The Desert Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped whipping her with the branch and started kissing the welts on her body. I was as gentle as I could be, knowing the contrast in sensations would be amazing for her. The shivers and shudders in her body confirmed this. I kissed up her legs, across her mound and up her body all the way to her mouth that was open as she panted. As I slipped my tongue into her mouth my rock hard cock bumped into her pussy lips. Niamh groaned heavily into my mouth.

I let my cock bump into her lips again and she groaned some more, then she broke the kiss and shouted:

"Oh Ethan! Fuck my tight pussy with your penis. I need you inside me. I want your hot, salty sperm to fill up my young hole."

I didn't need asking twice and slowly pushed my engorged member between her labia. God she was tight! I got my bell inside her and then pulled out again. I went in again and got in slightly further. So I pulled out and as I slipped inside her again Niamh's pussy exploded in another huge climax. Her pussy walls clenched tight around my dick.

I waited for her pussy to stop clenching and then continued pushing into her. Before long I was inside her to the hilt. I could the tip of my penis pressing against her insides. I started working back and forth inside her. The glorious day had finally come. It was better than I'd ever imagined it would be.

Niamh was panting and groaning again very quickly. She suddenly climaxed again, this time she took me with her and I filled her tight hole with my seed. It felt so good.

I released Niamh from her bonds and blindfold and we lay in each others' arms for a long time. Eventually Niamh broke the silence:

"Oh Ethan, that was amazing. Thank you! I felt so good. I can't believe how many times I came! And the feeling of your massive cock exploding inside me was unbelievable. I want you to fuck me every day."

Oh we fucked alright. And it was amazing every time. We tried different positions, different places. It was such fun. My favourite was in the sea, standing on the sand myself and lifting her up onto my shaft. The buoyancy of the water making it possible. Niamh's favourite was when I took her from behind because the head of my cock would press against her spot repeatedly. She would often come two or three times like that before I did.

We spent our days sorting out food and water, improving or fixing our camp, maintaining our SOS signs and then fucking. Niamh had turned into quite the sex addict. She'd transformed into a very adventurous young lady. I never pushed anything, but every now and again she'd tell me something she wanted to try.

One time she wanted me to see how far I could get the bottle we found inside her. That was enjoyable, watching her pussy stretch to accommodate the large girth of the bottle.

We tried anal a couple of times but it didn't really work for either of us. My cock was too big for her hole. Her cunt was tight enough anyway.

Eventually, we found out it was over 7 years after we'd been marooned, a small plane flying overhead saw our sign. It was the first time we'd seen a plane or a ship anywhere within signalling distance and we waved frantically at it. It flew off again. We hoped they'd seen us but there wasn't much we could do if they hadn't.

Waiting to see what happened was probably the lowest point of the whole ordeal for us. Eventually, the next day, we heard a thud thud in the sky signalling an approaching helicopter. The chopper landed on our beach and a couple of men hopped out. There was too much noise to talk, but we were overjoyed to see them. Niamh bounded over to them, naked as she was, and hugged them both. A bit awkward for them I'm sure! A nice treat though as well. Niamh had lost a lot of weight on the island, as had I. Our diet wasn't calorie rich and we'd been very active. The activity and exercise had left us both very well toned indeed. So here was this heavily tanned woman with auburn hair and no clothes on embracing them!

They ushered us onto the chopper and gave us blankets to wrap up in. We were thankful for them because it was chilly in the air. We sat in the chopper next to each other with the blankets wrapped around us both. Niamh held my dick all the way back to civilisation. We were given clothes to put on, but neither of us really wanted to. They insisted, and then ferried us off the British embassy, Ireland didn't have one and they wanted to deal with us together anyway.

We were initially given separate rooms, but we told them we wanted to be together. Thankfully they complied. As soon as we were in the room together we stripped off. The first thing we did was to both get in the shower together. We turned it up hot, and enjoyed letting the hot water run over our bodies, washing away seven years of grime. We soaped each other up, and in no time we were horny as hell.

We quickly got dry again and had our first sex in a bed. It was awkward to say the least, but we enjoyed it a great deal. My favourite part was when Niamh clambered onto me, reverse cowgirl style. It was so nice to really be able to bounce her around without worrying about scraping my back! I could focus on playing with her little tits, flicking her nipples, and rubbing her clit as we fucked. Niamh climaxed twice before I shot my load in her hole.

She sat on my for ages afterwards, my dick still inside. We chatted about what the future would hold for us. Then she finally got up and thick globs of my semen dropped out of her all over me and the bed. Without hesitation Niamh got to work licking it up. It was so hot to watch her.

Just as Niamh got cleaned up there was a knock at the door. The ambassador had sent us hairdressers to deal with 7 years of unruly growth! They introduced themselves as Sarah and Steve. Sarah was a cute young thing, probably about 5'4" and pretty skinny. She had large boobs though. They probably looked bigger on her slight frame, but I reckoned they'd be a D cup. She had lovely brown eyes and her hair was a mousy brown, cut short and spiky. She was wearing nice, but boring clothes.

Steve was a guy who liked to work out. He was wearing a tight shirt and his biceps rippled as he moved. He was also wearing loose shorts that showed off his strong legs. Niamh and I were of course naked. I found it pretty exhilarating being in a room with strangers when I was naked. Niamh was flushed as well.

They asked us to go and wet our hair in the bathroom whilst they set up. Off we toddled.

Once in the bathroom, Niamh whispered to me: "Ethan, Steve's hot isn't he?"

"Yes he is. Reckon he must spend ages in the gym!"

"Would you mind if I flirted with him?" she continued. "I'd never have done this before, but you've really helped me enjoy my sexual charms. I want to see what happens. You can flirt with Sarah if you like. I saw you staring at her rack."

I couldn't believe what was coming out of Niamh's mouth.

"If you want to flirt with Steve then go ahead! Things are going to change now we're back in civilisation and if that's a route you want to take then please do. I don't want to presume that we'll stay together, although I'd love us to if you want to."

"Don't be ridiculous Ethan. Of course we'll stay together. I love being with you. But I want to experiment and be crazy and naughty."

We headed back to the bedroom. Steve and Sarah had laid out plastic sheeting for the hair, and hat set up 2 big mirrors in front of chairs. They showed us to our seats. I was really pleased to see that Steve was going to be taking care of Niamh, leaving Sarah to sort me out.

We sat down and they draped black tunics over us to stop the pieces of hair getting on our skin. We adjusted to get comfy and I noticed that Niamh made sure the tunic didn't quite cover her pussy. This would be fun!

I heard Steve ask Niamh what hairstyle she wanted. She replied that she wanted him to choose something that he thought would make her look sexy. I didn't hear or see his reaction because Sarah asked me the same question. I told her I wanted to be clean shaven on the face and then a simple short cut for the hair.

Soon the air was filled with the sounds of scissors as Steve and Sarah hacked the majority of our hair off roughly. It was all matted and fell to the ground in large clumps. Sarah did the same with my beard.

Very soon the smalltalk began. Steve and Sarah were intrigued to hear our story. Niamh did most of the talking. She chatted a lot about being naked and all that. As she was talking I noticed that her legs were spreading slightly allowing for a nice view in the mirror. She was still slightly moist from our fucking earlier. My cock was stirring a little.

It was pretty hot in our room and Steve and Sarah were sweating. Niamh noticed as well.

"Steve," she said, "I see you're really hot. I see you're sweating as well. Don't mind us, feel free to take your shirt off."

Steve lifted his shirt off right away. He was ripped! Niamh rewarded everyone by spreading her legs slightly further. There was about 4 inches between her knees now.

"Hey that's not fair," said Sarah, "Steve gets to strip of but I can't?"

"Nobody's stopping you stripping off, Sarah," Niamh shot back. But if stripping isn't an option then maybe you'll feel a bit cooler if you go and lose the bra? I'm sure Ethan and Steve won't mind. And if you're still hot there's always the clothes the embassy provided me. I won't be using them. Help yourself if you want something cooler."

Sarah went over the the cupboard and had a look through. She picked out some things and popped into the bathroom to change. The transformation when she returned was amazing. She'd put on some loose shorts and a loose strappy top. It was clear to me straight away she'd taken Niamh's advice of losing the bra as her large breasts jiggled nicely under the material. There was a pretty good amount of cleavage on show as well. Niamh gave me a theatrical wink.

She got back to work by starting with the shave. She used a cut-throat razor and it was clear she knew what she was doing with it. It felt great to have her touch on my skin.

With the initial tidy of her hair complete, Steve asked Niamh to go and give her hair a good shampoo so that he could get to work sorting out the remaining knots. She went off to the bathroom and I could see Steve watching her as she walked away. She jiggled her hips seductively as she went, not in the least bit bothered that he was watching her.

She came back after a while and sat back down on the chair. Steve put her tunic back on, and Niamh slouched a little spreading her legs wide. Quite the exhibitionist she had become. Steve watched the show and then excused himself to use the toilet.

Sarah burst out laughing: "Wow! I've never seen him so hot and bothered," she giggled. "You have got a nice looking body though, Niamh. Particularly your pussy. You should ask Steve to shave your legs once he's done your hair. He'll enjoy that a great deal."

Niamh smiled a sly smile.

Steve returned after a few minutes, carrying something in his hand. He dropped it in his bag of equipment. It was a jock strap.

"Sorry about that," he said to nobody in particular. "Things were a little too tight for comfort."

There was definitely some tenting in his shorts!

He got back to work on Niamh's hair, combing and brushing it to get the tangles out. Sarah had just finished my shave.

"Ethan," she said, "can you go and shampoo your hair now please."

I did as she asked. When I came back I was sure she was checking out my package. I sat down and she put the tunic back on me.

"So, Ethan, you mean we get to see Niamh's lovely pussy while we work, but we don't get to see your dick," said Sarah flirtatiously.

So this is how we're playing it, I thought to myself, and readjusted the tunic so my cock was in the open. It started to swell a little.

"That's better," said Sarah, "and I see it's pretty big!"

"Oh just you wait," said Niamh. "When it's fully erect it's long enough to split me in two. And he did that regularly on the island."

Niamh talking dirty really had me going and I firmed up to my firmest setting. Sarah's eyes bulged.

She got to work on my hair with the clippers, trimming it all up nicely. As she worked the strap fell off one of her shoulders and made its way down her arm. She didn't make any attempt to stop it or put it back for a while. By the time she dealt with it I'd seen most of her left breast. It was definitely pretty sizeable. She swapped hands with the clippers and the same thing happened on the right. I was treated to another nice view. No nipples yet, but very exciting all the same.

Steve finished blow-drying Niamh's hair and let her inspect it in the mirror. She looked so good with her auburn hair all shiny and smooth and cut short. Steve started packing up his things, when Niamh said:

"Steve, one more thing, my legs need a shave. Do you mind?"

Steve didn't bat an eyelid. He started getting his razor out. Niamh took the tunic off as he did so. She sat in the chair naked with her legs spread. Steve knelt down in front of her, his head in line with her pussy. He lathered up one lower leg and shaved it, then started with the next. Meanwhile, Sarah was getting to work on my fringe. Rather than use a more traditional method she stood in front of me, between my legs. She looked to be bending more than she needed to as well, and each time I got a nice look down her top.

Then she reached to get some different scissors and as she did so both straps fell off her shoulders. She leant forward again and the top slowly made its way down her breasts. I was rock had and throbbing when she finally decided to take the top off completely. Her tits were absolutely glorious. She had brown areola that were quite large and long nipples sitting right in the middle. They were practically dangling in my face so I stuck my tongue out and brushed her nipple. She shuddered.

From the other side of the room I heard Niamh's groan. I looked over. Steve had finished her legs and was shaving her pink pussy very carefully with a cutthroat razor. He had a finger resting on her clit and was rubbing it. I watched transfixed as a stranger played with the woman I'd had sole fucking rights for for seven years. It was so hot.

Sarah quickly trimmed the rest of my hair and then sat on my lap, facing me, to inspect her handy work. One of her small little hands grasped my shaft and started working it up and down slowly. I ran my hands up her smooth legs and inside the leg holes of her shorts. I didn't find what I was searching for - panties. Good girl!

Niamh was shaved now and Steve was naked, gently tonguing her. I checked out his tackle. About average. At least I beat him in one aspect of body image! He was rock hard though and I didn't expect he'd last long before ramming it into Niamh's tight pussy. I didn't want her to have all the fun in that department, so I took a pair of scissors from Sarah's bag that was beside me on the floor and slowly started slicing from the leg hole to the waistband on one side. I repeated the exercise on the other. I then cut along the waistband, joining the two cuts together and let the gusset flap down to expose her sex.

Sarah was working my cock pretty strongly by now, a sign of how turned on she was I thought. I cut through the waistband and let the material fall away completely leaving Sarah naked on my lap. I quickly slipped a hand between her legs. She was soaking wet. Perfect.

I picked her up as I stood up and took her over to the bed and dumped her on it. I lined myself up with her opening and thrust inside her. She wasn't as tight as Niamh, but she still felt good. Steve placed Niamh next to Sarah and entered her as well. He was pretty rough from the outset, really riding her. Niamh was shouting 'Yes!' with each thrust and the sound of squelching permeated the air. I was pounding Sarah by now as well who was screaming something unintelligible as I fucked her. Suddenly I felt her pussy clench around my dick as she climaxed. I tried carrying on but she wasn't having it so pulled out and watched Niamh getting nailed.

She suddenly told Steve to stop a moment.

"I've had an idea," she continued. "My anus is too tight for Ethan, but I reckon it would be perfect for you, Steve. Why don't you take my anus and let Ethan have my cunt?"

Steve was all too ready to agree. I climbed onto the bed next to Sarah who was quivering, and lay on my back. Niamh climbed on top and impaled herself on my cock. Then she lay down on top of me to present her anus to Steve. He dribbled on it to lubricate it and slowly entered her. She groaned and I felt her pussy twitch around my dick.

Before long Steve was in her up to his balls and he started a steady rhythm. I matched it as best I could. Niamh kept on going on about how hot it was to be spit roast like that. The intensity of her breathing increased very quickly. Suddenly there was a roar from Steve as he unloaded himself inside her.

He pulled out allowing Niamh to sit up a bit more and she bounced around on me. Suddenly I felt my balls tighten and I sprayed my seed inside her. Just as I went over the edge I felt Niamh climax as well, although she didn't make a sound. She was totally out of breath.

By now Sarah had recovered somewhat and she got to work licking the semen out of Niamh's arse and pussy.

A little while later Steve and Sarah had to leave to attend to other jobs so we helped them clear up.

Once they'd gone, Niamh turned to me:

"Ethan, that was fun."

I nodded.

"I think I want to do that lots. If you want to, we could live together, naked, somewhere, and we could go out and seduce people to fuck. It was so hot seeing you fucking Sarah. Weren't her tits amazing? And when you and Steve were in me together, well I thought I couldn't take it! It felt so good. I want to be so naughty, make up for all the time I was so prim and proper before. I want to be naked or wear as little clothing as possible all the time. I want strangers to fill my holes. I want to see you fucking women. Hey we could fuck some women together. I want to try that. When Sarah licked me out earlier I nearly came again!"

We carried on chatting through the night about what we wanted to do with each other and to each other. We fucked again as the sun rose, resolved to do what we'd talked about. In the morning we started putting this into practise.

Maybe I'll tell you about that one day too.