The Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erica, Ann, this is Rick, the new photographer."

The brunette spoke first, reaching across the table to shake my hand. "Erica, Nice to meet you."

The redhead got off of her stool and walked around to meet me, giving me a better view of her short, petite figure. "I'm Ann," she began with a hint of Irish lilt, "It's a mighty pleasure."

"Rick here needs some pictures. Do you think you two would be interested in giving him something to photograph?"

Erica laughed, her eyes smiling. "That could be arranged." She looked over at Ann, waiting for approval.

Ann nodded.

"Wonderful", Sophie said, her voice carrying a hint of the authority she seemed to have among the girls here. "You ladies show him a good time." I smiled, a bit embarrassed by the attention.

"Thanks Sophie," I began, awkwardly, "I'm not exactly the boldest sort of guy when it comes to asking for..."

Ann piped up, resting her hand on my shoulder. "Well, I do think we'll have to work on that then."

Sophie smiled at me. "Good luck."

With that, she turned around and left, heading back out to the staircase.

Erica stood up and walked around the table as Ann wrapped an arm around me, and we started towards the door at the far end of the room.

16

"So," Ann began in her charming accent, "you're the new photographer that Brandi was just on about?"

"Well," I replied bashfully, "I'm definitely the photographer."

"Well then, whatdya say we show our new photographer friend an extra nice time, Erica love?"

Erica nodded, walking silently beside us down the short, carpeted hallway, obviously preferring to remain silent and let her talkative friend take care of things.

Ann dropped her arm and stepped forward to one of the doors, peering in through the cracked door. "Well, this one's full," she said, pulling back from the crack. She lowered her voice. "Looks like Liz is gonna have a rough time of it, though."

"Who's she with?", Erica asked, quietly.

"Looked like... oh, what's his name... The blonde, muscular one who likes it rough."

Erica nodded, shaking her head in disgust.

Ann crossed the small hallway, ducking into the last room on the left. "This one's empty," she said, her voice drifting out from the doorway, "it'll do quite nicely."

I stepped inside, followed by Erica. These rooms were much bigger than those on the other hallway, with what had to be a full king sized bed, some pillows, and plush carpeting. Wonderfully lit and fully finished, the room was very nice, by any standards, and the dormant fireplace in the corner just added to the effect.

"So, Rick, you'd best to get your camera ready," the redhead began, wrapping an arm around Erica. "I think I'm going to want to put my tongue to this sexy little thing here." Erica's smile widened.

I opened my camera bag, grabbed the heavy black camera, and slapped in a fresh battery, just to be safe.

"So," I asked, making small talk as Erica tossed the pillows onto the floor, "Are you two lovers?"

Ann looked over at me uneasily. "We generally aren't to speak about our lives here, but it's OK, you're new. Besides, we're not exactly subtle about it," she walked over and gave Erica a light tap on her ass, "are we love?"

Erica smiled, and I started to apologize for crossing the line by asking.

"It's OK," Ann cut me off, "like I said, I'm not too worried. But yeah, Erica's my girl."

I nodded, my camera finally adjusted. "Alright, well, then you two know what works best. Just forget I'm here, I'll take whatever pictures I can."

Ann smiled broadly and hopped into bed, discarding her robe quickly, shedding her red g-string shortly after, revealing only a small patch of bright red pubic hair above her slit. She started to kiss Erica as she slowly peeled off her bra. Kissing her nipples, Ann reached down and slid a hand into Erica's panties, moving her fingers slowly over the brunette's clit, causing a quiet moan to escape her mouth. Before long, Erica's hand slid down to Ann's pink pussy, teasing her with her fingers and eliciting a hearty moan from the redhead.

"Oh God," Ann moaned, looking up at Erica, "I've been wanting to fuck you all night."

The redhead slowly worked her way down Erica's body, grabbing her light blue panties with her teeth and pulling them off, revealing a natural, although trimmed, brown bush. The fiery redhead quickly threw her leg over Erica's torso, and, backing on to her, brought her red and obviously aroused slit down onto her partner's waiting tongue. I positioned myself so I could see Erica probing Ann's soft, wet folds with her extended tongue, and snapped as many pictures as my camera let me. One hand holding up her weight and the other frantically rubbing Erica, Ann ground back against her lover, writhing in pleasure with every lick and calling out her name.

Muffled by Ann's grinding, Erica moaned contentedly, her lips parted and her tongue deftly probing her lover's soaking pussy, each girl's pleasure feeding into the other's. After a few minutes of mutual stimulation, Ann dropped a finger down, parting Erica's lips and dipping it deep into her, and sending the brunette over the edge. Writhing beneath the thin girl, Erica pressed her lips and tongue back up deeper into Ann's slit. Ann's moans grew louder and louder until finally, she sat up and pressed herself onto her lover's lips, grabbing her small breasts and crying out, a powerful orgasm washing through her. I snapped a few pictures as Ann slowly fell down onto Erica's still-writhing body. Finally, Ann settled down between Erica's legs, her head resting on the Brunette's toned thigh, and she smiled contented. A click of the shutter, and the moment was documented forever.

17

I took a deep breath and lowered the camera, the reality of what I'd just watched. I sat down in a chair in the corner of the room as they slowly recovered, still kissing and embracing. Moving to set my camera bag down in my lap, I suddenly realized that I was still rock hard, and the scene replaying in my mind's eye only served to make me even more horny. Adjusting my pants, I set the bag down on the floor next to me.

Ann looked up at me. "Well," she said, still out of breath, "I can see from the bulge there that you enjoyed our little show. Did you get some nice photos?"

I nodded, looking down at my camera. Two hundred seventy pictures, total.

Slowly lifting herself up, Ann sat up on the edge of the bed. "Would you like any other pictures? I'll pose for you, if you'd like."

"Sure," I said, figuring that it couldn't hurt. Then, I looked at Erica, still smiling and laying back on the bed. "Assuming you don't mind?"

Taking a deep, contented breath, Erica rolled over slowly. "Go for it"

I brought the camera back up to my eye and pointed it at Ann. Smiling, she slowly began posing, starting with simple, sexy positions, as I snapped picture after picture. Then, she laid back on the bed, and spread her legs wide, exposing her still-flushed vulva and her dripping lips.

I smiled as I took the pictures. "You've done this before?", I asked, trying to keep my mind focused on the photography.

She laughed, spreading her wet lips and displaying her pink, entrance, coated in girl come. "Aye. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and Erica enjoys playing photographer from time to time."

"Erica," I replied slowly as I zoomed in on her lover's wet pussy, "You're a very lucky girl."

Erica smiled and laughed. "Yes," she replied quietly, "I am."

When I looked back down at Ann, I noticed her staring directly at the bulge in my pants. Slowly, she brought her eyes back up. Turning over and getting on all fours, displaying her small-yet-shapely ass in all its glory, she looked back over her shoulder at me. "You're looking like you need some relief there."

I laughed, the aching of my cock against my pants jumping back into the forefront of my mind.

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm a bit turned on."

"Well," Ann said, a naughty grin on her face, "I'm nice and wet. If you'd like, you're welcome to come over here and fuck me good and hard."

My cock jumped and I swallowed hard, staring at the thin redhead's raised ass and parted lips. Gathering a bit of final will power, I looked over at Erica.

"I'd love to, but Erica, it's your call. She's your girl."

She smiled at me, and nodded, gesturing to her partner's upturned ass. "It's not my thing," she replied, "but I don't mind if she gets fucked every so often."

I took a deep breath, and set down the camera. 300 pictures. Enough for Herb, and more than enough for the guys online. I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down and off, then removing my shirt.

"Come over here," Ann said, biting her lower lip gently, "and fuck my wet pussy."

I came up behind her on the bed, my seven inch cock hard and ready. "Do I need a condom?"

"I'm tested, you're tested, and I've got my tubes tied. Just fuck me already."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I brought my hips forward, bringing my hardness up against her girlcum-covered lips and slowly sliding into her incredibly tight pussy, eliciting a deep moan from the slight girl. "Oh God, Ann," I cried out, "You're so tight."

Slowly, I slid in and out of her, relishing the tight grip her pussy had on my hardness. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her thin frame back on to me, sliding deeper and deeper into her. She moaned loudly, beginning to grind back against me, bringing me closer to the edge still. Her tight, moist pussy seemed to grab onto my cock, pulling back as I pulled out of her. I thrust deep into her, and felt my orgasm starting to boil up.

"Ann..." I said, still thrusting in and out of her, "I think I'm going to come soon."

She pushed back against me even harder, breathing heavily. "Pull out and come on my pussy," she said, breathlessly.

My come welling up inside me, I pressed back into her again, enjoying her wetness for a moment longer, and then, with a shudder, pulled out of her, spraying her lips and ass with jet after jet of my hot come.

I pulled back, slumping onto the bed's generic comforter, as I watched Ann rubbing her clit, her pussy dripping with my come. Erica smiled at me, bringing a finger up to Ann's pussy and sliding it in, causing Ann to shudder all over as she fingered her. Her moans growing into near screams, Ann started to shake and buck, and finally cried out and spasmed, falling to the bed as she came. Erica ran a hand up and down the pale girl's thighs, smiling compassionately. Still panting, I reached for my camera, capturing both of their beauty in all its glory.

18

I set my camera down on the floor and flopped back onto the bed, resting and relaxing as Erica cleaned Ann off with a moist towel.

A few minutes later, once we had all caught our breath, I tenuously stood up to find my pants and shirt. Slowly, I got dressed as the two of them put what passed for their clothing on.

Ann looked up at me, smiling bashfully. "Thanks," she said, quietly, "I needed that."

"No problem, I did too." My face turned a bit red. "Sorry I didn't last very long."

Ann dismissed my concern with a motion of her hand. "I'm tight, I know. You actually did mighty well, most guys I let fuck me only last a minute or so, and weren't watching us for the whole night, either."

I laughed. "I'll take your word for it."

"Well," Ann said, her speech slowed a bit from her normal, blistering pace, "that was fun. It's very nice to meet you, Rick." She leaned in an hugged me. "I can see why Brandi liked you. If you ever need any more pictures..."

I smiled. "I'll know who to call, don't worry."

Erica laughed and put out her hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

I shook Erica's hand. "Sure you didn't mind my stealing your girlfriend for a little while there?"

Erica shrugged, then laughed to herself and put an arm around Ann. The redhead and the brunette walked off and down the hall, Erica's arm wrapped around Ann, and I smiled. After they had disappeared through a door, I grabbed my bag and started down the hall back towards the lounge, memories of the redhead's tight pussy and her incredible enthusiasm still flitting through my head.

"I really need to thank Sophie," I thought. "That was incredible."

19

I walked back into the lounge, sitting down at an empty booth for a quick glass of water. I took out my camera and started reviewing the shots. As always, some were so-so, some were pretty good, and a few, like the shot of Ann laying on Erica's thigh, were just incredible. I smiled, relieved, and couldn't wait to show Herb what he's paying for.

"Hey you," came Sophie's familiar voice, "How'd it go?"

I looked up from my camera, smiling from ear to ear.

She laughed and smiled, sitting down across the table from me. "I hear that Ann's a real firecracker in bed. So cute, too."

I blushed. "I'm not gonna kiss and tell, but... yeah. Thanks for introducing me."

Sophie smiled. "Ann stopped by to talk to me, and she seemed pretty happy with the situation. Looks like you worked your magic again."

"My magic?" I laughed incredulously. My thoughts returned to Erica's coldness, and I frowned. "Uh, Sophie. Was Erica mad at me?"

Sophie looked to the side and sighed. "Don't worry, Erica's not mad. She's always just a bit quiet and antisocial."

"And she doesn't mind that I... well, you know... with Ann?"

The older blonde leaned over across the table. "Look, I'm not telling you any of this.."

I brought a finger across my lips, and leaned back in.

"Erica and Ann are girlfriends in real life. They're monogamous, and have been for a while. The problem is that although Erica's a lesbian through and through, but Ann... well, she could never actually date a guy, and she's with Erica, but she likes the cock from time to time."

I nodded.

"Some girls are here for money or to gain an advantage. Some are here for fun. Ann joined up so she could sate that craving. She's a participating member, and the only thing she asked for in return is that Erica get to come to the events without having to do anything she didn't want to."

"Ahh," I exclaimed. "That's why Erica was in blue, not red."

"Exactly. So, don't worry. Ann seems to have enjoyed it, and it sounds like you were nice to her, and really, I think that's all that Erica cares about."

I nodded. "Makes sense, I guess. Thanks for playing matchmaker."

Sophie leaned back, adjusting her robe, and smiled. "No problem, it's what I do."

I took a sip of my drink, and leaned back. "Well, I've got around 315 pictures."

"Impressive," Sophie explained, "I think Herb is still upstairs in his office, just take a right at the top of the stairs. He'll tell you what to do with them."

I smiled at her from across the table. Sophie had gone from mysterious woman in red to seductress to confidant and advisor within the course of a single night. I couldn't imagine what she was to the girls here with her all the time.

"Thanks, Sophie, for everything."

She smiled at me, placing a hand on mind. "No problem. You're a nice guy, and I'm happy to help."

With that, I stood up, grabbed my camera bag, and headed for the stairs.

20

"Hey, Rick, come on in!", came Herb's enthusiastic voice.

I stepped into his office, paneled in wood like the halls below and decorated with a country western flair.

"Hi Herb. Sophie said to come talk to you?"

"She did, did she? Well, I s'pose this is as good a time as any. Get all your pictures?"

"All three hundred twenty."

"Damn, Rick," Herb exclaimed, laughing. "You were busy. That's my boy, just like me in college, busy as a beaver."

I nodded, smiling at the evening's activities.

Herb leaned in. "Is it true that you got to fuck the lezzie? Anna, or something?"

I took a deep breath, a bit put off by his phrasing. "I was introduced to her and Erica, yeah."

Herb jabbed me playfully with his elbow, laughing. "Won't even admit doing the deed. What a card." He paused, leaning in again. "Doesn't she have a killer little ass?"

I nodded as he handed me an envelope.

"Here's this week's pay, and your access information for the site."

I cracked the envelope open, pushing aside the cash and extracting a small piece of paper. The first line was a web address, all numbers. The second line, probably the username, said "RICKPHOTOG", and the third line, labeled "Password", was a long string of numbers and characters.

"Just go to that site, log in with that info, and upload the pictures. Also, do me a favor and delete them off of your computer when you're done. Don't need any more copies floating around than we've already got."

I nodded.

Herb, in his typical style, clapped me on the back. "I hope your pictures are pretty good. I like you, and I think the girls do too. I'd love to have you stick around."

Unsure what to say, I just smiled, bowed out of the room, and walked out towards the exit. I reached into my camera bag, and I noticed my lens-cap was missing. I turned around and headed back downstairs to find it.

21

"Here it is!" I said, minutes later, pulling the lens cap out from under the sheet in the very first room that Sophie brought me to. I smiled and walked back out into the hallway, ready to head home. I walked down the hall and up the staircase. Lifting my camera bag into my lap, I sat down at the second landing. As I capped the lens and wiped down the LCD, the door from the lounge opened and three girls and a tall, black haired man walked down the hallway past the staircase, not even noticing I was there. I recognized the first girl, an asian girl in a red bikini, from the lounge earlier. Next to her, a petite blonde in a red thong and bra.

The third girl looked strangely familiar. Although short, she had cute and curvaceous body, a beautiful contrast with the skinny blonde next to her. She was wearing a red g-string and heels, showing off her magnificent ass as she walked down towards the smaller rooms. Her hair was dark, and pulled back into a short pony tail. Then, she turned to talk to the man, and I saw her face.

"I'll be goddamned," I thought, drawing my breath in sharply. "That's Alexa."

I watched her slowly proceed down the hall, trying desperately to avoid staring at her magnificent body, my responsible teacher desperately dueling the lusting college student inside my head. Finally, they turned into a room, and out of my sight.

I shook my head, confused, conflicted and more than a bit shocked. I had joined a secret sex society, and one of my students was a member. "If that wouldn't get me kicked out of the university", I thought, "what would?" The reality of the whole evening slapped me in the face. I had just had sex with a complete stranger, photographed people during their most intimate moments, and would now have to tread the line in class too.

I sighed, but then, slowly, the memories of Sophie's wonderful mouth, Ann's incredibly tight pussy, and Alexa's near-perfect ass floated back into my mind. "Risky or not, it does have perks", I thought, smiling. Finally, I stood up, walked up the stairs, and made my way to the front door.

I walked out into the cool midnight air. The tiniest crescent of the moon was rising above the monolithic frat house in front of me, and the air was quiet except for the humming of insects in the distance. I took a deep breath, nodded to myself, smiled, and set off home.

22

I stood up in front of the class, looking out into the sea of sleepy faces, and began to talk.

"Immanuel Kant is truly one of the most influential thinkers in modern philosophy."

Looking down at the stack of papers on the lectern, I organized the day's lecture in my head. The weekend had passed uneventfully, and the events of Friday night seemed like a distant dream to me. I spent much of the late night on Friday sorting and uploading the pictures, and by the time Saturday rolled around, my normal life had returned.