All Comments on 'The Deposit'

by cucksoldier

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Like It, But...

I got a feeling of unfinished.

bigglesbigglesover 10 years ago
liked it a lot

Especially the "don't cum in her" / "cum in me" part.

Glad she won.

Sally TartSally Tartover 10 years ago
Great....

Loved your story. Cant wait to see more of your writings.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Another wimp ass cuckold writer joins the family of loving wives on Literotica. As if we don't have enough of them scum bags already. 11" ? Give me a fucking break. Erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just how big

just how big was the wife anyway?

reason I ask, is 11 inches. really, that a big, deep hole she's got.

p.s. I cant seem to be able to sign for some reason.

I'm the double t sptn,

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed and I hope this is just setting the stage for the rest of the stories. Would enjoy hearing more about Mart's emotions on seeing a real man satisfy his wife. I know I was very confused at first the first time I saw my wife pleasured like I never could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Man If we would've found out a fellow soldier was a cuckold.....I bet you didn't let any know did you!?!?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
One of everything

If anyone need proof that it takes all kinds...and I mean all kinds... they simply need to come read comments in the LW section. Holy crap!

This story lost me at the 11 inch cock compared to the 7 inch. Really? There is no way she would take that much cock and just feel like it was pushing things around a little. Like I said there are apparently all kinds out there, but I find it highly doubtful that a military man would be involved in actively finding the "big dick" for his wife. The actual big dick is the husband or author for writing or even wanting this. When a confirmed drag queen thinks this is a fantastic story don't you think it might really belong in Fetish. BTW, wife has just become the base cum dump and hubby has no say anymore. Pathetic in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pfah!!

more wussy ass wimpo shit

give these fucks their own section : Men without balls or self esteem

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree!

There should be separate willing cuckold site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Big Cock

Do you really have any idea what a 11 inch cock looks like? Seven inches is quite large compared to us 5 1/2 to 6 inch guys. Unless she is 6 feet tall most women would have a hard time taking 9 inches without hitting her cervix. Next time try making it a little more real.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
We loved it!

My wife and I read this story together and we both loved it and hope that there will be more chapters to follow. I really enjoy watching my wife with other men and it sounds like you do too. She likes for me to watch too which adds to the pleasure for both of us. Ignore the naysayers and keep writing and posting! It is a five from us!

Probably would be good if Literotica offered a separate section for cuckold stories, it would keep the offensive ignorant comments down..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude

As many dicks as you have sucked, you should know you would have a problem finding a 11" cock that could get hard, put your gay shit where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"As many dicks as you have sucked ..."

I see the neanderthal is back again, the one who doesn't understand what "gay" means. What's the matter, Tiny Dick, that you hate these stories so much? Did your wife sleep around on you? Or did she just get fed up with your constant bullshit, like us?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Cucksolider better never let his platoon find out....

unless he stays safe back at garrison. Soldiers don't trust willing cuckolds. If he can't be trusted with his wife, he can't be trusted with our life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice?

But how about numb nuts hubby gets to fuck good looking big boob girls? I mean wife gets big long dicks, now he can gets a to fuck something better looking then a horse's ass in a gunny bag.

Amazing how all the little dick cuckold want to bes come out to defend this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Another fetish story dumped into loving wives. When will you scum bag writers learn to put your wimp ass cuckold stories in the right category. Go away and take the cum sucking cuckolds with you. Yeah, that's you 1LuckyRob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Americans?

All pathic cuck wimp no-men. 1*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
She wasn't into cheating on him, and was submissive enough to do what her husband wanted.

I didn't see any cuckold here, just a kinky husband and wife.

A nicely written short story.

What would have been better, if the author would have written about that weekend and explained all of the things Larry did to her.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
trash

hate it , tag for this is chuckold Not a LW tale . chucksoldier you must be gay or

BI

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Please keep writing.

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 10 years ago
Usually I don't feed the trolls.

In the first place here is what the owners of the site say about Loving Wives.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. You really should learn how to read. This story does fit the category as it is described. The owner of the site Laurel vets all stories herself and determined which category to place the story. The author can suggest, but Laurel makes the final decision not the author.

For the rest of you 30 year old unemployed cowards who live in your mommy,s basement. Yes I called you cowards for hiding behind your anonymous identity and trashing things you have nether the courage to do nor the skills to write a single reasonable sentence.

Feel free yo continue your cowardly ways and come over to piss, whine and moan about my stories. Feel free to vote my submissions down, add comments if you wish. I will of course delete them, but not before posting them where we authors get together to laugh at you dumb ass comments.

Drops his pants so you whinny cunts can bend down and kiss my sweet ass.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To justapieceofshit.

You tell them big man, or are you a woman, who really knows. Nobody knows anything about you except what you put out. We can't come find you, look at you, see if you are a straight guy or some pervert in jail. You like cucks, most men don't, so go fuck yourself, my guess is you do all the time anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To justapieceofshit.

Do you think I give a fuck about the owners of this site? They don't give a fuck about these stories, they count on the retards like you to click on their pay links.

This is a cuckold story and has fuck-all to do with a Loving Wife. This story's focus is solely on the dumbass, retarded husband.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
piece of crap

wasted space. better off you crawl into a hole, AND EVERY BODY WHO RATES HIGHER THAN 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another FAGwriting BULLSHIT!!

U should KILL YOSELF!!!!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 10 years ago
OOPS

I forgot to vote 5 to offset the trolls.

Pretty good story. Keep writing.

And remember that in the Loving Wives section any score over 2.9 is a good score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OOPS

I forget to vote 1 to offset the jerk that voted 5. Wrong reason fuckhead.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Richy47Richy47over 10 years ago
loved it

love it had to wank off after i read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re:justascoundral

Yeah, I know why you dropped your pants. The willing cuckolds will oblige you. Just another non-erotic cuck story not worth reading.

cucksoldiercucksoldierover 10 years agoAuthor
A Note from the Author

Apparently I set off a fire storm with this story about Marty and me. First, to "Anonymous," If you don't like it... move on. I don't understand your anger and why you are so compelled to waste time writing condescending comments. Next, to those with names... I appreciate your kind words. And finally to "Chagrind," Let me tell you and others about the military community. There is a huge "swinging," and "cucking" (although we call it sharing) going on in the service. There is not a single base we been stationed on that we haven't had sex with a neighbor (including couples) on base, or a guy (sometimes gals) from work, also fellow platoon and company members. Pretty much, the only rule is that one does not cross class lines, like officers with enlisted. It is not at all uncommon for guys to bring single GI's to quarters for a home cooked meal and more. When stationed "downrange" or overseas on an unaccompanied short tour, for husbands to hand pick a buddy to stop by and check on things on a regular basis. Wives will go to the club "hunting." Those lucky guys who get some of Marty and other Army wives are grateful and never condescending. We are a closed community. I believe Los Vegas got their advertising slogan from a GI, "What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas." My friends in the Navy tell me that they "play" even more than we in the Army do. It is what it is. I am going to write about our fun in the Military. If you like it, Hooah to ya! For those who don't, all I can say is that we've lived it, loved it, and can write about it... and not have to read someone else's work 'n fuss at 'em about it.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Well, cuck...

YOUR Army is a lot different than the Army I was in, back in the day. Back then, we had the expectation that wives stayed faithful to their husbands. During my time in, I NEVER met a cuck... err, sharer that you talk about. Must be the new modern pussywhipped military or something. I hope you regain your self-respect someday. Also, if you get off on watching another man fuck your wife, I really hope you get the psychological help you need.

I'm out. Peace.

Unrated for the simple fact that it isn't my type of genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Note to the Author

If you represent the people we have in our military this country is in real trouble. I did not rate your story because it is not to my liking but your rant brought some things to mind. Honor? Commitment? Loyalty? Guess they are just words to use not to live by.

chrisb581chrisb581over 10 years ago
loved this, a good short story

We both liked this story it’s just a pity about the stupid comments for yet more anonymous guys that clearly have no understanding of this type of thing.

If you don’t like it why read it?

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Well told

This is the way people who are so inclined, should be.

Iron Dragon, I assume you and your spouse were never approached because of your attitudes. This behaviour has been going on for generations. My dad's uncle spoke of it on pre WW2 bases. I ran into it 3 decades ago.

As for honour, loyalty, and commitment. Those ideas mean different things to different people. To some it may be; "Don't have sex with someone else when I'm not there." Or, "No-one gets your ass but me." Even, "You can fuck and suck all you want, but no kissing or cuddling." When both members of a couple are of like minds about something, how can that thing be wrong, for them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You either like this fetish or you don't.

This is a fetish, this is not a normal excepted lifestyle, having guys fuck your wife while you watch. I can figure out what the woman gets out of this, just not the husband. This must be a turn on, perhaps the only way you can get it up or get off, swinging I understand, most couples in that lifestyle really have nothing to lose in their marriage anyway, so why not, but just watching your wife and some guy, that I don't understand, and I'm glad I don't.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Eskimos, Hells Angels, Wolfpacks and every other Band Of Brothers

have shared their women with bros in need. Who gives a flying fuck what others think. 4*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
crowd and minority

It is difficult to understand other minorities from the majority POV. In a bigger country the minorities may be crowd. In a 300 millions country like the USA the 5% sharing husbands are almost equal people as Danemark Kingdom is: about 5 million people.......

BTW The LW should divide into two parts:

ONE hub for the sexual majority husband stories.

Another hub for the sexual minority husband stories.

So the two reader and author group could avoid each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time to feed Tina ID

Playing with plastic army men does not mean you were in the Army. Grats on having an active imagination (being a social outcast most of your life has its benefits) but stick to the SCA or whatever you odd ducks do to imitate real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who cares about the haters

You get five stars. You get the last laugh over the closeted trolls.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Don't cum in her.........................

Ahh the plea of many a cuckold. They never win as the stud will breed that married pussy that is now hooked on real man meat. Cuckold knows if she ends up knocked up, he will support and raise the child as his own. LOL Cuckold better get busy cleaning the studs cock and her pussy.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I GAVE/(GIVE; DAYLY) ONE STAR AND GOT THE VERY LAST LAUGH CUCKY

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiotic, unimaginative cuck crap

Cheating slut wife, wimpering simpering cuck. What's entertaining about this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story !!!!

Fantastic story loved every bit of it.Just forget the dickheads who THINK they know better. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dogshit

Cucks need to be eliminated from the gene pool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This slut with a cavern for a cunt and her closeted gay cuck deserve each other. What a happy life they and their manwhores seem to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous