The Desert Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't press her into revealing more of herself. Our arrangements were nice, but I yearned to fuck her tight hole one day.

A few months into our ordeal I woke up one morning and Niamh wasn't there. She wasn't stroking my cock or sucking it. I wondered what on earth was going on. I hoped she was ok. I ventured outside and looked around, calling her name. Eventually her head popped out from behind a rocky outcrop.

"Don't come closer, Ethan," she shouted. "This is really embarrassing. Sorry."

"Don't worry, what's happened?" I replied.

"Well the last pair of shorts that fits, the gusset ripped when I put them on. I don't have anything to wear on my bottom. I really don't know what to do."

"Ok, don't panic, Niamh. We'll think of something. In fact I can think of two options right away. First option is you just don't bother wearing anything down there, but I also understand that may not be an option. So the second option is that we make you a rudimentary skirt out of an old t-shirt or something."

"Oh Ethan that's a great idea. Yes let's work something out."

I pottered off to what was left of our stash of clothes. There wasn't much. I rooted around and found a thin t-shirt that would work. It had a couple of tears in it, but it should still do the necessary. I took it back to the rocks where Niamh was along with the sharp stone we used as a knife. I cut and tore the shirt below the arms, as straight as I could, and passed it to Niamh to put on. She'd have to tie the waist somehow. I turned around while she tried it on. When she was ready I turned back. It worked a treat. It ended up very short indeed, and the material was thin so I could see a hint of her auburn bush through it. She did a slow turn and I noticed that one of the tears in the cloth was perfectly positioned between her legs at the back to get a slight glimpse of pussy from behind. We had no mirrors, she would never know.

"That looks great Niamh. How do you feel?"

"Well, I feel quite exposed actually. It's very short indeed. It'll have to do."

We went about our normal routine that day, but I really enjoyed the view. My cock broadcast this frequently and I kept getting funny looks from Niamh.

We ate in the evening as usual, and then sat around the fire like we did most evenings and reminisced about life at home. Niamh would often get quite homesick when chatting like this. She did that evening and pulled her knees up to hug them for comfort. I got a nice view of her pussy lips behind her legs. She'd obviously forgotten she had a short skirt on. She had quite fleshy labia, and i could just see the faintest hint of her inner folds protruding out. I was rock hard very quickly and Niamh noticed.

"What is it, Ethan? Something's got you excited!"

"Well, umm, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, but you're wearing a skirt, and with your knees up like that, well, umm..."

Niamh looked down and saw that I could see a lot more than usual. I was expecting her to go mental at me or something, but she didn't.

"Oh, yeah, that," she said. "Well I suppose that's what comes of wearing a skirt with no underwear."

She made no move to lower her legs or make herself less exposed. 9

"Well you've seen it now, no point hiding it. Plus it's making me tingly knowing you can see it a bit."

I nodded and we continued chatting until it was too dark. We crawled into our beds and resumed our customary spooning position. Niamh started rubbing my dick that was still rock hard from the unexpected view earlier. It didn't take much for me to climax, the semen squirting onto the floor.

"I take it you liked seeing more of me then?" Niamh asked.

"Oh yes. Your pussy looks lovely. I've been waiting months for a glimpse. Thank you."

"Ethan, I'm really tingly and horny. I'm going to turn over, and I would love you to do the same. Nestle in like I do to you, and then touch my pussy. Just my pussy though, nothing else please. I'm not ready for that. I need to come and I want you to do it with your fingers please."

I wasn't about to hesitate. We rolled over and I snuggled in as far as I can. My slightly damp cock rested against her buttock and it felt so nice. I reached around and ran a finger along her slit. She was soaked. I quickly found her hole and her clit and made slow movements between the two. She gasped and then started moaning loudly. I increased the pace a little and she started bucking a bit. In the process her buttocks reinvigorated my flaccid dick and it got hard again. I was aware of it pressing between her cheeks. I don't know if it was intentional, but she started grinding her buttocks into me as I rubbed her hard little nub. Before long she was squealing my name with pleasure and then she let out a huge long groan as I felt her pussy clench with climax.

When she finally finished twitching I took my hand away and made moves to settle for sleep. But Niamh said:

"Please put your hand back Ethan. I want it on my pussy all night, and I want to feel your penis against me too."

I obliged. It felt so nice to be touching her so intimately.

When I awoke I had a blindfold on. I reached up to take it off, but was stopped by Niamh's voice.

"No leave it on, Ethan. I'm still naked. I need you to make me cum again. Please."

I felt her lie down next to me. I reached a hand out and felt my way to her pussy again. She was dripping wet. I started rubbing her again, and then thought I'd try using my mouth. I started adjusting myself when Niamh suddenly said in a rather concerned fashion:

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, I'm just going to give you the biggest orgasm you have ever had. Trust me."

"Ok, but no peeking, and be careful please."

I continued rubbing her whilst I moved around, and then positioned my mouth just in front of her opening. I inhaled. She smelt musky. I reached out my tongue and gently licked from her vagina to her clit. Niamh bucked and groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh Ethan," she breathed.

God she tasted nice. Slightly earthy with a hint of sweetness, and totally sexy. I licked her again, this time slipping a finger into her hole as well. I continued licking her clit and finger fucking her. She groaned and gasped like crazy. Suddenly she let out an almighty squeal as I felt her collapse into an almighty orgasm.

When she finally came down she whispered thanks to me and I heard her breathing even out. I guessed she must be asleep. I slipped out of the shelter and took off my blindfold before getting on with the morning's activities.

It was probably an hour later when Niamh finally surfaced. She was dressed again. She said Hi and came straight over to me and gave me a massive hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you Ethan for being so understanding, and thank you for making me feel so good."

"Seriously, Niamh, any time at all. You taste unbelievably good and I'll gladly enjoy you like that whenever you want."

We worked together collecting firewood and food and water. I wanted to try and do some fishing in the pool I'd found when we first arrived on the island. I asked if Niamh wanted to join me. She did. We didn't have any hooks or line, but I thought we could give it a go with spears made out of sticks. It was worth a try.

I got some long sticks and sharpened the ends into points on a rough rock. I made a few different lengths. We went to the pool and I carefully waded in. The water was lovely and warm. Niamh climbed onto a rock and sat down to watch. Her seat was level with my head. She had her legs pressed together so nothing exciting to see. I started attempting to spear a fish. It didn't go that well at first but I persevered.

After a little while of trying I looked up, and Niamh's legs were maybe an inch or two apart and I could just see up her skirt to the treasures it concealed. I couldn't see much, but enough for my cock to respond. I went back to fishing. It was actually quite fun. I got really close to spearing one and looked up at Niamh triumphantly. She congratulated me. Then I noticed that her legs were maybe 3 or 4 inches apart now. Was this on purpose? I couldn't tell, but I could see right up her skirt now to the delights within. My cock responded some more. I saw Niamh watching it, and I swear that she spread her legs a little more as it grew.

Her pussy looked delightful, framed as it was by Auburn curls. I was pretty hard now. I was enjoying this, even more so if it was a deliberate tease.

I went back to fishing and this time I caught one. It wasn't huge, but it was big enough. I gave it a sharp smack on the rock to stun it and placed it on the sand. When I turned around Niamh was sitting cross legged and the skirt was bunched around her waist. There was no doubt this was intentional now. I made sure Niamh could see me looking, and my cock gave its message as well.

"You pervert," she teased. "I can see you looking at my pussy, and enjoying it. I should punish you for being so naughty!"

"Oh really," I replied with mock sincerity. "And what would the punishment be my dear?"

"Hmmm let me think. You're staring at my pussy and your penis is reacting, so I'd punish your penis until it stopped being so hard."

"You'd have to catch me first!"

And I took off running. There was a splash behind me as Niamh leapt into the water in pursuit. We ran about giggling and laughing until I let Niamh catch me. She pushed me over into the sand and straddled my legs and started pumping my dick with her hands. It didn't take long for me to be leaving a mess of semen all over my upper body. She licked me clean hungrily and then kissed me on the lips again. She opened her mouth and slipped her tongue out and into mine. We snogged for a good while.

She suddenly pulled away.

"That's enough of that for now, Ethan. You've caught my dinner, but you need to catch one for yourself. Let's get back to the job in hand."

Such a tease! We headed back to the pool and we both waded in this time. The water was about waist deep. I passed Niamh a spear and we both fished for an hour or so. Eventually Niamh speared another fish and I gave it the treatment needed. I clambered out of the water to collect our bounty. I was crouching down when Niamh got out of the water. Her skirt was wet, and therefore translucent, and it had ridden up considerably, sticking to her mound. This left her pussy exposed and it glistened as the water dripped off her.

My penis immediately responded. She looked so sexy. Niamh saw and made no effort to adjust herself. Maybe she was finally thawing! Instead she turned on her heel and marched back towards camp giving me a fabulous view of her backside as she went. I trotted after her, my eyes fixated. We were about half way back to the shelter when she suddenly stopped and ripped the skirt off, throwing the mutilated fabric on the sand.

She looked at me and then marched off again, not saying a word. I followed behind, my eyes fixed on her naked posterior and my cock throbbing with lust.

We got back to the shelter and I began the job of cleaning the fish. It's a nasty job at the best of times, but with no real knife available it's doubly tricky. As I was working away Niamh sat down opposite me, her legs crossed and her pussy nicely displayed.

"Don't say anything, Ethan," she said firmly. "I just got to the point where I thought 'fuck it' how bad can it be, but I might have second thoughts. Just let your lovely big cock show me how appreciative you are and I might just stay this way."

My cock obliged as I continued cleaning and cooking the fish.

It was idyllic eating freshly caught fish as the sun slowly sank towards the horizon, with a bottomless beauty next to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her pussy. It looked so tantalising.

With the food finished, we walked over to some rocks to watch the sunset. I perched on one and Niamh stood in front of me, leaning against me. My cock was pressing into her bottom. I wrapped my arms around her, placing my hands on the material of her top, and I kissed her neck gently. She sighed, then took hold of my hands guiding them down to her naked flesh, letting them rest on her pubic hair. I stroked her gently as she sighed her approval.

She turned around and kissed me again on the lips, with tongues. I held her buttocks and pulled her in as close as I could to sandwich my penis between us. Then I massaged her buttocks gently as we kissed. She kept sighing into my mouth as we went.

After a while I decided to be brave and moved my hands up to where her top was tied behind her back. I tugged gently on the bow to undo it. Niamh didn't complain. Now her back was free of obstructions I ran the tips of my fingers up and down it from where the neck part was tied, right down to the bottom of her buttocks. She shivered and kissed me deeper.

I let my hands rest on the knot holding her top up around her neck for a while to see if she would object. No reaction came, so I slowly and carefully undid that too. Now the only thing holding her top on was the proximity of our bodies as we kissed.

I ran my fingers from her head now, as far as I could reach and she shivered again.

She broke our embrace, and slowly turned around, allowing her top to fall to the floor. It was almost dark so I couldn't see much which was a shame. She nestled back into me again, taking hold of my hands again, only this time she guided them to her small breasts and placed one on each.

"Touch me everywhere, Ethan," she whispered huskily.

I gently rubbed her breasts, feeling their slight swell. Her nipples were hard and I gently rolled them between my fingers. She shuddered and ground her bottom into my dick. I ran my fingers from her breasts down to her pussy and back, then I plunged a hand into her soft wet folds, whilst the other continued to play with her tits. Very quickly she was bucking and jiving and screaming my name as she climaxed hugely.

Once she'd relaxed she dropped to the floor in front of me and gave me a really good blowjob, swallowing every last drop as usual. I led her carefully back to the shelter where we lay down to sleep, spooning as before, but tonight I cupped her breast. She crooned her delight.

In the morning when I awoke, Niamh already had my cock in her mouth. She was naked. She released my dick to smile and wish me good morning and then returned to her activity. I watched her head bobbing up and down and enjoyed the slight wiggle in her breasts as she went. Before long I was blowing another load in her mouth which she swallowed. Then she lay down and spread her legs.

"My turn!" she chirped enthusiastically.

I hopped up and got to work, starting with kissing her breasts and licking her hard little nipples. She tasted salty from sweat. From there I worked my way down her body, licking and kissing until I reached her pussy. I licked and finger fucked her until she convulsed with a lovely orgasm.

"Thanks for being patient with me Ethan," she said once she had her breath back. "You're right, it's great being naked. I just needed to take things slowly and grow comfortable with the idea. Yesterday when your cock reacted to seeing my pussy I realised it was exciting to be able to do that to someone. Particularly when that someone is you. Your penis is so big and meaty and I love it.

Life on the island carried on like this. Niamh was now permanently naked, just like me. We gave each other plenty of orgasms with fingers and tongues, but no actual intercourse. That was still a dream only. Niamh took so well to being naked, and in fact she would purposely show off her tight little cunt for me whenever she could. She would always sit with her legs spread wide, she would bend over in front of me allowing me a great view. When I was sitting down she liked to stand in front of me so her mound was right in front of my face.

Most days I wanted to fuck her brains out, with or without her consent, but in the end I waited patiently, making do with hand and blowjobs.

It was hard keeping track of the days and weeks as they passed. There was little seasonal variation in climate to help track things either. We'd been there a long long time though, at least a year. Niamh turned to me one evening:

"Ethan, you know, neither of us has any idea when our birthdays are. We've probably both missed one or even two, and I'm sure we've missed Christmas. I've decided that tomorrow we are going to celebrate my birthday. I've decided that I'm going to have a birthday treat. In the morning when you wake up I won't be there. I will be somewhere on the island. I want you to come and find me and then follow my instructions."

I woke up in the morning and indeed she wasn't there. I set off to find her. She wasn't on the beach, that was easy to ascertain. I searched around, and eventually found her in a clearing in the forest. She had tied herself up with vines. Her legs were spread as wide as she could manage, each foot tied to a tree. Her arms were tied with a vine around another tree. She had blindfolded herself with banana leaves as well.

"Hi Niamh," I said quietly so as not to make her jump, "here I am."

"Oooh Ethan that was quick. You must be keen!" Niamh responded. "Here are your instructions. As you can see, I am tied up. I want you to do anything you like to make me feel good. And when I say 'anything' I mean it, so long as it makes me feel good. I'll tell you if something isn't making me feel good."

"Nice idea Niamh! I like it. Trust me, you're going to feel good. I might have to go away from time to time to get things I need, but I'll be back."

She just smiled.

I went off making noise so she knew I'd gone. I needed to collect some things. I found some feathers we'd discovered one day, a sharp stick as well. Then I grabbed a wine bottle we had found washed up on the beach. That would do for now. On the way back I also broke a branch off with lots of leaves on it.

When I got close to where Niamh was I crept as quietly as I could I wanted if possible to surprise her. I took hold of the feathers, they were fluffy ones, and reached over her and gently tickled her neck. Niamh jumped, sighed, and then shivered.

I tickled her on her neck, then under her arms, then I gave her gorgeous little tits a good go. After that I ran the feathers over her tummy. She was quivering and groaning loads. I tickled her feet next which left her squealing, a bit too much, so I quickly started on her legs working up the insides slowly. When I got to the top I ran the feathers over her labia and she groaned her pleasure.

I decided to try the sharp stick next. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wanted to see if it had a good reaction. I started gently poking her with the point. Each one was met with a variant of "Oh god that's good," so I continued. Poking her nipples extracted a particularly positive response. I started dragging the point from her nipples down towards her crotch area, getting closer each time. She was breathing really heavily now, almost gasping for breath.

I used the point of the stick to run along her slit. The moment it hit her clit she exploded in a huge climax.

"You're so naughty, Ethan," she breathed.

"Oh I'm only just getting started my dear," I replied.

I grabbed hold of the branch with the leaves and started patting her chest with it. Not strongly, yet, but enough that she could feel it. I could see her nipples responding to it - they grew hard as little rocks. I increased the heaviness of the hits now. It wouldn't hurt much, but it was leaving red marks on her skin.

I increased the intensity more and moved the hits down her body until I was mostly hitting her pussy. She was squealing at me to carry on, and carry on I did.This was a side of Niamh I hadn't expected at all. A far cry from the conservative thing I'd been marooned with. I was enjoying it a lot.