The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her toenails were painted a soft pink; why Glenn had never given her a foot massage himself was beyond me. Her feet were shapely and curved, the toes a little chubby, but still looked good enough to eat. Control yourself, I scolded myself as I hesitantly sat down at the end of the sofa; you're a married man. Jade was clearly in a rush to move things on; as soon as I sat down, she scooted closer to me and pressed one foot down into my lap, agonisingly close to my crotch. The other, she offered to me as one might offer their hand to be kissed, her toes daintily pointed down.

She gasped aloud as I scooped the creamy butter into my hand and began to rub it into her skin. I knew I gave a good massage, plenty of times they had been the precursor to sex in my own marriage. No doubt Jade had been anticipating this, due to how much Kel liked to talk to her friends and share the details of our sexual activities. She remained silent, save for soft gasps and moans as I began to work the cream into her feet, applying pressure in all the places that I knew worked for my wife. It was clearly having the same effect on Jade; the way she gasped and moaned gave the game away enough, but her constant squirming and flushed cheeks only served to confirm the matter.

We fell into a rhythm for the next few minutes. Her gasping softly at my touch, me fighting so hard to not get carried away and allow myself to enjoy what was happening. Her toes gripped into my thighs, painfully close to my throbbing cock. I wanted so desperately for her to touch me there, but hated myself at the same time for being so weak. After a few minutes passed, she pulled her foot away and replaced it with her other. 'Jade, no...' I gasped as she placed her left foot into my hand and her right one straight between my legs. I tried to squirm away, but that only sent ripples of pleasure coursing up my spine as she applied pressure to the area.

I tried desperately to ignore her foot as she began to rub it up and down the length of my cock, but found it impossible. I massaged her left foot with growing enthusiasm, unable to prevent myself from becoming completely aroused by her sensuality. Despite myself, I loved the way that she kept silent; no matter how hard I tried to not enjoy the situation, I was quickly becoming lost.

I gasped with pleasure, biting down on my lip as she slid a hand under the waistband of her skirt, parting her legs to allow me to watch the outline of her hand as she gave in to her own urges. Still she did not speak, but began to caress herself in rhythm, tossing her head back and closing her eyes. Enraptured, I watched her masturbating as I continued my massage.

I could help myself no longer. No longer thinking about my wife, lost in the moment, I released her foot from my grip just long enough to free my throbbing member from its restraints and press it hard into the soft, warm arch of her foot. She responded with a gasp and pressed her toes against the head. I watched my precum ooze out onto her big toe.

I looked to Jade; she smiled devilishly at me and raised her other foot to my face. I took the hint and took her toes into my mouth, tasting her flesh and the fragrant massage cream, sucking each toe hungrily in turn. She squirmed in her seat and we maintained eye contact; me worshipping her feet, her masturbating on my office sofa.

I glanced to the clock. 'Fuck!' I gasped, realising that my appointment was only five minutes away. 'Fuck! Jade, my appointment will be here any minute.' I hoped she'd take the hint and realise that we had to stop; instead she pinned me down with both of her feet and wrapped her arches around my swollen member.

'Unnngh,' I gasped, 'Jade...' She began to work her feet up and down like a pro. My balls tingled with anticipation. She stared deep into my eyes, her own cheeks flushed, chewing on her lips. I knew she was close too. My mind was spinning round; I grunted as she parted the material of her underwear to the side, allowing me to watch as she slid her fingers deep inside of her pussy. I wanted to taste her so much. Her fingers came out coated in her own juices and she began to convulse and writhe on the sofa as she rubbed frantically at her clit. It was too much to take; the more I tried to hold back, the more I knew I was going to explode. Sensing my climax she placed her toes over the end of my cock, just in time for them to get treated to the first blast of my stringy, wet semen. She began to climax herself as she felt my hot goo blasting over her feet. I watched, enraptured, as she rode her orgasm on the leather sofa.

Finally spent, I collapsed back into the leather chair; pulse racing, face flushed. Surely things would be much better if I just allowed myself to fall to sleep and ignore what had just happened? But no! I remembered the meeting. 'Fuck!' I exclaimed, jumping from the sofa and leaping across to my desk. I hammered in the number for the reception; Beth picked up on the first ring. 'Has my next appointment arrived Beth?' I asked, trying to control my voice and sound normal. There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before she replied.

'I called them to postpone until Monday Aaron.'

'Oh... ummm, why would you do that?' I asked, pulling my trousers over my rapidly deflating cock and trying my best, once again, to not look over into the corner to where Jade was.

'Somehow I knew that your meeting with the 'sales rep'' I cringed, almost hearing the inverted commas that she was using to describe Jade, 'would run over.'

'Yeah, yeah,' I replied, trying my best to keep cool. 'It was quite a productive little meeting.'

'Hmmm,' came Beth's reply. 'I take it you've' she paused for effect, 'finished now?'

'Yes,' I replied with a dry mouth and thumping heart. I hung up the phone, knowing full well that I had been rumbled. I had to get rid of Jade. I turned to her, half expecting to see her still masturbating on the sofa, but felt a mild sense of relief when I saw that she had pretty much cleaned herself up. She had used her tights to clean the cum from her feet though; as she stood and put her shoes back on, the difference in her attire was so obvious. It didn't matter anyway though; Beth already knew what had happened.

'Please leave now Jade, I'm fairly certain that my receptionist knows what just happened.'

'I'll see you soon though right? I mean, we still have the agreement in place.'

'I know,' I replied, just wanting her out. 'I still need to do this on two more occasions.'

'Two?' She replied, raising her eyebrows playfully.

'Yeah, you said I had to make you come three times.' I replied, puzzled.

'That's right, but I did all the work today. So, as far as I'm concerned, we haven't even started yet.' I stood, dumbfounded, glued to the middle of the room. She waltzed over to the door and out without even glancing back at me.

I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. I slumped back down into my chair, glad at least that Beth had cancelled the meeting; there was no way that I wanted to see anyone else for the rest of the day. I needed time to gather my thoughts. The door opened. Clearly, I wasn't going to be given any time.

'Beth?' I asked wearily as she walked uninvited into the room and closed the door behind herself.

'Don't even try to weasel out of it Aaron,' she began as she sat down opposite me at the desk, crossing her legs and pulling herself close to the table. We were sitting at roughly the same height, but it certainly felt like I was being looked down upon. 'Here's the deal the way I see it, which really is the only way. You owe me,' she paused, 'big time.' I felt myself shrinking even lower at my predicament. 'I don't know how exactly yet, but you will pay me back. Do you understand?'

I couldn't even respond; the room still smelled of sex, I was dishevelled; my face gave the whole game away. I was in no position to bargain here.

'Well?' she asked, leaning forward and tapping her perfectly manicured nails on the desk. I simply nodded my agreement. 'Wise choice,' she said with a mischievous smirk as she rose from the desk. 'Seeing as you have no further appointments today, I think I'll take the rest of the afternoon off.'

Without even waiting for my acknowledgement, Beth stood from her chair and walked from the room. I simply did not know what to do. I lay my head on the desk, closed my eyes and tried to not think about anything for the rest of the working day.

4

Once the initial shock wore off, the anger crept in. Jade was totally fucking up my life; who the fuck did she think she was? The next morning I wasn't due in to the office until lunch, but I explained to Kel that I wanted to go in early to catch up on paperwork.

Instead of taking the usual route to work, I drove straight over to Jade's house and parked on the street opposite the house. After around ten minutes, what I hoped to see came about. Glenn, the husband, came out of the house, looking ready for work. He climbed into the car and set off. I gave it a minute, checked to see that no-one was looking and walked across the road and up their driveway. Still guided by my anger and frustration at the situation, I hadn't really formulated a clear plan in my head by this stage, but I knew that I was pissed off at Jade and wanted to let her know this.

Instead of knocking on the door, I found myself trying the handle. 'Shit' I grumbled to myself, finding it locked. I noticed the door mat below my feet. Surely not? I thought as I bent down and flipped it. Nothing. I didn't really know what to do then, like I said, there wasn't a clear plan in place. I didn't particularly want to knock on the door and announce my arrival, so I was about to give it up as a bad job and leave. Then I spotted the plant pot next to the doorstep.

I couldn't believe my luck. Upon lifting the pot, I spotted the spare key to the property. Smiling at Jade and Glenn's stupidity, I picked it up and stuck it quietly into the door. My heart was hammering in my chest as I turned the lock and crept into the property. Thankfully, they didn't have any kind of house pets to announce my arrival. Closing and locking the door behind me, I crept slowly into the property. It was quiet and seemingly deserted downstairs, but I thought I heard movements above me. Stealthily, I tiptoed upstairs, heading for the source of the sound. It was coming from the en suite of their master bedroom. Looking around to make sure that nobody else was around, I walked into the en suite, ready to take her by surprise.

She didn't notice me at first, but I sure noticed her. She stood, naked in the shower, massaging soap into her full, round body. I had been treated to flashes and teases so far, but I still found myself gasping at the sight of her fully nude. She really was sexy; her voluptuous and full body curved in all the right places. She had massive tits, but they hung very naturally above her full and round stomach. Her ass was big and round, just begging to be bent over and spanked.

I stepped in and pulled the screen open, causing her to gasp in surprise. This was followed by an immediately raised eyebrow and a shocked, but not scared expression. 'Aaron?!' she exclaimed, unable to hide her surprise. Playing her at her own game, I didn't give her the dignity of a response, but simply took her by the hand and pulled her from the shower. She resisted only slightly as I led her into the room and pushed her toward the bed.

Knowing that hesitation could lead to me losing my nerve, I pushed her back onto the bed and pinned her arms above her head with my left hand, finding very little resistance as I did so. She chewed on her bottom lip and I saw her cheeks begin to flush as I used my free hand to part her wet legs before instantly pressing it up against her neatly trimmed mound. My fingers instantly found what they were looking for; the folds of her pussy easily parted and allowed my two middle digits to slide inside of her, causing her to grunt slightly with pleasure. My thumb found her swollen clitoral hood and I began to tease it in circles as I probed around inside of her, locating and working on her g-spot quickly.

'Oh, fuck!' she moaned below me, 'yes, right there.'

'Shut up.' I grunted, releasing her hands and pressing my left hand against her cheek, pushing her head sideward and pressing down into the pillow. I couldn't believe how wet she was below as she began to writhe and moan beneath me. I was in no mood to take my time about this, so doubled the speed with which I stimulated her g-spot with my fingers.

Jade's breath was coming in ragged gasps. Far from being uncomfortable with my hand pressing her face down, it simply seemed to be increasing her arousal. She kissed and licked at the tips of my fingers in front of her mouth. Allowing her head to tilt slightly gave her the opportunity to take my fingers into her mouth, and she did so willingly. Looking me in the eyes, she sucked deep on my fingers, rolling her tongue around and between the digits as she continued to grind her pussy into my hand. She bucked under me and her eyes began to widen as I brought her closer to orgasm with my fingers. Picking up the pace again, I watched Jade's eyes roll as she tipped over the edge, releasing a gush of juices from her already soaked pussy. I removed my wet fingers from her mouth and pressed firmly under her chin, forcing her head back and mock-choking her as I continued to finger fuck her pussy, not allowing her orgasm to subside. She moaned and gasped, uttering obscenities as she continued to squirt onto my hand while I relentlessly fingered her, using her pussy as a vessel to release all of my anger and frustration.

I wanted so badly to pull my throbbing cock out and fuck her there and then, but somehow found the restraint to keep myself in check. Fuck me, she looked amazing though, writhing around in ecstasy on the bed, climaxing again and again, rubbing her own hands up and down her chest, mauling her own tits.

I stopped. Suddenly and without warning I pulled my fingers out of her with a wet slurp. 'That counts I take it.' I said to her as she opened her eyes and gazed at me, unable to hide the disappointment that it might be finished. She nodded slightly. 'I'll be seeing you then,' I spoke, standing up, congratulating myself somewhat on a victory. I had made her cum, and I had maintained control of the situation.

'I want your cock,' she said from the bed as I took a step towards the door.

'Tough,' I replied, approaching the doorway, smirking to myself at the victory I was so sure was mine. I was wrong. With a speed that was surprising for her size, she sprung from the bed and pounced towards me, grabbing me from behind just as I reached the exit. She pulled me back with surprising force and I found now that I was the one being forced down onto the bed.

'Give it to me.' She gasped, eyes wild with lust as she grabbed at my jeans and yanked them down my legs, causing my throbbing member to ping free from its restraints as she pushed my jeans down my thigh. I wriggled and squirmed under her weight, but she had caught me off guard. Before I knew it, she had expertly and deftly removed my jeans, boxers and socks, seemingly in one fell swoop.

'Get off!' I yelled as she jumped onto the bed, pinning me down and lunging for my throbbing member with her mouth. I was not about to just roll over and let her snatch my victory away like this. I managed to squirm away from her and roll off of the edge of the bed. Our eyes met briefly, hers were devilishly alight and full of mischief. Without giving me a second to gather myself, she was on me again. Knocking me off balance with a lunge, she bumped me into the wall; I put my hand out to steady myself and instantly felt her fleshy belly and tits pushing into me from behind. One hand wrapped itself tightly around my chest, the other gripped my swollen member and began to roughly squeeze and pump its length.

'This is more like it,' she grunted, nuzzling my ear from behind as she milked my cock with her iron grip. With her free hand, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I felt my resistance waning as she caressed the tip of my shaft with the palm of her hand, allowing her tongue to snake out and lick my lobe lasciviously. It took all of my strength to not give in there and then, but somehow I found it in myself to push backwards, sending us both sprawling onto the bed. She let go to cushion her fall and I took the opportunity to gain the upper hand, flipping round and pinning her face down onto the bed.

'I said no!' I gasped, applying more weight to prevent her from wriggling free. She felt my cock digging into her lower back and began to grind herself back against it, trying to manoeuvre it between her legs. 'Fucking behave!' I grunted, leaning around and spanking her, hard and open-handed across her big, round ass. The red mark showed instantly. Underneath me, she yelped in pain. Shit - I thought I'd taken it too far. I opened my mouth to apologise, but stopped when her yelp of pain became a clear grunt of pleasure. Her body stilled only momentarily before she once again began to push back against my cock, seeking the feeling of my member throbbing against her.

'No.' I commanded again, leaning back and applying another open handed slap, this time across her other cheek. This one was met only with a grunt of ecstasy. Again, she began to grind against me, so again I meted out the discipline. We fell into a hypnotic pattern of spank, misbehave, repeat until I could take no more; it was clear that Jade would continue receiving the punishment as long as I could provide it, but every time she jiggled that big round arse against the tip of my cock it brought me closer and closer to my own climax.

I felt that I had regained some semblance of control over the situation, so when I released the pressure that was pinning her down to the bed and commanded her to roll over, she did so willingly. Her eyes begged for my cock, but somehow I was still determined to leave this room with some form of victory, it had become a form of personal struggle to ensure that this was the case. 'Touch yourself,' I commanded, parting her legs on the bed and watching as she eagerly found her clitoris and began to pleasure herself for me.

Kneeling above her, I took my throbbing cock in my hand and held it inches from her face. 'Tell me what you want.'

'Your cock,' she gasped beneath me, one hand fingering her pussy, the other rubbing her tight, round belly. I began to stroke myself for her, the knuckles of my right hand brushing slightly against her cheek as I did so.

'Beg.' I commanded.

'Please,' she grunted, nearing climax. I continued to tease her, pulling myself off right in front of her face as she teased herself to orgasm. 'I want to suck your cock,' she gasped, 'I need it.' Her back arched on the bed as she fingered herself frenziedly now, begging over and over again to have my dick. Resisting the almost overwhelming temptation I continued to tease her with it, allowing only the briefest of contact between the shaft of my cock and those full, red lips.

I knew it was coming, I felt the orgasm approaching with the unrelenting power of a freight train. At the last moment I managed to press her face to the side, into the pillow as I pointed my cock at her cheek. Just in time, as the first blast of my hot, sticky seed pulsed out and splashed against her skin. This tipped her over the edge and she came, wailing and moaning, her pussy squirting in synch with my own ejaculate, we rode our orgasms together.

Finally spent, I flopped down beside her on the bed and I think we both must have almost instantly drifted into some form of stupor induced snooze, because the next thing I knew, Jade was saying that I should leave.