The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aww,' she cooed, running a hand playfully through my hair, 'I should have never invited Jade and Glenn over for dinner. Sorry sweetie, I didn't know.'

Inwardly, I groaned. A long, slow, guttural groan. The groan of a desperate man, doomed to an eternity of torture, pain and torment. Outwardly, I smiled wanly and told my wife that it was alright, I didn't mind the fact that they were coming over. I left out the part where I informed her that the only reason Jade was coming over was so that I could somehow bring her to orgasm and move one step closer to the end of the deal she had coerced me into agreeing to; the same deal that had gotten me into such a fucking horrendous, car-crash of a mess in the first place.

'I'll just go upstairs and have a quick shower then,' I stated, before trudging up the stairs with all the enthusiasm of a death-row inmate, walking the final few steps towards the execution chamber.

The appearance of Jade a short while later put a bit of a spring back into my step however. Despite my situation, despite the jeopardising of my relationship, despite the fact that the previous night I had overheard my own wife masturbating as she spoke to my secretary; just the sight of Jade in a figure-hugging red polo neck jumper, with her curves on full display, was enough to divert my blood away from the thinking zone and re-route it towards the action areas. I was beyond the point of even chastising myself at this stage, allowing my eyes to drink in her full, voluptuous frame with the same kind of passion that a Bedouin might afford a cool glass of water after a long trek across the desert tundra. I have to be careful here, I thought to myself – the last thing I wanted to do was give the game away. I greeted them both warmly, trying to make sure to not pay too much attention to Jade or her ample bust. I think I got away with it, but I definitely felt a stirring in my loins when I got close enough to inhale her full-bodied, musky perfume.

All that I could think about, from the moment they entered the house, was how I was going to manage to get Jade on her own. From the sideways glances she stole at me when she thought that no-one was looking, I could sense that she was thinking the same.

Dinner itself was a torturous affair. I managed to somehow maintain enough engagement with the discussions to not be noticed as acting any differently. It passed in a blur of food, wine and glances across the table at Jade whenever I felt that nobody was paying attention. One thing I did notice though was how much beer that her husband, Glenn, was putting away. Similar to last time they had been in our company, he was a mix of imbecilic comments and mild put-downs which he would doubtlessly shrug off as mere 'banter' if called out on any of the offensive things that came out of his mouth.

Following dinner we retired to the front room for further drinks and discussion. I began to feel like there was going to be no opportunity to be alone with Jade, but then I noticed Kel's phone was buzzing on the table. I glanced towards it, noticing that the name on the display was very familiar to me indeed.

I caught Kel glancing quickly at the phone and then towards me, before she swiftly picked the phone up and stood to leave. 'I'm really sorry,' she apologised, 'but I should take this call. I think it's someone from work.'

I decided not to call her on the lie, especially not because I quickly realised that this would be my opportunity. I gave it a couple of minutes until after she had left the room before I asked Glenn if he needed another drink. Of course, he responded in the affirmative; so I wasted no time in bringing two more in for him.

'I hate to be a rude host,' I said as I placed the beers down in front of Glenn, 'but I've just noticed how many dishes there are to wash; some of them will be ruined if I leave the food to set on them. If you don't mind, I'm going to go have a clean up.' I flicked the TV on as I spoke, hoping that Match of the Day would be enough to swing it.

'Hey, do you need some help in there?' Jade asked, winking playfully at me as she picked up on the hint.

'Oh, honestly Jade, I couldn't ask you to help. Besides,' I continued, 'it wouldn't be fair to leave Glenn all alone in here.'

'Pfft,' he snorted, before resuming his viewing. Jade looked at me and raised her eyebrows playfully before standing to her feet and following me into the kitchen.

No words needed to be spoken as she followed me into the kitchen, pushed the door to behind herself and quickly locked me in a passionate exchange of tongues, which I found myself more than willing to engage in.

'We might not have much time,' she gasped, breaking the kiss momentarily. Deftly, she unbuttoned her jeans and pressed herself up against my hand. 'Do it,' she whispered. I needed no further hint and found myself working my hand down under the elastic and into the secrets hidden by her underwear.

I gasped aloud when I felt just how wet she was down there. 'You like that?' She asked, moaning softly as I entered her with my middle and ring finger, feeling her warm, wet pussy welcoming my intrusion. Instead of answering her with words, I let her know how much I liked it by resuming our passionate kiss; pushing her back towards the kitchen counter and pressing my body hard against hers, feeling every one of her curves pressing back into me.

Unfortunately it was never going to last long. We both knew that we were working to serious time restraints. My wife could come back down at any point, or Glenn could decide to go to the toilet; but we allowed ourselves about a minute or so to just savour the moment. I locked eyes with her, letting her see the raw, unrestrained desire in my eyes. She met my fiery, lust-filled stare with one of her own. I found her sweet spot and began to rapidly and eagerly bring her to a climax. We both sensed it approaching; she sucked hard on my tongue and continued to lock eyes with my own as she ground her clit into the palm of my hand.

At the moment of climax, she whipped her top up, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me deep into her wondrous, heaving cleavage. My senses filled with her delightful perfume and I revelled in the feeling of her hot breath on the top of my head as she clawed me in, desperate to not make as sound as she rode her orgasm. Feeling her juices spilling forth only encouraged me to finger her with more vigour and I continued to pleasure her until she finally broke free.

'I need your cock Aaron,' she gasped as she finally came down from her orgasm. I withdrew my fingers from her and leant back slightly, allowing her to lovingly caress my rock hard shaft through the material of my jeans. 'You owe me one more orgasm... are you going to give it to me with him?' she sighed softly. I couldn't put into words how much I wanted to bend her over and take her there and then. Her face was glowing with the after effects of her orgasm and she looked both beautiful and sensual; it drove me wild.

Our reverie was shattered however when we both heard the unmistakeable sound of footsteps above our head. We knew that our time together was up for the evening.

'I'll sort something out,' I whispered, before leaning in for a tender, lingering kiss.

When Kel walked into the kitchen, she found me washing dishes – my groin pressed against the sink to hide the remnants of my throbbing erection. Jade had just managed to escape back into the living room in time; the dim lighting would easily hide her glow – not that I thought her husband would notice anything anyway.

I noticed something though. My wife was sporting the same glow that I had just seen on her friend - the distinctive post-orgasmic flushing of the cheeks and chest. She almost seemed to catch me looking at her funnily and felt that she needed to tell me who had called her (even though I had already seen Beth's name flash up on the screen). 'That was just Tracy from work,' she spoke in a quite unnatural, stilted manner. 'The umm... girls are organising a night away in a week or so... I was thinking of going along.'

'That's fine darling,' I replied; still pressing my crotch against the sink to hide my tell-tale sign of infidelity. 'I'll just finish up in here and then I'll bring us all another drink into the room.'

9

'What did Kel tell you about our phone call last night?' was the greeting I received as I walked into the (now familiar) sight of Beth in my office chair. I did notice, however, that the chair on the opposite side of the desk had been removed completely and placed on the far side of the room. I stood in the doorway, immediately caught off guard – despite the fact that I already expected her to be waiting for me. Catching my glance toward the corner, she simply pulled the chair back from the edge of the table and motioned with her eyes to the spot on the floor in front of her. 'I do all of your hard work for you; I'm due a bit of return.' I noticed that her stocking clad feet had been slid from her shoes and knew exactly what she was suggesting.

Feeling all of the weight of the world on my shoulders, I trudged across the room and sat myself on the floor at the feet of my secretary. She instantly pushed her right foot into my hand, I took a moment to savour the look of her narrow, high-arched foot in the sheer black tights she had chosen for the occasion; enjoying the feel of the silky material and the warmth of her sole in the palm of my hand. They were a thing of beauty I thought, staring at the dark blue of her toenails through the thin material.

'Don't get any funny ideas; there's only one person I want to be sucking on my delicate little toes, and it's not you.' She looked down on me with a scowl and I felt my heart pounding in my chest at the same time as the familiar stirring in my loins. 'You haven't answered my question yet. Did she tell you about the phone call?'

'No,' I answered as I began to massage her perfect foot, wanting to do a good job for her. I couldn't look her in the eyes, so focused all of my attention on the massage. 'She told me that it was a friend from work inviting her away overnight.'

'Ha!' She scoffed. 'Well you just busy yourself down there and I'll tell you all about it.'

Twenty minutes later I was up to speed, flushed bright red and ready to explode.

'Pull your cock out.' Beth commanded. I did as I was told. 'Look at me and tell me what you want and I'll even let you shoot your cum all over my feet.'

'I want you to fuck my wife,' I gasped as I looked into Beth's eyes. 'I want to be in the hotel room next to yours and hear you doing everything that you've described to her.' She presented both feet to me and I instantly exploded all over her, my world spinning, cock throbbing, heart pounding as I emptied myself onto my secretary's tights.

'Good,' she replied as she watched me slump back against the desk. She removed her tights, allowing me the quickest glance up her pencil skirt (was that a damp patch on her blue silk underwear?) before standing up and making me put her shoes back on her now bare feet. 'That's exactly what's going to happen.' She tossed her soiled tights at me, 'I'll give you more details when you need them. Dispose of these for me and then get on with your job.' With that, she left the room; leaving me crumpled and broken on the floor. What had I just agreed to?

10

'Here is your room key sir,' spoke the lady at the front desk as she handed me the card. 'A Miss Bethany checked in for you around thirty minutes ago.'

'Thank you,' I replied, my heart beating as I took the key. This was it. The moment it had all been inevitably building to. Beth had booked the room, made plans with my wife and was now up in their hotel room alone with her, doing fuck knows what. And here I was, accepting the key to the adjacent room so that I could listen to the whole sordid thing... how could it possibly get any more fucked up?

'All sorted?' asked Jade as she slid her arm around my waist the way lovers do.

Oh yeah... there was that too. 'Yep,' I smiled at her, kissing her in public without restraint, 'let's go check the room out!'

'Oh wow,' gasped Jade as we entered the suite; 'this is pretty swish!' she exclaimed, taking in the site of the bedroom. To me it looked just like many other hotel suites – master bed, sofa in the corner, widescreen TV – but each to their own I guess. I made my way to the side of the bed and, as inconspicuously as I could (which was probably not very inconspicuous at all), I made sure to bump my bag against the wall as I placed it down. This was the signal Beth had told me to make to let her know I had checked in and arrived. If all had gone to plan, she would have arrived around an hour earlier with Kel. All that was left now was to await any further instruction I suppose – Beth had no idea that I had added Jade to my side of the plan.

We stood now facing each other. All of the antics of the past few weeks had been building to this. The initial meeting, the slight flirtation leading to Jade's demands and my weak-willed refusals – all of it had led to this moment right here. My heart skipped a beat as I raised my eyes to meet Jade's. I realised just how truly attractive her deep brown eyes were as she fluttered her eyelashes nervously at me.

'So, this is it?' she smiled, coyly. All of her previous confidence and manipulative spirit seeming to desert her now that she had what she wanted.

'I umm... yeah... I guess it is huh?' I replied, unsure myself now of how to take the decisive step.

We stood, awkwardly, both knowing exactly what we wanted, but neither of us willing or able to make the first move. Suddenly my phone buzzed to life in my pocket, breaking the tension and the silence. 'I should check that message.' I said quickly, 'it could be Kel.'

'Yeah, of course,' she replied. 'I'll tell you what. I need a shower and time to just relax. I'll go and sort myself out.'

'Good idea,' I replied, eager for the chance to recollect my thoughts myself. 'You go do that; I'll check my messages and then go get us a bottle of wine from the bar.'

I watched as Jade gathered the things she needed in the bathroom and then checked my message as soon as she left the room.

'Outside, 30 seconds.' Was all it said.

'And where the hell have you been?' Beth demanded in a hushed whisper as I exited the room.

'I... uh...'

'Never mind. Don't say a word. Follow me.' I tried not to stare at my secretary, dressed in a black leather corset, pushing her high, firm tits out; matching black underwear, fishnet stockings and heeled leather boots finished the outfit, giving her the look of a sexy dominatrix – which is exactly what she was. I tried not to stare, but failed miserably. She looked at me contemptuously. 'Just wait until you see what you wife is wearing,' she whispered as she spun on her heels and re-entered the hotel room.

There was the scent of arousal in the air and I noticed it from the second I entered the room; it filled my senses and sent my heart rate rocketing. I felt dizzy from the moment I stepped foot inside.

'Room service is here.' Beth called out softly as we walked into the short corridor. 'Are you decent?' All my wife could respond with was a muffled gasp - a gasp which I matched when I reached the end of the corridor and was afforded a sight of the rest of the room. It was a mirrored version of my own, replete with the same sofa, widescreen TV and bed. But on the bed I saw my mostly nude (save for a matching – brand new – set of pink, lace underwear and black stockings) wife. Beth had been able to bring me into the room because Kel was currently handcuffed, spread-eagle, to the bed frame and blindfolded.

'I think he likes what he sees,' Beth spoke in a soft, seductive manner that she had certainly not used with me in the office before. My wife writhed on the mattress, clearly a little uncomfortable at being so exposed; but the deep flush on her chest and cheeks suggested that she wasn't completely against the situation. I felt myself instantly stiffening at the scene before me.

Silently, Beth produced a bottle of wine and placed it in my hand. 'Pour us two glasses.' She spoke, 'while I continue to tease this little kitty of mine.'

I stood, dumbfounded as Beth winked at me and stroked her fingertips from the tip of Kel's toes up to the inside of her thigh, causing my wife to squirm on the bed, chewing on her lip to stop herself from gasping aloud. I shook my head, pleading with Beth with my eyes. I needed to be out of there; I couldn't be forced to watch this. Beth merely glanced towards the glasses on the TV stand – her eyes showing only mischief, no mercy. Her fingers now traced a path up my wife's exposed abdomen. Even through the material of the bra she wore I could see Kel's nipples stiffening at Beth's touch.

'Is he still here?' she managed to gasp.

'I think he's enjoying the show too much my darling.' Beth whispered in her ear as she gently massaged my wife's chest. 'But he has to leave now. Pour the wine and then it's time to go,' Beth said, looking me in the eye. 'I'm afraid you can't be here to see what is about to happen.' The look she gave me told me that it was time to leave. Still I stood rooted to the spot. Her eyes flashed – a cold, steely, sneering look – which told me it was definitely time to go.

This was it; the moment I knew had been coming. Still I couldn't take my eyes off of the scene on the bed as I backed shakily away to the TV stand and poured the glasses of wine. By this time Beth had exposed one of my wife's nipples and was gently rolling it between her thumb and forefinger, teasing it and exposing her to the cool air of the bedroom.

'Just leave the glasses there – the show is over. You'll just have to use your imagination as to what happens next.' I took a tentative step towards the exit, feeling the uncomfortable swelling in my trousers – I felt like I was about to explode there and then. 'Close the door on your way out.'

And then I was out.

I had left the room; leaving my bound and blindfolded wife at the mercy of my lesbian secretary. Still, it wasn't as if Kel had appeared too upset at the situation. I had had my chance to do something about it on several occasions over the previous few weeks and, at every turn, I had chosen to continue down this path. I could blame other people for the situation I found myself in, but deep down, I knew there was only myself to blame for the whole sorry mess. I was responsible for my affair with Jade. I was also responsible (not 100% mind) for my wife's own infidelity.

I found myself walking back into the adjacent room with a sense of defeated and weary resignation. I had almost completely forgotten what was waiting for me inside. As soon as I closed the door and stepped into the room however, I was reminded in full.

'Where's the wine then handsome?'

I almost gasped aloud at the sight of Jade lying back against the plush, velvet headboard. Her left leg raised and parted slightly, right hand softly caressing her bare stomach. All she wore was a matching lace underwear set and a mischievous grin. In her free hand she held a container of some kind. 'I... ummm...' I stuttered, unable to answer her question.

'Never mind about the wine anyway,' she spoke softly, chewing her bottom lip in an endearingly nervous, cute manner; 'I thought you might like to skip straight to the dessert.' She raised the container to her stomach and proceeded to spray a line of whipped cream across her stomach. 'I've always fantasised about being with someone who made me feel this wanted,' she spoke with a slight quiver in her voice. 'Do you want me Aaron?'

'Yes,' I replied, my voice dripping with a raw honesty. 'I've wanted you since the moment I laid my eyes on you,' I said as I moved towards her on the bed, removing my top in the process. She wriggled down the bed, laying flat and allowing me to straddle her full, plump frame. I looked at down at her, taking in the fullness of her curves and her natural prettiness. 'Has anyone told you lately how beautiful you are?' The question was simply met with a gasp and an embarrassed shake of the head. Looking her in the eyes, I told her exactly how beautiful she was.