The Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PureEvil88
PureEvil88
379 Followers

It takes me a few minutes to relax and once I finally do a couple of notification windows pop up scaring the crap out of me. Once my heart stops pounding I check to see what they say.

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [You Want a Fist in the Mouth? I've Never Even Looked at Another Guy!]]

[Congratulations you have leveled up, you are now level 3]

Okay apparently whoever gave me this power is a Ninja Turtles fan. Who knew? I guess even gods can enjoy such things. While think that I click on the achievement to see the full description.

[You Want a Fist in the Mouth? I've Never Even Looked at Another Guy!

You have taken your first step towards overcoming your [Claustrophobia].

Reward: 50XP, Progress towards overcoming your [Claustrophobia]]

Cool the achievements can even give things like that. Hopefully this means it won't take very long to remove my flaws. Anyway after closing the window I start getting undressed.

Once my clothes are on the floor I get the feeling that someone is watching me. Eve is floating in the air above me. I'm not sure how she got in here without me noticing. I don't even remember hearing the door open. She eventually lands on the floor and says to me.

"Sorry to bother you, but the thought of you in here taking all of your clothes off got me so hot that I needed to come in here and get some of your delicious semen."

"That sounds good to me, but it hasn't been sixteen hours yet so unfortunately no penetrative sex."

"Yeah I'd love to get another taste of you, but it'll have to wait so I'll just jerk you off for now."

I sit down on the toilet and spread my legs enough for her to kneel between them. Deciding it's the perfect time to try out a new perk I activate [Instant Erection]. This makes Eve purr as she watches me quickly grow to full mast. Once I'm fully erect Eve wraps one of her incredibly soft and warm hand around my towering manhood while the other finds it's way into her jeans. She takes a firm grip and starts to slowly pump her hand up and down. This feels so much better than doing it myself.

She starts making a twisting motion as her pumping gets faster. After hearing the door open I start doing everything possible to keep my voice down, but this only causes Eve to start increasing my pleasure even further. Her hand starts vibrating as she picks up the pace even further to the point where it looks like a blur. Unable to hold out anymore a loud moan escapes my lips. This causes the guy using the urinals to chuckle and say.

"Kids these days I tell yah. Can't really complain though I was just as bad in my youth."

I hear him washing his hands and just before leaving he says.

"Have fun."

Not able to hold out any longer the semen starts bubbling in my balls getting ready to erupt. Realizing that I'm about to cum Eve points my cock at her open mouth just in time to taste the first jet of my molten semen as it lands in her mouth. She doesn't stop pumping until every last drop of cum has exited my body. Making sure I'm watching Eve shows off the mouthful of semen before gulping it all down. I could've used [I'm Not Done Yet] to stay hard and get her to do it again, but I want to keep that a surprise for now.

A few moments after the sexual energy left the air a window popped up.

After seeing this I decide to check my log. The new entry looks like this.

[Received non-penetrative sex from Evelynn until climax for the first time earned 75XP]

I'm guessing that the first time engaging in different sexual acts with a partner I'm gaining more experience than normal. After all if not then it wouldn't bother adding in "for the first time".

[Your [Wisdom] has increased by 1, your [Wisdom] is now 11]

Cool my [Wisdom] went up. Probably because I've been making good use of my intellect in order to figure things out on my own. After all the description said it influences judgement, insight and the ability to use gained knowledge.

[Your [Wisdom] has increased by 1, your [Wisdom] is now 12]

Well, that answers that. It's nice to know I can increase my stats by using them. In that case I'd probably be better off using my stat points on my mental abilities. I imagine they're harder to increase than my physical ones. Of course they will all get harder to increase the higher they get though. Deciding to worry about the level up after getting home I start getting changed.

Once I'm changed and have stuffed the new clothes into my inventory we head into the built-in McDonald's. I get a Big Mac meal with a Coke and Eve get's a McChicken meal with Fruitopia. It could be my imagination, but it feels like a lot of people have been staring at me since I entered the store. It's making me rather uncomfortable. It's probably something I'm gonna have to get used to though, people pay more attention to you if you're attractive after all.

"I read that Hell is run with mana like how earth is run with electricity which got me thinking. Do you have mana powered cars in Hell?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact we do. Although they are modeled after vehicles here on earth. Most demons aren't very creative after all. It's one of the reasons why you humans are so interesting to us."

"I wonder if it's possible for me to get one of those mana cars. It would be nice not having to worry about gas."

"Yeah it's possible although they are kind of expensive. It's around six thousand mana for one of the better one's. Oh yeah you probably don't know how much that is. It's about the equivalent of three souls. The energy in the average human soul can be converted to around two thousand mana. In case you are wondering we've developed devices to measure the magic power generated by mana. To put it in perspective one mana can only produce a spell that contains about as much energy as a nine volt battery."

"You know the fact that you're willing to explain all of this to me and how kind you were yesterday makes me realize that you are a lot different then I imagined."

"Let me guess you assumed all demons were heartless monsters. That is so racist. Not all demons are like that you know. We may be born from negative energy, but we don't have to let that control us. Some demons have even managed to be excepted into heaven and become angels."

"That's amazing and I'm sorry demons get a bad rap, but I should've realized that just like how there are good and evil humans the same can be said for demons."

"Well, to be fair humans are about evenly split between good, neutral and evil. Demons however are more like a ten, twenty, seventy split and angels are basically the opposite."

"Thank you it's been very informative, but I think it's time we head to our next destination."

After saying this we throw away our garbage and head back to my car. The next thing is new shoes. Since the transformation my old ones don't fit anymore. I had to throw on a pair of sandals because they were the only thing that would fit. We stop by Mark's Work Warehouse and I buy a new pair of Nike Airs. The Walmart doesn't carry any good brands and cheap shoes hurt my feet, plus they don't last very long.

The last thing I want to do is get a new suit. If there's anything my father taught me it's that a man should always own a good suit. So we head to the local tailor, they do made to measure suits. I decide to get a canvassed, black suit, with a purple vest, tie and handkerchief with a white shirt. After taking my measurements Jim informs me that it'll take four to six weeks before it's ready and I'll need to come back in for a fitting. After paying a fifty percent deposit and giving him my contact information we head home. My bank account is now about $1500 lighter, but it was worth it.

When we pull into the parking lot outside the apartment building I notice something that doesn't seem quite right. One of my neighbors is half carrying a woman who looks to be extremely intoxicated into his apartment. That itself isn't really something unusual, but it's only around five in the afternoon. What bothers me more is that I recognize him from somewhere. I'm not talking about from around the apartment, somewhere else.

I decide to use [Enhanced Memory] to help me remember. After focusing my thoughts for a bit the memory comes to me and I realized that woman is in danger. Around a year ago there was a news report of a serial rapist on the loose along with a sketch made with the help of one of his victims. There's no doubt in my mind, it's him. After realizing this two notification windows pops up.

[Quest menu unlocked]

[Emergency Quest

You have identified a situation that requires immediate attention.

Reward: 100XP, 100 Mana, $100

Failure: The woman will get raped scarring her for life

Note: You are not allow to decline Emergency Quests]

Closing the window I rush over to his apartment turning the knob the door opens. Guess he hasn't had time to lock the door yet, good that means she's still safe. Once I'm inside the door my [Danger Sense] goes off so he must know that he's been caught and is getting ready to deal with me.

I rush up the stairs two steps at a time and see the bastard exiting his bedroom. I don't slow down as I reach the top of the stairs and slam him into a wall. He's fast though and before I know it, my entire body loses strength as his knee connects with my groin in a painful flash of white light. I barely saw the baseball bat as it swung before hitting me in the side of the head. I hit the floor in a dizzying blur of pain. My vision narrows as I start to lose consciousness, but then thankfully [Adrenaline Rush] kicks in.

The bat connects with the floor where I just was. I managed to roll away just in time but this bastard recovered fast. He already had the bat raised above his head for another swing, but I grab his wrist preventing him from doing so. Again, he knees me, but thanks to the adrenaline I don't feel it this time. A surge of strength goes through me and I throw him aside into the kitchen. The dishes shatter as he collides with the counter.

I follow, trying to offer him no opportunity to recover. Call it unlucky or carelessness, but I missed the knife as he turned around. It stabs into my hip and a cry of pain escapes my throat. My fist connects with his jaw and he falls to the floor. This time, I manage to get to him before he can react. I begin hitting him over and over again until I'm sure that he is no longer conscious.

After he's beaten into unconsciousness and my adrenaline subsides all of the pain that was being suppressed comes crashing into me like a freight train. Most noticeably from my head and hip. With a grunt of pain I remove the knife that was lodged in my hip. God that hurts. Once the pain subsides I check the windows that popped up after the fight.

[Due to your courage in willingly heading into known danger you have been awarded 50XP]

[Your [Vitality] has increased by 1, your [Vitality] is now 11.]

[Your [Toughness] has increased by 2, your [Toughness] is now 12.]

[Congratulations you have defeated Andrew Gilmore

Reward: 50XP, 50 Mana, $50]

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Birth of a Hero]]

[Congratulations you have completed the Emergency Quest

Reward: 100XP, 100 Mana, $100]

Looking down at the bloodied figure of the man at my feet I knew what must be done. I knew this would happen eventually, but it's not going to make this any easier to stomach. Lord Mephistopheles needs souls or else my deal will be terminated. It might not be my place to judge, but someone like him doesn't deserve to live anyway. Someone who only brings pain to others, just like my father.

After mentally preparing myself I get down on my knees, place a hand on his chest, and activate [Energy Harvesting], draining all of his life force and converting it into mana. As his life slipped away something horrible happened. I realized that I was enjoying draining the life out of him. This terrified me causing me to stop, but he was already dead.

Killing him wasn't the problem, I prepared myself for that, but there's no reason I should've enjoyed it. Did forming the contract taint my soul? Did I always have this darkness inside me? I'm not sure what to think, but here and now I'm going to make a vow to whatever god gave me this ability. The darkness will not win. I refuse to become a monster filled with evil. After declaring that inside my heart I realize that a new window had opened up.

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Your Soul is Mine]]

Oh shit! I've made a huge mistake. My fingerprints and DNA are all over the inside of a dead man's apartment. How am I going to deal with this. The neighbors must've heard the commotion, there's a chance one of them might've called the cops. What am I going to do.

While I'm freaking out Eve calls out to me, almost making me jump out of my skin. At this point I notice there's a new window.

[Mephistopheles has rewarded you with 3000 Mana]

"Master wants me to let you know that he has sent you some mana as a reward for managing to deliver your first soul in less than a day of the contract being formed, and that he's looking forward to your continued service."

"That's great and all, but what am I going to do? I'm in serious trouble here."

"If you're talking about the commotion your fight caused it appears that your neighbors who are home didn't notice anything. Luckily the closest apartments are currently empty."

"How do you know this?"

"I can detect human emotions and other than the two of you there haven't been any drastic changes."

"What about the woman?"

"She's unconscious."

Okay that's one less thing to worry about, but I've still got other problems to deal with. The most important being what to do with the woman. I ask Eve if she can use magic to keep her asleep.

"Sorry sweetie master ordered me to only be an observer. I'm not allowed to directly interfere with anything you do unless it's in violation of the contract. Besides I don't think the angels would be to happy with me if I use to much demonic magic here on earth. It can corrupt the environment if to much is used after all which would violate the terms of the deal made between Heaven and Hell regarding earth. Neither side is allowed to cause any noticeable changes to your world."

"Will I get in trouble then? After all I did make a deal with a demon lord to get my magic. So it's demonic in nature right?"

"No, you're fine. All master did was unlock an ability that all humans are born with."

"So it would've been possible for me to learn magic without making the deal. Wish I knew that before. Not a big loss though, I get to have you keeping me company after all."

After I say this a beautiful smile crosses her face and she gives me a passionate kiss before saying.

"That's so sweet thank you. Yes, you could've learned magic another way, but it would've been extremely difficult and nowhere nearly as powerful. Most clans that use magic keep it a closely guarded secret and will only share even the weakest of spells after a long initiation to build trust. Even then their magic only consists of the spells they have managed to accumulate over the years. True magic like yours is all but lost in this world."

"Thank you that gave me a lot to think about, but now I need to deal with the problem at hand."

While thinking that a new quest window pops up.

[Quest

You need to remove all traces of your presence from the apartment or risk complications involving the police.

Reward: 75XP, Greatly reduced risk of arrest

Failure: Greatly increased risk of arrest

Time Limit: 12 hours

Accept Decline]

Naturally I click accept. The first thing that needs to be done is dealing with the body. I've got an idea, just hope it works. I open my inventory and click on the store item option. This let's me put stuff into my inventory by touching it. I touch Andrew's corpse and a window pops up.

[Would you like to transfer Andrew Gilmore's corpse to your inventory

Accept Decline]

Okay good it works. After grabbing the key from his pocket. I click accept and his body disappears. Major problem number one dealt with next, what to do about the woman. I ask Eve to be a lookout so I'm sure it's safe before carefully picking her up and carrying her to my apartment. During this time I check out the name displayed over her head which is Julia Nichols. Once she's settled onto my bed I ask Eve to let me know when she wakes up before moving some cleaning supplies into my inventory then heading back to Andrew's apartment.

Thanks to the skills I've gained from my job and the [Fast Cleaning] perk. I manage to get rid of the mess in about fifteen minutes. Once I'm sure that everything is clean I exit the apartment making sure to wipe off the door knob on the way out. After locking the door I wipe off the outside door knob. Once that's done a couple of windows pop up.

[Congratulations you have completed a quest

Reward: 75XP, Greatly reduced risk of arrest]

[Congratulations you have leveled up, you are now level 4]

I'll worry about that later, Julia is more important right now. Thinking that I enter my apartment.

I'm not sure what he drugged her with, but not only did she not wake up during the fight, it took almost another hour before she came to. This gave me plenty of time to calm down and think about what I was going to say to her. During this time I find myself looking her over.

For starters she appears to be in her mid twenties, probably around five foot four and just a little on the chubby side. Not enough to really stand out, but enough that she's got a bit of a belly, a little extra meat on her ass and tits and some nice thick thighs. God I want to feel them wrapped around my head while I've got my tongue buried deep in her... God I thought that I had those damn fantasies under control.

I imagine the fact that I've actually had sex now is making it even worse. I really need to get those fantasies back under control before doing something that I'll regret and ending up no better than my father or that Andrew bastard.

Once my thoughts are back under control my eyes start wandering her body again. Her dirty blonde hair is scattered all over the pillow and partially covering her beautiful baby face. In my opinion she is definitely on the attractive side probably an eight or a nine, all depending on what her eyes are like. As for her clothing she's wearing skin tight leather pants and a low cut, pink spaghetti strap tank top.

Once I've got everything worked out in my head I decide to look over my newest achievements.

[Birth of a hero

You decided to put yourself at risk for a complete stranger. Not because you wanted a reward or gratitude, but because it was the "right" thing to do.

Reward: 75XP, 75 Mana]

I guess the quotation marks were added because what is right and just are subjective.

[Your Soul is Mine

You have collected your first soul.

Reward: 75XP, 75 Mana]

She's still asleep so I decide to level up. I put the ten stat points into Intelligence and the ten skill points into [Orgasm Control]. My [Intelligence] is now thirty and my [Orgasm Control] is sixteen which means I get two [Intelligence] perks and one for [Orgasm Control]. After some careful consideration I decided on the following.

[Improved Fast Learning

You are able to learn new skills and develop new abilities even faster. Also your skills and abilities will improve 3x faster than normal.

Note: These bonuses overwrite those from the [Fast Learning perk].]

[Greater Fast Learning

You are able to learn new skills and develop new abilities much faster. Also your skills and abilities will improve 5x faster than normal.

Note: These bonuses overwrite those from the [Fast Learning] and [Improved Fast Learning] perks.]

PureEvil88
PureEvil88
379 Followers
1...456789