The Demon's Disciple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers

Alice was laughing now. He looked around and realized that noticed D'Ariss staring at his lap. He looked down and saw his dick standing at attention and awaiting orders. Alice was a bit disturbed at the idea that Max got hard hearing about her masturbating. But then she figured that it was probably just the alcohol, and the impact of anything sexual on the teenage male's mind. She felt bad about her reaction and decided to play it cool by paying it a compliment. "Jesus, Max, you could put an eye out with that thing." It was big, a bit thicker than average and a good 8 inches long. He started going soft again as soon as he realized it was getting attention.

"Poor Boy," said D'Ariss

"Perhaps we should all just go ahead and get naked now." suggested D'Ariss

"Seriously?" questioned Alice

"The games headed that way. Just do it, girl."

Something about the authoritative way D'Ariss said that made her feel the need to comply. It felt weird like she wasn't really in control. On the other hand she really wanted to see Ziphar naked, and, when she thought about it, she really wanted him to see her naked. She didn't even mind when D'Ariss opted out of her own suggestion.

Max watched intently as Alice began to disrobe. She pulled her T-Shirt up over her head with both hands, causing her red poke-a-dot bra to rise up over her A-cup breasts. This gave Max his first peak at Alice's pert little nipples. Moments later the bra was gone altogether. He put his hands over his lap as she unbuttoned her black skinny jeans and pulled down the zipper. A Tuft of ginger hair revealed itself as she wiggled out. And then, there she was, pretty ginger haired Alice, nude and in full view. Max could have fainted. Alice didn't notice his gaze, as hers was fully devoted to the nearly nude, very fit, Ziphar, who was about to reveal the prize below his well-formed abs. Ziphar's Boxers hit the floor. His cock seemed very normal to Alice. Clearly a grower and not a shower, but she was sure he would do just fine.

The ginger girl was staring shamelessly at Ziphar's cock when he snapped her out of it.

"Alice, it's your turn."

"Oh, right... haha. Um D'Ariss, 'T' or 'D'"

"Truth."

"Hmmm... Do you think Max is cute?"

"Well..." she looked him over slowly, making him a bit uncomfortable, "As mortals go, he is very fine looking."

"Thanks." muttered Max.

"Quite. Ziphar, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Get rid of Alice's bush."

"Wait. what?" Laughed Alice.

"You said you liked boldness, Girl. This is a bold game."

"Yeah but, having my, um, self shaved!?"

"Alice, come with me to your bathroom, we will do it in private."

"Um... Okay... I guess" She stood up and began to lead Ziphar upstairs. Alice had trimmed a bit here and there, but never shaved before. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She really couldn't believe it. she felt somehow compelled against herself. She was sure it was a combination of the drinking and the sexual tension between her and Ziphar. Yeah that's it. She really was very turned on by him... He had better give her some great head after this. No, wait, what was she thinking, they hadn't even kissed yet! That had to change.

She opened the door to the large full bathroom. After they were both inside she spun around and threw her arms around Ziphar. His skin was warm and he smelled clean and manly. On her tip toes she pressed her whole body against him and kissed his lips. They made hers tingle. His mouth opened and accepted her teasing tongue. He swirled his around hers. Oh my, he was a very good kisser. Another minute of this and she was going to lead him to her bedroom. As they kissed he wrapped his arms around her, then she felt his knee push her legs apart and his thigh lightly pressed against her ginger haired pussy. Something was off though. She pushed back and looked down.

"Holy shit! Look at that thing!?" She clasped her hand to her mouth. And looked up at the pleasantly smiling Ziphar. His nice normal size penis was now a throbbing, vein covered, huge motherfucking cock. It was a good 11 or 12 inches long crowned with a bloated bell shaped tip. At its widest point, a couple inches below the head it was at least six inches wide, maybe more. Fucking him would be like giving birth!

The wind was really knocked out of Alice. She stumbled back a bit and sat down on the toilet seat. Ziphar did not acknowledge her reaction. Rather, calmly he said, "Alice, let's complete the dare."

"Yeah." This would at least give her time to catch her breath. She just kept looking at it. It was so big and showed no signs of going down. "my, um, stuff is in the second drawer down under the sink." She stuttered.

Ziphar turned on the hot water at the sink, then retrieved a pair of scissors, a fresh disposable safety razor, and some shaving lotion. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself after the sight of his monster dick. Ziphar knelt in front of her.

"Scoot forward."

She slid forward on the seat, giving him as much access as she could. She quivered and blushed as Ziphar ran his handover her, fluffing up the ball of wispy ginger hair. Ziphar took the hair in his fingers and began taking out large tufts with the scissors. Bit by bit it vanished until her lips were just dusted in ginger stubble. Ziphar returned to the sink and wetted a wash cloth with the now steaming water. He knelt before her again. She tensed up as the hot cloth mad contact with the outer limits of her most sensitive, and admittedly still aroused, zone. She relaxed has he gently stroked the area making sure the hair became supple. Instinctively her hips thrust back and forth just slightly. She pretended that it was too subtle for Ziphar to notice. All too soon, she thought, the cloth was removed. Ziphar squirted some Shaving lotion onto his fingers. He massaged the lotion all around but never hit the spot she felt she needed it most. She looked down and tensed again as the razor made contact with her skin.

It wasn't cold like she thought it would be. He must have warmed it somehow. She noticed her clit was now peeking out from between her lips. She blushed but wasn't sure why she was embarrassed at this point. Slowly and carefully he cleaned away the stubble. He even got the inner edges of her very full lips. He managed to so without ever fully parting them. He was good, he must have done this many times before. He wetted the rag again and rinsed away the remaining lotion.

Alice was aching for a release. She was about to beg Ziphar to finger her, or eat her out, or fuck her... well, not fuck her, when he stood up and said, "You're all done, Alice." She didn't feel done. "We've been gone a while. We should rejoin the others."

"Oh, okay." She was visibly disappointed but Ziphar seemed not to notice. He also seemed to not notices that his red crotch monster was still raging. New hope blossomed in Alice. "Um, shouldn't we maybe do something about that, first?" she asked in her most seductive tone, pointing at the hovering torpedo. She wouldn't fuck him, she couldn't, but maybe she could grind against it to mutual completion?

"Oh? No, I think its fine. It's not even the first erect dick we've seen tonight and I'm certain we can all handle seeing another." He gestured for her to lead the way.

Alice made an audible whimper in her disappointment. Christ! What was this guy's deal? She might just have to excuse herself and quietly rub one out. She glanced at the mirror and saw that her face, neck, and ears were bright red. She took several deep breaths, trying to regain her composure. That's the problem with being fair skinned, there are certain emotions you just can't hide. As they made their way through the hallway she glanced down and admired the way her smooth lips came together and tucked neatly between her legs. As she came through the doorway at the bottom of the stairs and into the living room, she was surprised to find that Max was bound to one of their kitchen chairs. His ankles were strapped to the front posts and his wrists, slightly behind him, were bound to the back.

"The boy and I kept playing while you were gone." Said a now familiar woman's voice

Max turned his head and smiled at her over his shoulder. "Looks like it" laughed Alice.

D'Ariss was standing in the doorway to the dining room. "Why don't you three have some fun, I'm working on a surprise in here." She popped back into the dining room.

As Alice came around the side she caught a glint of light from Max's crotch. Instinctively she looked to see what it was. A cock ring!? No wait. A DOUBLE COCK RING!? Max was wearing a steel cock ring at the base of his half chubbed dick, the ring was fused at the bottom to another ring around the base of his balls. Things were getting really kinky here. Maybe too much so.

Ziphar made his way into the room past Alice. Max turned towards him as he entered the room. G-d Damn! It was like that scene in the opening of Star Wars. The one where the ship just keeps coming onto the screen. Max had seen a lot of porn, but he wasn't sure he'd ever seen a cock that big before. Maybe he'd google it later. In the meantime he would just try not to look directly at it.

"Well, I think it's my turn, right?" asked Alice

"No, Alice. Shaving you was something I was dared to do, so it's my turn."

"Oh. Right..." Somehow that didn't seem fair.

"Alice, Truth or Dare?"

She looked over to Max, Well, it seems everyone has taken a Dare except me. She was very hesitant, worried about her strangely missing inhibitions, but "Dare"

"Alice, I dare you to masturbate right here on the living room floor."

"Where Max can see!? I-In front of him?"

"In front of both of us, Alice."

"Oh, O-okay, I guess."

Reluctantly she sat down on the floor. Max couldn't believe his eyes, Was she really going to do this? He felt his cock stirring but didn't want another reaction like before. Alice spread her legs, giving him a clear view of her now bare pussy from his seat a mere 10 feet away. He needed to think about something not sexy. He went for the classics - Dead puppy - Naked grandma - Alice's pussy lips were engorged, still aroused from earlier. - Naked grandpa? - she reached between her legs. Oh thank god. Ziphar had come to stand next to him. His terrifying demon dick was just the image he needed to terrify his human dick into retreat.

Alice had touched herself many times before this. She began exploring her body many years ago. But it felt new and different now. Her skin was so smooth. She started by rubbing her lips with the tips of her fingers. They quickly parted, bringing her pussy into full bloom. With no bush to catch them, her juices freely escaped on her fingers, slickening the whole area and causing it to shine. She inserted her middle finger into herself, then her ring finger, not for pleasure in and of itself, but to make sure she had plenty of lubrication for the next part. Drawing the slick fingers out she began to massage her clit, which peaked out from beneath her hood.

She would have been happy to do this in her bedroom while Ziphar watched. But, despite her body's favorable reaction, she didn't like the idea of being exposed to Max. She didn't like the idea of playing with herself while he watched. "Ziphar, I don't think I'm comfortable with this"

"Alice, I know, but you really don't have a choice at this point."

Alice wanted to stop, but she could not. Was she really that horny? She felt weird every time she tried to stop herself, and despite what she thought was conscious effort to cease, she continued uninterrupted.

Not allowing himself to enjoy what was happening, Max was actually in a similar state of mind at this point. He still didn't know why he had let D'Ariss bind him like this. He wanted to be a good sport, stay cool for Alice. But he was sure he hadn't wanted D'Ariss to do this. The dare was totally outrageous, and then she had just left him there. She took her giant black purse and said she was going to surprise everyone. Slowly it dawned on Max that they were incapable of refusing the Demons' requests. What had they signed, what had they gotten into?

Alice's eyes were closed. She was moaning more and more audibly. Ziphar began walking back across the room towards her. Her breaths had become short and fast in pace. He circled around behind her. Ziphar picked up that big fucking dick of his and let it fall on Alice's bare shoulder. She didn't even seem to notice. She was too caught up in the reaching the ecstasy that waited just past the finish line. "YES, YES, YES! OH FUCK YEAH! GET IT!" She called out to no one in particular.

Strapped to the chair and unable to look away Max watched in horror and guarded excitement as Alice sat spread legged on the floor, frantically rubbing her clit. Her newly shaved pussy lips open for all to see. Ziphar's hard cock, resting on her shoulder, was now dripping pre-cum onto her leg as she began to reach her climax. Her little tits jiggled on her small frame. The words she shouted dropped off and became a sustained "AAAAAAAA!" as the moment finally came. She wasn't a squirter, but a little trickle of her feminine juices flowed out. She made little grunted breaths in her small feminine voice as she shuddered in post-completion. Alice Relaxed and stretched her hand. Ziphar patted her on the head, and slid his cock off her shoulder, as he came around to her side. She felt weird. She felt dirty. Alice just looked down. She was too embarrassed to look at Max.

"Alice, Maxwell, I'm sure you're figuring it out now, so let me help you reach the conclusion." Ziphar chuckled "Honestly! You signed contracts with DEMONS and thought they were just going hang out and play games with you? D'Arris and I will give you what you want, but in return, tonight, you will give us your pain and your humiliation. You should have read the contracts, particularly the clause titled 'Subversion of the Undersigned's Will."

This was like a blade piercing through a veil of confusion for both Alice and Max. It explained everything and it was terrible. Alice felt like a fool. She had gotten her revenge but had never considered the cost to herself or to poor bound Max. What had she done to them?

Ziphar circled behind her. He Stared down Max, "Alice, I'd like you to kiss my cock" Max shuddered when he heard this. His heart pounded in his chest yet again, as he watched the woman of his dreams press her soft lips against the side of Ziphar's engorged member. "That was nice Alice, but I want you to kiss the tip of my cock."

Alice sighed, leaned back, and craned her head, bringing her lips to the still dripping head. Ziphar gripped his cock and stared at Max, wanting to savor the look on his face. As Alice's lips made contact he pressed forward and smeared his pre-cum onto her lips and around her mouth. "fucker." Muttered Alice under her breath as she pulled away. Alice raised her arm preparing to wipe the Demon's slime from her face, but Ziphar grabbed her arm.

"Uh-uh. Listen carefully, Alice. I want you to get up and go over to Max, lean in real close so he can see my juice on your lips, then lick it all off, then describe to him how it's taste and tell him whether you like it."

D'arris stopped whatever she was doing in the other room, and came to the doorway to watch.

Alice crossed the floor. Max's pulse was so fast he thought he could hear it. He could not help but look over her body now that he had the chance to see it up close. A body he had lusted after for so long but only imagined. Alice leaned in but had to place her hands on his bare thighs for support. The sensation of having her touch him was overwhelming. In spite of himself, Max got hard. His erection strained against the cock rings. She was face to face with him now and he could clearly see the thin glaze on her lips and mouth. He watched wide eyed as her pretty pierced tongue came out and collected all of Ziphar's sticky juice before drawing it back into her mouth. "It's very salty, but also bit spicy, and maybe just slightly sweet." She didn't want to say this next part, but she had to. "The texture is a little weird but I like the way it tastes." Alice's cheeks went a bit flush as she finished speaking. She was so beautiful, Max could feel a bit of his own pre-cum escape the tip of his cock and make its way down to the ring at the base of his shaft.

"Alice, kiss Maxwell, deeply on the lips."

Alice moved one hand to the back of his head to steady herself. "I'm sorry, Max." She whispered, then pressed her parted lips against his and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Max could taste little hints of the flavors she had just described, but didn't care. Alice was kissing him. He knew it was fucked up but she was here, and nude, and her lips were pressed against his. He savored her scent and softness of her lips, and oh no... his body shuttered and he felt a tightness down below. Alice began to pull away but it was too late. Max spasmed and a stream of white jizz shot straight up, hitting Alice in the center of her chest. Alice looked down and was shocked to see Max's cock bobbing rhythmically and basting itself in its own creamy fluid.

Max was mortified and showed on his face. "Alice, I..."

"It's... It's okay Max, I understand, you couldn't help it."

Ziphar was clapping and laughing. "Priceless. Alice, come back over to me."

"Boy, did you just bust a nut? Answer quick!" queried D'arris.

"Yes." He said.

D'arris laughed too.

Alice returned to Ziphar's side. Ziphar offered her a box of tissue. She removed handful from the box. She met Max's gaze again and frowned as she wiped his ejaculate from her chest. Never in all the torment he had endured in High-School had he felt so humiliated. The demons were laughing at him, Alice had nothing but pity in her eyes as she shook her head and looked back at him from Ziphar's side. This was not what was supposed to happen. Suddenly Max felt anger. It was a burning, consuming anger and in that moment of rage he forgot himself.

"This wasn't the deal!" He shouted. Suddenly D'arris was right behind him. She rubbed his bare chest with her rough hands. He could feel her massive tits, restrained only by her black bra, pushing at the back of his head.

"Whatever do you mean, boy? You're getting everything you bargained for."

"I-I was supposed to get a night with Alice!"

"What?" Alice muttered in confusion and disbelief.

Ziphar put a finger to her lips. "Hold that thought, Alice. Maxwell, you are getting a night with Alice... and me, and D'arris." Max just hung his head staring down at the load drying in vein on his restrained dick. "Now you may finish your thought, Alice."

"Max, what do you mean you were supposed to get a night with me?"

Max was silent. He didn't think he was capable of this level of shame.

"Boy, answer her truthfully." Commanded D'arris pinching at one of his nipples.

"I saw in the book that I could get help with my love life. It mentioned a 'night of intimacy with anyone you desired' and... I've loved you since High-school so... I figured I'd ask them for this, but I didn't know."

"Max, you're my best friend." Alice's eyes were glassy.

"I doubt that's still true." Muttered Ziphar

"I'm sorry Alice, I thought it would be a love potion or something, and maybe if you saw me as more than a friend for just one night we could finally be together."

Now in earnest, tears welled in Alice's eyes, and anger poured from her mouth. "Fuck you, Max! I can't believe you would do this!"

"Alice, I"

"Shut the fuck up! No matter what happens to me tonight, I'm going to enjoy watching them humiliate you!"

"Oh my, girl, that's the spirit!" A toothy grin crawled across D'arris's face.

"D'arris, do you wonder if Max has been keeping any other secrets from poor betrayed Alice?"

BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers