All Comments on 'The Day I Died'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
OlefishermanOlefisherman14 days ago

Another wasted time another author writing for the pussy whipped crowd, cuckholds everyone. Not a pair of stones among the whole audience. If there were minus points I could give I would. Like minus 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nope! Should have made piece of shit Davey boy disappear and then sold cheating skank slut Helen to a Mexica cartel that owns whore houses in Tijuana. Only person to suffer was victim hubby. Just terrible.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

A double fantasy—his ending and her ending. Would that it were so in real life…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very nice tale till you wimped out!!! Got remember if you are not willing to pay don't play until you move on! Check out Gary Smith good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Quite good, excellent for the husband to stand firm, figure things out, and get out of the marriage with some retribution.

Nice eroticism too, knowing why, through the slut's eyes, that she did what she did, and have her describe her enjoyment..., well, this is Literotica.

The quality of mercy that the hubby found, to eventually pay off the wife's debt, hard to render judgment on that, that is how the hubs is written, this is something we need to understand about him, in the end.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 months ago

I agree with the last. He was too nice already and then he pays off the loan and she call's and says thank you. Wasn't that sweet of her. I don't mind being nice when ex is retentive. But come on, she still didn't feel like she did husband wrong even at the end.

Pinto931Pinto931about 2 months ago

Last paragraph reduced it from 4* to 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't care for it much, esp. that he paid off her loan? After caring less about her husband (cheating while he was recovering??) being a supreme slut, all the lies and deception? This is one of those stories where her sins should have landed her in some far away brothel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You just had to make Ed a cuck wimp in the end. That bitch would have died on the streets. There is no redemption of forgiveness for a cheater.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

ONE star, minus!

CAUTION: Older readers may get sufficiently worked-up and angry to CAUSE a Cardiac episode!

I couldn't get past page two!

Now, where did I put my Beta-Blocker pills?.

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well told story; but the usual LW legal tropes about suing employers under so-called “morals” and “non-“fraternization” clauses are complete fiction; those causes of action do NOT exist in any Anglo-American jurisdiction. They are enforceable by the employer against employees, and correlatively EMPLOYEES (re: not their spouses) would have sexual harassment claims against their employers work unwanted workplace sexual attention, but an employer has no legal obligation to non-employee spouses for sexual trysts related to the work place. Hello? If an employer was liable to non-employee third parties, why in the world would they even have such policies if they subjected the employer to such liability? Geez, this “sued my wife’s company for a billion dollars under their morals clause” drives me batshit. I know it makes the LW commentariat orgasm, but it doesn’t exist in the real world. Stop it. Please.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 months ago

Great story, weak ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't think Ed was a fool because he paid off her loans, but rather didn't want the loans to chase their kids later on in case something happened to her. As a heart attack survivor, you really start putting things into perceptive about your life, and that there might not be a tomorrow. He might have also done it to help her out and also because he felt sorry for her, after all they did have 30 good years together. Also not factored in was her going on HRT, which increased her libido, and him having ED due to the medications he was on, left him a little limp when he needed to be hard to take care of business. And up until the Christmas party it sounded like they worked around it (that's what devoted couples do).

I know people who collect a bunch of stuff, and their spouse wouldn't know what to do with most of it. After the kids took what they wanted, the rest went up for auction selling for 10 cents on the dollar. That happens all the time in real life. In my own case, I started getting rid of a bunch of junk, and partly started projects just went to scrap, as I knew I'd never finish them. It happens.

This wasn't my first read either, as I've enjoyed this story many times. Ed wasn't a wimp, in that he divorced her after things health-wise settled out for him after verifying that she was cheating on him and making him an unknowing cuckold. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ed is still a fool, paying off the whores loan, still taking responsibility for her actions, no wonder she cheated, what a chump he is

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

No one can take away your honour. It has to be given away.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

And the asshole is still walking around upright. Sorry, but not my definition of a happy ending. 3 stars, the Bear is not sympathetic.

The BEAR

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

There was just something, or maybe it was the way you wrote it, but it didn’t hang together for me

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

She is just so evil. Far too many divorced men and not enough widowers.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - second read and I have had a change of heart. The SLUT got exactly what she deserved, but it needed to last for at least 5 years after the divorce, before he allowed her to become part of the family again. Yes, I know exactly what it feels like to be in an ICU for a week and my heart actually stopped during the angiogram, but luckily they were able to get it going again. It certainly changed my attitude towards life and how short it can be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To anonymous below from 4 months ago, until you've had a heart attack and spent a few days/weeks in the hospital, you'll never know how weak you really are. It takes a lot out of you, not to mention getting used to all the different medications AND their side effects. It took me over 6 months to get semi normal again, and that was 3 years ago. So until you've been there, I wouldn't say anything. Yes, my wife and I are still dealing with it too. Some of the medications can cause ED. I take a daily Viagra, just to make sure I can keep my end up. ;-)

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

4 stars - NOPE that loan should never have been paid off, PLUS no time with the kids or grandkids for years.

The SLUT needed to suffer for years and years for the payback to even be close.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

really liked it. The wife you created was greasy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Husband was a sissy wimp cuck all the way through to the end. I guess the author just hates men with character or self-respect. Here is a better ending... David and his big cock were walking out of a bar where he'd just picked up another empty-headed married bimbo slut. Three men grabbed them and threw them into the back of a van. They saw Helen already tied up and gagged. The women were forced to watch David scream in agony as he lost his dick and balls. They were shoved in his mouth. Tied hand and foot with heavy chains he was tossed over the side of a bridge into a deep lake. Both women were taken across the boarder where they were sold to a Mexican cartel that owned a dozen brothels. Neither were ever seen again and nobody cared.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

What a disgusting ending. Seriously he decided to be friends with tghe freaking bitch ho almost sent him to his grave and paid off her loan? The kids supposedly took his side but invited her to event? 1 star, and that barely deserved.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor11 months ago

Good job Freewheel. Your story reminds me a little of Radk's It Takes a Strong Man. Not quite sure why. Maybe it's that both of the MCs refuse to be a cuckold and later forgive on their own terms. In Ed you have created a strong character and the story itself is well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As good ol' Barnum used to say: "There's a sucker born every minute!" Paid off her part of the loans?!?!? Wat a loser!! Big cock tramp whore - deserved far worse. At least they all dumped her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SWAMP DONKEY!!! BUT being an older cunt is okay, the younger SWAMP DONKEYS tend to accept the older donkeys, but the younger ones??? OH HELL NO!!!! they do not wasnt compitition for the cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure that these cuckold husbands you write about are based on you. Do you ever feel any shame while licking a better man’s cum out of your wife’s pussy?

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

This was going to be 5 until he paid the ex wife 200,000 $ loan, tell me on what planet that would happen? Just not realistic, Ruined a reasonable story with that soppy crap.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

RAAC sux. At least he divorced the slut.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I don't get why authors decide to put the woman's side in the story. She's obviously the villain. I don't want to hear her side. I don't want to hear her point of view. The story wasn't too bad though, even though I didn't read her side

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Looks like he's not writing anymore. Story was good but the vibrations were unbelievable. No one talks that way. And the nation just felt like someone rushing through running without taking a breath.

The taking jet back seemed too waxy the fist time... especially with her on her way to asshole. Why would he stop her? See what happens.... then the realization it was a longer affair comes fron nowhere.... so entertaining but not great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2* for helping her financially after all she did to him.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Why help the bitch, she totally betrayed him?

To the curb and leave the lying bitch in the gutter.

1/5 he is a cuck

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

David the asswipe was really stupid to go after married coworker.he should have known husband would find out and fuck up his lifeexactly as he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DESTROY HER. MY GOD, DESTROY HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why pay off her loan? If you're going to BTB, then you BTB.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Another whore wife story..... most of us men dislike it when she has small consequences...,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Helen related to Linda?

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Helen was even more shallow than most wives in LW stories. A few rumors of David's sexual prowess around the office and a couple dances at the company Christmas party and she was ready to throw away her marriage.

Then continues the affair after her husband almost died? Literally too stupid to survive in the real world.

Granted good people make bad decisions but, the wife that was described at the beginning of the story would never have made the decisions she did. Especially after her husband had almost died. It's hard to suspend disbelief as much as this author asked us to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do women always go back to their lover when they have been found out. Its like a magnet for them. In fact it just totally hacks off the husband, bigtime. Than then makes them even more angry and then the wife thinks they're being stupid. Really!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Idiot husband, evil slut wife... she played him all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you stupid little man , no man who has a cheating wife ever ask if she love's her lover , no husband care's about shit like that ,he only care that she gave his pussy away..you pay off her dept and become her friend ,WHY,WHY. WHY,WHY .you stupid little man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why not surprise us? Instead of following the Lit template with another weak husband, why not be bold? Why not create a real, strong male character?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another weak husband character.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

I could see it coming, glad I skipped to the end after page 1. ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ed was a damn wimp , spineless fool, she was a size queen bitch who cared more about her lover than Ed and would have continued the affair … screw here to a life of hell!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointed he paid the loan. You don’t have to like her or hurt but to help her? Fuck that. Not after what she did. Lying whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sorry he didn't toss you off a cliff somewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He didn't want to be friends. Why should he? He just wanted you to stay the fuck out of his relationship with the kids. And if giving her some bullshit about "being freinds" and a few bucks would do that, it was peace bought at a low price.

like the final sentence stated: " I was thankful that his wounds had healed so that we could still be friends, at least for our children's sake."

He's just tolerating her, and that's all she desrves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good until the end. Why pay off her debt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad you gave the wife a good way out. I like coming to the comments and seeing all these women haters get bent out of shape about the ending. That alone deserve a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but you sat up a nuanced BTB story but then you did not allow us to experience the Burning of the Bitch.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Ed is a pussy!!! Make the slut HURT!!!!

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

This story is fiction.

A good "story", thank you and keep writing.

An author that is writing can call of the shots in the story. It makes no difference what actual laws are, all that matters is that the author is satisfied with his/her work.

So try to read with that in mind and we all will be satisfied as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hormeones be ficking damned. She was still a grown ass woman who knew rigfht from wrong.

I'd have just let the dumb cunt suffer.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

I gave up the story when we got to the company paying damages to the husband. That was an immediate 1* because husband had no cause of action. The comment by Legio_Patria_Nostra builds on that insanity and is even more preposterous. The story also never explained why wife did not stop with David as soon as husband found out, but instead just fed herself into the grinder. Makes no sense.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Half a million? Really? From a drug company? What law school did MC's lawyer attend? The going rate for that type of settlement, especially supervisor-employee lawsuits where the predating party has a history of harassment, is much, much higher. Given MC's heart condition and "pain and suffering" as a consideration. Furthermore, that the company's HR so miserably failed when transferring him would add at least another $800K to $1.5M to the suit. I'd figure out-of-court for at least $5.5M plus legal fees. Also, in Texas, adultery is still grounds for divorce and can carry weight on asset distribution, spousal support, etc. Otherwise, a good tale. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you're going to destroy someone who has wronged you, you do not allow them pity.....ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never understand why authors insist on giving us the cheater's perspective. Don't care at all what justifications they may have for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit of an anatomy lesson. A woman's vagina is about 6" long. Inserting a ten inch object fully inside would displace the cervix by about 4".

That is not pleasure, that is physical damage, and would be agony.

Storm113Storm113about 2 years ago

You seem to have an ongoing problem: consensual or not, this was sexual harassment. She wouldn't be fired. She would sue the company, and if they fired her it would just make the payout bigger. Also, as has been stated the husband can't sue her company, but he can get half of her payout. I like your stories, but this same thing happens in most of them, and it's irritating. BUT, thank you for your work. I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average when are these stupid women going to start thinking with their heads instead of their fannys I love the BTB (jaybee186)

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

I'm not sure the husband could sue the company, the wife certainly could, but i don't think the husband could. This is actually a recurring problem with an overwhelming number of stories in this category. The husband suing the wife's employer? It just seems ridiculous, i know in this case it was for coercion and in most other stories it's fraternization, but it's still spurious, since the husband isn't part of the contract or policy. I certainly know my boss would laugh her ass off if a lawsuit like that ever crossed her desk.

Also, why wouldn't she sue the company as well? She was after all, the original victim, no matter that she later turned into a perp. She'd certainly have much more right than the husband ever would.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Ask a PI, and outside of insurance and benefits fraud cases, these are their bread and butter: married couple, often with kids flown the nest, run into problems because one gets bored -- and no, it's not always the woman -- and finds a "grass is greener" cake eater scenario. The cake provider at some point realizes that he or she has been made a chump and bails the heck out. In my experience, few of the cheaters get fired and end up in poverty, but they never get married either. No one wants a backstabber. Marriage is an opt-in scenario: if you can behave like a decent person, you get the benefits of love, family, and affection. If you act like a sociopath, you end up hanging out with sociopaths, and even if you have tons of money, your life is a bit hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure which is worse the story or the comments. Most of the comments are shit written by scum. The author may not be a great writer but they deserve a level of respect for freely publishing their work.

The storyline is ok but it's one this author has over used. The writing is the biggest problem it doesn't flow naturally almost as though English isn't the author's first language. The author hasn't published anything in a few years but if they start writing again they sorely need an editor. There were a few typo's but nothing to bad. It's really the lack of the natural flow of the story and how it's narrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just the same old story since the beginning of time. Females are nothing but a life support system for their cunts. She has 5 kids with him, then when his heart fails, she goes and finds a big dick and kills his love. Ofcourse this is a simple story, but it happens every day in america. My wife fucked over me and i caught her sorry ass. Females are emotion driven and very rarely use their brains in cases like this. Sorry assed story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This author has posted 4-5 stories all with the same plot, this is one of them. Always with some confused middle-age women and of course with "big dick" seducer:

***David undressed and I saw, for the first time, his massive dick. It must have been 10" long and as big as a can of Red Bull in girth***

How you don't get tired of always the same garbage?

All of his villains are "David"s. But funny thing is that he keeps on misplacing names and in the same story he calls hubby ("Ed" in this story) David and even Deb. All of this is so ridiculous but apparently he cannot notice that.

The end of the plot, resolution, is always the same.

Now if the plot is original then one could say he is just enamored in the plot he invented but ... the plot has been around many times so not even that is his.

Why don't you concentrate on making your own plot instead of drooling this nonsense of 10 inch cock with a "girth of Red Bull" can. You should also stop drinking "Red Bull", you will have less bullshit to drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She jumped into cheating with both feet, lied constantly about the affair and raced straight back to him once they split.

No way he should have paid her debt other than if she died, and then to stop it carrying on to his kids, she wasn't really sorry about the affair, that was obvious the way she was concerned for her lover after Hubby started his revenge.

Who cares about the hurt the wife was feeling after the revenge, what about the husbands hurt from the affair and the constant lying after being found out.

The kids would have been able to pay it if he died first from their inheritance.

*4 would have been *5 if he hadn't weakened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. As a heart attack survivor with 2 stents and having a stroke 4 days after getting out of the hospital I can understand Ed's feelings. My Loving Wife didn't cheat on me, and hasn't cheated on me as far as I know. Our adult children are out on their own, and college has been paid off. That last part seems to be a point of contemption among the posters, since they forget they both have a 50-50 split on their children's education loans. He was paying off her part or otherwise the money would come from him anyway due to him still having his half mil from his retirement from the business. As for the almost 50 year old woman still having the hots for every swing dick, I wouldn't know about that. Most older women around where I live have settled comfortably into living with their husbands "until death do they part". You don't see or hear about the cougars out looking for young guys. More like old dudes looking for young sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star because in the end Ed reconciles and bails the slut out financially

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 3 years ago

Fine story. It described well the emotions and motivations that lead otherwise good people to act in ways that prove destructive. I would have preferred a happy ending but yours was realistic. Also, I hate your critics. Why should anyone live with resentment their whole lives? Ed got his retribution and was a far better and happier man because he eventually forgave her. Vote for Ed for the United States Senate!!!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I hated this story - 1 for you.

It was way too long and the last part with the wife was not required.

Simple - You cheat, you lie, you pay FOREVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When you start lying...their is a very high price to pay.......

Having an affair...getting caught...and lying right to your husband...right to his face... can hurt in so many ways...and this bitch of a wife...learned a very hard lesson for it.. and what made this story even better... the author of this story gave us a look at what happened to this wife here.......that made this story stand out from the crowd......

anythinganalanythinganalabout 3 years ago

Great story until the last paragraph.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Fuck

She was one nasty pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I made up a story about being blackmailed by David to get a promotion"

That story was never about blackmail. It was about being offered to prostitute herself in exchange for a promotion. Blackmail would be if he had threatened her with something, but that was never part of her made up story.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a duplicitous bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
write your own

damn stories however you want and leave the other stories and authors to write as they choose.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good except for 1 ending part

I enjoyed the story, but the husband would NOT have paid off her loan. She lied and cheated repeatedly, and after being discovered went to her lover. She destroyed her life by her own selfish actions. He might have helped her a little, but $200,000 worth? Not unless he was independently wealthy (i.e. a multimillionaire). She has a choice to make - fix her life as best as she can and accept the cost of her mistakes, or stay exactly where she is and wallow in self pity; or take the cowards way out and commit suicide. As for him, it will take some time, but after 2 - 3 years he should be able to date and may find someone else. Of course a great revenge would be for her to see him with someone new that loves him, and them enjoying a life of privilege while she struggles day to day, and knowing that she gave up that life.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Anon 3/12/19 and 26thnc said it all

No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 stars

A person reaps what they sow. There was no way this story could have gone except the way it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

With most situations it is the lying that gets people angry.

She may have had a better chance of saving her marriage if she’d owned up about her sexual needs before the affair started, since her husband was impotent. At least If they‘d divorced it wouldn’t have been so acrimonious.

But lying over and over again made her husband think she was taking him for a fool.

Which is the worst insult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope cut her off and move on

No reason to be civil or help her out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confusing story

I don't really understand it. Most of it is very well written, but until the woman tells her story , it is all a confusing ball of lies.

I don't see why she cares about her soon to be ex.She lies to hom, cheats on him, and dreams and masturbates to another man's penis. The marital dream is over. I read nothing from the woman's perspective that showed she cares about him , or loved him. Just that he was unable to perform and she found a man who could perform and perform admirably. Move on and realize there is no more story.

Did think dying was a creative way to discover your partner was cheating on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really well done, but . . .

Your story is very well written and has the ring of being true or at least possible.

But what eventually happened to them? He was a decent guy and she came to the self-awareness that she had done something very wrong and was truly sorry. In other words, they both did everything they could to get their lives on track. One would hope that they turned out ok and found some success and happiness.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Pretty good storyelling.

I do hate to agree with LordSlamdawgg, but yeah, I think he made an intelligent comment. You might ask why I hate to agree with him. Look at his username. However I very much like and respect luedon, and her own comment is spot on. Freewheel did try to present Helen's point of view but I agree it wasn't very realistic. So that part is just one more man trying to write the woman's point of view while not really getting it right. It's hard to do so I'm not about to berate Freewheel for not nailing it. Putting yourself in a female character's head is a male writer's toughest job. He made an attempt at it, enough of an attempt to keep me reading.

I do wish you misogynist pricks would stop trying to castigate lue for writing what she's written. She's honest and she writes very well about what happened. She hasn't posted here for your harsh moral judgment. Like the other writers here she had a story to tell and acquitted herself admirably telling it. You clowns aren't critics. You're just weak candidates for incel membership. Go back to Pornhub where you belong.

All in all, a pretty good rendering of a domestic tragedy.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Middle age crazy.

I could see it happen. Mid 40's wife meets some guy 15 years younger and ruins her husband's and children's life by having an affair.

Then boom, instead of being humble she takes the young lover's side in an attempt to save him from her husband's anger.

Then she wanted have her husbands business? When she did that, she became an enemy to overcome and destroy. Are people ever that crazy? You bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So boring

This is The typical btb story, it's mostly The same like a Cheap Recipe how to Write a btb story. Take a Great marriage, take The wife turning suddenly Brain dead, he finds out, he quits the relationship .... Yadayadayada pump it up with Cheap Sex And stupid excuses so you have at least 2 pages of garbage. Don't worry there will be some morons who like this ... Like some People like shit Sandwiches

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
HRT causing your libido to be out of control....

....and you might screw your life, along with the guy with the big cock?

Ummmm. Have you thought of discontinuing the HRT?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
This story does confirm my belief...

...that some people just don't think it through to the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anon 11/29 is full of crap- PEOPLE, LISTEN THE FUCK UP

LISTEN UP! For those of you who don't understand American law? We have what's called an "adversarial court system". A person has the United States Constitutional right to sue anyone, for anything within a "reasonable time".

Look up "Pearson vs. Chung" on Wikipedia if you don't believe me.

Now, just because you can FILE a lawsuit doesn't mean you're going to WIN a lawsuit. All sorts of things can happen. First, it has to be reviewed by a Judge- this is called the "Process of discovery"- an agreement upon the facts. Then time is given for research- and literally, 19 out of 20 times a lawsuit is dropped. That means only 5% of all law suits see a court room.

Now, one of the things required in American law is "Can you show real harm?" In general if the answer is "Yes"- which is in most cases the destruction of a marriage, resulting in real loss of money/economic damage- can be used as a tort. Just because "Alienation of Affection" may not be on the books, if you can show INTENTIONAL infliction of (economic) loss due to divorce from seduction that can result in a lawsuit. Then you add "emotional pain" costs on top of that and yes, you could sue someone for millions of dollars. Doesn't mean you're going to get millions- it just means it's going to be lowered to something "reasonable".

I strongly encourage you to look up "lawsuits on economic harm"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"CAN WE REMAIN FRIENDS?".....

Not just no, but HELLL NOOOO. GET THE FUCK AWAY FRO ME YOU TRAITOROUS, CHEAP, CHEATING TRAMP!!

I would not piss on you if you were on fire, that's as close as we'll ever be again. Let me know if you're gong to attend family functions so I'l know not to be there.

Friends...what a facing joe.

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
The stories have become pretty formulaic

Since there were a good number of them submitted relatively close together I suppose they were a collection you had sitting around. Has they been submitted to various publishing houses before/

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another miss

Your stories vary from good to terrible. This one is so ridiculous as to be terrible. Why would he care what happened to the unrepentant, cheating whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hede to give this a minus 10

And to comment on cowboy up. A minus 20.

Don't read any of this cuck wannabe wimp ass author. He sucks. His protagnists appear manly. Ut are pussy wimps. The wives are truly evil. But husbands forgive them.

You have been warned. Don't read Freewheels shit.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
what crap

WHY the fuck would you help this delusional cunt. SHe had no reason and fucked him over and chose the fuck buddy, seriously this is just bad

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous