The Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned aloud, writhing back and forth on the bed, pushing her sex up to meet my mouth, her breathing growing deeper with every passing moment. She started to quiver, looking down and moaning more loudly, as I felt her approaching the edge. I looked up at her, a visage of ecstasy, as I slid my tongue back and forth, in circles around her delicate clit. Soon, her legs and thighs began to quiver, grinding against my probing tongue, and her hand pressed gently into the back of my head. Her breathing grew deeper still as I kept licking and licking, my tongue tracing every contour of her beautiful folds, until her whole body tensed, her moaning stopping for just a moment as she pressed up against me, her orgasm coursing through her, then falling back against the bed with a moan of release.

I slowly kissed back up to her lips as she smiled, still breathing heavily, her hand slowly reaching down to take hold of my already hardened member. I felt her guide my hardness up against her soaking wet sex, and then, as she brought her head up to kiss me, she pushed down onto me, my hardness sliding deep into her. We both gasped, never quite breaking the kiss as I pushed further into her, letting my manhood slide deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, pressing her down into the bed as I made love to her, our bodies quivering with pleasure, our kisses interspersed with moans.

Thrusting more and more forcefully, I lost track of time and space, and lost myself completely in the pleasure, fucking her deeply, our bodies shaking with each thrust, a moan escaping her lips with every long, deep stroke. Soon, we were both on the edge, holding each other tightly as we joined, our moans growing stronger, coming more quickly. Finally, I pushed deep into her and she cried out, her muscles tightening down, her orgasm sending me over the edge, making me thrust deeper into her, shaking, as I filled her still-tightened pussy with jet after jet of my seed.

As we both caught our breath, moaning and kissing contentedly, I slowly pulled back out of her, falling on the bed next to her. I rolled onto my side, and she did the same, and we shared another lingering kiss.

I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me, and she quietly nestled against my body, smiling. I kissed her cheek, and she kissed my hand, and, without even saying a word, we drifted off to sleep together, happier than we had both been in a long, long time.

Epilogue

Alexa laughed, sitting across from me in the grand atrium of the mall food court. "Wait, it's been almost a year and he's still going on about it?!"

I shook my head, laughing, and reached across the table to Alexa's tray, stealing a french fry. "I almost feel bad, too, because Greg's a brilliant guy if you need to talk metaphysics, but ask for some common sense and he's up a creek. He still wants me to get him into the beta program. I think your fake signatures really sealed the deal."

Suddenly, a familiar voice came entered the conversation from the next table over. "It's the strangest thing," said the voice. "You two remind me of a couple I used to work with."

We looked over at the next table, both shocked to see Sophie smiling over at us, as beautiful as ever, wearing a classy pair of glasses and dressed in a nice business suit. She dabbed her face with a napkin, setting it down on her tray next to a picked-through bowl of salad.

Seeing her and hearing her voice again brought back a torrent of memories. My mind drifted back to the very first night, almost a full year ago, at Omicron Nu. I remembered her enthusiastic welcome, her "initiation", and how helpful she'd been, from finding girls, to keeping Herb in line, to her taking control on that final night. All of it seemed so distant now, and only my hushed conversations with Alexa served to convince me it was anything more than a bizarre dream.

I started to speak, but then caught myself, remembering Herb's stern warning, still uneasy about exactly what sort of "complications" he was threatening. I glanced over at Alexa, also obviously surprised, but seemingly similarly unsure what to say.

As if reading our minds, Sophie spoke up again. "They were great people, and we all missed them dearly after they quit one day."

We both smiled, still tongue-tied.

Sophie stood up, taking her tray. "Now that I think about it, it was probably for the best, that they left when they did. They fired the old boss that very night, but nothing really changed, so most of us just quit a few weeks after. Without any workers, they just shut the place down."

Both of us stared over at her, surprised and fascinated to hear the ending of a story we never thought we would. Finally, Alexa spoke up. "Sounds like a pretty interesting story," she began, hesitantly, " and I'm glad to hear you got out of it OK."

Sophie smiled warmly. "I'm glad we all did." She paused for a second, looking at Alexa's hand holding mine from across the table, then feigned embarrassment. "I'm sorry, though, I didn't mean to interrupt your date with my silly little story."

I waved off her concern, finally finding words. "It's no problem," I began, "Some days, you don't know what was real and what was just a fantasy. It's nice to hear other people's stories."

Sophie walked over to the trash can, emptying her tray and stacking it nonchalantly on top of all the others. She came back and grabbed her purse. "Maybe you're right," she said, looking over at us. "Maybe it was just a fantasy after all."

She winked at us, then threw her purse over her shoulder, walking away, quickly disappearing into the bustling crowds.

I looked over at Alexa, still lost in thought. "All that does feel like a distant dream sometimes." She nodded slowly. "But the nice thing about dreams," she began, cupping her hands around mine, "is that they make you all the more able to appreciate what you have when you finally wake up."

---

If you enjoyed this story, please e-mail me with suggestions, comments, constructive criticism or just thank you's. The only pay I get for writing is feedback from readers, so anything is appreciated.

1...67891011