All Comments on 'The Dream Daughter'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
I came

The style of writing entranced me. Your words provoked me. The story carried me. The power of the female in heels made me cum.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
Category

I originally had submitted this under the "fetish" heading and I believe it was recategorized because I included the "incest" tag. While I think that was appropriate as there are certainly some taboo interactions and emotions between father and daughter here, I do feel this is much more of a fetish story than an incest one. I will see if I can find someone to move the story appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Liked it, if only because it was refreshingly different to the usual non-imaginative stuff that dominates Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wot

Try putting this kind of thing under Fetish, rather than incest/taboo. Because there was no sex in this.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

While this is admittedly the first story I ever wrote, I still feel like the story accomplishes it's goal rather well. Kat's cruelty and Keith's shameful fantasies create for a scenario where reality is questionable and relationships are redefined. It may be fantasy or it may be actually happening, but I preferred to leave the story there so the reader could enjoy their own fantasies about what would cone in the future for this strange pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not good

i was waiting for something to happen but for what?? awful try again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous