The Day He Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BearySexi
BearySexi
13 Followers

As the intensity magnified, my body moved against Rich hands with more eagerness and my moans slipped out, "Please Rich. Please, I need to cum."

"Not yet pet," he denied me.

Fighting against the need to cum, my body rocked against his touch so much trying to avoid the intense pleasure.

"Please Rich."

"You can cum once all of your holes are filled again," he told me.

Glancing over at Scott and Leon still relaxing on the blankets, I saw out of the corner of my eye Rich's nod for them to come join us.

As they walked over to us, I cannot help but watch their hard cocks swinging with each step. I wished they would hurry up as my body fought not to give into the orgasm that was just on the edge.

Suddenly, Rich filled me from behind causing my back passage to tighten up on his cock.

"Not yet little one. Your other two holes need to be filled first," Rich whispered in my ear.

Rich pulled my body up against his as he settled on the ground, keeping his cock deep inside my ass. Spreading my legs wide open, he offered my cunt to Scott as he walked up. Scott sank down to his knees and slowly pushed his cock inside my pussy causing my body to tighten even more.

My body inadvertently tried to escape the extreme pleasure by going backwards but only succeeded in taking more of Rich's cock into my body.

Moaning loudly, Scott proceeded to start circling my clit with his finger, making me bounce on their cocks.

Escaping the building orgasm almost seems impossible. At that moment, Leon took my head and offered his cock to me. I slid his cock into my mouth and all three told me at the same time, "Cum."

Letting loose on that orgasm, my body shook and quaked at the intensity of my climax. My body clenched tight from my release and quivered on Scott's and Rich's cocks as they started to slide in and out over and over, in excited fuck mode.

My eyes closed as I let the rest of my body take in all the sensations of being used by these three magnificent men.

Leon's hands grabbed hold of my hair as he pulled me in deeper on his cock. His fingers massaging my scalp as he kept the pressure on my head to keep me deep on his cock. My tongue licked at the underside of his cock as he slid himself in and out of my mouth. Resting his cock at the entrance of my mouth, I licked up all of his precum that coated the head before he pushed himself back inside my mouth repeating the actions over and over in a glorious head fuck.

Rich spread open my legs more, making Scott's cock reach deeper inside my pussy.

Whispering in my ear as he fucked my ass, Rich grunted, "I love sharing you, pet. Seeing you getting well used by us and seeing how happy you are at being so used, it makes me happy."

As he whispered such hot words in my ear, he reached between my legs and started to rub my clit. All that attention made my body squirm against these men while they built my body up to that cliff top of happiness.

As Scott reached deep into my pussy with his cock, his hands reached up and mauled at my breasts. Twisting and pulling at my nipples, he made my nipples peak up and harden even more. Scott pinched my nipples tight between his fingers. All the blood in my nipples made it more painful to bear. He then grabbed hold of the chain and tugged on it in the same rhythm of his fucking cock going in and out of my pussy.

Whimpering and moaning on to Leon's cock, I felt my pussy fluttering on Scott's dick as it neared another orgasm. Pushing back desperately against Rich, my eyes flew open and looked up at Leon. Hoping with the different signs communicating to each other silently, one of these knowledgeable guys would give me the release I needed.

Leon smiled at me as he looked over at Rich and Scott. All three of them seem to speed up which made me tighten and moan even louder. My eyes shut at the intensity as I tried to fight for that control, but it seemed like a losing battle.

As my muscles pulsed on the cocks, I heard Leon say, "Cum for us."

Hearing his voice giving permission sent me over that amazing precipice. I free fall and shake and quake on their cocks while the orgasm races through me.

Pulling on the chain, Scott had pain shooting through my nipples as I come down from the orgasm.

Knowing he had my attention on what he was doing to me, I heard Scott say, "Cum again now."

Soon as he finished saying it, I felt Rich rubbing even faster on my clit causing me to cum again.

My muscles squeezed tightly on to their cocks as my body shudders and goes through my next orgasm.

Breathing what I can around Leon's cock, I heard Rich whisper in my ear, "You enjoying cumming for us pet? I want to feel you squeezing me good. Cum again."

Placing a kiss on my neck, his fingers moved even faster on my clit. Forcing me to have yet a third orgasm so close together. My muscles squeezed them so tight that I could hear the men through my rapture. They were moaning in pleasure before they too started to orgasm and shoot their cum inside me all at the same time.

As the men pulled out, I felt Leon pull me into his arms and kiss the top of my head. He led me over to the blankets on the ground and pushed me softly towards the ground.

"Lay down with legs spread." He commanded.

Laying on my back, I felt my arms and legs being held by Scott and Rich, with one of them on each side of me.

In unison, they pulled my legs out exposing my pussy for Leon.

With all three sets of eyes on my pussy, I couldn't help but feel more vulnerable. Anything could happen to me, and I wouldn't be able to escape it. My heart raced again.

As they sat around my body looking at my pussy, my breath increased in anticipation of what they would do while they relaxed.

My pussy was pulsing like it knew that they were watching every movement it made.

Leon laid down on his stomach with his mouth hovering over my pussy.

Looking into my eyes so he knew I was paying attention, he said, "I will not stop my attention on your pussy until I have gotten the desired orgasms I want from you. You are open for me and my tongue."

Hearing his words, my pussy pulsed even more as the need built up in my stomach to have the attention he was telling me. My cunt arched towards him as Rich and Scott share a smile at my wanton display.

Leon's fingers spread open my lips, and I felt the juices slipping down. I felt that vulnerability of being opened up before the eyes of these three men.

Glancing up at Rich, he leaned down and kissed me good and deep. His tongue slid inside my mouth and wrestled around with mine as he showed his ownership of me in a very basic way of just kissing. Moaning into his mouth, I felt Leon's tongue start lapping up the juices that had seeped out.

Oh how two tongues were driving me crazy and then I felt a third tongue. Scott's tongue licked across my pebbled nipples sticking out from the tight clamps.

As my mind blanked out on all thoughts except for how wonderful it was to have three tongues on my body driving me crazy, I felt the first orgasm building. Leon started rubbing on my clit as well as lapping up all the juices.

Hearing a buzzing sound start up, my body jerked as the vibrations touch my clit.

Whatever vibrator Leon was using, it was very powerful and sent me over the edge immediately. As he kept the vibrator on my clit, he forced a few more orgasms one right after the next. My screams muffled as Rich kept possessing my mouth. I couldn't do anything but fly through each orgasm, each making me more tired from the one before.

Many orgasms later, Rich lifted his head away from my mouth. I opened my eyes and had to blink a few times to focus on his face as everything was so hazy. Finally, my eyes focused on his smiling face.

Tentatively lifting a shaky hand, I rested it on his cheek and smiled back at him. My legs and whole body shook from all the orgasms that Leon had coaxed from me. My brain could focus on nothing as I seemed to drift in this hazy feeling of sexual exhaustion.

The vibrator lifted away and Leon leaned in and gave a small lick to my clit sending me over the edge again. My legs tighten at how sensitive my clit was to the smallest touch.

Lifting his head away, he nodded at the other two. Rich leaned in and said something. Looking up at him with a dazed look, I blinked trying to focus, but I could not seem to get out of this haze.

Rich pulled me into his arms and sat up. Leon came behind me and settled in really close where I could feel the warmth of both of these men. Their cocks nestled against my entrances and slowly they pushed inside. Rich filled my pussy, and his hands went down to my legs, wrapping them around his waist so I sat even closer to his cock. Leon wrapped his arms around my body as he sandwiched me so close to both bodies. Leon's cock slid inside my ass, and they gently used my body to stroke their cocks.

The little bit of friction from their cocks made me shake even more as my whole body was sensitive and very alert to the attention.

My body squeezed their cocks tightly as they pushed me higher towards another orgasm.

"Cum."

I heard the word vaguely, but my body responded automatically as the orgasm tipped over the edge.

Screaming at the intensity of the feeling, Scott took the opportunity and advantage to slide his cock into my mouth, muffling the noise.

Wrapping my arms around Rich's waist, I enjoyed the moment of letting the three men do what they wanted to my body. As my mind faded into the background, there was no thought except the knowledge of what the men were doing right at that moment.

I was Rich's, and he had shared me with others.

Nuzzling my head into Rich's neck as Scott slid in and out of my mouth, Rich wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his body. Turning his head, he softly kissed my head.

All three cocks sped up as they slid in and out of my body. I felt Rich's hands grip on to me as he pulled me tighter on to his cock. All three cocks held still deep in to my body as they released their orgasms. They grunted and groaned as they filled all of my holes to the brim with their semen.

Both Scott and Leon pulled out of my body and zipped up their pants.

Once Scott and Leon were all dressed, they brought out some food and put some on plates for us all.

Handing a plate over to Rich, he pulled out and settled me against his body.

Rich grabbed some food off the plate and put it to my mouth.

Eating the food that he offered, I nestled in close to his body as the cool air seeped into my body. While I was chewing some food, he took off the clamps and rubbed my nipples easing the pain that shot through my body.

Once we all finished the food, Rich pulled me to lay down on the blanket. Snuggling up against me, I felt the other two surround my body as well. With the heat from all three men keeping me warm, I drifted off in to an exhausted sleep with a very satisfied smile on my face.

BearySexi
BearySexi
13 Followers
12