The Desert Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir!" Jackie screamed out her frustration. "Please! I need to cum!"

Joe ignored her for a while longer. He was close to cumming himself, and he had special plans for this particular load.

"You'll cum when I say you can cum." His voice was flustered and breathless, but assertive. "And you better not cum without permission!"

She gave a loud disapproving groan at his answer, but she didn't say anything. She knew better than to spite him when he was in this mood. She just hoped that she would be able to hold of on her orgasm until he saw fit to allow her to have it.

It didn't take very long. Joe was close already and hearing his lovely woman moan and groan as he pumped into her sent him over the edge. As his orgasm exploded from his cock, he filled her asshole with his seed. He didn't quite scream, but he let out a long, drawn out growl as he felt his balls drain into her. When he was empty, he withdrew his cock from her now slightly gaping ashole, watching his cum starting to drip out of it, down onto the face of the older woman still lapping at her cunt.

Acting without thinking, as Joe withdrew and went to sit down, Trudy quickly moved her mouth from the wetness of Jackie's cunt, to her now almost equally wet asshole. She lapped greedily at the closing hole, trying to get as much of Joe's cum as she possibly could. The mixture of cum, sweat and ass tasted both horrible and wonderful at the same time. She didn't know why that made her so horny and she didn't really care. All she cared about right now was eating the wonderful ass in front of her and making its owner cum.

Jackie let out a disappointed sigh as she felt Joe slip out of her. That sigh was very quickly turned into a sharp gasp and a moan of excitement however as she felt Trudy's lips and tongue take his place. She could feel her pet lapping and sucking at her back hole and it was almost as good a feeling as being fucked in it. Not quite, but almost. And her orgasm wasn't about to go away. She was still panting, pleading, moaning and begging to be allowed to cum.

"You are quite desperate, aren't you?" Joe sounded amused as he watched the two women enjoying themselves.

"Yes!" Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs out of pure desperation. "I'm a desperate, filthy whore! Please let me cum! I can't hold it any longer!"

Joe smiled at her and nodded his approval. She looked at his questioningly, not really sure if he was agreeing to the fact that she was a desperate whore, or if he was allowing her to cum.

"Cum! If you need it so badly."

And she did. As soon as he uttered the words, she let out a loud shriek that would have blown out all the windows in the building, had there been any. Her entire body shook and trembled as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She screamed, she cried and she roared out her excitement as she desperately pressed her ass against Trudy's face; before she finally just collapsed into a panting pile of sweat and moans on the floor.

Trudy did her best to keep her face in contact with her lover as she went down, but she she just couldn't. Instead she lay down next to her, wrapped her arms around her waist and started kissing her neck and shoulders as she gathered her breath. Jackie sighed contently at the small pecks and pressed herself backward into her lover's arms. Both of them had more or less completely forgotten that there was anyone else in the world at this time. They were just happy to be there, together and blissful.

As soon as Jackie started coming around into the real world again she lifted herself onto unsteady arms, turned herself around and looked down on her pet's face. She was so beautiful where she lay on the floor completely naked, her face covered in both male and female cum. Her hair was a mess, clinging to her face and back from all the sweat and bodily fluids. But Jackie thought she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

Just then it dawned on her that Trudy hadn't been allowed to cum yet. She smiled down at her, then leaned in and planted a long wet kiss on her lips before raising to her knees. Crawling around so she got behind Trudy, Jackie rolled her pet over onto her back then slapped lightly at her thighs until she spread them apart. She put Trudy's arms straight up above her head and then stood up, looking down on the exposed body of the older woman she enjoyed so much. She gave her a sly grin and a wink, motioning for her to stay where she was, and walked over to Joe who had now gotten dressed and was sitting in a chair by the wall just watching them.

"Can I borrow some of your rope, Sir?" She asked him in her most polite tone of voice, even giving a small courtesy. Then adding, whispering into his ear "I think I'm falling in love with her Joe."

Joe smiled at her and nodded slowly. He could tell that there were very strong feelings starting to develop between the two women, and it made him happy. They had both had a shit deal in this hellhole that was now the world. He was very glad to see them finding something that made everything else seem unimportant; something that made all the shit so much easier to deal with. He still loved Jackie very much, and he had no doubts that she still loved him, but that didn't stop him from being happy for her to have found this woman to fall in love with.

He nodded his approval and she quickly scampered off to collect the rope from his pack. When she had it in her hand she hurried back to where Trudy was laying, splayed open and panting heavily. Jackie took her time working the rope and tying her lover up. Her experience with rope was strictly limited to being the one subjected to it, and she was now finding out that that wasn't quite enough to let her become an expert at being the one doing the tying. Sher turned and looked at Joe with a silent plea for assistance.

All Joe could do was smile at her as he got up and slowly walked over to her. He knelt down next to her and looked over the ropework that she had already done. It was clear to him that she had potential, but her work was a bit sloppy and she couldn't quite adjust the ropes to be as tight as they needed to be so that her subject felt completely immobilized, but still loose enough not to cut of any circulation. She had also placed a couple of ropes right on top of nerves that lay very close to the skin.

He pointed out these few flaws in her bondage, all the while Trudy just lay there completely still. She didn't move, she didn't talk, but she was breathing very heavily. The situation was so incredibly erotic to her. She had never felt anything like it before. She was already aroused by watching her two lovers fuck right in front of her, and now she was being used as a training dummy for Jackie to practice on. On top of that, they were talking about her like she wasn't even there; as if she was really nothing but a puppet, and that thought made her wetter and wetter the longer it went on.

"So, if I just wrap this rope around here, like this..." Jackie wrapped a piece of rope around Trudy's thigh, then around her ankle, and pulled it tight. "and do it on both legs; that will keep the subject from being able to close her legs?"

Trudy gave out a loud groan as she felt the rope tighten and dig into her skin. It wasn't painful right now, but she could tell that within a couple of minutes the pain in her joints and muscles would start to grow. Thankfully the position they had her in was actually quite comfortable. Just now they were finishing up tying her ankles to her thighs and were moving on to her arms. Joe took her left hand and pulled it as far over her head as it could go, then folded it so that her hands were on her shoulders. He then proceeded to take a length of rope and start wrapping it around. Jackie copied what he was doing on the other arm, and when they had both finished securing the forearms to the elbows, Joe ran a rope between them, behind Trudy's head, then in front through the mouth, effectively both immobilizing the arms and gagging her at the same time.

Trudy tested the ropes. She pulled on the gently at first, but as she noticed exactly how helpless her current predicament left her, she tried harder and harder to get out of the ropes, but to no avail. Joe and Jackie had done a good and thorough job tying her up and there was no way she would be able to get out on her own. Realizing this she looked up at Jackie with equal parts fright and excitement in her eyes. Her breathing was quite heavy now and she could feel the wetness between her thighs starting to run down her ass.

Standing over her pet, seeing the look in her eyes, Jackie got a big smile on her face. She kneeled down next to her and started running her hands all over her lover's body. She started with the breasts, caressing those wonderful, full globes and pinching the nipples, eliciting sharp gasps of pleasure from the bound woman. From the breasts she let her hands wander down, slowly, taking their time caressing every inch of Trudy's stomach before they finally ended up on her thighs, slowly and tauntingly caressing all around the wet mound in the middle but never really touching it.

As she felt the younger woman's hands teasing and playing all around her longing cunt, Trudy went moaning and groaning from pleasure to grunting and growling with frustration. Every time she thought a hand might actually make contact and give her the release she was now so desperate for, it went away and started teasing somewhere completely different. Each time she was denied the touches she longed for she let out an unhappy grunt, trying to shoot daggers and Jackie with her eyes. But before she knew it, the hand landed somewhere else and the whole begging and moaning process started all over again.

Jackie kept this up for a good half an hour. Towards the end she couldn't even tell if Trudy was moaning, grunting or crying anymore. It was all a cacophony of sound, jumbled together to make something completely incomprehensible. Trudy didn't even know what was going on anymore. All she wanted was to be allowed to cum. She tried to scream, she tried to beg and cry, but it all came out the same.

Eventually Jackie took pity on the pathetic looking, crying mess of a woman laying sprawled open in front of her. She bent forward, letting her lips barely touch the wet cunt in front of her, and blew softly on it. The reaction was instant. Trudy tried with all her might to shift herself closer to those lips, but the ropes didn't allow for much of any movement at all. Instead she heard a soft giggle that sounded like it could come from anywhere. Her senses were not really reliable at the moment, and she wondered for a second if there was someone other than the three of them in the room. Then Jackie's lips finally made contact and she lost all sense of anything that was going on around her.

As Jackie put her lips onto the wet goodness in front of her, she could hear the change in Trudy's demeanor. As soon as she made contact, the tied, panting woman let out a long, drawn out scream of ecstasy. Jackie took this as a seal of approval, and just went for it wholeheartedly. She started lapping with her tongue, all the way from the tight asshole up to the protruding clit. As she could hear the creams getting louder and more desperate she switched to just flicking her tongue across the clit, nibbling and biting it in between licks. The results were almost immediate and unmistakable.

Trudy started thrashing about wildly, tugging on her bonds. She wasn't trying to get out as much as she was just physically unable to keep still as she felt the immense pleasure and the orgasm rising inside of her. When it hit it was like she had been pounded with a sledgehammer. She uttered some sort of guttural, primal shriek, as her violent thrashing suddenly came to a halt. She was completely silent and still for about two seconds before she let out a deafening scream and just collapsed, all air slowly draining from her lungs and she just lay there on the floor, desperately trying to catch her breath.

When Trudy came, Jackie was rewarded not only by the lovely sounds of an earth shattering orgasm, but also all the heavenly fluids that came with it. Her face was literally drenched and she tried her best to lap it all up. Whatever she was unable to catch with her mouth and tongue was now coating her beautiful face, and she loved the feel of it. She loved to feel the fluids slowly running down her skin and drying on her face and chest.

Now that all the sounds of lovemaking had stopped, an eerie silence filled the small gas station. The only thing audible was Trudy's heavy breathing and the wind that was starting to pick up outside. Joe thought it sounded like an oncoming storm. He made a mental note that they'd have to barricade the doors and reinforce the windows again before they settled in for the night, and then he slowly made his way over to the almost lifeless Trudy.

He started untying her bonds carefully. The ropes were quite tight and he knew that releasing them would cause her at the very least mild discomfort. After all her moving and pulling on them however, he thought it more likely that it was going to be quite painful having them finally removed. He started with the arms, unwrapping them as gently as he could. There were a few moans and groans from the bound woman, but she lay still and didn't fuss about too much. That was until he got started on untying her legs. As soon as he started pulling the rope off her skin, she started moaning louder and trying to pull away from him, and it wasn't hard to understand why. The ropes had dug into her skin so deep that as he was pulling them off, they were pulling a little bit of skin off with them. The more he unwrapped the more the pain brought Trudy back to consciousness, and the more she started crying and struggling. It got so bad that Jackie had to sit on her chest and hold her down as Joe tried his best to remove the ropes as painlessly as possible.

As it was all done and the ropes completely removed, Trudy was sobbing loudly. Jackie hurried to get off her and lay down on the floor next to her, wrapping her arms tightly around her shoulders. As she glanced down on Trudy's arms and legs she could see deep, red angry marks where the rope has been. They looked painful and judging from the sounds emitting from the poor woman whenever anyone even came close to touching them, they were.

Joe went back to his pack and managed to finally find a small can of some kind of soothing cream. He had no idea where he had found it, or why he had bothered taking it with him, but at this moment he was glad that he had. HE brought it back out to where the women were lying and handed it to Jackie before he set about fixing the place up to handling the coming bad weather.

Jackie took the can of cream and slowly and very carefully started applying the cream to the mean looking rope marks on Trudy's skin. There was still quite a lot of wincing and groaning in spite of Jackie's best efforts to be as gentle as possible. But soon all the marks had been covered in the cool gel and little by little the immediate pain was wearing off, being replaced by a more manageable dull ache.

"What are you doing to me, little girl?" Trudy's voice was still hoarse from the events a few days ago, and now it was almost completely gone.

"Nothing you don't want me to." Jackie replied with a grin and a wink. "And little girl? I believe the correct term you're looking for is Miss, or Miss Jackie, remember?"

"I'm sorry... Miss..." Trudy managed to cough out a laugh.

"That's okay my little pet. So how did you enjoy tonight's escapades?"

"It was fucking insane!" Trudy's voice broke as she tried to raise her voice. "I don't know which were the good part and which were the bad parts. It all kind of blended into one big foggy cloud of arousal and excitement in my head."

Jackie smiled at her and planted a deep, wet, passionate kiss right on her lips. Trudy reciprocated as best she could, but she didn't have very much strength left. The best she could manage was to lift her head slightly to meet Jackie's lips and part her own to allow her lover's tongue to roam freely. They stayed like that for a while, just being close to each other, enjoying the closeness and the company.

When they finally managed to part their lips from each other Jackie got to her feet first and helped the tired and aching blonde woman to her feet. They made their way into the back room and Jackie laid her lover down on the bed and tucked her in properly before she went back out into the old storage room to gather up what little clothes they had strewn all over the place. She put the few garments folded nicely on a chair next to the bed, then headed out to help Joe with securing the building.

It didn't take the two of them very long to secure the windows and doors, and make sure that the pickup and motorcycle were safely parked in the garage. Once that was done, they both went back inside, sat down next to the campfire they'd made in the middle of the big room and opened a bottle of water and passed it between them.

"We should really head out soon." Joe spoke slowly and carefully. "We don't have that much supplies left, and it's better to go before we run out completely."

Jackie nodded at him and took a sip of the water. "Yeah. And this place Trudy mentioned might be a good place to look. I mean, it might be completely bogus, but it's the only real lead we have."

"I don't believe the haunting bullshit for a second." He laughed a dry laugh and set his shotgun down at his feet. "There might be something up there keeping the raiders and the lowlives away, but it sure as hell isn't any ghosts."

Jackie looked at him for a second. There was something in his voice that she didn't like. He sounded almost like he'd given up on something and it scared her. She shrugged it off as the weariness of the last couple of days just getting to him and gave him a big smile and a kiss before sitting down on his lap. He hugged her tightly and kissed her neck which made her giggle a little. He let his hand trace over her naked body, playing with her nipples which instantly made them stand at attention. She shivered and pressed herself harder against him.

It had been much too long since she had been this physically close to him and she guessed she understood why. That didn't mean she like it though. She loved just sitting naked with him. There was something about the vulnerability of being completely naked combined with the safety of being in his arms that made her warm all over, inside and out. She let out a content sigh and buried her face into his chest as he slowly started running his fingers through her hair.

"What do you think is really up there?" Jackie's voice was small, almost dreamy as she spoke.

"I don't know, sweetie. I haven't been that way before."

He spoke softly and and kissed her on the top of her head as he stroked her hair. It was all a lie though. He knew perfectly well what was up in that town, and he wasn't really looking forward to going back there. He wasn't lying about not knowing what was there now, but he knew what had been there and he dreaded returning. Not that he was about to let the girls know that though. He had to be strong for them, make them feel safe and protected. He wasn't going to be able to do that if he let his fears and memories get the better of him.

"You should go to sleep, my love." Joe carefully lifted Jackie off him and put her on her feet in front of him. "We'll probably head out tomorrow after sunset, so you need to get some rest. Go sleep with Trudy. I'll just make sure everything is in order and secure here, then I'll sleep out here."

Jackie looked at him for a second, eyeing him from top to bottom as if she was trying to see if he was holding anything back from her. Then she shot him a crooked smile, kissed him and sauntered off to the back room and crawled into bed next to her girlfriend, wrapping her arms tight around her. She fell asleep almost instantly.