The Desert Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe watched her walk away from him. His eyes were glued to the way her perfect hips swayed with every step and it wasn't until she disappeared through the door that he managed to snap out of it. She really was the most beautiful woman he had seen since he last saw his wife. The thought made him both sad and happy at the same time. It was a really weird feeling, but he decided that he quite liked it. The sadness was a reminder of what he had lost, and he never wanted to forget, and the happiness came from what he now had; a lovely girl who he would do anything for, and who would do anything for him.

As he finished up what little he had to do, Joe started settling in for the night. He chose a spot next to the fire, put his backpack under his head as a pillow and pulled an old, worn blanket over himself. It didn't take more than a few minutes before he had drifted off to sleep.

He was woken up the next day by an awful racket coming from the garage. He shot up, grabbed his shotgun and ran outside. As he rounded the corner, gun raised and ready for trouble, he saw the two girls deeply involved in a makeout session up against one of the shelves. The source of the noise that had woken him up was apparently a few dozen empty tin cans that had been knocked down by from the shelf they had been residing on. As he stepped into the garage both girls stopped dead in their tracks and looked over at him.

"We didn't mean to wake you." Jackie's voice was apologetic, but she had a smile on her lips.

"It wasn you who did." Joe smiled back at them and pointed to the cans on the floor.

Jackie looked at Trudy, who looked down at the now scattered cans, then back up at her lover and started giggling like a little school girl. Joe looked at them with wide eyes, slowly shaking his head at the whole thing. His look of confusion and resignation was too much for Jackie, who now also started giggling; and the two girls were soon laughing so hard they were crying. It took them a good half hour to calm down enough to be able to once again breath normally and form somewhat coherent sentences. By that time Joe had long since given up any attempt at communicating with the two girls and had instead busied himself with packing up everything they needed to bring and putting it on the back of the pickup.

Once she had finally been able to stand up, and separate her lips from Trudy's, Jackie went over to Joe and gave him a big hug. He hugged her back, though he had a slightly surprised look on his face. He sure as hell didn't mind holding his beautiful girlfriend close to him, but he didn't quite see what had prompted it this time.

"I really am sorry we woke you up." Jackie had her sincere voice on and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be." Joe smiled back at her, planting his lips on hers. "I can't blame her for not being able to keep her lips off yours. They really are delicious."

Jackie blushed a little at the compliment and intensified her own efforts in the kiss. She parted her lips slightly, allowing his tongue to probe past them and eventually find her own. The kiss felt like it lasted forever, both of them getting lost in the moment and their love for each other, and none of them noticed Trudy entering the room.

Seeing Joe and Jackie so lost in the moment she didn't want to disturb them or get in the way of what they were doing. At the same time though, she kind of wanted to join in. It wasn't that she was feeling left out or jealous of either of them, she was just really turned on still from earlier and seeing the two of them didn't make her any less so. So without saying a word she dropped to her knees in between them and unceremoniously undid Joe's pants and took out his cock, which was already hard. She opened her mouth and licked her lips without even thinking about it. The look of that big, throbbing cock was just so fucking tempting and she couldn't wait to have it shoved down her throat.

Feeling his pants opened up and his cock being handled, Joe took a short step backwards, trying to make some more space between him and Jackie, without ever breaking the intense kiss. Instead he grabbed a handful of Jackie's hair in his hand and pushed her face harder against his own, making her moan and groan in excitement.

Trudy wasted no time. She stuck out her tongue and eagerly swirled it around the head of the cock before she took it in her mouth, closed her lips around it and slowly started bobbing her head up and down along the length of the shaft. It didn't take long before she heard muffled moans coming from above her, giving her all the incentive she needed to up her efforts. She started bobbing faster and deeper on the cock in her mouth, trying as hard as she could to take all of it down her throat. It wasn't easy. Not only because it was a really big cock, but she had never actually tried to deepthroat anything before. The result was a lot of gagging and coughing as it hit the back of her throat, but she refused to give up.

As the moans from Joe got louder and more intense, Jackie eventually broke their kiss. She glanced down between them and saw Trudy doing her very best to devour her boyfriends cock, falling just short of being able to take all of it. With a smirk on her lips Jackie stepped in closer to Joe, until she could feel the back of the kneeling woman's head starting to press against her own crotch. She then pulled Joe's face down to her own again and planted another deep, long, wet kiss on him. He wasn't one to resist, especially not as he could feel his orgasm beginning to rise within his balls. He responded to the kiss, once again pressing Jackie's face to his own, probing at her with his tongue until she parted her lips and let him in.

Once she had placed herself where she wanted to be, having Joe's lips glued to her own and the back of Trudy's head pressed firmly against her crotch, Jackie started to rock her hips. She was effectively grinding her cunt on the kneeling woman's head, through the thin fabric of the cargo pants she was still wearing. In addition to her own cunt getting pleasured by the back of Trudy's head, she was also pushing Trudy further and further down on the cock in her mouth. She could hear the poor woman gagging and coughing, but to her credit she never once raised her arms to try and push either Joe or Jackie off her. She was committed to this. Both to succeeding in her first ever deepthroat, but also to her young lover. It was clear what Jackie wanted, and there was no way Trudy was ever going to go against that if it was avoidable. And as much as she might be struggling right now, she knew that she could do it. She just had to push herself a little more.

As if she had been reading Trudy's mind, Jackie made a big push with her hips. The cock in her mouth suddenly went from hitting the back of her mouth, to forcing itself way down her throat. She felt her nose pushing into Joe's stomach and she panicked a little as she realised she was no longer able to breathe. The gagging and coughing wasn't as bad as she had feared, but she still struggled keeping the cock where it was, using all of her willpower not to get her hands up to push herself off. Then, just as quickly as the pressure on her had had brought her there, it went away. Jackie had backed off just enough to allow her to pull her head back, get the cock out of her throat and take a big breath through her nose. She let as much drool she could escape through the corners of her mouth, she steadied her breathing and pushed herself back down on the shaft. Now that she knew what to expect and how it would feel, she found it easier to push through the discomfort of the gagging and push the cock down into her throat. There was a very slight pressure from Jackie, but she was actually doing most of the forcing herself this time.

Feeling his cock getting completely buried inside his girlfriend's lover's throat, Joe has to try his best not to just shoot his load into it immediately. He forced his orgasm to subside for the moment, focusing himself of having his hands reach out and play with Jackie's tits. He found the perfect globes in front of him, reached under her top and took the nipples between his fingers, squeezing them ever so gently.

Now there were moans coming from all three of them. Jackie and Joe were moaning of out pure pleasure, both riding on the coming wave of their respective orgasms. Trudy was moaning mostly out of effort and discomfort, but she was getting a whole other type of enjoyment out of what she was doing. The feeling of service and doing something purely for another person's pleasure was not only new to her, but also a lot more satisfying than she had ever thought possible. It wasn't the sexual, orgasm inducing kind of satisfaction, but rather a much deeper satisfaction of a basic need being filled in her soul. She had never before realized she needed this, but now that she had experienced it, she knew she would never be able to be truly happy again without being in some kind of servitude to this girl that she had grown to love, and her boyfriend.

Joe just couldn't hold off any longer. As he felt his cock once again being buried deep inside Trudy's throat, he let out a deep grunting noise and just let the orgasm take him. He could feel himself pumping strand after strand of thick, white liquid straight into the stomach of the woman beneath him. She did her best to stay on the cock, but the sheer amount of cum being pumped into her proved to be just a bit too much. She pulled herself off of the cock and more or less collapsed on the floor, doubling over coughing.

Jackie immediately parted herself from Joe and knelt down next to her girlfriend, placing her hands on her shoulders.

"Are you ok baby?" Jackie was really worried, afraid she has pushed too far.

Trudy still couldn't stop coughing for long enough to answer, but she tried her best to nod and let her lover know that she was actually fine. Sure, her throat burned and her eyes were tearing up from the coughing and the choking on Joe's big cock; but she was feeling better and happier than she had in a very long time. All the while she was kneeling there, struggling to control her breath, Jackie didn't leave her side for a second. As soon as she was able to, Trudy rose up on her knees, turned around and planted a big, wet kiss on her girlfriend's lips. Jackie answered by having her tongue explore the inside of her mouth, scooping up every last drop of cum she could find. Then she went on to lick up and swallow all the cum that had escaped and landed och Trudy's face and chest.

"Thank you so much!" Trudy's voice was hoarse and husky as she spoke. "That was... something else."

Jackie looked at her with a smile and a cocked eyebrow. "Are you ok?"

Trudy gave her a big happy smile and nodded frantically. "Better than ok. I've never felt anything like that before. It's a weird mixture of fear, humiliation and happiness in doing something purely for someone else's pleasure. You know?"

Jackie smiled knowingly and nodded at her. She knew very well what the older blonde meant. She had come to this realisation about herself not too long ago that first time with Joe in the old cabin, and seeing the woman she loved now coming to the same self insight was actually quite beautiful. She leaned in and kissed Trudy again, softer this time. She knew that no words would ever be enough to describe her feelings in this moment, so she let her kiss do the talking for her. Trudy responded by parting her lips and just letting her young lover do whatever she wanted to with her. She placed her arms behind her back and just let things happen.

Just having her lips on this gorgeous woman was making Jackie horny all over again. It had temporarily faded when she was worried about Trudy coughing and struggling to breathe, but now it was all coming back. She also realised that Trudy hadn't been given much actual pleasure in this whole exchange. That just wouldn't stand.

With a firm shove, she pushed her lover down onto her back. She then quickly took of her pants, spun around and unceremoniously pulled off Trudy's pants aswell before lowering her ass towards the waiting face and open mouth of her pet. As soon as her flesh came within reach of her lover's eager tongue, she felt Trudy lapping furiously at her asshole, and she quickly buried her face into Trudy's sopping wet cunt.

It was very clear, this was no love making session. Both women were interested in only one thing; getting their lover off as quickly and as pleasurably as possible. Jackie was lapping, sucking and nibbling at her pet's exposed and sensitive clit, while Trudy was lapping at her young owner's asshole, using her tongue to more os less fuck the tight hole as best she could. Their moans and the sounds of their tongues eagerly doing their work were only fueling their passion further and it didn't take long before they both came with their faces buried between each other's legs.

As they were coming down from their orgasms, the two women shuffled on the floor, eventually ending up face to face and wrapping their arms around each other. They just lay there for what felt like forever, feeling the love and warmth of each other's bodies, kissing and just enjoying the closeness. As they slowly started regaining their strength and their minds, they smiled at each other, kissed one more time and helped each other to their feet.

"Thank you, Miss." Trudy knelt by Jackie's feet, bowing her head and placing her arms behind her back. "Thank you for showing me this wonderful feeling. I don't even know how to describe it properly. I just know that I will always do my very best to serve you."

Then she bent down and kissed her owner's feet before rising back to her knees and just sitting there waiting for any kind of response.

"Thank you, my pet." Jackie was beaming, and the joy and happiness in her voice was obvious. "It's I who should thank you. You are the best pet I never knew I wanted, or needed. But now that I have you, I am certainly never going to let you go."

Jackie then helped Trudy back onto her feet and gave her a big hug and a kiss before they walked hand in hand back out to the garage. Joe was there, packing the last of their gear onto the pickup. He saw the girls coming and greeted them with a big smile. He was surprised when they both came up to him, kissed him on the cheek and then knelt down in front of him. He was then even more surprised when they both simultaneously bent down and kissed his feet before kneeling back up and looking up at him with big happy smiles on their faces.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me, Sir." Jackie was the first to speak, her voice betraying the happiness she was feeling. "You have taken something that I had only ever seen as horrible and disgusting and shown me how beautiful and wonderful it can actually be with the right people, and in the right circumstances."

Joe could only stand there, looking down at these two gorgeous women kneeling before him. They both looked so extremely vulnerable where they sat naked from the waist down, hands clasped behind their backs, looking up at him with big smile on their faces. But they also looked so strong, confident and, in their own way, powerful. He bent down and kissed each of them on the forehead.

"I would also like to say thank you, Sir." Trudy said as he straightened back up. Her voice was still hoarse, but he could clearly hear the honesty behind her words. "You have shown me something I never knew existed; you and Miss Jackie both. I never knew I could find such immense pleasure and peace in only serving others. I can't explain it any better, but I guess it has to do with feeling safe enough to trust that whatever happens you two will keep me safe. And also in some way I find it almost more rewarding to know that I've done a good job in pleasing your and Miss Jackie, than to have an orgasm of my own. I mean... orgasms are great, don't get me wrong... But serving the two of you is more a sense of achievement and pleasure for the soul.." She fell silent, her eyes falling to the floor as she realized both of her lovers were just looking at her. "I'm sorry.. I tend to ramble when I'm nervous... or happy."

Jackie looked up at Joe, silently asking permission to break position, and he just nodded at her with a big warm smile. She shuffled over to Trudy, placed her hands on her pet's cheeks and turned her head facing her own.

"No need to apologize, my love." She planted a quick, soft kiss on Trudy's lips. "And no need to explain either. I, for one, am very happy and thankful that you happened to come into our lives."

Joe nodded to himself, then realized neither of them could actually hear the dialogue inside his head. "Yes. I am so grateful that you came along. Not just for myself, but it's clear to see how much Jackie adores you, and how much you adore her. The two of you are absolutely perfect for each other and I am just so grateful to be able to be a part of that in some small way."

As he stopped talking, Jackie's head snapped up towards him. She had her serious face on and Joe actually got a little worried for a second. She usually reserved that face for when he had fucked up in some way and she was about to tear him a new one.

"Oh shut up, stupid man." Jackie's voice was still soft and loving, but there was no mistaking that she had something serious to say. "You're no small part of anything in this relationship. There would be no relationship if it wasn't for you. So get that silly idea out of your head. Yeah, I love Trudy. But I love you too, and just as much. So don't you be thinking that you're not every bit as important to me as she is."

Trudy's heart skipped a couple of beats when she heard Jackie say that she loved her. Neither of them had said it to the other yet, and she wasn't quite sure if she had even admitted to herself exactly how she felt about the young woman. But hearing it said out loud, she couldn't deny it. She did love her very much.

"I agree." Trudy's face was less stern, but the no bullshit tone was all the more present. "I haven't known either of you for very long. But in this short period of time I have to admit, to myself as much as to the two of you, that I have grown to love you both. Not only in the romantic and sexual way, but as friends and family. You, Joe, make me feel safe in a way I have never felt, before of after the world went to shit. So please don't downplay your own importance in this dynamic we have. You're the glue that keeps us all together."

Joe was stunned. He knew that the girls has gotten close since Trudy had been brought back to them, and he couldn't deny the feelings he had for the both of them. But he never thought that she would have thought so highly of him. He didn't feel he had done anything to deserve it. If anything it was Jackie that was the protector of this little family of theirs. She might look small and harmless, but if anyone crossed her, they would probably not be in any kind of state to ever do so again. He had seen it most clearly when Trudy was brought to them by the assholes that used to own their pickup. The complete change in persona; from loving, caring, happy and giddy to cold, calculating, fearless and aggressive. He had been shocked at the time, but thinking back to everything she had told him, he supposed it was a coping mechanism she had learned to survive. And he hoped that he would never have to be on the receiving end of that side of her. He wasn't scared easily, but he was scared of that thought.

He smiled down at the two women who were now looking up at him. He bent down again, kissing each of their foreheads before he helped them to their feet and they all joined in a big group hug. He couldn't resist the opportunity to let his hands wander down to their naked asses and giving them a slight squeeze. As they finally broke off the hug, Jackie gave him a long, wet, deep, passionate kiss before turning around, walking back inside to find her pants.