All Comments on 'The Dream Daughter'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not good

i was waiting for something to happen but for what?? awful try again.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

While this is admittedly the first story I ever wrote, I still feel like the story accomplishes it's goal rather well. Kat's cruelty and Keith's shameful fantasies create for a scenario where reality is questionable and relationships are redefined. It may be fantasy or it may be actually happening, but I preferred to leave the story there so the reader could enjoy their own fantasies about what would cone in the future for this strange pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wot

Try putting this kind of thing under Fetish, rather than incest/taboo. Because there was no sex in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Liked it, if only because it was refreshingly different to the usual non-imaginative stuff that dominates Literotica.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
Category

I originally had submitted this under the "fetish" heading and I believe it was recategorized because I included the "incest" tag. While I think that was appropriate as there are certainly some taboo interactions and emotions between father and daughter here, I do feel this is much more of a fetish story than an incest one. I will see if I can find someone to move the story appropriately.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
I came

The style of writing entranced me. Your words provoked me. The story carried me. The power of the female in heels made me cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous