The Desert Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed back down and found Niamh. She'd just finished herself. I noticed that the brightly coloured material she used were mostly bras and panties from the suitcases we'd salvaged! I congratulated her on her fine idea.

"Thanks Ethan. They're all the wrong size for me anyway, plus it's too hot for underwear."

We were both hot and sweaty, so I suggested a swim to cool off. Niamh declined but I was going anyway so I slipped off my shorts and ran into the cool water. It was lovely.

After a while I heard Niamh shouting: "Ok Ethan I'm coming in, but you need to turn around. I don't want you seeing me naked."

I turned round as requested and after a couple of minutes and plenty of splashing later Niamh was beside me in the water, neck deep. We swam, although it wasn't the easiest with a 9 inch erection between my legs! It was nice to wash away the sweat. Before long though I felt we needed to think about how to make fire to cook something, and for warmth later. I waded out of the water.

"Niamh," I shouted over my shoulder, "do you mind if I air dry for a while?"

"That's fine Ethan," she responded, "but I won't be joining you!"

"Ok, I tell you what, I'm going to go and collect some dry stuff to start a fire, so you come out and get yourself sorted while I'm gone. I won't be long though."

I wondered off to the tree line and collected dry bark and small sticks and so on. I remembered seeing Ray Mears start a fire with a bottle of water and the sun once, so took a plastic bottle from one of the cases with me to fill it up.

When I got back Niamh was back in her t-shirt and shorts. The shirt was sticking to her salty, damp skin a little. I was quite happy naked. As soon as I came into view I noticed her eyes lock onto my dick and it got erect again. She stared and stared. I liked it. I got to work trying to start a fire, making sure I was facing Niamh so she got a good view.

I managed to get the tinder smoking a little and then Niamh excused herself to go to the toilet. I continued working on getting the fire started. When Niamh returned I was astounded to see she had changed her top. Don't get me wrong, it was still very conservative, but compared to anything else I'd seen her wear voluntarily it was positively racy. It was a vest top with a relatively low top to it. You could see a little cleavage. It was a little big for her. She came and knelt next to me and as she leant forward to observe what I was doing the top fell away revealing a little more cleavage for me to see.

"I can see from your penis's reaction you approve of my top?" she quipped.

I nodded, concentrating on getting the fire going. I was nearly there. Suddenly the ball of tinder in my hand burst into flames and I carefully put it down in the nest of small sticks I'd set up ready. As the flames started to dance Niamh placed a hand on my leg, quite close to my cock. I wouldn't have thought anything of it had I been clothed, but when I looked down I saw her small hand very close to me and it really excited me. She congratulated me on getting the fire going, her hand remaining on my leg the whole time. I noticed she was still frequently looking at my dick in the process.

It was a shame to break the moment but we needed bigger fuel for the fire so I hopped up and grabbed a load. I fed the fire enough to get it going really well, and to keep it burning for some time.

"Right then Niamh," I said, "we need to get some food. There's crabs over where I found the coconuts. Are you coming?"

"Are you staying naked?" she replied.

I nodded.

"Then yes I will come. I love looking at your penis. It's amazing how much it grows. I don't know how you can stand walking around naked though. It must be weird."

"You should try it Niamh. It's quite liberating, and there's nobody here except me."

She didn't reply, just took my hand. That was nice. We walked hand in hand along the beach to where the crabs were. I'd brought a small bag for them. They were still there, but we needed to get big ones to make it worthwhile roasting them. Inevitably we got nipped, but eventually we'd selected four decent sized crabs. We had a good chuckle as we went too. Niamh was certainly getting more relaxed.

She then suggested we should take some coconuts as well to go with the crabs, and some for breakfast too. I agreed. I already had a hand full with the crab bag so could only easily manage one coconut myself. Niamh tried to pick up 3 but kept dropping one. In the end she rolled up the bottom of her top to kind of act like a bag. She stuffed the three coconuts in. The result was it pulled down the neckline of her top quite considerably revealing more cleavage than I'd seen so far today. It also resulted in some of her tummy being on display. My dick twitched and Niamh giggled.

We walked back along the beach with our food without saying much. When we got back to the camp the fire was still burning strong. Niamh dropped the coconuts on the sand, to discover that her top was a little stretched from it all. And it was also filthy from the nuts. She excused herself to go and find something to change into. I got to work on cooking dinner.

It was pretty tricky actually. I had to spear the crabs through the head without getting nipped, and then roast them over the fire which was smouldering away. I had to do this without the sticks burning as well. I was reasonably successful though and before long our feast was ready. I couldn't see Niamh, so called her over for food.

She came out from behind the shelter a little sheepishly. Then I saw why. She'd put on a white boob tube type affair. In terms of the cleavage it presented it was less revealing than the top she had on before, but it was tight, and I could see the impression her nipples left on the material. It also left her shoulders uncovered as well as her tummy. She looked delightful.

"Wow, Niamh. You look amazing," I said as she sat down.

She blushed and said "Thanks. I thought I'd dress up a bit. You do realise this is the raciest outfit I've ever worn in public? And you have your penis to thank for me wearing it. I wanted to see what would happen and I'm glad to see it's rising to the challenge."

"Thank you," I said addressing my throbbing cock.

We ate sitting on stones opposite each other. With some of the barriers finally broken down we chatted about our lives back home. Niamh was at uni in Dublin, studying Literature. She was off to Johannesburg to spend a few months studying Zulu texts. Well, until this happened she was.

I told Niamh about my work, the conference, and my life back home. Yes, I was single. No, I'd not had a long term girlfriend for ages. All that sort of jazz.

The crab tasted pretty great and washed down with coconut it was the best meal we'd had in days. We suddenly noticed it was getting really dark so I suggested we turn in for the night.

We left the fire burning in case a passing ship saw it and headed into the shelter. No shenanigans tonight from Niamh. I settled down at one end, she the other. I stretched out my feet and they touched hers.

"Ethan," I heard her whisper, "are you staying naked all night?"

"I was planning on giving it a try, Niamh. If it gets cold I might have to wrap up in something though."

"That's good. I hoped you would. That way if I'm awake before you in the morning I can watch your penis. I like it. It makes me tingle downstairs. It makes me feel really, really naughty. I really want to touch it sometimes too, but I know I mustn't."

"Why not, Niamh? I wouldn't mind if you did."

"Ethan, would you mind if I slept next to you tonight? I want to feel you close, and I want to feel your warmth."

"Go ahead, Niamh," I replied. "You don't have to ask before you do these things. You can relax."

There was rustling in the bedding and then I felt Niamh lying beside me. I was facing out of the shelter and she was almost spooning me. I could definitely feel her body heat.

After a little while Niamh started fidgeting behind me.

"Ethan, don't look, please, but this top is really uncomfortable when I'm lying down. I'm just going to take it off. You mustn't look though. That would be embarrassing."

I agreed not to look and there was more fidgeting. Then she settled down. After a while I suddenly felt a hand on my hip. It made me jump a little.

"Oh I'm so sorry Ethan," Niamh said. "I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to feel close to you, to have a small amount of skin contact."

"It's ok Niamh," I replied. "You didn't scare me, I just wasn't expecting it. Carry on. It's nice to feel you close. I think I need it too. We're very remote out here on this island. We need to stick together."

With that the hand returned. It stroked the skin on my hip gently. Before long it had reached round and was stroking the skin on my tummy, its owner was shuffling closer to me also. The hand carried on travelling to the hair on my chest, gently stroking and fiddling with it. She carried on edging forward until her upper body was completely touching mine. I could feel the gentle swell of her naked breasts against my back. I could feel her stomach rising and falling as she breathed.

I took hold of her hand and planted a gentle kiss on it and then held it close as we nestled.

Then I must have slept because I awoke with a start in the bright sunlight. Niamh was right there, with her top back on, kneeling by my waist. True to her word she was watching my penis intently as I slept.

"Morning," I croaked.

"Oh, morning Ethan. You must have been tired. I've been watching your penis for half an hour at least. It's amazing! Is it always wet like that?"

I looked down. It was glistening with precum.

"No, Niamh, it's not. It gets wet like that when something excites me. The idea is that it lubricates things when I stick it in a vagina."

"Oooh right," Niamh said, blushing. "So it's like the stuff that trickles out of me then when I tingle?"

I nodded.

"That's really interesting. So does that mean something's excited you?"

"Yes Niamh, it does. Were you touching it or anything?"

"No not at all Ethan. I wouldn't do that. No way. I was just watching it. I did get quite close though at times."

She demonstrated, and she was close enough for me to feel her breath.

"I reckon that would have done it Niamh. It feels so good having your breath on me like that. And you look sexy so close to it as well."

Niamh blushed more. "Does that mean you want to put it in me then?"

"Well, Niamh, I'd be lying if I said no, but I promised I wouldn't take advantage of you."

"Hmmm yes and there's no way that's going to happen. But, you can masturbate can't you? If I go away. Would that help?"

"Yes masturbating would help me a great deal, but you don't have to go away if you don't want to. You can stay. You could watch if you wanted. Hey you could even play with yourself as well. You said you're getting tingly."

"No Ethan, I won't do that. But I might stay and watch you if you really don't mind."

By way of answer I grabbed hold of my cock and started massaging it. It quickly grew erect. It was really hot having this naive girl watching me. She stayed quite a way back at first but it wasn't long before she was quite close in watching every stroke.

"Ethan," she suddenly blurted out, "I need to touch myself as well, but you mustn't watch. I'm going to go behind you so I can still see you. It's making me very tingly indeed watching. Please don't look at me. Just carry on."

I slowed down my pace a bit as she moved. I didn't want to blow my load too soon. Before long Niamh's breathing grew more shallow as she started sighing. She must have been super close already, because she let out a long shuddery sigh with a little squeak at the end. I pumped my dick as hard as I could then, not wanting to hang around, and very quickly long strands of hit semen were spurting out of my cock onto my stomach.

"Wow!" was all I heard from behind me. "Is it always like that? So much of that stuff?"

"Well, no not always, but it's been a little while since the last, and it's not every day you get to masturbate with a hot young lady watching and playing with herself also."

"Oh come on Ethan, I'm not hot."

I wiped the cum off myself with a rag I found lying around and sat up.

"Niamh, you are one of the hottest women I know," I then replied. "I'll tell you something, whilst waiting to board I saw you and decided you were the hottest looking woman in the departure hall. When you sat next to me on the plane I was chuffed to bits. I'm so glad we've made it to this island together. I've seriously enjoyed having you so interested in my dick. When I accidentally saw your breasts the other day I loved it. They are perfect. I love seeing you in that top you're wearing now. You are gorgeous. Oh, and well out of my league too I'd say."

"It's nice of you to say, Ethan. But I don't believe you. I can't believe you. I've got small boobs. I'm ginger. I have no confidence in my body. There's no way I'd go around naked like you are. I don't feel hot or sexy. I feel frumpy and boring."

"Right then, here's what you're going to do," I replied. "There is NOBODY around on this island, save me and you. I am going to go into the forest to search for some alternative food supplies to coconuts and crabs. I will be gone around an hour. Whilst I am gone you are going to take off all your clothes and you are going to walk from one end of the beach to the other. Collect some wood for the fire, go for a short swim, let yourself air dry. Then if you want you can get dressed again before I return. See how you feel."

"Oh ok," she murmured. "Pass me the suncream then." She started rubbing it in to the exposed skin. I took some as well and started rubbing it in all over my front, including my dick. I definitely didn't want a burn there! Then I asked her to rub some on my back. She did so, and without hesitation massaged the cream into my buttocks as well. I Offered to do her back for her and she eventually agreed saying I had to reach under her top. She wasn't going to take it off.

I slowly massaged her shoulders with the cream, then down her back to the top. I slipped a hand under the top and rubbed the stuff in. She was so wonderfully smooth. Then I worked it into her lower back. I slipped a hand into her shorts and massaged her buttocks also. They were firm and round. Heaven.

"You're naughty, Ethan," she exclaimed. Although I don't think she was totally serious in her rebuttal.

I took off into the forest. As soon as I was out of sight I stopped and turned around. I was a good few hundred yards away from the camp, but I wanted to see what would happen. After a while a very naked Niamh emerged and walked up the beach. There was definitely a spring in her step. I couldn't see any detail, but it was good to see her doing what I'd asked. I was sure she'd feel better for it.

I turned and went foraging. I was very careful with the thorns, but inevitably I got some scratches and scrapes. It was worth it though because I found an orange tree, and some wild bananas. I filled my bag and returned to the camp, pleased with the morning's work.

There was no sign of Niamh when I returned. I got to drawing the fire together again. I realised we should have it burning as much as possible really to avoid the hassle of having to relight it. We should also get a stash of firewood and try and keep it dry somehow in case of rain. In this case we were lucky and I was able to bring the embers together and get a fire going reasonably easily.

"Hey Ethan," I heard behind me. I turned and was quite surprised. Niamh wasn't naked - but she'd changed and looked unbelievable. She had put on different shorts. These ones were of the hot pant variety, and very short. They were also a little too big for her meaning an inch or so of air around the waistband. On the top she was wearing a lime green halter neck top. Basically a thin piece of green material, tied around her neck in a bow, and then tied around her waist also. The sides of it were positioned to cover the necessary, but only just. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through the material.

She did a twirl and I could clearly see the bottoms of her buttocks. She looked so good. I didn't want to scare her off, but I was sorely tempted to take her right there.

"You look unbelievable, Niamh," I said, beaming at her.

"Thanks, I can tell," she replied looking at my penis that was stirring.

She came over and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Ethan. That really helped. You're right it feels nice being naked. I don't think I can do it wth you watching, but it was nice to be free."

She sat down cross-legged on the sand whilst I sorted out some food and fed the fire. It was a joy to see the whole expanse of her inside thigh, right the way up to the top. And when she shifted about I was sure I got glimpses of auburn pubes. We ate and chatted and then it got dark so we went to bed.

I lay down, and Niamh joined me, like yesterday. She shuffled in again until she was close. I could feel that she'd taken her top off again and liked it. She reached around with her hand, and stroked my chest hairs, then she slowly ran her hand down my front, all the way to my penis. She just rested her hand on my manhood, then she whispered in my ear:

"Ethan, don't look, but I'm completely naked too."

As my penis sprung to life, she nestled in further pushing her abdomen into my bottom. She continued to gently caress my dick as we fell asleep.

When I awoke, Niamh was dressed already again in the outfit from last evening, but she was gently stroking my penis with her hand and her face was inches away from it. She would gently pull the foreskin back a little and then replace it. Each time she got a bit bolder and more intrigued. I sighed and moaned softly to let her know I was awake, and that I liked what she was doing.

She smiled at me and returned to her investigations. By now she was completely pulling the foreskin back and replacing it with each gentle stroke. It was driving me wild. I was leaking precum like crazy so everything was super-slippery. Niamh ran a finger over the tip and collected a drop.

"What does it taste like," she asked.

"I honestly don't know," I said. "You'll have to try some."

She shot me a sly grin. I was really hoping she'd lick her finger, but she didn't. Instead she licked my cock. One long lick, from the base of the shaft to the tip. Oh god it felt good. I groaned loudly. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten.

"Hmmmm it tastes nice," she murmured.

And with that she sucked the whole of the end into her mouth and licked it like a lolly. I could't hold on any longer and I pumped my load into her mouth. Squirt after squirt of the stuff went in. She carried on sucking until I stopped twitching. Then she opened her mouth to show me it all in there. With a theatrical wink she swallowed the lot and wiped her mouth with her hand.

"Oh wow, Niamh," I breathed huskily after a few minutes, "that was fucking unbelievable! Thank you!"

"Hmmmm so salty, Ethan," she replied. "So much fun. Thanks for letting me."

"No, thank you Niamh. You're quite the minx really! Would you like me to reciprocate?"

"No chance! Not now. Maybe one day. I'll sort myself out later."

Life continued like this for a pretty long time. We improved our shelter, we got good at maintaining the fire and cooking on it. We found more food sources. There were no sightings of planes or boats though. I didn't wear a scrap of clothing at all. Niamh continued her routine of being clothed during the day. In the evenings though once it was dark we'd sleep naked together. She would always be awake and dressed by first light though, and would wake me up with a lovely blowjob.