, too. You met him once."

"Oh, really? Since when do we entertain and dine with anyone in this home without prior agreement? I'm not a tool, don't think you and your friend can use me like one. If my good friend Stan likes to give his wife away for a night with a stranger, that's their business. My wife should know that I'm against this and if she does this on her own it will be considered betrayal with subsequent consequences. Now, since I was never consulted on your little propaganda dinner party, I'm going out for dinner. Enjoy yourselves. Call my cell when they're gone."

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Interesting and well written story but not plausible.

There are many minor things any of which makes the story unbelievable. In any event very wealthy young rich guys can get all the sex they want from beautiful young women without resorting to rape. Nevertheless, it was a good story and worth the 4 star rating I gave it.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
And THAT is why...

We just do the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure every year. It's a hell of a lot safer than those charity auctions. I agree with Hubby in this tale. I wouldn't want my wife doing something like that either, and for the same reasons. I trust my wife, but I don't trust the people at those auctions doing the bidding. I think you went a little too easy on Asshole Rapist, though. Any guy who would fuck or rape another man's wife is lower than whale shit at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Still a great tale, LTW.

5 Solid Stars

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Good, but...

Well written story but not one I would hope to find on Literotica. Good moral to the story and all, but not the fun, exciting erotica I look for here. I'm not saying avoid it; I'm just warning you what to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she's not single

why was she going out on a "date." No sympathy for her at all, and her husband's a prize dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
auction

I just think the auction idea was ill conceived. It was only a matter of time for something like that to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To D Wornock

The fact that the rapist in this story had money and therefor the rape was not plausible shows a complete lack of understanding of the crime itself. Rape is a crime of violence and desire to control, humiliate and inflict pain on the victim. Sex is merely the tool to accomplish that. There are many examples of wealthy men who have been convicted of rape.

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Perhaps some read too much into a great story....

but 69 comments this quick, a lot of people were trolling Lit today and... they found a great entertaining and LW fictional story.

LTW, Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
hilter youth?

Boys motto: "Live faithfully, Fight Bravely and Die Laughing."

Girls motto: "Be Faithful, Be Pure, Be German."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

It was an auction for a date and not an auction to be drugged and raped. This is a fantastic story about how a piece of shit gets what he deserves, prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been there with my wife.

Excellent. When is the next story to appear??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

Auctioning wife off for charity is a bit questionable BUT when I was a boy (exact age I don't recall) our small two room school had "Box Socials" where the mother decorated a cardboard box and supplied it with lots of food for a dinner. They then had an auction and men bid on the decorated box and ended up eating with the woman who made it. It was all on the up and up of course because we kids went along with the box; kind of puts a damper on any romantic intentions.. Not too much hanky panky went on with that scenario.

My wife remembers them also but she thought it was really weird to have a different man sitting with and eating with her mother.

How times have changed huh?

Thanks for your story. CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Missing!

Great story but the only thing missing is that Jerry should have castrated the SOB after beating him so bad the bastard was in the hospital for a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hehehehe only in real life dear annony. But this isn't real life

you cock-less dope it's a story and they can date and fuck and cum and everything sweetie!! So get back intoy9our closet dear annony and read these wi\vbes dating and fucking everyone and then you can bitch and cry and be the fag you are

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Very well established story

and I think one that points up the fallacy of a "safe" date with a stranger. Her husband didn't feel good about the auction thing and that should have been enough reason for the wife not to do it. But she was head strong and full of herself and so she disregarded his concerns and pressured him into doing something that was against his better judgment. She was wrong to disregard her husbands wishes and she nearly got raped and nearly got him killed. She had no idea of the danger she placed herself in and from her attitude afterwards she wasn't very remorseful for her treachery. And that's what it was. She went behind her husband's back and enlisted allies to sway him to her very much more important opinion of what was right for her to do. She was unable for a good while afterwards to have sex with her husband, even though he didn't do anything wrong, again it was all about her. She lived so far up her own ass that it was amazing that she could function as a living, breathing individual.

I do not like or condone association with stupid people, no matter how pretty they are. Especially where, like in her case, her ego was what she was all about, her mother's cancer gave her an excuse to put herself on display in the competition. She even changed her looks, not for her husband but to attract a higher bid. Wow, I guess I don't like her at all. Didn't realize she struck such a chord in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4/5

Its always fun reading your stories. Keep it up & thanks for writing this story.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Great read!

I'd have done same thing in Jerry's position. Who the hell could think this would end in any way other than bad? The charity is only 3 years old. I say they got EXTREMELY lucky that it didn't happen sooner. Taking your won date to a different location for the date itself??? I wouldn't trust some random guy. Great story. Only thing I'd change about it is I'd have Jerry break the asshole's nose. If you're going to host a charity like this, make sure you have dinner there at the function. Don't allow the bidders to take the girls elsewhere. Hire bouncers to insure that bidders leave alone. Those idiots handled it very poorly and deserved to be shut down. More so even, since most of the money didn't go towards charity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4.55/5.0 = A = *****

Unlike some other guys, i prefer Loving Wife stories where the wife has sex with another man. However you managed to have me read all five pages. Your writing skills are way above average.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I really don't like storylines that depend on people being harmed

in order to set up a happy ending.

It just seems like a false scenario of negativity created in order to arrive at a contrived point of happiness.

Another, more realistic outcome would have been the four of them finish dinner,

he thanks them all for their input and suggestions, but,

if his wife still feels that she HAS to be a prize for another man at the auction, then she also needs to realize there are consequences.

Fill out the entry forms?

Feel that it is perfectly OK to go on a public date with another man?

Believe that the amount of money a man who is not her husband is willing to pay for an evening with her is strictly altruistic?

(A man paying a price for a woman's companionship? there is a term for that.)

The price she pays for her actions?

Be served with divorce papers.

Sure honey, you can go on a date with another man, just not as my wife.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

Marcy is worried that it was her “fault”. She should be glad that she was there with a worried husband at home and a friend to keep an eye on her there, otherwise Shore probably would have found a defenseless victim!

And as for Bob and Emmy’s guilt, he did all HE could do, he certainly had no way of knowing his cousin would be outbid, and Emmy certainly went above and beyond with what she did to try to prevent the rape!

@mallah, yes, I was thinking the same thing, a nice civil suit, maybe even with the proceeds going to cancer research!

@studying Re: gratitude. Where did you see her NOT grateful for her husband’s heroics? She was EXTREMELY grateful, possibly her gratitude was initially over-powered by her guilt feelings, but it was DEFINITELY there!

@thunderfoot1959 Re: charity – While I can’t speak of the OTHER expenses, it was stated that the golf course donated ITS services, i.e. greens fees.

As for the auction itself, unlike some others I DO believe that there can be "innocent" dates, but several basic rules were violated here: First and foremost, the husband shouldn't have been shamed/brow-beaten into accepting this, his wishes should have been respected. Second, I don't know how much "vetting" could reasonably be done, but obviously NOTHING was really done here. And as someone else said, not allowing husbands/boyfriends to attend is just stupid! Heck, it might push the bidding up as they bid on their own wives/girlfriends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story!

This story was full of humanity, including mistakes, redemption, justice, marital love and renewed friendships. It was an exciting read and also contained many lessons about life. My sincerest appreciation.

Thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She was a lousy spouse

When your spouse says "I don't feel right about this," you STOP trying to talk them into it. Supposed he tried every night to talk her into anal sex, she said no, and he kept trying to convince her ? At what point does not listening to your S/O become utter disrespect ?

Good storytelling, but the wife really sucked as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring and predictable.

Sorry, I stayed till the end but it was a dull read. A formula where b follows a etc.

Thank you anyway.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Second time through

and the writing is stellar, as always. I hope that this woman and her best friend Emmy aren't friends of the author because there is absolutely nothing to recommend either of them. I guess it's good that the wife became stronger from all of this, but you should have started her husband on testosterone shots or something because after the 3rd time he had to tell her why he didn't want her to do this stupid thing he should have bounced her ass out the door, along with the friend and her husband. No means no and after being proved right he let her become even more of a "princess" than she was before, but a stronger one I guess. After I got through kicking everyone's ass involved, wife and friend and friend hubby I would have gone after the charity in a civil suit and tried to personally bankrupt them.

Damn you write good characters. Not much to like in any of them in the story overall, but they were well portrayed. Once again, thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Issues not dealt with.

I gave a 3 because you are a good writer but Marcy should not have been so pushy and I don't care if there would be no danger, my wife only dates me

Very stupid idea to auction married women for charity. That is marriage breaking activity in the best of circumstances.

I don't like that Jerry didn't even address all his issues over this.

Glad Marcy got stronger but she, as well as all her stupid friends, were at some fault for establishing the theater for this to play out.

They all needed to own their stupidity to move on.

Dumb asses had no safety protocols at all and did no research.

Better late than never.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Still well written, wife still

an entitled twit, but oh well. Sad thing is that a lot of articles have been written recently about how charities like this are just skimmers for con men to get rich. Cancer research and that of other diseases deserves better than to be used by thieves to bilk generous people out of their money. Still a good story and I still hope that the author doesn't know these people personally.

Vito1960Vito1960almost 8 years ago
Scary.....

I remember something a while back that happened in the San Francisco Bay Area that was eriely similar to this. I cannot remember the exact details but it was a "date" type auction.

Anyone who would let their wife do that is seriously naive!!

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
Four comments...

One, how did I miss this?

Two, I loved it. You got a five from me.

Three, who are some of these comment people? This was a wonderful tale of love.

Four, I heard the "Wounded Warriors" charity turned out to be a scam. My wife and I stopped doing the big charities years ago. We stay local. Some people...

Now I'm sorry I missed this, and I want you to keep writing because you're one of my top choices every time.

Jedd Clampett

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

One of the interesting side notes that developed from Marcy's horrible experience, was Jerry's trust issues...they no longer existed. When his lovely wife was sent away on a week's training seminar for her new job, never once did a suspicious thought cross his mind. She was his and he was hers.

not to be cynical or anything before hand you cant realy be sure if she would never cheat becouze she i okay on going on a date with an other man

(evry carity who would do that with maried woman has no morals so is by definition a bad charity)

and after the fact

there could be 2 reason why she would never cheat on her husband again

first offcourse she truly does love him with all his hart but we all know that just is not enough sometimes

ore it becouze she got allmost raped wich would have damage her faith in man considerly wich offcourse would make it that much harder for her to cheat i think that is also a very big rol in the statement of the last paragraf it isnt mentioned and i know that people whont like me for this opinion

but it is usaly the way things work

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 8 years ago
No no no

As soon as the guards told him he could not enter, he should of taken his wife and just walked away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No lawsuit?

In our state, Jerry could have sued the non-profit corporation and all the financial resources of the officers are fair game. Had this story been mine, that is what would have happened, in addition to the criminal charges.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Carvoli

Wounded Warriors, while not a scam, only donates 78% of its proceeds to the cause which is a crime...... I was an Army officer, soldiers started a charity called Carry The Fallen to help military with PTSD, limb and other medical issues and expenses..... 100% goes to the cause, we work for free and have raised enough to open to group homes with beds for 100 Vets to help them with any issues. So far we have raised 23 million dollars helping thousands of people..... So never give up on charity, some work...

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

My wife and I double date with a few other couples. We dine , we dance with each other and even canoodle a bit with these close friends . If a friend or my wife were to suggest , even for a real good charity, this premise of this story . There would be only one response, NO!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
A good 5* story from you.

Which is no surprise as you are one of the best authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
INTERESTING STORY

But Marcy was a fool and a bit too open to being with the men for a date. She didn't seem that naive to think that a man that bid thousands of dollars for her didn't expect some kind of satisfaction. Marcy was too convinced that she could deceive her husband and have her way and because of the charity she could alieviate her shame and guilt. Sorry, but Marcy sounds like a slut in this story just looking for an innocient excuse to fuck around. Marcy seems like a slut waiting for another "innocent opportunity" to play! I would have kicked her to the curb and not looked back since she was not without guilt!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I will say this right now!

This is NOT a political forum. Any political statements in the comment section of my stories will be deleted as soon as I see them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
would have been a 5* ... now ...

but he didnt divorce this whore . 3*

she was WAY too willing to put herself out there at full access to a whole night "charity date" .

whole night . nope . should have been a divorce just for demanding hubby allow it .

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Thanks to the immutability of Murphy's Law, damn near everything -- in the worst possible way.... and all the other corollaries that are out there.

You got my adrenalin pumping with this one. I'm severely old-school about violence against women, and in my opinion, castration is an appropriate punishment for sexual predators like Shore -- along with a couple of decades in prison as Bubba's little bitch. At least you got the prison time taken care of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Got my adrenaline going for sure. I have enjoyed all your stories. Thanks

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Our hero

should make sure the inmates at Shore's prison know what he's there for. The inmates won't need a date rape drug to initiate Shore into the joys of prison sex.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous