All Comments on 'The Day My Life Ended and Began Ch. 01'

by holyrazer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start

The setting of the story is well started, I'm personally really looking forward to this story. Five stars for a way-too-short, promising first chapter.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Thanks!

Looking forward to your next chapter. I enjoy your writing thanks

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
USUALLY THATS THE WAY OF LIFE

hopefully its for the best of both, TK U MLJ LV NV

holyrazerholyrazeralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hard times for writing.

Hey all! Thanks for the encouragement. This will most likely be a very short story compared to the ones I usually read on here. I work a very physical job, and a slow week for me is nearly 50 hours. Add kids and wife... you get the picture. Good news though, I actually have everything already written. I just have to type it and submit. The reasons I didn't submit everything I have prepped so far are as follows: 1) no editor. None of my requests have been answered. 2) I was unsure of the level of approval. 3) I didn't want y'all to be waiting for months for something new.

I can appreciate your enjoyment of the buildup. But I must warn you, I can't write the feminine voice for crap. Hence the need of an understanding female editor! I hope to submit more chapters very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Note:

As of October 2018 this story is unfinished and has not been active since 2012.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous