The Descending of Jessica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

"I'm driving." Carolyn announced as I turned towards my truck in the parking lot.

"I don't mind, we can take the truck. I don't want you to get into a wreck in Steve's car."

"You don't need to drive, and I can't drive a stick."

"I can teach you! Look, the parking lot's empty, lets do that when we get back!" I said, and this was the first thing that had brought me any happiness.

"Um, you sure? I mean, I have no idea how." Carolyn replied.

"It's no big deal, I can teach you. Come on, lets take the truck and I can explain it to you on the way."

"Deal!" she said, I think because she saw the faint glimmer of happiness in me for having the opportunity to be busy at something, even if it was teaching her to drive a stick.

I explained the clutch to her, as well as the shift pattern, before we even started the engine. Then I turned off the sound system, through which I usually kept my iPod quite loud, so she could listen to the engine and know when it was time to change gears.

We went to a local restaurant that was part of a national franchise and dined. There are few pleasures more decadent than an all you can eat breakfast buffet. The food was warm and satisfying, and afterward I was ready for a nap. Sleeping all day sounded nice in fact, and I think it did to Carolyn as well. Never the less when we got back I drove over to the lot beside the football stadium for her first lesson on driving a stick. Fortunately the team had an away game that Saturday so the lot was empty.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"Not as much to run into." I grinned.

I left the truck running in neutral, then swapped seats with her. She was nervous as she could be, and asked a number of questions, the funniest, to me anyway, was "What's the little stick for?"

"That's the four wheel drive. You don't need to worry about that today, its for the advanced class. Okay, now push the clutch to the floor with your left foot. You will get a feel for where you can change gears at, but for now, go all the way to the floor. Okay, now put the stick in first, and press the gas as you let out the clutch."

The truck promptly lurched and died.

"That's okay, it happens to everyone the first time."

"Jessie! I'm going to tear your truck up!"

"No you aren't, don't worry about that. You just let the clutch out too fast, let it out slower this time."

She then tried to restart the truck while it was in gear and without pressing the clutch. Well that worked just great. Maybe she will tear it up after all.

"No hon, press the clutch when you start it." She listened and the engine turned over and ran.

"Okay, its already in gear, so let the clutch out slowly, you'll get a feel for" and I was cut off as the truck lurched and died again.

"Jessie!" She pleaded.

"No. You're going to get this. You just forgot to give it some gas."

Her third time was a charm, although she ate a lot of clutch and over revved the motor, she got it going forward. Of course it stalled when she attempted to change to second too soon and too slowly, but we tried again and again, and soon enough she was driving a straight. Poorly, but well enough that if someone was dying... well, hopefully she would remember to call for an ambulance.

"Okay, I've got this now. Why don't you take over and drive us back?" Carolyn asked, pretending to be confident so I would take over.

"Nah, you drive us back, you'll do fine." I'm not sure who was more stressed out by her driving us across campus, me or her. It wasn't an easy trip even though it was very short and by the time we arrived she had gotten some confidence in her skills, but she was a long way from being in NASCAR.

We went in and soon found we had nothing to do. As a result, the hurt began to return.

"Anyone call?" I asked.

"Oh shit! Yes, you're supposed to call Allison and Sarah and Ron and some girl named Amber."

"Good news travels fast."

"Who's Amber?" She asked.

"Girl from home, goes here now. Probably wants to get Brent's number so she can fuck him."

"Oh Jessie, don't be so cynical. She probably just wanted to say hi." Carolyn said.

"No, she and this other girl Sandy were all about fucking him early this summer when we weren't telling anyone we were dating. I'm sure she's heard all about it by now. Like I said, news travels fast." I replied.

"Well, call your folks anyway."

I took the phone and found Allison's contact info, then hit send. It rang twice.

"Jessie! Thank god you called! I need to" and I hung up in tears. The bastard had answered her phone. I handed the phone, already ringing again back to Carolyn and lay face down on the pillow crying.

"Who is this? What did you do? No, she's all upset again, why would you do that you dumb ass? I don't give a shit, if you upset her again,... just,,, fuck you Brent Anderson!"

I was bawling into the pillows as all the pain and rage and heartbreak returned, when I heard Carolyn answer again.

"Hello? Well that was dumb, No, with all due respect you listen. Do you think she's ever going to want to answer the phone when you call if she thinks he's going to be on the line? And do you think she's ever going to call you if she thinks he might answer? Well, do you see now what that stunt cost you? She was beginning to have a good day and you people... geez, I've got to take care of her. That was stupid."

Carolyn crawled into bed beside me and held me while I wept. Why was I being this emotional?I felt like a 12 year old whose crush had rejected her. Was I ever going to stop being a basket case? Carolyn was, I thought at that moment, the last person who cared, who put me first.

Then the phone rang again.

"Hello" she whispered. "Yes, but she can't talk now. No, your wife and son just upset her. Okay, I'll tell her. We'll call later."

"Ron?" I gasped.

"Yeah, he was apologizing and said it wouldn't happen again. Sounded like he was pretty pissed about it. Wanted me to tell you that you're his daughter no matter what and that he loves you."

"I love him too, he's such a good man."

Some how, between Carolyn's hugs and affirmations that I would be okay, I feel asleep again and slept until late in the afternoon. When I woke, Carolyn was still there beside me, her arm around me, spooning me with her face gently snoring in the back of my neck. It was incredibly intimate,without being sexual, if that makes sense, and I just lay there feeling warm and safe.

Each of the common rooms has a phone, but unless you have a credit card or call collect, or dialing local it can only be used as an intercom for the RA to contact people. Since everyone had cell phones these days it was essentially only used as an intercom. And its ringing woke Carolyn up.

"Must be the RA" I said, "I'll get it."

"No, I will, you rest." Carolyn replied.

"Hello? No, this is her friend, I'm staying with Jessie this week. Oh. Okay, I'll be right down, no don't let them up. Thanks."

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Steve came by to pick up his car."

"Well if you need to ride back with him -" I said, but Carolyn sternly interrupted.

"Jessie, I'm not going anywhere further than downstairs. I'll be right back."

I thought it was dumb of Carolyn but I was too drained to argue with her. If she wanted to stay overnight again I could drive her home the next day or whenever she want..... it suddenly occurred to me that Steve couldn't have driven himself here as Carolyn had his car, and the only reason she would have left me to go downstairs was to keep whoever that was away. Brent was in the lobby I knew. And the crying started all over again.

I heard some shouting in the lobby, but not much, and I couldn't' make out what was said, but it was clear that it was Carolyn and Steve's voice, then Beth the RA. Then silence.

A few moments later, Carolyn returned, and with her Beth.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, just really um, emotional right now."

"Well I threw those two out, and if they come back I'm going to call security. They won't be bothering you okay?"

"Okay, um thanks. Was it him Carolyn?"

"Yeah. We had a few choice words."

"A few? Your friend here must have been a bouncer in a red neck bar at some point in her life." Beth said, then added "You call me if you need anything. Okay?"

"Okay" I blubbered.

I heard the door close and Carolyn crawled into bed beside me. She had thoughtfully brought a box of tissues so I could blow my nose, and kept repeating things like "That's okay, you cry all you want, you cry all you need to." I finally lay down on my back and stared at the ceiling.

I caught my breath resting like that for a few minutes, then said "I need to call the Brat."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, she's about as shook up as I am. I don't want her to worry."

Carolyn found her number in contacts and hit send, but didn't hand the phone to me. "Hey Sarah, no, this is Carolyn, but she's right here and she wants to talk to you." Only once she was sure that Sarah was on the phone would she give it to me.

"Hey Brat, what you doing?" I asked, and we talked for nearly an hour about everything in the world except Brent, boys, men, love and romance. Carolyn busied herself in the mean time by making her own calls to her family, as well as a few girlfriends from her campus that might be wondering where she was.

Once I was off the phone I handed it back to her and lay staring at the ceiling again.

"How do they do it? How do they hurt us so bad?" I asked Carolyn.

"I wish I knew Jessie. Your guy is just stupid. He has the most wonderful, beautiful woman I've ever known, and she adores him, and he throws all that away on a whore. It just doesn't make sense to me."

"I guess he just felt she was prettier, or sexier, or something."

"Oh bullshit."

"No, he thinks she's better or he wouldn't of" I said, tears again welling up as I threw my little pity party.

"Jessie, not even he is that stupid. You're way hotter than her, and prettier, and, well sexier too. You remember when we first met, I said if we hung out anymore I might have gone gay and everyone laughed? Well, I wasn't entirely joking."

"Um, what?"

"Oh, well, I mean, I'm straight, but when I look at you it makes me think I would experiment." she giggled.

"Uh"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Now you're going to wonder about me. I'm straight! I promise. You know how girls at bars kiss each other when guys dare them? I've never even done that."

"Uh me either?" I said, not sure what to say under the circumstance. Her confession wasn't what was bothering me. What was bothering me was that it made me a little excited, and I had no idea where that feeling was coming from. Perhaps just a desire to share intimacy with someone I cared about, or perhaps Trisha's constant romps and my withdraw symptoms from Brent were screwing with my libido.

"Let's make a promise" I finally said as I rolled on my side to face her and extended my pinky towards Carolyn, "If we ever go gay it will be with each other!" I smiled.

She turned to face me, hooked her pinky into mine, smiled, and said "I like it when you're being silly."

Our faces were inches apart, and her lips looked so wet and sweet and inviting....

"I'm not being silly" I whispered, and I leaned towards her and parted my lips. She responded in kind, and we kissed, tentatively at first, then with passion. We did nothing more than kiss for the longest time but kissing Carolyn was different than Brent or anyone else. It was somehow softer and less rushed. She didn't try so hard to probe my mouth with her tongue or squeeze me tight against her, but these differences made it all the more hotter. My hand eventually found its way to her breast, which I tentatively gave a gentle stroke causing her to moan ever so softly. Soon our hands were exploring each others bodies through our cloths, but neither of us made any effort touch each other down there. My body was flush with sexual excitement and my pussy was burning hot.

"Do you want to take your cloths off?"

"Yes, if you do."

"I do."

That was the extent of our conversation as we both began to disrobe. We paused as our bras came off to both lock the door and more fully explore each others breasts. Carolyn's were soft, warm and delicious. My tongue and lips suckled her nipples. It was a new experience for both of us. And each of us moaned our approval. Even though Brent had always been gentle with my tits, Carolyn's touch was that of person who could experience the same feelings, and her knowing touch aroused me to new heights. As hot as my pussy was before it was now molten, and I couldn't wait until Carolyn turned her attention below. I unclasped my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, then tugged them over my hips and to the floor. Carolyn smiled at me and did the same and then each of us removed our panties until we were naked. Carolyn was shorter than me, but had an amazing body. Where I kept myself shaved bare for Brent, she had a cute little tuft of hair trimmed into a little triangle, but the sides were smoothly waxed.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered.

"You're the beautiful one. I wish I was as tall as you and had your butt!" She giggled.

"You're butt is awesome, you just can't see it 'cause its behind you." I grinned as I reached behind her, cupped her ass cheek in my hand and with the other pulled her tight and kissed her again.

We sat back on the bed and I pulled her on top of me as we kissed. Her thigh connected with my pussy as it oozed its cream onto her. I moaned and closed my eyes as it felt like a gigantic cock trying to enter me. I slid my hand down her taunt abs and for the first time felt a pussy other than my own. She was soaking wet and my fingers slid between her lips and found her clit, but unlike a guy, I explored the whole exterior and saved the clit for last. I touched her as I wanted to be touched, all the while our lips continued to explore each others mouths, necks, and breasts. Her thigh was barely making contact with me, but I began to grind my pussy against it unconsciously. We stayed like this for quite a while, but neither of us was going to achieve the orgasms we so desperately needed, her because of her awkward position, and I because of the minimal contact. Of course the whole thing was new and a bit frightening as well as emotionally confusing, so that didn't help either.

I was now circling her clit with my fingertips and my hand was drenched in her juice. I decided it was time for me to take my next step into the pool of bisexuality.

"Carolyn" I said as I continued to finger her hot spot.

"Yes?" She moaned.

"I want to eat you. Can I eat you?" I asked.

Carolyn stopped and opened her eyes, apparently startled at my request.

"I've never done that before." She said, then closed her eyes as my fingertips continued to circle her stiff little clit.

"Me neither, this is all new to me." I smiled.

"No. I mean, I've never had anyone do that." she groaned.

"What? You mean Steve doesn't?"

"No, and he's my first and only guy. We ugggggh, started going out my first week on campus and mmmmmrrrrph,,, he, doesn't do... urrrmmmgh that. And. I uuuurrrrrgggh never been with anyone else." She finally gasped out as it was clear she was close to cumming.

I stopped my attentions to her pussy with my hand, and gently nudged her off me so she was laying on her back. Her pussy was amazing. I had always thought things down there were gross, but she was beautiful. It was just a pink little slit, that started an inch or so above her butt and never parted. It was soaking wet and her entire mound glowed. Her clit was erect and poking from between her lips at the top. I leaned forward and tentatively kissed her mound, right at the bottom of that cute little triangle of hair. Her aroma was sensuous and intoxicating, but I was nervous and working hard to overcome doubts about what I was doing. I knew I was straight, I loved Brent, and I loved his cock, but I wanted to kiss her pussy and make her cum.

Finally, after what must have seemed like hours to my horny friend, I moved down just a bit and kissed her clit, then licked it just a bit to see if the taste was okay. She moaned her approval, and her taste was divine. A little tangy, perhaps a bit tart, but creamy and delicious.

It was time to go all in. I removed my mouth from her clit, extended my tongue and placed the tip at the very bottom of her pussy on the flesh by her asshole, then slowly dragged it up the middle of her pussy scooping up the moisture that was pouring from her. I licked up one lip and down the other and she began thrusting her hips against me. My tongue missed a few times because of this I hit her bottom and nearly entered her asshole with the tip, but instead of grossing me out as similar acts had with Brent, it didn't bother me with her for some reason. I pushed her thighs up to give me better access to her backside and took the opportunity to draw daisies around her tight anus. The taste here was different, but not unpleasant until I realized it was probably from her ass. Okay, that was gross, but as long as I didn't think about it I could get by. Apparently this was something else Steve didn't do as Carolyn enjoyed it so much she pulled her cheeks apart to give me better access to her posterior. With this tacit permission I attacked it with vigor, swirling my tongue around it and stabbing the tip of my tongue into her rectum.

This was all rather enjoyable and it was fun to tease Carolyn to ever dizzying heights of arousal, but it was time for her to cum. I returned to her hot pink slit and licked it like a kitten lapping up milk. Soon she was bucking her hips against my face and I was sucking on her clit gently while my wet tongue circled it.

She groaned, lifted her hips from the bed as her body went tense all over, then fell back to the bed and came. She didn't squirt into my mouth as I had secretly hoped, but her taste changed a bit, perhaps more peppery, and I lapped up her generous fuck juice as it oozed from her. Each lick took me back to her clit which I gently circled with my tongue as she moaned her approval. Finally her breathing returned to almost normal and I slid back up her body, stopping to kiss her still erect nipples, then up her neck slowly until my lips reached her mouth. We kissed and shared her lingering secretions that were on my lips and in my mouth.

I lay beside her, now wondering what all this had meant.

"Jessie?"

"Yes?"

"I don't know what to,, well, I, I don't think I could be in a romantic relationship with a girl." She stammered.

"Me either. I think this is a one time thing." I said, trying to reassure her that I had no expectations beyond the moment. I had caught Brent cheating only the day before and was an emotional wreck. That was the only explanation for what I had just done with Carolyn.

"No! I mean, I, uh, I don't want it to be a one time thing either." Carolyn replied.

I rolled towards her and looked in her eyes. "Don't be as confusing as a guy." I joked.

"I mean... I guess, I guess I'm bi when it comes to you. Does that make sense?"

"I think we're either bi or we're not Carolyn." I smiled, although I wasn't totally comfortable with all this either.

"Well, can we be occasionally bi?"

"Oh, so like when neither of us has a guy we're bi? You want me to be your booty call?" I laughed.

"No!" She said as she reached between my legs and began slowly massaging my pussy, making me moan. "I mean, I love Steve, and if he would ever stop cheating I would marry him, but I think I want to be with you too, maybe not all the time, but I want the option to be open. Does that make sense?"

"No. You deserve so much better than him." I moaned as her talented hands began to push me over the edge.

"I know. He's awful, but I can't help what my heart tells me. I'm pathetic. When you're in love you do stupid things. I wish I had stopped loving him the first time he cheated, like you did Brent."

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers