The Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Orgasm Control

You have better control over your orgasms allowing you to temporarily stop yourself from climaxing for up to 30 seconds per point of [Vitality].

Note: Because you also have the [Edging] perk it's effects are no longer limited to during masturbation]

Sweet I didn't even know it was going to have that synergy. That's pretty awesome and definitely something to think about for future perks. I've already got a few ideas about what to do with my mana, but I think it's better to put that off until I've dealt with this last situation. With that thought I go back to watching the young woman sleeping in my bed.

A few more minutes pass before she begins to stir. When she finally comes to I say in the most soothing voice I can manage.

"Hello sleepy head. Do you need anything? A coffee perhaps."

Still a little out of it she looks at me with unfocused eyes and asks.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

Now that she is a little more with it I notice a little fear in her storm gray eyes. Trying to do my best to keep her calm I smile and say.

"I guess it's no surprise that you don't remember. I'm Marcus Belmont and this is my apartment."

"Okay Marcus what am I doing in your apartment?" She asks calming down a little, but remaining cautious.

"I found you fumbling your way down the sidewalk. Afraid that you were gonna get yourself hit, I offered to drive you home, but before I could get your address you'd already passed out."

While I'm saying this I walk over to the bed and sit down on the edge far enough away so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

"I figured the best thing to do was let you sleep it off and once you were up give you that ride or some money for a taxi whichever you'd be more comfortable with."

At this point I can see that the fear is gone, however she's still remaining cautious. I can't blame her given the fact that she just woke up in a strange man's apartment.

"I'm sorry that I caused you so much trouble."

As she says this I hold up my hand signaling her to stop. When she does I say.

"Please it was no trouble at all. Besides the gratitude of a beautiful young woman like yourself is more than enough payment."

This comment makes her blush a little. I'm so glad I got the [Self-Confidence] perk. If it wasn't for that I'd just be sitting here bumbling like an idiot.

"Is it okay if I get that coffee now?"

"Certainly, just let me put a fresh pot on."

While putting the coffee on I introduce her to Eve.

"This is Eve she was with me when I found you, and Eve this is. Sorry I just realized I never got your name." I say this despite already knowing her name because I shouldn't actually know what it is.

"Julia Nichols, thank you for helping me out."

I noticed that while I was introducing them the young woman had a slight look of jealousy on her face as she looked at Eve. However buried under the jealousy was something else, a hint of lust. I'm guessing she might have some bisexual tendencies even if she doesn't fully realize it.

"Don't worry about it beautiful, also our relationship isn't exactly what you are thinking. I'm sure we would both be more than willing to have you in our bed."

Thank god the coffee wasn't done yet, because if I'd been drinking anything when she said that it would've went everywhere.

"Hey knock that off. There is a time and place for everything. Besides not everyone has sex on the mind twenty-four seven like you do."

"Oh please like you're one to talk. Just earlier today you made me give you a handjob when we were at Walmart."

"What are you talking about you intruded on me while I was changing clothes."

"Sure you didn't say it out loud, but your body was yelling at me for some release."

"I don't know what..."

All of a sudden an adorable laugh cuts off our argument. Apparently Julia found the whole thing funny and just couldn't hold it in any more. Naturally her laughter caused Eve and I to join in as well. Once the laughter calms down she apologizes.

"Sorry I just couldn't hold it in anymore. That argument was just to funny. The way you two were bickering over something like that."

Another chuckle escapes her mouth. She's right the absurdity of the argument was funny. Thinking about it again I can't help, but smile.

"Besides she's right though. I've been thinking about the possibility of having sex with you since I realized that you weren't a rapist or something. Don't get me wrong though I want to get to know you better first. I'm not some slut that will spread her legs for every hot guy she sees."

"I would never think something like that of you. I've known a few women like that and you don't seem to be anything like them."

This feels so weird, not that long ago it felt like I was going to die a virgin, and yet here is a beautiful young woman telling me that she wants to have sex with me. I know that it's all thanks to the deal I made and she wouldn't have even looked twice at the old me, but it's really nice to be wanted. I've really gotta do something about my pessimistic outlook on life. Sure I was a nobody, but things are different now. I can be better, help people, and just enjoy being alive for the first time since I was a toddler.

While pouring three cups of coffee I ask Julia what she does for a living trying to change the subject.

"I'm a nurse. I've always hated seeing good people suffer. Plus I enjoy taking care of others and helping to ease their suffering so it just felt right."

"That's very admirable. Not enough people actually enjoy taking care of others. If more people cared for their fellow man the world would be a better place."

Unfortunately though, way to many people take joy in the suffering of others. People like that damn slut who helped ruin my life. We kept chatting for awhile enjoying our coffees when Julia stares me straight in the eyes with a serious expression on her face and says.

"Now that we are a little more familiar with each other, will you please tell me the real reason why I'm here."

"I don't know what you mean I found you..."

"I appreciate that you are trying to protect me from the truth of what happened, but I am a nurse. I can tell when someone has been drugged, so let me ask you again. Will you please tell me what really happened."

"I'm sorry for lying to you. It's just that I thought it would be better if you didn't know, but as I'm sure you've already figured out someone drugged you and brought you back to their apartment so that they could have their way with you."

"It must've been that John creep that kept hitting on me."

He must've given her a fake name. Makes sense he would've been caught by now if he gave his real name to his victims.

"I should call the police and let them know what happened."

When she said this a jolt of fear shoots through me and my heart begins to race.

"Please don't. That would be very bad for me."

"What do you mean you're the one who saved... Oh. You mean he's..."

"Yeah he's dead."

"You shouldn't be wasting your time with me then. You've gotta get rid of the evidence. The courts won't care that it happened because you were saving me. They'll say you used unnecessary force and lock you up. You don't deserve to go to jail for helping me."

"No need to worry that situation has already been handled. I must say I'm surprised that you are handing this so well and you seem more concerned for my safety than what I did."

"You don't lose any sleep if you hear that a dangerous animal got put down do you? People like that are no better. I've known a few women that've been raped and it's never easy to watch. So I'm extremely grateful that you saved me from such a horrible experience."

"I couldn't just sit back and do nothing."

We chat for a little while longer. Once Julia finishes her coffee she sets down the cup and says.

"Okay, I've changed my mind."

"About what?"

"I want to reward you for what you did for me."

"That's unnecessary I didn't do it for a reward."

At this point Eve chimes in.

"Oh give it up sweetie. She wants to fuck you and you and I both know that you want to fuck her. However I'm going to let you know right now that once you've given him his reward I'm joining in. That is not negotiable."

"She certainly doesn't beat around the bush does she."

"Not when it comes to sex." I say while giving Eve a smirk. "Okay if we are going to do this let me take a shower first. I'm all sweaty and gross from the fight."

"Before you go, do you have any gum? I must have some serious alcohol breath."

"Yeah there's some in the coffee table. The top lifts up."

After saying that I head into the bathroom. Once I've stripped off my clothes and stepped into the tub I close the curtain and turn the shower on. Before I actually start cleaning myself up there is something more important for me to do. I open up that search window I saw before and start concentrating on three abilities that I want to get. The first two don't cost very much, only totaling around one hundred mana combined, but they are definitely important. The third one though cost around two hundred by itself. The new abilities I got are.

[Fertility Magic: Passive Rank Max

- You can increase or decrease your fertility at will.

MP cost 10]

[STD Immunity: Passive Rank Max

- You are immune to all Sexually Transmitted Diseases]

[Lust Demon Immunity: Passive Rank Max

- You are immune to all effects of any Lust Demon's natural pheromones, aphrodisiac or energy drain abilities unless you allow it.

Note: This ability only gives immunity to the abilities that occur naturally in all Lust Demons. Similar effects from a different source are not negated.]

I immediately spend ten MP to reduce my fertility to zero. With that taken care of I start cleaning myself off. Once I'm finished showering and all dried off I remove some of the new clothing from my inventory and put them on. Once I'm fully dressed I exit the bathroom and get a huge surprise.

Julia is talking to Eve who for some reason has returned to her real form. There I am standing just outside the bathroom, frozen in place, dumbfounded about what happened while I was showering. What could've possibly lead to this situation. Not only is Eve in demon form, but it doesn't seem to be bothering Julia at all. I honestly cannot fathom how this came to be. While I'm standing there slack jawed and stupid Julia says.

"Okay if you don't mind I want to have a shower too before we have our fun. I positively reek of alcohol and I'm sure Eve will fill you in on what happened while you were showering."

Okay is all that I manage to say, to stupefied to say anything else. I step out of the way allowing her into the bathroom. Once the door closes bringing me back to reality I walk over to Eve and ask.

"What in the world did I miss?"

"Okay to help you better understand I'll need to explain something to you first."

After saying this she pats the spot on the couch beside her. I comply and sit down next to her.

"Okay, I told you before about how all humans have the capacity for magic. Well, some people have a higher affinity than others. For example her affinity is rather high and yours is about average."

After saying this she squirms around a little trying to get comfortable. Once she is settled in she places a hand on my lap and then continues.

"Now of course just because someone has an affinity doesn't mean they are going to be a mage. However it does make it easier for them to absorb the energies around them. Usually this doesn't really amount to anything, but she is a hospice nurse. Being around that much death has given her a greater connection to the supernatural than normal."

"Okay so let me guess, she could tell that you aren't human right?"

"That's exactly it. If I was a weaker demon this probably wouldn't have happened, but I'm almost as powerful as the weakest demon lords. So even someone with a limited connection to magic like her could tell that I wasn't "normal." Trust me I tried to get her to leave it alone, but she wouldn't stop asking."

"So you ended up revealing your true form."

"Yeah, she surprised me though. It didn't really bother her. She was a little shaken at first, but I think that was more from seeing real magic for the first time than my appearance."

"To be fair you are really beautiful so I think that helps to reduce the fear factor."

"When did you become such a flirt. You keep this up and I just might rise for you."

"Don't you mean fall for you?"

"No, I'm a demon so I'm already fallen. Also that saying comes from the fact that if a demon truly gives their heart to someone who isn't evil it can cause them to slowly transform into either a human or an angel depending on the nature of the person they're in love with. For example if I came to truly love you I'd probably become an angel."

"But I killed someone and he's not going to be the last."

"That doesn't matter, angels themselves kill people after all. What matters is the motivation behind something like that. If you kill someone because you don't like them, that's evil. If it was to save your own life, that's neutral, and if it was to protect someone else that is just. So what were you thinking when you decided to kill him?"

"That I needed to collect a soul for Lord Mephisto or I'd lose my powers."

"Okay sure that was part of it which would be considered neutral, but what else."

"That if I killed him he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else."

"Exactly. You didn't kill him because you didn't like him or because it would be fun. You did it partly for yourself sure, but mostly for others. In the laws of good and evil what you did was considered just."

"But I enjoyed it." I say with tears in my eyes. "As I was sucking the life out of him I enjoyed it."

Eve places her hands on my shoulders and turns me to face her, looks me straight in the eyes and says.

"That's not your fault. It's in the nature of a demonic contract to attempt to corrupt the person who made the deal. What's important is that you don't let it win. The fact that the memory is making you cry tells me that it hasn't succeeded."

"I don't want to sound rude, but wouldn't it be better for Lord Mephisto if I did get corrupted? So why do you want me to fight it?"

"Yes, it would be good for him, but I don't want you to change."

As she says this I swear that for a moment she is giving me a look of great affection, but she ruins the moment by saying.

"I mean you actually put effort into pleasing me during sex. Demons only care about themselves. I swear even though Lord Mephistopheles has a twenty inch cock I could never get off while fucking him. All he would do is say "Evelynn, I want to fuck." And not only would he expect me to stop whatever I was doing, but while I was fucking him all he would do is sit there, acting like I was some kind of automated sex toy."

"Twenty inches really? I think someone is overcompensating for something."

This comment causes Eve to start laughing.

"Yeah I know what you mean. He says it's all natural, but I highly doubt it. Don't ever say that around him though or he'll probably kill you on the spot. He has a really bad temper."

"Wait, I thought that he doesn't lie. It's the whole reason I chose to make a deal with him."

"Oh you don't need to worry about that. He takes his contracts very seriously. So when it comes to the deals he makes with people he won't lie or cheat them out of the deal. He's weirdly chivalrous like that especially for a demon. However when someone tries to lie or cheat their way out of a deal with him, he won't rest until they suffer a fate worse than death."

"Okay good to know. I have another question. Is Lucifer real? I thought he was supposed to be the ruler of Hell, but that's Asmodeus right."

"Yes Lord Satan is real. He is the most powerful of all of the demons and he did rule Hell for a long time, but Lord Asmodeus used the other demons' distrust of him, due to the fact that he used to be an angel and incited a rebellion. To be honest with you though I think Lord Satan let it happen. I think he was growing bored ruling Hell and used the rebellion as a way to vacate the throne."

"Interesting, and thank you for always explaining things to me. I just have one last question. Do you have the internet in Hell?"

"Yes there is and don't worry there is plenty of demon porn."

This woman I tell you, all roads lead to sex with her. It's not really a surprise though given what she is. A little while later Julia comes strolling out of the bathroom. She looks so erotic as I watch a few stray beads of water slowly roll down her skin that has been become pink due to the heat of the shower. The droplets eventually find their way into her cleavage that is only concealed by the towel that she has wrapped around her body. I just want to rip that towel off her, push her into the wall and plunge my cock deep into her hot wet... No stop that. I might just have to use magic to remove my [Hypersexuality]. I'm seriously worried that I'll act on one of these impulses someday.

"So did Eve tell you what happened?" I nod my head in response. "Okay good. Eve told me the basics of your situation, but I would appreciate it if you would tell me your side of things."

"First I'd just like to say you are handling all of this rather well."

"Sure you made a deal with a demon lord, but honestly you don't seem like a bad person. So I doubt that you did it with evil intentions and as for that sexy as Hell demon over there, she doesn't seem evil either. Completely sex obsessed sure, but not evil. After she showed me her true form and realized it didn't scare me she started playing with herself. Right there with me watching. I think she's got an exhibitionist streak going."

"You're telling me. When I first summoned her she put on quite the erotic show for me, and yesterday after she was summoned she basically used any chance she had to play with herself. Thankfully I managed to convince her to refrain from doing that quite as much. Doubt that I could manage normal day to day life with a permanent erection after all."

"You both know that I'm sitting right here right? Sure everything you've said is true, but still."

She says this with an adorable pout as she pretends to be upset. Once Eve is done pouting I tell Julia everything. Starting with my childhood and what happened with my dad including my real name. To what I'm planning to do from here on out.

"I knew it. You are a nice guy." Julia says with a huge smile across her face. "Is there any way that I can help you? There are a lot of bad people out there who bring pain and misery to others. I can't stand seeing people suffer. It's why I became a hospice nurse. Being able to help ease the pain of someone's passing for both them and their family brings me great satisfaction. It is hard though. I get to know these great people and I have to watch them die knowing there is nothing I can do. It's the same with their families. I do everything possible to help them cope, but it's never enough."

"I can't imagine what your job is like. I don't think I'd be able to handle it. I was devastated when mom died. When Martha died it wasn't much easier and I didn't know her nearly as well."

"Do you mean Martha Davidson?"

"Don't tell me. You were her hospice nurse? How did I not realize that, she told me all about you."

"I can't believe you are that Richard. Small world. She told me a lot about you too. She even told me once that if she was forty years younger she would've jumped your bones."

This comment makes me laugh.

"Yeah that sounds just like something she would say."

"You are different from what she described though. A lot more confident. Is that because of that gamer ability you mentioned?"

"Yeah I got a perk that boosted my self confidence."

1...456789