All Comments on 'The Day My Life Ended and Began Ch. 01'

by holyrazer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Note:

As of October 2018 this story is unfinished and has not been active since 2012.

holyrazerholyrazeralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hard times for writing.

Hey all! Thanks for the encouragement. This will most likely be a very short story compared to the ones I usually read on here. I work a very physical job, and a slow week for me is nearly 50 hours. Add kids and wife... you get the picture. Good news though, I actually have everything already written. I just have to type it and submit. The reasons I didn't submit everything I have prepped so far are as follows: 1) no editor. None of my requests have been answered. 2) I was unsure of the level of approval. 3) I didn't want y'all to be waiting for months for something new.

I can appreciate your enjoyment of the buildup. But I must warn you, I can't write the feminine voice for crap. Hence the need of an understanding female editor! I hope to submit more chapters very soon.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
USUALLY THATS THE WAY OF LIFE

hopefully its for the best of both, TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Thanks!

Looking forward to your next chapter. I enjoy your writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start

The setting of the story is well started, I'm personally really looking forward to this story. Five stars for a way-too-short, promising first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous