The Descending of Jessica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers

He and Donna were about to let my family back in, but I asked that they be held at bay while I took a shower. I had seen myself in the mirror and I looked hideous. My nose was different. Not ugly or anything, just different, and I had dark areas surrounded by a greenish hue under my eyes. I had seen enough black eyes on Donna to know what they looked like after several weeks.

"Only if your mom can wait here to make sure you don't fall. And I want the iv in until tomorrow. She still needs to hydrate." he said to Donna.

I won't bother telling you about Donna unhooking all the other wires and crap they had me attached to as its boring and I don't know what any of it did anyway. Suffice to say, just asking to go pee was going to be an adventure for the next day or so.

"How am I supposed to take a shower with this thing?" I asked referring to the IV tree.

"I'll help, just leave it outside the shower and don't move that arm too much."

Donna helped me in, and helped adjust the water. There was hospital soap and shampoo, which left my skin dry and my hair gross, but it was clean at least. My legs were gross and hairy and my pubs were like a forest, but I didn't think I could bend over to shave either right now without my head exploding. The hot water was reviving, but what felt best was slipping into fresh panties, my pj's, camisole and a house coat that Allison had brought for me for whenever I decided to wake up. I brushed a zillion knots from my hair, and Donna gave me a scrunchie to tie it back in a pony tail. Then I wobbled back to bed. On the way was when I noticed all the flowers. They were in the window, on the shelves and covering the table in the room.

"Who sent these?" I asked.

"Mostly Brent. He's a good one I think Jessie. You going to take him back?"

"We'll see." I said as I crawled back into bed and pulled the sheets over me. "Okay, I guess let them back in."

"You sure you don't want to rest?" Donna asked.

"I've been asleep for seven weeks mom, what do you think?" I said with a grin and truthfully after spending a week or so waking up, I finally didn't feel like falling back to sleep again. This had apparently been confirmed by the machines that all those wires were hooked up to, else the Doctors wouldn't have let me out of bed, much less removed my feeding tube and catheter.

Brent came in first, followed by everyone else. He had those sad puppy dog eyes and the look of a shamed school boy who had just been caught.

I couldn't resist it. I loved him.

"Hey Jessie." he meekly said.

"Hello. Thank you for the flowers. They're very pretty." I said with no emotion.

Brent turned and saw the family behind him, each seeming to hold their breath in anticipation of the conversation they were about to witness.

"Could you all give us a minute?" He asked.

"No. Carolyn and Brat stay. Come here Brat." I said.

"Jessie, don't you think you two should talk alone?" Allison asked.

"No, Carolyn and Sarah have had my back. I'm weak now, and I don't want them to leave. If Brent wants to wait until I back at a hundred percent we can.."

"No, I want to talk now. I've missed you so much." he whimpered, tears forming in his eyes.

In the end, no one left.

"You got something to say?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry." he cried.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry you're hurt, I just so sorry, Jessie, If you.. I'm so glad you're alive, if you don't ever want to see me okay, but you're alive and I'm sorry and I... oh god.." He blabbered.

"You did hurt me Brent, but I'm not hurt now. I'm disappointed."

"Disapp... So Carolyn told you what happened though, you know I didn't cheat, I would never, I don't want anyone else."

"I don't know that. I'll never know that. But now, thanks to Carolyn, and no thanks to you and those worthless frat boys you hang around with, I believe that you didn't cheat. But what you did do was put yourself in a position that you shouldn't have been in, and you broke my heart. Really Brent? Is it somehow okay to have a naked slut in your room if she's there to see someone else? If she's there to steal from my best friend and make her life miserable? You really think that's okay?"

"Jessie!" Carolyn exclaimed, but I stared at her until she knew to stay quiet.

"You're right, I know that, this is all my fault, what you saw, and why you were on the road that night... its because of me you're here, I set it all in motion, I should have told you about her, and Steve and.... oh god I'm so sorry." He whimpered.

"Don't be an idiot, I'm here because my truck got creamed by an moron in an SUV that didn't know what a red light meant. I hope he had insurance and a lot of it. That's not your fault. What is your fault isn't the last seven weeks, its the week before that when I would have rather died than take another breath. But I learned a couple things that week Brent. You want me to share them with you?"

He looked at me with his sobbing eyes. I took that as a yes, although I was going to continue anyway.

"First, I learned with the help of my friends and family I don't need a man. I can get along just fine without you or any other guy. Second, being engaged to you offers me no security at all if you're just going to hang out with naked whores. Do you hear me Brent Anderson? I. Don't. Need. You!"

"I understand. I'm sorry it worked out this way. I really do love you. I always will." He whimpered, and stood to leave. Most everyone else in the room sighed in resignation.

"Jessie" Brat whispered, distracting me for a moment as Brent stood.

"Yes Brat?"

"You sure? I mean, you loved him and..." She began to cry.

"Good lord, see what you've done now Brent? Now Sarah is upset. And where do you think you're going? I'm not done talking to you yet, sit your ass down." I commanded and pointed at the side of my bed.

He obeyed and sat, clearly confused and depressed at the course this conversation was taking. I saw our engagement ring hanging on a chain around his neck as he sat, and I almost lost it.

Almost.

"Where was I? Oh yeah. I don't need you Brent Anderson. But fortunately for you, I want you. I want you and love you so much Carolyn had to watch me cry for a week. So give me my fucking ring back now. And if you ever fuck up again I swear you'll never see me again, do you understand? Am I being clear?"

"What?"

"I said give me my ring back, unless you don't want to be engaged. I love you, even if you are an idiot. I can live without you, but I really want to live with you. But there are going to be a few changes."

"Oh, okay, anything you want!" He cried as he took the chain from around his neck and busied himself getting the ring off. Everyone else began smiling, but perhaps too soon.

I wasn't done.

"First, its clear I won't tolerate you going anywhere near that whore or her boyfriend Steve. And he is not going to be in my wedding."

"I haven't talked to him since, uh October."

"And they're not together, she dumped him. He's been calling me for days trying to get me back." Carolyn said.

"If you take him back I swear I'm going to kick your ass Carolyn."

"No worries there, I've moved on, got a new guy. And that thing you said about um, you know, prosthesis? You were right!" she gleamed.

"Oh! Great! When do I get to meet him! You have to bring him by tomorrow!" I said with happiness in my voice.

"Um, you already did. He's your doctor." She smiled.

"Oh goodness. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you dating a guy that has,,, well, you know um, seen me, uh, while he removed my catheter?" I grinned, "Now, where was I?" I said, turning back to Brent.

"Oh yes, second, since you can't go around them, I'm not going to Tech, and neither are you. You're a fucking accounting major why the hell do you need to be at an engineering college? You're moving here. Tuesday you're going to go by State and get us signed up for married student housing. And try to get a three bedroom, because Carolyn's staying with us. I promised I would room with her and I keep my promises. And Brat's going to need a room too for when she visits." My head was killing me but I was determined not to fall back into sleep again.

"Jessie, my credits are all at Tech, let me finish the year there and then we'll transfer after we get married in June." Brent said.

I gently placed my hand on his cheek and stared into those steely blue eyes. "Awwww, that's so wonderful, are you negotiating with me? Are you trying to get it all to work out? Like we give and take and stuff like that?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah, you know, we've always worked things out, this, this will too, because, well, because I love you, and you love me and that's all that matters really." He said, smiling.

"I'm not negotiating." I said with ice in my veins. "This isn't a negotiation. I'm not giving and taking. I'm dictating the terms of your surrender. Do you understand?" I coldly asked.

He remained silent, so I continued. "You're the one that fucked up. You're the one that hurt me. If you want me back, I'm telling you how. If you don't do it all, and I mean everything, just as I say, you don't get me. Do you understand that?" I spit.

"Jessie, calm down, please you're going to get upset." Donna said.

"No, I am upset. I was the one with a broken heart, and if anyone thinks I'm just going to lay down and take it like some other girls, they're wrong. If he want's me back, here's what he has to do. First, transfer."

"Okay, I'll do it first thing Monday."

"They'll be closed on Monday, you'll do it first thing Tuesday." I said.

"Second, you'll sign us up for married student housing. Three bedroom if possible."

"No problem."

"Third, Allison and Ron will go to Tech for your stuff. You can only go if they or Carolyn are with you, and I can't put Carolyn through that. And fourth..."

"Oh I don't mind, I may take my new boyfriend to help." Carolyn grinned as she interrupted me.

"Oh, You're bad Carolyn, oh so bad!" I snickered.

"Fourth, since you are incompetent at being engaged, as soon as I get out of here we're going to get a marriage license and find a judge. And we're going to Orlando on our honeymoon when school gets out so Brat can visit The World of Harry Potter. Now give me my ring back and kiss me before I change my mind."

With shaky hands he slid my ring back on, kissed me for the first time in forever, and his lips were so delicious I almost fell back into a coma right then from the sugar rush.

"Will you really marry me?" he asked as our lips parted, his eyes still glistening.

"Duh." I grinned, having tortured him enough, and I think, having made my point. "But you have to find two best men, I have two maids of honor." I said, looking at Carolyn and Brat and smiling at my fiance.

"You really want to take me on your honeymoon? That's so weird." Brat said.

"Hush, its part of the deal. You were the one that wanted me to give him a chance, remember? And besides, I didn't have time to shop for your Christmas present." I smiled.

"Um okay!" She smiled, then wept, "But just you waking up is the best present ever anyway."

Over the next several days I got progressively stronger and Brent rarely left my side except to transfer, get us into married student housing and visit the county clerk to get our wedding license. I was discharged on New Years Eve; Brent and I were married that night as Allison had arranged for the same minister who would do our wedding in June to stop by the Andersons and do a brief service when I got home from the hospital. I had to have a notary at the hospital so Brent could get the license without me present, but it all worked out. Brat, Donna and Allison were all my maids of honor, and Ron served as best man. Because of physical limitations we weren't able to consummate our marriage for another week or so, but in the mean time our love that had been so injured repaired itself. Was Carolyn involved in the consummation? Well, that's maybe to be told in the epilogue chapter, if I decide to write it. I might even tell you about the Halloween party I left out because of how long this chapter was running.

In June we repeated the service in front of a large crowd at our church. There I had just Carolyn and Brat, as Allison and Donna both chose to sit together as co mothers of the bride. Ron walked me down the aisle, and after giving me away took his place beside Brent as Best Man. We didn't actually go to Orlando on our honeymoon, we went to Hawaii instead as our gift from the Andersons. When we got back though, we were immediately off to Orlando and Brat got a wand, and a Gryffindor scarf. At least she wasn't Hufflepuff.

Donna was able to get a job at the local hospital and we all spent many weekends together while we were in college. Carolyn broke up with her doctor before Valentines Day, but it was amiable and they still talk. She has moved on to other guys and never looked back on her relationship with Steve. Just after I graduated I was her Maid of Honor when she married a nice guy she had grown up with in Ohio who was, like her, now an engineer. He was a bit of a nerd but appeared to have a big lump in the front of his trousers.

Brent graduated before me and sat for his CPA license, passing the first time. He worked at a firm near my school while I finished up, then we both moved back to the town we grew up in. I received a large settlement because of the wreck and we were frugal with it though school, so we could use it as a down payment on our starter home and so Brent could open a practice of his own there. With Ron's help Brent was soon doing most of the accounting for the medical community and after only a few years he had hired a dozen or so other accountants and we were moving into our own McMansion just two houses down from Ron and Allison. I taught history for a year at the school where only four years before the student body had seen me have an orgasm on a cellphone video, but then Brent Jr. was due to arrive. We didn't call her Brent Jr though and since neither of us liked the female equivalent,"Brenda", we named her Allison Sarah Donna Anderson. She would soon be called "Ally" to differentiate her from her grandmother, and seemed alright with that, at least she was drooling instead of crying when we told her about it. Brent Jr finally arrived about 18 months later. I would return to teaching once they were old enough, and both spent plenty of time with their loving grandparents and their Aunt Brat.

Brat is now in her first year of college at age 17 and has turned out to be the smartest of the bunch. She wants to be a doctor. We still talk every day, and still text all the time. She still calls me "Sissy."

Every day I wake up in love with Brent, and every night I love him even more.

And every Cinderella deserves a happily ever after.

_____________

Thanks again for reading my story. Any comments and criticisms are appreciated. I realize that after all the men Trisha had in the dorm some might find it hypocritical for me to have been so upset with Brent, but that's just the way it is. I told him as soon as it happened at the dorm, and I had to suffer for a week because of that whore. Plus, she had apparently been coming and go for some time behind Carolyn's back and Brent had kept that from me as I would have told Carolyn. It may be hypocritical and unfair, but that's the way it is.

Sorry there wasn't a bunch of sex in the last couple of chapters, but I hope you understand why. Hopefully soon I can tell you Amber's story. It will have more sex, as she's a bit of a libertine (which is how genteel people in the south describe skank ass slut's when we want to be nice about it.) I may even tell you Jennifer's story sometime, but since I don't really know her I would have to make it all up instead of just dramatizing it, and since I just can't stand the bitch I would have to throw in lots of water sports and anal fisting. Unless I can come up with worse.

Anyway, I appreciate the opportunity for sharing this catharsis.

Until next time -Jessie.

Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers