The Demon's Disciple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what, Ziphar? I do." D'arris took her hand off of Max's chest and brought the other up to his shoulder as she came around and knelt beside him. He turned to look at her. She met his gaze, enjoying the fear in his eyes. "Boy, tell her three things you've kept from her that you most don't want her to know."

"Oh god" he turned looked at Alice, her face was red, her brow furrowed, her eyes pointed enough to cut right through him. "Alice, in 9th grade when I came over to work on our history project I snuck into your room and jacked off with one of your thongs. Senior year I paid Sean Bennet $350 for a copy of a secret tape he made of you two on prom night... The video was too dark to make anything out, though. I just got audio. And... I don't have third thing."

"That's fine, boy, I think those were juicy enough." Max couldn't even look at Alice. D'arris cackled and flicked the artificially maintained erection in his lap, before getting up and passing back through the doorway at Max's back. Max winced, for the first time he was starting to notice how painful the prolonged hard-on had become.

Ziphar was pleased with the anger in the fiery red head's eyes. "D'arris, why don't we have Alice decide what happens to Maxwell next?"

"That is a marvelous idea. Bring her around and lets have her take a look at what I've put together in here."

Ziphar led Alice into the room, as D'arris popped free the leather straps, and followed with Max in tow.

"Alice, choose Maxwell's next torment."

The room was full of harnesses, and fucking machines of all kinds. Where did the dining room furniture go? Where did all this stuff come from? She knew what a lot of this stuff was from the internet, but one device she had never seen before. It was a table that sat about three feet off the floor. It had several straps on it. A bit more than halfway down the table was a hole. Beneath it was a small cylinder with two straps and a tube that connected to a larger cylinder. The cylinders were clear but she couldn't make out what components were inside them. Pointing to it "What's that?"

"That, girl, is the Man-Milker. Its designed to, well, milk men."

"Sounds humiliating, but does it hurt."

D'Arris chuckled, "In the cruelest way."

In the next chapter Alice and Max find humiliation to be a rabbit hole of great depth. Alice gets some payback on Max, but will it be everything she hoped? Max's contract is fulfilled. D'Ariss gets help with an itch that needs scratched. Ziphar puts his cock to work.