All Comments on 'The Decorators'

by Fantasymaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
brilliabt hard core

Outstanding hard core incest and rape with a bit of torture thrown in, one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A story for all the Latent Rapists here to get ---

all hard over

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poor unhappy man

How many women have laughed at your tiny dick to make you feel like this about them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Justice!!

Hopefully you will now write the story where these sob's get their their just dues! Have those women call the police and get the them convicted and thrown in jail. Rapist are well loved in jail -- whether they want to be or not!

duckhuntduckhuntabout 15 years ago
awesome

i like the mother daughter idea. i like this type of story. very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Disgusting !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just Like Us

My boyfriend is very dominant, which I love. When I introduced him to my Mom I was amazed to find that she fell under his spell. Now we both serve him as best we can. I say that because he is very demanding and we sometimes find it difficult to keep up with his requirements. But we have to try hard because he is quick to punish us if we fail.

We have had to do all that Emma and Janet did, and more!

For example. This is one of his favourite positions.

He lies on the floor naked with his cock sticking up stiff in the air. Then Mom has to get on top in the 69 doggie position so that she can wank his cock and sucked it. From underneath he can look up into Moms open cunt and ass which he licks until both are wet and juicy. Now comes the bit he really likes. I have to put on a big black strap-on dildo, kneel behind Mom, and then slide it up her cunt hole and fuck her while he watches.

Mom gets excited pretty quick and it's not long before she has an orgasm and creams all over my rubber cock.

Then I have to pull out of her sloppy wet cunt and show my cock to him, covered in Moms girlie cream.

When he orders me to, I have to slowly push my slippery cock up Moms ass until the whole length is inside her. Then I have to give her a hard session of buggery while he licks out her sopping wet cunt.

This usually makes Mom cum again, and when she floods his mouth, that's when he shoots his spunk into her mouth.

But she is not allowed to swallow. She has to save it and share it with me. But that might not be for some time later. She has to keep his spunk in her mouth until he decides to tell her what to do with it.

But that's another story.

Paula

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So they left them tied up to die of thirst?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous