The Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste even better than I thought you would. Oh how I love the taste of virgins. Not only that, but it was so thick and there was so much. I haven't had a meal that good in a while. Now I think it's time we got on to the main event."

She then grabs my hand and pulls me into my bedroom. When we get up next to the bed I have an idea. One that crosses my mind of a skill that I know I have. Thanks dear old sis.

"Before we get started I think I should return the favor." I say as I look deep into her eyes.

"Oh sweetie you don't need to worry about that. You will find that I'm always wet and ready for action."

"I know that I don't need to for you," I tell her with a little shame. "But I want to."

She looks at me quizzically. I know I can't explain it, but I need to service her. To voluntarily perform that which was once used to humiliate me and turn it into an act of my own volition. She giggles and says to me.

"Well, if that's what you want I'm not going to stop you, I love getting my pussy licked."

After saying this she sits on the edge of my bed and lays back leaning on her elbows and she spreads her legs invitingly as she says.

"Come on big boy let's see if you can make this kitty purr."

I figure that she's already worked up enough so I decide I'm going to dive right in as if I have been stranded in a desert and this is the first liquid I've seen in a month. Once my tongue touches the juices flowing out of her I can't help, but moan in ecstasy. Her pussy juices are the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. If I didn't know better I'd swear it was the nectar of the gods. Definitely need to make sure I don't become addicted.

I lose myself for a minute as I try to drink as much of her sweet juices that I can. Once I regain control of myself I suck her velvety inner lips into my mouth and play with them with my tongue. She is squirming now as her breathing quickens and moans escape her lips that sound like the most beautiful music to my ears. It's obvious that the creature that's grinding her pussy into my face isn't human, but I don't care. I am delighted beyond words that I am able to make her enjoy herself, and for the first time in my life I actually enjoy eating a woman's pussy.

I plunge my tongue into the hot, tight hole of her hellish vagina as I wrap my right arm around her leg and bring my hand down just above her clit and pull back her skin to release her clit from it's hood. I keep munching away as I get more of her delicious nectar in my mouth, stopping for a brief moment to drink my delicious treat before resuming my tongue work. I move my tongue up to her engorged clit while I sink two fingers into her tight hole. This causes her to let out a large gasp of breath due to the pleasure that she must be feeling. The hot, slick walls of her pussy feel so tight squeezing around my intruding digits. She feels so tight I have to wonder if I could even get my cock inside of her.

She is breathing much harder now as I drive my fingers into her g-spot causing her to let out a loud moan as her body starts trembling preparing for the release that is to come. I suck her clit into my mouth gently biting down with lips as I play with it with my tongue. Pumping my fingers into her hellish hole as I bring her closer and closer to orgasm.

At this point my face is drenched with her delicious nectar as I redouble my attack on the woman squirming with unbridled lust. I finally manage to push her over the edge causing her body to convulse as she screams out in ecstasy and I get blasted in the face with juices so hot I swear they're going to burn me. I don't let up on my attack in order to prolong her orgasm as much as I can. Once she tells me to stop I finally relent pulling my fingers out of her pussy that was clamped down so tight it almost hurt.

I'm not going to lie bringing her to climax was a real confidence booster. I sit back and suck on my juice covered fingers until they are completely clean.

"Are you really a virgin?" She asks with ragged breath. "Because that was NOT the work of a virgin. There should be no way in Hell that a virgin could make me cum."

"No, I'm definitely a virgin," I say with a cheesy grin plastered across my face. "But the slut I told you about before made me pleasure her whenever she was in the mood and didn't have anyone else around. I guess thanks to that I got pretty good at that sort of thing."

"Yeah you are pretty good, but by the time I'm done with you, there won't be a woman alive who doesn't melt with your touch. They will just keep begging you for more."

She gets off the bed and offers me a hand seeing that I'm still kneeling on the floor as she says.

"Now I think it's about time that I pop your cherry, but we'll have to hurry there isn't much time left before we're forced to stop."

"Man I really gotta cast a spell to make me immune to that." I think out loud while Eve is helping me to my feet.

"Worry about that later. Lie down and get ready because I'm about to take your new cock for the ride of your life."

Naturally I wasted no time fulfilling her request. As she straddled my hips her hot juices dripped onto my towering cock. The more she lowered her hips the more heat I could feel from the furnace that is her soaking wet pussy. I watched on as she got closer and closer to my painfully hard cock. Finally the hot, silky lips of her pussy touched the tip of my raging hard-on and I was slowly enveloped in their tight embraced.

Inch by excruciating inch I watched as my shaft was swallowed by her almost painfully tight, velvety soft, hot as Hell, purple pussy. When her pelvis finally touched my own I released a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. She didn't move right away I imagine so that I didn't come right away like I felt like I was going to.

At this point I truly had to accept that the woman on top of me wasn't human. The feeling inside of her otherworldly pussy was unlike anything I had read about. The walls of her pussy were filled with countless small vibrating bumps. Her pussy seemed to squirm, and wiggle, and squeeze down on my aching cock. Even though she wasn't moving the undulations of her pussy made it feel like her hand was sliding up and down my cock with long, slow movements. As her pussy juices soaked into the flesh of my rock hard cock the tingling I felt in her mouth returned stronger than ever.

God I don't know how a human woman would ever be able to please me after this. She slowly starts bouncing on my cock as I take in the amazing sight. Her large pinkish purple breasts bouncing and jiggling with every movement she makes. Her long bright pink hair flying all over as she increases her pace. I watch the sight of her beautiful purple pussy swallowing the shaft of my cock over and over. She will rise high enough that only my glans remain encased with her hellish pussy, then plunge downward until I'm fully enveloped within the confines of her sex that were designed for the sole purpose of making men cum.

She starts moving faster as our moans fill the night air and the stench of our sex becomes almost suffocating. I have been trying to move my body for a few minutes now so that I can thrust up into her as she falls down, but I am unable to. I'm not sure if it's because I'm numb with pleasure or she used some sort of magic on me. Either way I start to feel a familiar churning in my balls. I'm certain she used some kind of magic to make this last longer because I am certain I should've cum long before now.

A few moments later I erupt with the greatest orgasm of my life. I fire countless jets of my semen into her waiting hole causing her whole body to start spasming as she too is brought to climax. I realize that my climax is going on much longer then what should be possible as I slowly fade into unconsciousness.

When I finally awaken it's already in the early afternoon. I look beside me and see my sexy demoness lying there beside me still asleep. At this point I notice that there are a few notification windows that have popped up. They look like this:

[You have learned the skill [Orgasm Control]. [Orgasm Control] is now lv. 1]

[Your [Oral Sex] skill is now lv. 21]

[Achievement menu unlocked

Congratulations you have earned the achievement [About Damn Time]]

[You have learned the skill [Sexual Intercourse]. [Sexual Intercourse] is now lv. 1]

[Congratulations you have leveled up, you are now level 2]

I also notice that in the bottom left corner of my vision there is an icon that looks like a rectangular speech bubble that has 3 black dots in it. When I focus on it the icon gets bigger. I decide to click on it which opens a window that looks like this:

[[Orgasm Control] skill learned

[Orgasm Control] skill is now level 1

Received oral sex from Evelynn until climax for the first time earned 75XP

[Oral Sex] skill is now level 21

Gave oral sex to Evelynn until climax for the first time earned 75XP

Level Up, You are now level 2

Achievement menu unlocked

Achievement unlocked

50XP gained

50 Mana gained

[Sexual Intercourse] skill learned

[Sexual Intercourse] skill is now level 1

Had vaginal sex with Evelynn until you climaxed for the first time earned 75XP

Had vaginal sex with Evelynn until she climaxed for the first time earned 75XP

Log]

Okay so it's a notification log, that's pretty cool. I should also check out that achievement menu. It looks like it'll a grid filled with a bunch of square boxes. At the moment it's mostly empty except for one box that had a picture that looks like a cherry that's exploding from the inside out. I decide to click on it and a window pops up.

[About Damn Time

Congratulations you finally managed to lose your virginity, it only took you 39 years.

Reward: 50XP, 50 Mana]

What the Hell is up with that smart assed comment, also who is making these messages. Eve thinks some ancient god gave me this power so it's probably them, but I can't help wondering what they are like. This causes a lot of questions to float around inside my head, but the biggest one is are they good or evil. Hell if they're that old maybe such concepts don't even apply to them.

While thinking that another thought crossed my mind. I didn't upgrade anything yesterday so I should probably do that now. Let's see, I think putting my ten stat points into [Intelligence] is a good idea. This way I'll get five skill points every level and two more perks related to my intelligence. The increased MP will also be nice. I decide to put my five skill points into [Orgasm Control], hopefully that will stop me from firing off to quickly. Next I need to choose my perks.

After some serious thought this is what I chose:

[Strength

Adrenaline Rush: Toggle

You can force your adrenal glands to pump adrenaline throughout your body temporarily doubling your strength, increasing your pain threshold and boosting your energy to help prevent unconsciousness. Prolonged use can cause fatigue or exhaustion.

Note: If there is adrenaline in your system while you are in combat and about to lose consciousness this perk has a chance to automatically activate in order to keep you conscious.]

[Dexterity

Lightning Reflexes: Passive

You are able to react to things faster than normal.]

[Vitality

Enhanced Constitution: Passive

You are able to recover from disease and physical ailments faster than normal. You are also immune to weaker diseases.]

[Toughness

Hang in There: Passive

You will not immediately die if your HP reaches 0 instead you have a number of negative HP equal to twice your toughness. If your HP drops below 0 you will lose consciousness. If your HP drops below your total negative HP you will die.]

[Intelligence

Fast Learning: Passive

You are able to learn new skills and develop new abilities quickly. Also your skills and abilities will improve 2x faster than normal.

Quick Wits: Passive

You are able to understand things faster than normal.

Enhanced Memory: Toggle

By focusing your thoughts you are able to remember events with great clarity no matter how long ago they happened.]

[Wisdom

Danger Sense: Passive

You have a sixth sense that warns you of a potentially dangerous situation.]

[Charisma

Self-Confidence:

You have confidence in everything you do allowing you to effectively complete your tasks without second guessing yourself. This also makes it easier to talk to people and makes people more likely to listen to you.]

[Luck

Lady Luck: Passive

Improves your success rate with games of chance.]

[Cleaning

Fast Cleaning: Passive

You are able to clean things faster than normal.]

[Gaming

Adaptability: Passive

You are able to adapt to new situations faster than normal.

Lightning Fingers: Passive

You are able to move your fingers faster than normal.]

[Masturbation

Fantasy: Toggle

You are able to have vivid fantasies while masturbating.

Instant Erection: Active

You are able to make yourself erect without the need of any stimulus.

Edging: Passive

You are able to stop yourself from climaxing by temporarily stopping your movements.

Note: This perk only works while you are masturbating.

Improved Edging: Passive

You are able to stop yourself from climaxing by temporarily slowing your movements.

Note: This perk only works while you are masturbating.

I'm Not Done Yet: Passive

You are able to maintain an erection after climaxing a number of times equal to 25% of your [Vitality].]

[Oral Sex

Tongue Lashing: Passive

You are able to move your tongue faster than normal.

Weak Point: Passive

You are able to easily figure out where a person's most sensitive spots are.]

Damn I didn't see that note in the [Edging] perk before, oh well. There's one last thing I'm curious about. After switching to the status menu I click on my name.

[Please enter your new name

__________ __________

Accept Cancel

Note: Changing your name will alter all of your IDs e.g. Birth Certificate, Driver's License, Passport. However it will not alter the memories of anyone who knows you. They will still identify you with your old name.]

Well, that's kind of unfortunate. Oh well what it does do is enough to help me start my new life. I decide to change my name to Marcus Belmont. I got the name by combining Marcus Fenix from Gears of War with the vampire slaying family from Castlevania the Belmonts.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I'm actually excited to see what the new day will bring. The plan for today is to buy some clothes and then check out these new abilities of mine. It's best to try and get a feel for things now since I'm not in any danger. While thinking that Eve begins to stir. Once she's fully awake I ask her to help test the party system. She easily agrees accepting the party invite when it pops up in front of her. Once that's done I get a notification that looks like this.

[Evelynn has joined your party.

Warning: Link could not be established.

Note: A link cannot be established with someone whose level exceeds your own by more than 10, you can however link with someone of a lower level no matter the difference. The party chat and locator are still available even without a link.]

I wonder what this link function does. As I'm thinking that a new window pops up.

[Help

Link: This allows you and other people to share earned XP, mana, and money. The settings related to this can be changed in your party menu. In addition they will gain an ability similar to your own. However they cannot learn abilities outside of those related to their job, which will be determined based on their unique characteristics once the link is established. Lastly they cannot use their mana except to influence themselves or this ability within certain limits e.g. learning new abilities or skills, increasing stat and skill points, etc.]

"Holy shit that's awesome!" I can't help, but shouting in my excitement.

"What is?" Eve asks a little startled by my outburst.

"Sorry about that." I take a deep breath to calm down before continuing. "Okay because you are in my party we can always telepathically communicate through a chat function of my ability, plus we can easily find each others location if we need to. That stuff is cool enough, but I can link with people in the party essentially giving them a weaker version of my ability."

"What?!" She yells in surprise. "That is insane. I don't know what god gave you this ability, but I'm pretty sure they have high expectations of you."

"Yeah I'm thinking it's basically one of two things. Either like you said some god who has high expectations or a god that is really bored with their eternal life and looking for something interesting."

"Yeah, that could be it too. So does this mean I have an ability like yours now too?"

"Unfortunately no. I can't link with someone more than ten levels higher than me. Speaking of I wonder what level you are."

I look back at the party window that was forgotten in my excitement and click on Eve's name to see if I can get more information.

[Name: Evelynn

Race: Succubus Queen

Level: 87

Warning: Link not established unable to obtain more information.]

My eyes almost pop out of my head when I see her level. Also succubus queen. I'm guessing that because it's a race and not a title that means it's like an advanced form of the succubus race probably due to the power she has gained by living so long. Thank you [Quick Wits], there's no way I would've figured that out so fast before.

"So, what level am I?"

"Sorry I just got lost in thought. You are level eighty-seven."

"In that case Lord Mephistopheles is probably around level four hundred and fifty. After all he is probably a little more than five times stronger than me." While saying this a look crosses her face that I can't quite place. Kind of like she was thinking about something, but there is definitely more to it.

"I wonder how long it would take me to get that strong. I did level up thanks to having sex with you last night, but it's only going to get harder as my level goes up."

"It went up because you had sex with me. Funny, I usually leave guys so drained it takes awhile for them to get it up."

Deciding to ignore that comment I inform her of my plan for the day. She informs me that it's possible to create clothes with magic. I realized this fact of course, but would prefer to actually go out to buy new clothing. This way I'm forced to interact with people and hopefully that will slowly allow me to break out of my shell. The [Self-Confidence] perk should help with this, but it can only do so much on its own. After deciding where to go we head outside. Luckily I've got a little over five grand saved in the bank so money shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Before heading outside Eve transforms back into her human form. She's wearing a black, long sleeve, see-through mesh shirt that's cut off about four inches below her breasts overtop of a black bra. As for her lower body she's wearing medium pattern fishnet tights under ripped, skinny jeans that expose most of her legs and black leather, gothic style, ankle boots with two inch heels. God she knows exactly what I like, it looks so hot that my cock is quickly hardening in my pants.

Once we are outside Eve follows me to my car. It's a gray, 2012, Toyota Prius with black interior. I bought it a few years ago relatively cheap in order to save on gas. It's served me well and saved me thousands. Honestly though I don't really care for the exterior design. I'd prefer a Mustang or Corvette, but they're to hard on gas.

Our first stop is Walmart to get me some new clothes. Luckily the town isn't that big so the crowds aren't bad enough to really bother me. Once I'm done purchasing my new clothes I go into the restroom and get ready to change into a pair of black shorts and a gray t-shirt, after all I'm still wearing those clothes from yesterday and they don't fit right at all. I've never liked the restrooms in places like this the lack of windows make me feel trapped and like I'm suffocating. I usually do everything possible to avoid them, but if I'm going to change myself my fears seem like a good place to start.

1...34567...9