The Deal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kabir whispers in her ear "I always wanted to feel these." He starts kneading her nipples as her breath starts getting heavy and she struggles and cries and tries not to get turned on. He can feel her resistance go down slightly as he lets her go. "Let's go sweetheart." He holds her hand as they move to the boarding gate. Sakshi trying to calm herself down as she feels her hardened nipples rubbing the fabric of the dress which in turn turns her on. Kabir can see Sakshi breathing a bit heavily as he smiles and they enter the flight.

Kabir places one of his hands on her bare thigh as the flight takes off. Sakshi tries to remove his hand but he just orders her and removes her hands away. He moves his hand upwards and touches her inner thigh. Sakshi looks at Kabir crying "Pl..pleasee!" Kabir just smiles as his hand gets inside the dress and is just touching her panty-covered clit. He keeps his hand there not moving a centimetre. Sakshi looks out to the window not looking at Kabir but to her surprise she starts getting slightly wet. Kabir puts one of her hands on his groin to feel his erection as she removes her hand on his groin but realizes that Kabir is quite bigger than Raj. Sakshi is surprised that touching his length made her happy somewhere but she feels guilty as she keeps fighting her inner battles.

Kabir is a serial womanizer and he knows that Sakshi would be fighting her morals but he wishes her to fight it off to become his insatiable and desirable slut. He knows it takes time so he keeps silent. The flight arrives at the Goa airport and while de-boarding Kabir places his hand on Sakshi's ass deliberately. Sakshi tries to move faster but cannot escape it. She looks at him and pleads to take his hand off without creating a scene but he does not. He keeps touching her ass over the dress and as soon as they get out of the airport he pushes her hand inside and spanks her ass softly in public and she looks at him in anger.

Sakshi sees people noticing her and even guys younger than Kabir noticing her and one of the teenagers whistle at her as she is surprised. She feels happy deep inside thinking that she is still a head turner which she likes. Sakshi does not realise that Kabir just moves his hand inside and spanks her hard while getting into the cab to the hotel. She just jumps into the cab due to the spank and just screams at him. "What the fuck is your problem Kabir?"

Kabir responds to her angrily "Mind your fucking tone Swati. Mind your fucking tone." She realizes and just looks away as the cab speeds away to the hotel. He starts his assault on her pussy again as his hands again move to her inner thigh and she doesn't stop him this time to his surprise. He smiles as he knows it is beginning. His hands go and cup her mound for the first time as she just keeps looking outside.

Sakshi keeps thinking to her its just a week. "Just a week." She keeps on fighting her bodily desires as she feels herself get slightly wet and she tries as hard as she can to restrict it. She does not want to tell him that her body is reacting to his touch. Kabir does not give up as he starts rubbing her panty-clad mound and talking to the cab driver.

Kabir suddenly decides to have a conversation with Sakshi in the cab.

Kabir -- "Tell me Swati! You don't wax your body often is it?"

Swati looks at him in shock as she knows she has to answer as he repeats the question. She nods in negative.

Kabir moves her panties aside for the first time as he realize she has a thick bush and smiles as his finger roam around her pubic hair and whispers "All this would change soon Swati." He just leans into Sakshi as he starts kissing Sakshi and she realizes that he is an amazing kisser. He keeps on smooching her as one of his hands move to her breasts and she gasps for air.

Sakshi starts feeling his tongue play with hers and her finger just rubs her slit and one hand on her breast as she suddenly feels the heat and gasps for air and lets out a slight moan in Kabir's mouth --"Ummmm!" -- Kabir smiles and breaks the kiss as soon as she moans a bit. She gets shocked as she realizes she is suddenly wet and her nipples are erect. Kabir looks at her as she looks at him confused but he smiles at her. His hand still on her breast and another one rubbing her pussy.

Sakshi suddenly looks away as she starts thinking that she is married and she should not enjoy all this. She tries to calm herself down but Kabir's constant touch does not help her situation. Kabir asks her suddenly -- "Swati! Tell me are you a moaner?" Sakshi looks at her confused as she does not understand. "Wh..what?" Kabir responds "I mean do you shout while having sex." Sakshi gets embarrassed but Kabir asks her again. She nods in negative not saying a word as Kabir leans in again and whispers in her ear "That would also change soon Swati." His hands moving into her dress through the side as he cups her bare breast for the sometime and Sakshi just doesn't know how to react as she looks out of the cab and they arrive at the hotel.

Kabir booked the suite under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Kabir and hotel people are shocked looking at the age difference but do not say a word. Sakshi and Kabir enter the suite and it has a beach view with a bath-tub and all the other amenities. Kabir tips the bell boy and locks the door. Sakshi sits on the sofa as she feels uncomfortable in front of a man other than Raj. Kabir decides to play with her a little more before taking her.

Kabir moves towards her and just stand facing her with her erection under his denims in her face. "Sakshi, get to work now!" She looks up in disgust and says "I am not gonna do all this. I don't do this for Raj too." Kabir grabs her by her hair yanking her head "I am not Raj. I am your master for the next whole week. If you don't suck me now, you would have to roam around in just these clothes for the whole trip. You decide bitch."

Sakshi starts crying as Kabir roughed her up for the first time but Kabir being the master player knows it is needed initially. "Go on Sakshi! Unzip me." Sakshi moves her shivering hands as she unzips him and takes his hard-on out. She realizes that it is atleast 2-3" longer than Raj's who has a 5" inch dick. She also sees that Kabir's girth is almost double that of Raj as she looks at it, Kabir just pulls her hair again as she pushes his hard-on in her mouth. He pushes half of it in one go as she starts thrusting it into her mouth.

Sakshi cries as he goes deeper and hits her throat as he gags her and her eyes well up with her oxygen cut-off. She tries to desperately fight for air but Kabir doesn't let her go. He fucks her mouth to the hilt and when she is about to pass out, he pulls out as her drool is smeared on his dick and her face pale red as Sakshi coughs for air. Kabir starts speaking "Listen to me Sakshi! You need to give me a blow-job every day when and where I want so get used to all this." As he pushes it into her mouth again as she struggles and pulls it out. "Take off your dress now!" Kabir orders Sakshi as he gets undressed revealing his well-built torso. He removes his trousers and gets completely naked as Sakshi just looks at his young physique in awe.

Kabir knows that all the woman he has fucked just fall in love with his body and Sakshi is a part of the list now. He orders her again -- "Take your clothes off Sakshi." -- She just gets up and take the dress off covering her tits with her hand as he smiles and walks to her and kisses her. He kisses her pushing her to the wall as he removes her hand and he cups her bare breasts. She does not even know how to respond as he keeps kissing her and he increases the pressure on her breasts. She cries while he keeps kissing her and one of his hands cups her mound as she gasps and moans in his mouth again "Ummm!"

Kabir decides to take her now as he just increases the pressure on her nipple as his other hand tears off her panties and a finger goes in as Sakshi starts responding meekly to him crying. Kabir knows that Sakshi's morality is failing her now so he starts moving his finger in and out of her mound and she moans with each thrust. Sakshi gets jolted as she realises that its been so long since Raj fucked her madly and Kabir right now is just driving her body crazy as she just goes with the flow.

Kabir breaks off the kiss as he licks her ear and she almost shudders at that because her ear and neck are her erogenous zones and Kabir gets to know that. Kabir kisses her neck as she moans suddenly "Ahhh!! Ohh!!" He does it again as he finger fucks her and his hand kneads her nipple roughly. He licks her ear again as she moans aloud "Ohhhh! Fuckkk!" Kabir feels her body shiver as he pushes one more finger into her pussy and he lets her go and stands facing her with the only thing connecting them are her fingers. He smiles at her as he knows that he stopped finger fucking her and she is the one moving now. Sakshi realizes this and looks at her crying as he pulls and thrusts the fingers again as she moans looking at him "Ahhh!! Fuckkk!" He does it again and again and stops and leaves her.

Kabir goes and switches on the TV and sits on the couch as he knows that she wanted to cum. Sakshi knows that she was very close and looks at him confused. He just sits there naked as he knows she needs it now. Sakshi stands there crying as her feet shiver and she moves to Kabir. "Pl..please Kabir!" Sakshi pleads as Kabir responds "What do you want Sakshi?" Sakshi cries.

Kabir -- "I know you were close and you want to cum." He cups her mound again and she just shivers and moans "Ummm!" Kabir just smiles at her as she is beginning to become the slut he wants her to be. Sakshi says -- "Pl..please Kabir! I need to.. I need to cum!"

Kabir smiles and grabs her waist throwing her on her stomach on the couch. He just puts his erection on her entrance and pushes it in as Sakshi moans feeling herself get stretched. "Phatt" comes a sound as he spanks her ass hard and he just jumps on it in pain "Urghh!!" Kabir pushes more of himself in stretching her more and more inch-by-inch. "Bitch you are tight, I would open you up good." He pushes more and more as Sakshi just whimpers under him with each thrust.

Kabir just pulls out and changes his angle to hit her G-spot as Sakshi screams and Kabir knows the angle his dick creates in these thrusts. Sakshi screams on each thrust "Fuckkk Kabir!! Ahhh!! " He keeps on hitting her g-spot as she whimpers and moans as Kabir asks her "You like that bitch! You like that don't you?" "PHATT" comes one more sound as Sakshi gets spanked again and she moans "Umpfff! Urghhh!!" Kabir picks up his pace hitting her g-spot again and again as he feels her legs shiver and her moans get louder and louder -- "Ahhhh!! Fuckkkk!!" Kabir just yanks her head up pulling her hair. Kabir feels her legs shiver and suddenly she screams "I..I am!! Ahhh!!" Suddenly Kabir feels her squirt and he smiles as she squirts on each thrust and her head just gets down into the couch. Kabir pulls out of her as he picks Sakshi up and throws her on the bed.

Sakshi just lies in bliss with a layer of sweat on her body and Kabir puts her shoulder on his torso as his dick cuts her deep again. She screams looking at him "Ahhhh!! Kabirr!! Fuckk.." He keeps pushing in deeper and deeper as his hand cup her bare breasts and she just looks at him in ecstacy. Kabir smiles as he knows she is getting to the bitch mode as he shifts a bit to change the angle in the missionary position and he knows that she would feel him hit her g-spot again and her expression just changes to surprise.

Kabir keeps hitting her deep again and again slowly and then increasing the pace varying it not letting her settle to a rhythm as she screams her heart out with each thrust again and again. Kabir slaps her face softly as he slows down because he could feel her legs shiver. "You want to cum Sakshi?" He asks her as she nods in agreement earnestly. He pulls and thrusts his dick in once taking her on the edge again. "If you want to cum, you need to be my slut Sakshi. You need to do whatever I ask you to do." She nods as Kabir thrusts once more in her pussy and she just yanks her head back in ecstasy.

Sakshi just looks at Kabir as she realizes her bodily need for sex and she is just amazed that how easily Kabir just tamed her sexual desires down. Kabir pushed into her again as he asked "Does Raj fuck you like this?" As he pushes in deeper and deeper and she just screams "Noo! Fuckk!! Raj never.. ahhhh..!" Kabir smiles as he knows looking at her that he has hit a new spot in her and her legs start shivering, he keeps on fucking her harder as she starts squirting again to her surprise and her body has reached a high which she has not experienced in years. She squirts a bit with each thrust to her surprise as Kabir screams "Ahhhh!! Umm!!" unloading his cum in spurts deep inside her as he just lies down on top of her.

Sakshi does not even move as she just passes out due to the sexual bliss which she felt. She wakes up a bit lying in Kabir's arms who was up as well as he starts kissing her again and just picks her so that she is on top. He pushes himself inside her and to her surprise she was still wet as she looks at him and moans in pleasure smiling at him. "Ahh!! Fuckk..." He starts thrusting into her getting deeper as he spanks her hard again and it just lets her out a yelp "Ummm!" as he asks her "You like it don't you slut?" She nods smiling naughtily at him as he again turns an angle and finds a new place in her as she starts shaking with that new spot and KAbir just grabs her by her tits as he starts thrusting hard and fast as she squirts again and again. Sakshi can see Kabir's body covered in sweat as his hand cups her tits and pulls her nipples while fucking her as she starts enjoying and she knows she can't get over this cock now.

Kabir smiles as he knows that he now owns her because she won't go back to Raj. Suddenly, Sakshi's phone rings. Kabir picks it up and he notices its Raj as he turns her and gets on top of her as he starts cutting her g-spot again and she just screamed as Raj hears. "Ahhh.. Kabir.. Fuckk.. Fuckk meee. There.. Fuckkk!!" She screams openly and loudly as Kabir kisses and licks her neck which throws her off the edge and she starts squirting again humping herself again and again. KAbir pulls out of her and sits on her tits to push it in her mouth as she licks and starts sucking it. He smiles as he picks up the phone and says "Uncle Sakshi is a good cock-sucker!" and disconnects the cass. Kabir screams as she sucks him faster "Ahhh!! Fuckk..." Kabir pulls it out as he covers her in his thick cum.

Both of their bodies sweaty with energy drained out of them they both just lie down and sleep off in each other's arms.

Sakshi laid in the bed in the arms of Kabir as she woke up naked after a night of ordeal along with raw and pure sex and lust. She was still in shock of what had transpired last night and how her life has been changed and she needs to come to terms with it soon. She almost dozed off thinking about how it all began last week when she was under control of her life but now it has changed.

To be continued...

12