The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Glenn isn't due home for ages, but the longer you're here, the more of a risk this is; for both of us.'

I rolled over and looked at her, seeing her as if for the first time. She looked beautiful with her post-orgasmic glow; her face was fresh and rosy as she had clearly used some form of facial wipe to remove my ejaculate. I found myself smiling up at her. 'Well that was...' I paused, seeking the correct word.

'Intense?' she finished for me, winking playfully as she did so. I merely nodded in response. 'Aaron, I have honestly never squirted like that during an orgasm before.' She glanced away shyly as she made this admission.

'Wow,' I replied, shocked by this revelation. She had seemed such a natural that it had never crossed my mind that she might not be used to the kind of intense, kinky session we had just shared.

'You can definitely count this as one,' she said as she stood from the bed and stretched out on her tiptoes, pushing her breasts out as she did so. It had the desired effect; she could clearly read the look on my face. She smiled cheekily down at me 'You really have to go now, but I can tell you don't want to, do you?'

'No,' I admitted, longing to stand up, wrap my arms around her full frame and feel her body heat pressing against me.

'I'll be over at your house soon,' she spoke as she spun on her heels and walked towards the bathroom. 'Maybe I'll even let you get your second time in; if you're lucky. But, until then, you'll have to just think about what kind of things we can get up to. I know that's what I'm going to be doing in the shower.' With that, she reached the bathroom, looked back over her shoulder at me staring after her from the bed, and closed the door behind her with a mischievous wink.

5

There was no way I could go straight to work after all of that. After leaving Jade's I went straight to the gym, only using it for a quick ten minute workout (so as not to arouse too much suspicion on the front desk) before taking a hot, cleansing shower. I could not stop replaying events over and over in my mind; how horny she had been and how into it I had clearly been too. What did it all mean? I had thought that I was happy in my marriage, but I had never really faced this kind of temptation before. I cursed my weakness, yet still found myself unable to eradicate the desire to see Jade again; to take it further next time – to really come good on our agreement.

I was still thinking about her as I strolled into my office, later than I had told Beth I would be there. But I had been too preoccupied to even notice her unoccupied desk. I realised too late and found myself caught off guard as I closed my door and saw her sitting behind my desk.

'...Beth!' I exclaimed. She didn't jump as if she had been caught out, but looked poised, anticipating my arrival. She merely raised an eyebrow at me in acknowledgement. 'What are you... doing in here?' I asked, puzzled.

'Take a seat,' she replied, motioning for me to sit in the chair in front of her. Dumbly I followed her instruction; I wasn't stupid enough to forget that she had figured me out the day before. As I sat down I noticed that the chair had been dropped to the lowest possible setting; I thought that was strange, considering I had never messed around with it. I was sat clearly lower than Beth though, who sat peering across and slightly down at me.

'Your wife,' she began, 'does she know?'

'Know what?' I asked.

'Don't play fucking stupid Aaron,' she replied with a sneer. 'I can call her right now and ask her if she knows who came to see you at work yesterday and where you have been this morning. I'll bet that you told her you were coming in early right?' I didn't need to respond, my blush and inability to meet her eyes told her everything that she needed to know. 'So,' she continued, 'does she know?'

'No,' I admitted.

'You fucking men,' she almost spat her words, pushing the chair out and standing up. I noticed how her tight pencil skirt clung to her shapely legs. 'You're all the same, thinking with your dicks.' She stalked around the desk, standing over me. I felt myself shrinking into the chair underneath her. 'Your wife is a beautiful woman. Who the fuck do you think you are to go fucking about behind her back?'

'I... I'm sorry,' I replied, feeling thoroughly humiliated and ashamed. I turned my face away, into the back of the chair. She took her opportunity and grabbed the side of my face with her perfectly manicured hand, pushing me harder into the chair.

'How would you like it if she was doing the same to you?' What the fuck was happening here? Before I realised it, she had pulled herself in close, so close that I could feel the heat of her breath tickling my ear. 'Cat got your tongue eh? Well, I'll tell you what, you're going to find out. I have always had quite the thing for Kel, but I had the respect for her relationship to leave it as just a dirty little fantasy of mine. Well, not any more.'

'What are you saying?' I gasped, but she didn't reply, she just gripped my hair firmly and tugged me in closer.

'You're going to help set it up too. We're going out for a meal, tomorrow night – double date style. Is that clear?'

'Y...yes,' I replied.

'Leave the rest to me.' She said, releasing her grip on my hair, 'I'll email you the details.' With that, she released the pressure on me, then turned and walked out of the office without another word, leaving me flummoxed and gasping in the chair.

I noticed something else for the first time too. I was as hard as a rock.

6

'So we're doing what again?' Kel asked over dinner, the slightly perplexed tone in her voice made me realise just how unusual this news was.

'Beth wants us to go for a meal with her tomorrow evening... she mentioned something about having a new partner and wanting to let her get to know her friends.'

'But, Beth is just your secretary,' replied Kel, still sounding as if she didn't quite get it. 'I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I always get on with her at work functions, but I never knew that she considered us her friends.'

'Me either...' I responded, hoping to leave it at that.

'Well,' hesitated Kel, 'maybe she doesn't have many other friends and wants to impress her new boyfriend.' I chose not to address the last comment, but was fairly sure that it wouldn't be a boyfriend that Beth was bringing. Instead I simply murmured in assent and kept my eyes down.

The following evening came around far too quickly for my liking. On the way to the restaurant, Kel continued to ponder the reasons for the invitation to dinner. I didn't like this one bit. Another thing that had me on edge was how stunning she had made herself look for the occasion. We hadn't been out for a meal together for a while, so she had gone all out in the makeup and hair department. Kel was a really naturally attractive, slim woman with huge eyes like a Disney princess and long, slender legs. The fact that my secretary had made it clear to me what her intentions were; I felt a little like I was leading a lamb to the slaughter.

I was hugely conflicted about the whole situation. Things were quickly spiralling out of control. Due to my inability to control my own libido and say no to Kel's horny and manipulative friend, I found myself somehow trapped in a situation where I was leading my own wife to a potential seduction by my secretary. How had I gotten myself so trapped?

'Here we go then.' Kel said as she pushed open the door to the restaurant, 'I hope it's not too awkward.'

We announced our arrival to the waitress just inside the door. She pointed our table out at the other side of the room and mentioned that the other guests were already seated. I noticed them straight away – Beth with her straight, red hair framing her pretty, stern face and her partner - wavy dark hair, large eyes, slim build. Oh fuck, I thought, realising that she bore a more than striking resemblance to my own wife.

'A woman?' Kel gasped, trying not to be too obvious. 'Why didn't you mention anything?'

'I didn't know...' I lied, hoping to sound convincing.

'Kelly, Aaron!' Beth rose from her chair, setting me immediately off guard as she warmly embraced both me and my wife, inviting us to sit and join them at the table. 'I'd like you to meet Kerry.' We both smiled and said hello to her partner.

'My friends just call me Kel,' she replied. I glanced at Beth as she said this. She caught my eye and gave me just a hint of the contemptuous sneer that I had experienced from her in the office the previous day; within it was hidden a suggestion of mischief too – there was no coincidence to this name situation and she wanted me to know it.

'Wow,' replied my own wife, obviously finding the whole situation a bit strange too, 'that's what my friends call me too!'

Immediately, Beth began to chat with my wife. My Kel is a very social and chatty woman, so she warmed to Beth straight away. Within minutes, I realised that I had not so much as gotten a word in edgeways – the three women busied themselves in discussion and compliments about how good they each looked. Before I knew it, the cocktails had been ordered and I had been designated (by Beth) as the driver home, so my wife was allowed to let loose and have a drink.

The plot was both obvious and inevitable. I found myself trapped, unable to do anything about it. I was almost in a trance through the meal as the scenes played out in front of my eyes. Beth and Kel and Kel kept on chatting, giggling, drinking, giggling and chatting some more. It was clear that my wife was very taken by Beth and her partner and felt very relaxed in their company.

The bill arrived and, of course, Beth simply had to give me a surreptitious glance which told me exactly who was expected to pick up the tab.

'It's such a shame the meal is over,' my Kel said, her face slightly flushed with alcohol due to the four cocktails she had imbibed over the course of the evening, 'I've had so much fun – I can't believe that Aaron has never organised a get together between us before. We seem to get on so well!'

'It doesn't have to end,' replied Beth. 'Me and Kel are heading off to a club for a few hours. Come join us – I'm sure Aaron won't mind.' She gave me a wink as she said this. I didn't even need to respond. The decision had been made. With that, Kel was gone... my wife, taken that easily on a night out with my manipulative secretary who had only one thing on her mind. In a daze I paid the bill, returned to my car and drove home - alone.

Thoughts of what could, might, and would be happening plagued my mind for the rest of the evening. I lay in bed tossing and turning, heart pounding constantly in my chest. What had I done? I lost count of the amount of times I checked my phone for messages or checked the time. Several times I went to call Kel, almost pressing the dial button, but then thought twice about it. Beth had made it clear that she was prepared to tell Kel the whole truth; the potential consequences of that were surely worse than letting her take my wife out for the night.

It was just after three in the morning when I heard the front door being clumsily opened and the clack of heels in the hallway. I had been lightly dozing due to the fact that my body was exhausted, but was fully awake in an instant. A minute or so later the door was opened slowly by a drunken wife who was trying to be quiet. I realised that she was on the phone talking in a hushed voice to someone.

'...yeah, I've just come into the bedroom now.'

'Of course he's asleep silly, it's three in the morning.' I lay there, eyes closed. For some reason, I found myself pretending that I was sleeping. I heard Kel as she removed her clothes, continuing her conversation in what she, in her drunken state, deemed to be hushed tones.

'I've had so much fun. I hope that things aren't ruined between you and Kel. Sorry if she blames it on me somehow.'

'...Yeah, I definitely want to see you again.' This was followed by what I know my wife's flirtatious giggle sounds like.

'That's cheeky, shh. You shouldn't be saying that.' Followed by a shocked, but definitely excited, 'Beth... I'm married.'

There followed a period of silence on Kel's end, but I noticed my wife's breathing was deep. She was lying next to me in bed by this point, but seemed to be fidgeting while she listened to the other end of the phone. My mind was racing. What was happening here? What could Beth be saying? Why did Kel keep on making little noises as she listened to Beth?

'...yes,' I heard my wife softly gasp into the receiver. Why was my cock throbbing so hard at this situation? My head was in a spin.

'...mmmm' came a soft utterance. There could be no doubt about it now; my wife was touching herself while on the phone to Beth. She was brazenly lying next to me and holding a conversation with my secretary while she pleasured herself. Listening intently allowed me to just make out the hushed sound of Beth's voice on the other end of the line. I couldn't make any of the words out, but if I was pushed to name the tone of voice she used, well there was only one word for it – seductive. My cock twitched and bobbed almost painfully against the bedsheets as I listened to my own wife's soft murmurs beside me; she wasn't doing any of the talking in this situation, but I knew for a fact that Beth would be able to hear the effect she was having on her.

It was pitch black in the room, so I was unable to make any details out even with my eyes open. But simply the thought of what was happening just a few inches beside me drove me wild in more ways than I cared to admit. Alongside the sheer eroticism of hearing my wife masturbating beside me was the utter humiliation and degradation at the realisation that she was so openly straying into the arms of another lover.

Clearly the alcohol was in charge of the situation here, because Kel's lust was overtaking her desire to not wake me. She had not spoken a word to Beth by this point for a good few minutes, but she had certainly allowed her gasps and moans to become much more audible. Also, she was showing much less restraint with what she was doing with her free hand beneath the sheets. I felt the rhythm picking up beside me and could visualise exactly the scene between her legs – fingers running circles around her sensitive clitoris, stroking up and down the length of her shaven mound, sliding two of her fingers deep inside of her warm, fleshy confines.

The urge to masturbate was almost overwhelming, yet I continued to lay perfectly still, all too aware that even the slightest movement could open up a huge can of worms for everyone involved.

'Fuck, fuck,' I heard Kel gasp as I felt her stiffen beside me, '...me too,' she grunted softly into the receiver as my wife came from her own touch. At this exact moment, she must have been all too aware of me laying next to her, because she rode her orgasm in near silence, allowing only the slightest whimpers to escape as I felt her twitching while she climaxed beside me.

A moment of realisation must have immediately set in once she came down, because she hurriedly said bye to Beth in a different, more sober sounding tone, before rustling around next to me as she put her phone on charge. Usually we lie in bed and end up cuddling one another through the night, but I realised that Kel had rolled over to her side and, before I knew it, was softly snoring beside me.

I barely slept a wink for the remainder of the night.

7

Kel wasn't working the next day and barely stirred at all as I rose, showered and changed mechanically; feeling exhausted due to lack of sleep and mentally drained due to the situation I found myself in.

I dreaded walking into the office. I knew exactly what I would find, so was not surprised in the least to find that Beth was not behind her desk. Wearily, I pushed my office door open and walked into the room.

'How did you like last night then?' asked a surprisingly refreshed and awake looking Beth as I walked into the room. She didn't even need to tell me which seat to sit in. I dropped down into the lowered chair and she instantly came and stood behind me, placing her hands on the leather either side of my head.

'Want me to talk you through it?' I shook my head; I didn't know what would be worse - the knowing or the not knowing. 'It was,' she paused for effect, 'surprisingly easy.' As she spoke, she lowered her head so that her lips were close to my ears, sending shivers up and down my spine with every word she spoke as she began to tell me the tale of the previous evening.

She described how her friend Kerry (real name Emily - of course) had been playing along with the situation the whole time. How she pretended to be getting jealous about Beth and Kel after a short while in the club and had stormed off, leaving them alone. She explained how my own wife had enjoyed dancing and drinking with just the two of them there and how she, Beth, had gradually started becoming more flirtatious and hands on through the evening. 'It was so easy,' she reiterated, describing how my wife had responded by dancing closer and closer, allowing Beth's hands to playfully caress her sides.

She told me how Kel had been so open to compliments about her looks and had readily and genuinely returned the favour. By the end of the evening, they had been holding hands, giggling and flirting and being very open with each other. Through it all, Beth had been whispering in my ear – I felt the uncomfortable pressure of my cock as it ached for release.

'It was her who called me you know,' Beth whispered, grabbing my hair and pulling me in close. Her breath felt hot and wet against my ear. 'It didn't take much to turn the conversation towards sex. Tell me, did you listen to her masturbating?'

'Yes,' I gasped, feeling my cock throb between my legs.

'Did you get hard?' I paused at this, unable to respond to her. As punishment, Beth yanked my hair back fiercely, forcing me to meet my gaze with her fiery stare. 'Answer my question.'

'...Yes,' I gasped, the admission almost tipping me over the edge.

'You filthy pervert,' she spat contemptuously. 'We'll be making more plans soon.' She violently pushed my head away. 'Make sure you take care of yourself before your first meeting,' she nodded towards my crotch, referencing my obvious trouser pole. 'I don't want you jeopardising my job with your inability to control yourself.' She made no move to leave. 'Well?' she questioned, 'What do you say?'

'...Thank you?' I guessed after hesitation.

'I should think so too.' And with that, she turned on her heels and exited the office.

Somehow I made it through the day. Outside of how she spoke to me in the office, Beth returned to her role as my secretary, calling me occasionally to update me on the comings and goings of work; sending through my appointments and dealing with the paperwork. There was certainly a new edge to the way she communicated with me, but I was grateful at least that she performed her role as diligently as ever.

My life, however, was anything but its usual self. Somehow, I felt that everything I had worked for over the last decade or so was unravelling before me eyes. I had been roped into an affair with a frustrated housewife and caught cheating by my secretary, who was using the opportunity to make a cuckold of me as she began to seduce my wife. I was in way over my head and could see no way out of the situation. It was not going to end well – that much I knew for sure.

8

'Hey honey,' Kel greeted as I walked in from work, 'you look tired.'

'Yeah,' I replied, 'tired isn't the half of it.'

Kel seemed able to make conversation in the most natural of manners, suggesting to me that she felt no remorse or guilt about the events of the night before. I would have almost been furious enough about it to confront her; had that little voice in my head not stepped in to remind me that this situation would never have even happened if it wasn't for my own weakness in the face of temptation.