The Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed a sigh of forced relief, working to convince myself that it was really just a class transfer, and nothing more.

Greg piped back up in his typical matter-of-fact tone. "Is there a sample of her handwriting in here?"

Taking a second to process, I looked up at him. "Wait, what?"

He straightened himself up in the chair again. "Well, you know, to make sure that the student is doing her own work."

I stared at him incredulously. "You're serious?"

He nodded matter-of-factly. "In my classroom, I maintain a rigorous academic environment."

The ridiculousness of his attitude overwhelmed my confusion and fear, and I once again had to stifle a laugh. "Well," I said, desperately trying to maintain a straight face, "there should be a quiz or two in there."

He nodded without a hint of expression, taking the folder and leafing through it. "This should be sufficient, then." He slowly stood up, readjusting his shirt and collar, then started to leave.

Looking up at Greg, moving himself awkwardly towards the door, I got an idea and smiled. "Oh, and Greg, one thing."

He glanced back up at me from the open notebook in his arms. "Yes, Caleb?"

"You really shouldn't rely on handwriting to catch cheaters, it can be faked so easily. You're using SAASW signatures to back it up, right?"

"No..."

"Oh, my bad"," I said, feigning mild embarrassment, going back to my filing cabinet, "it's pretty high-level stuff, I guess you aren't in the program. Besides, I'm sure nobody in your class can fake handwriting..."

He looked down at me nervously, then quickly jotted something into his notebook, strongly underlining it a few times. "Goodbye, Caleb."

I waved as he left the office, dashing off into the hallway. Although the situation with Alexa just got more complicated and I had a long day ahead of me still, the thought of Greg running back to his office and frantically searching for a non-existent acronym brought a smile to my face, and made the rest of my office hours slide right by.

27

"Umm, Caleb?"

I whipped around, surprised by the familiar voice as I walked out of the classroom building.

"Oh, Alexa, Hi"

"Hi," she replied bashfully. "Hey, I just wanted to let you know..."

I nodded, "Greg just came by today and told me. It's no problem, and he's got all your information now."

She smiled uncomfortably. "You're not mad or anything?"

I looked over at her inquisitively. "Why would I be? It's a schedule conflict, I don't take it personally."

She warmed up a bit. "Good. You walking home?"

I looked cautiously to both sides, as if checking the shrubs for hidden spies from HR, then nodded. "Are you?"

"Yeah," she replied. "Can I walk with you?"

"Well, technically, you're no longer my student, so, sure."

She smiled, and we set off down the main campus path towards our places. For a few minutes, we just walked silently, nobody acknowledging the elephant in the room, until she finally piped up.

"Actually, it wasn't really a scheduling conflict."

I stopped and looked over at her. "What do you mean?"

She looked up at me, a bit nervous. "Well, I thought it might be good that you not be my teacher."

"What?" I asked, the knot in my stomach tightening again. "Why?"

She laughed awkwardly, looking around us suspiciously. "I think you might know my friend."

"Wait, who?"

She leaned in closer to me. "Vasilisa".

I shot bolt upright. She knew. She knew I was in Omicron Nu, and knew that I was going to be there tonight. My mind filled with questions. Did she tell the Dean? Does anybody else know? Was she going to quit? Did she know I saw her?

"You OK?" she asked, quietly, her voice snapping me out of my reverie.

I swallowed hard. "Did you tell anybody else that I'm...?"

She shook her head firmly. "Oh, no no, not at all."

I sighed in relief. "How did you know?"

She smiled. "Well, I did some research. They aren't even sure if Epictetus had a wife, let alone her name. Plus, well, we just got a new photographer and you did mention liking photography at the start of the year."

I laughed nervously. "Uh.. wow. Well done, I guess."

She smiled, her eyes twinkling a bit. "Thanks."

I took a deep breath and started walking again. "So, uh, you're not allowed to be in classes with other members?"

She shook her head. "There's no specific rule," she continued, laughing nervously, "but it could get really awkward."

I smiled. "So you transferred to Greg's class?"

She nodded.

I walked silently for a second, lost in thought. She was no longer my student, so if anything came to light, it might seem a bit odd but it wouldn't look too bad. Not to mention that she seemed to be OK with me being in O Nu too. Most of all, she was still talking to me. She could have blackmailed me, or told people, or done all sorts of nasty things, but she wasn't doing any of that. She was just being herself. I smiled broadly, the knot in my stomach relenting a bit for the first time in a week.

"You sure you're OK?" she asked, interrupting my reverie.

I laughed as we came to the main street crossing. "Actually, yeah. I think you did the best thing for everybody involved here."

She looked up at me, smiling. "Really?"

I nodded. "Although I do wish you'd told me about this before you transferred. Friends don't let friends enroll in classes with Greg."

She laughed out loud at my comment as we crossed the street, her smile enchantingly sincere. "So he's actually as strange as he seems?"

I nodded. "You don't know the half of it."

"OK, because he kept asking me for my SAA-something signature in class today, and I have no idea what he's on about."

Laughing aloud, my spirits raised once again at Greg's expense, I went on to recount the little joke I'd played on him the prior day. Soon enough, we were both cackling with laughter at the plethora of fun we could have with Greg, as we walked down the street towards home. Finally, we stopped at the top of her street.

"Well," she began, "I guess I won't be seeing you in class Monday."

I nodded. "Nope, you won't."

She smiled mischievously. "and I most certainly won't be seeing you tonight?"

I laughed quietly, looking around to make sure nobody was within earshot. "Of course not. But if I happen to bump into your friend Vasilisa, I'll be sure to say "Hi". She laughed, then started down the street.

After a pause, I piped back up. "Oh, and Alexa... Thanks".

She turned around and flashed a lovely smile, then started back down the street towards her house.

28

"Rick, my boy!"

I turned to see Herb's broad-shouldered figure pushing down the wooden hallway into the O Nu house's foyer, approaching as the heavy wooden door shut behind me.

"You took some mighty fine pictures last time. Even had some comments from the head of the region."

I smiled, nodding. "Glad you appreciated them."

He came up and clapped me on the back, a golden-toothed grin spreading across his face. "Appreciated? Damn, boy, did I ever. I don't go downstairs very often, I'd forgotten what high-quality ass we've got running around the place."

I laughed awkwardly, uncomfortable with his phrasing but not wanting to contradict the older man. "Yeah, they're definitely pretty."

Herb nodded. "Boy, what I'd give to be your age again..." Herb trailed off a bit, looking up at the paneled ceiling. Then, as if remembering that he had a job to do, his tone grew more serious. "Oh, yeah, but about the pictures..."

I raised an eyebrow at his change in tone.

"You seem to be pretty heavy into the more... artistic pictures. You know, thighs and faces and smiles and all that other touchy-feely stuff. Well, some of the alums were a bit disappointed with the quantity of.. well, the harder shots. Hell, I think you only had one money shot the whole time, with the old blonde, Sophie."

I nodded slowly. "Uhh, yeah. You're probably right."

"Well, if we wanted to see that sort of touchy feely stuff, we'd go to an art gallery. It's a shame to see all these pretty girls in these pictures without some cock to keep 'em occupied, you know what I mean." Herb clapped me on the back.

"So, what do you want me to do?", I asked tenuously.

"You can get your artsy playboy shots if you want, but I want you to think Hustler for our Alums. They want hardcore, you know, fucking, sucking, licking. Oh, and don't forget money shots. Spreads, facials, the works."

I laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, I think I know what you're looking for."

"So, gonna be thinking dirty for us?"

I nodded, a bit uncomfortable. "Yeah. I'll do my best."

Herb clapped me on the back. "Good to hear. I like you, and I'd hate to have to fire you over something as silly as a few missing money shots."

I took a deep breath, hearing his thinly veiled threat. "Thanks for the warning."

"No problem. Head on down, and just talk to Sophie if you're out of girls, she knows 'em all.''

I laughed. "She certainly does seem to be the alpha female around here."

Herb's gravelly voice erupted into a laughter. "Yeah, she's something else alright. God, I remember when she was just a new recruit, however long ago that was. What a girl, that one..."

Trailing off again, Herb started back down the hall towards his office, a strangely wistful look across his face.

Although intrigued by the normally boisterous man's quiet exit, I decided not to inquire further. I slowly started down the stairs into the darkened basement, camera bag in hand, and readied myself for a night of temptation and, ideally, release.

29

As beautiful as before, Sophie was once again waiting at the bottom of the staircase. Dressed in a see-through white negligee with a single red garter under her red robe, she looked positively stunning, her breasts and toned body on fine display.

"Hey Sophie, how's it going?", I asked happily, setting down my bag.

Turning to see me, her eyes seemed to light up a bit. "Rick! How's it going? I'm glad to see you're still with us."

I cocked my head off to the side. "Did you think I wouldn't last?"

She cringed a bit, shaking her head. "No no. It's just that, well, Herb can be a bit of a jackass if he doesn't like your views." She frowned a bit. "Well, actually, Herb's a jackass pretty consistently."

I laughed a bit, intrigued but trying to stay neutral. "Why do you say that? He's nice enough to me. Maybe he just sees a bit of his younger self in me or something."

Sophie shook her head with a look of disgust, adjusting her negligee as she began talking. "There's nothing of his younger self in you, Rick, don't you even say that. You must just be a damned good photographer." She sighed harshly, shifting her weight back and forth. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be badmouthing him to you. It's just that last week we had a... situation... with one of our members getting a bit rough, when I tried to kick him out, Herb stood up for him. To him, this is just one big fraternity, and the "brothers" are all that matter."

Sophie trailed off, muttering under her breath, her fists subtly clenched.

Taken aback by her tone, I quickly changed the subject. "So, uhh, Sophie, is there anybody I should meet this time around?"

She took a deep breath, the last vestiges of her disgust leaving her beautiful face, she leaned back against the staircase and fell into thought. "Well," she began slowly, "I think you should probably talk with Sadie. She's really pretty, and I'm sure she'd be happy to take some pictures."

I nodded. "Anybody else?"

Sophie smiled. "Well, Brandi's been talking about you all night. She might be interested in a second shoot, maybe a bit more... intimate."

I blushed a bit. "Like I said, if only I'd known that not hitting on a girl can get so many girls."

Sophie laughed melodiously. "Brandi's been around for a little while. She remembers the last photographer, so I think you're just a breath of fresh air to her."

I nodded. "Any idea where those two are?"

Sophie shook her head. "I think Brandi's entertaining somebody at the moment, but I'll tell you what. Why don't you go off and grab one of the rooms and I'll send Sadie your way."

I nodded. "Thanks again, Sophie. I appreciate your help."

She just nodded her head and gracefully walked off down the hallway. I picked up my heavy camera bag and headed off towards the private rooms.

30

"Excuse me.."

I looked up to see a young, sunny blonde poking her head into the small room I was in.

"Rick?"

I nodded, standing to introduce myself. "Are you Sadie?"

She nodded, coming around the corner, her curly blonde hair bouncing as she walked in.

Rising from the bed to shake her hand, I gasped a little, captivated by her beauty, her sheer yellow panties dotted with a red bow just below her belly button, I could just barely make out the silhouette of a thin strip of pubic hair above her otherwise bald lips. My eyes rising past her perky breasts, cupped in yellow fabric with red piping, I found her smile, eying my camera coyly, a look of eager anticipation crossing her deep blue eyes.

"Did you have anything in particular in mind", I asked as I rooted through my camera bag.

Sadie shook her head and responded, her thin southern twang bringing a smile to my face. "No, I'm kinda new to this."

"To O-Nu?"

She shook her head again, her cheeks flushed. "No, I've been here for eight months now. I've just never had my picture taken."

Looking up from the camera body in my lap, I examined her face for signs of discomfort, but found only restrained eagerness. "But you're OK with it?" She nodded, smiling.

"Now," I began, hesitantly, "I've got an idea, but you don't have to agree."

"What is it?"

"Well, I'd like to do the shoot out in the hallway. Your hair would be a beautiful contrast with the wood there, and the lighting is pretty decent. Of course, that means anybody could see..."

She clasped her hands in front of her waist, goosebumps visible on her beautifully contoured arms. Her smile nervous, but somehow naughtier than before, she nodded quietly and replied with a simple "OK", her voice nearly a whisper.

As I picked up my heavy camera bag and one of the red fleece blankets from the foot of the bed, I watched her turn and gracefully walk off down the hallway, her conservatively cut sheer bikini panties a contrast to the ultra-revealing thongs that seemed standard issue here. The hall was unoccupied, just as I'd hoped. I sat my bag down under one of the archaic lights in the hallway, handed her the fleece, and took out my camera.

"So," Sadie inquired quietly as I fiddled with my camera. "What do you want me to do?"

I looked up at her, then glanced around the hallway at the scene. The light wood paneling was almost immaculately clean, and the hardwood floor was polished to a mirror shine. Her yellow lingerie stood out against the bright red of the fleece throw she held, the red highlights on her panties tying the whole photo together with beautiful precision. Her brown eyes sparkled in the yellow light from the fixtures on the wall. Sizing up the angles down the hallway, I set up my tripod and then moved over to her.

"Basically, your job is to seduce the guy who's looking at these pictures, at least, metaphorically. Act as sexy as possible, and really make him want it." I spread out the fleece on the floor in a well-lit area. "You're welcome to lay down if you'd like."

She nodded quietly, breathing deeply as if to summon the courage to proceed. I stepped out from behind the camera, about to ask her once more if she wanted to continue, but then, as she lay back on the sheet, I noticed the patch of dampness showing through her panties between her legs. I smiled to myself. She may be shy, I thought, but it looks like she's enjoying the process.

I arranged myself behind the camera. "Alright, maybe you could just pose a bit on the fleece there before you take anything off?"

She nodded, then rolled onto her stomach. She tossed back her hair, her confidence growing and all hints of her earlier hesitation disappearing, she smiled up at me, her shapely breasts pressed against her folded arms, highlighting the wonderful contour down to her picturesque ass. She slowly rolled up onto her side, her firm nipples pressing out into her bra, as she gently tugged one of the straps down off her shoulder.

Trapped in quiet amazement at the seductiveness of this previously shy girl, I snapped picture after picture. Slowly teasing, she dipped her hand into her panties, rubbing herself gently, biting her lower lip as the little trickle of pleasure coursed through her. Her hand clearly visible through the sheer fabric, circling over her neatly groomed pussy. She pulled down the cup of her bra, exposing her pink, perky nipple to the cool air in the hallway, then gently rolled it between her fingers.

I swallowed hard, feeling myself hardening as I watched her display, I readjusted my pants and tried to concentrate on taking pictures. I adjusted the camera slightly, squeezing the shutter release over and over as she slowly removed her bra, her smile slowly giving way to a look of profound lust. Her hands trailed slowly down her stomach to her hips, her fingers sliding under the waistband of her panties, then, kneeling, she slowly slid them down off her hips and over her ass, bending over just enough to give the camera a wonderful view.

I heard steps in the hall behind me, followed by a gasp. I glanced back over my shoulder. One of the male members, remarkable only in that he looked almost exactly like every other guy in O Nu, had just come down the stairs into the basement. Upon seeing Sadie's wanton display in the hallway, he was stopped, watching quietly.

Looking back at Sadie, sitting back against the wall fingering her pussy, seemingly completely lost to lust, Herb's suggestion came to mind. "Uh, Sadie?"

"Mmmhmmm?" She didn't even open her eyes, too enthralled with her rubbing, purring her response quietly.

"How would you like to... well, be with somebody on camera?"

She paused at my suggestion, catching her breath. "I thought this was just going to be me..."

I nodded. "Well, it still can be. They just told me to get some harder photos as well, if I could. Like, girls fucking, getting facials, and things like that."

She thought for a second, weighing caution against torrent of lust. After a few moments of consideration, still breathing heavily, she nodded, and then pointed to the slack-jawed member behind me. "With him?"

I looked back at the man, his eyes fixed on her, the vacant, expectant look on his face a clear indication of his desires. I shrugged. "If he's OK with it."

The new member started nodding, his enthusiasm evident from the stupefied look on his face and the straining tent in his khakis.

She took a deep breath, then started regaining some of her composure and confidence. Her incredibly sexy smile returned, and she beckoned the member over.

He awkwardly introduced himself, putting out his hand to shake her hand, even as she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. "I'm... uh... Bill."

Sadie smiled up at him, ignoring his hand and placed hers over the bulge in his pants. "I'm Sadie. And I'm going to suck you off."

His eyes went wide with surprise at Sadie's sudden change of attitude, her unexpected sultry tone and confidence causing even my cock to twitch with arousal. Taking a deep, calming breath, I brought my eyes back to the viewfinder.

Slowly, Sadie kneaded his hard cock through his pants, using both hands to rub gently but vigorously as she kissed meticulously across his belt line. The member's face was a mask of amazement and pleasure as Sadie unzipped his pants and removed his cock. Quickly taking his hard, swollen member between her lips, Sadie began to bob her head up and down, moaning gently and idly caressing her breast with her hand.

1...45678...11