All Comments on 'The DeVilles Ch. 06'

by MonikerSmith

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Great series, highly erotic

Overall, the series if quite enjoyable, but it does confuse me with the flashbacks, which probably need more explanation of the transitions.

I think all this would be better with a straight progression on the time-line, but I'm still enjoying the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disagree about flashbacks

The Flashbacks are hot! It is much more interesting to read how things began once you are enthralled by the debauched antics of Stan and his devilish women. Especially love the scene at the kitchen table, from innocence to sin in seconds flat. Fantastic!

the_sinnerthe_sinnerover 14 years ago
Fantastic work!

Great to see how everything started, especially when it's told so well. The artistry of this series is really something special; anyone can write a story about demons humping each other and biting humans, but it takes real talent to place it into an interesting story and tell it in such a compelling way. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonikerSmith@MonikerSmith
293 Followers
For free previews, exclusive hardcore images, and new releases of my vampire visual novel "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines," visit me at: www.patreon.com/monikersmith Current monthly Patreon schedule (subject to change): -Every day - Two non-nude images release to the public, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES