The Devonshire Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just breath, Mikael. Concentrate on my mouth, not my fingers.) The words echoed in Mikael's mind as his hips moved to the rhythm of his firm sucking, fucking his mouth with shallow thrusts and unwittingly increasing the penetration of Revan's fingers.

A burning pain accompanied each thrust, but as Mikael continued to fall into the undeniable pleasure of Revan's mouth, the pain quickly blended into the pleasure, the dual sensations causing his muscles to tighten around the slender digit until.

(That's it.) Revan murmured in his mind, his lips gentling as he swiftly added another finger. (Two are in. One more after this.)

The pain suddenly increased as Revan began to fuck Mikael with his fingers, his body momentarily stilling as he tried to adjust. Revan added more oil to his fingers, flaring them out and stroking deeper into Mikael's body. His mouth continued it's suckling, and Mikael marginally relaxed into the pleasure once again.

It wasn't until Mikael had begun to fuck his mate's mouth once more that Revan's clever fingers pressed deeper into him and gently brushed against his prostate. Electricity seemed to surge up his spine at the contact, igniting a flash fire in the back of his skull.

"Ah!"

(Found it.) Laughter followed as Revan silently watched the shock fade from Mikael's face to be replaced by sensual agony as he massaged his prostate. It wasn't long before the sensations all became to much, and Mikael found himself on the brink of cumming. He just needed a little something out of his reach...and as the exquisite feeling of Revan massaging his prostate came to a head as Mikael's anus suddenly relaxed, and Revan slid in another finger.

Mikael shouted as he came, his body bowing off the bed as his anus tightened like a vice around Revan's fingers.

Revan's POV

Revan's lips clamped around Mikael's cock, effectively trapping any sperm from escaping as Mikael came. It had a slightly sweet flavor, musky yet tart like fresh apples. Revan knew that he would quickly become addicted to the taste of his mate.

(Mate.) The word rolled around in his mind as he gently licked the tip of Mikael's cock, causing him to inhale sharply as Revan began to tease the over stimulated flesh. He could not deny that there was a connection between himself and this man anymore. His body had known it long before his mind figured it out, and as he gazed up at his Mate's panting form, he didn't know why he had fought it for so long.

(Are you ready?) Revan asked mentally, knowing that Mikael could hear him. Revan's body tightened, preparing itself for what was next as his hungry gaze flowed over Mikael's body, lingering on the tight expanse of muscle covering his stomach and the defined cut of his hip bones.

There was just something so mesmerizing about that section of a man's body, and Mikael's was simply the most delicious piece he'd ever seen. There was something to be said about having something firm press against your body when you arch into someone. He couldn't think why he'd never noticed before with his more muscular clients?

"Alright." Mikael gasped and shuddered as Revan gave into the urge to trace his tongue along his jutting hip bones, nipping along the skin between them when he met their end. While he was distracted, Revan removed his fingers from Mikael's softened flesh and once again reached for the small bottle of oil. Liberally coating his cock with the oil, he made sure to let it trickle down over Mikael's exposed hole.

Revan couldn't remember ever feeling the anticipation or the pleasure he felt at that moment knowing that Mikael was about to become his. His breath seized as he rubbed the tip of himself against Mikael, subtly applying pressure to the spot until Mikael involuntarily pushed out.

"That's the way." Revan hissed through his teeth as he slid past the ring of muscle. Even with all of the preparation of his fingers, Mikael was still incredibly tight. "Just keep breathing."

Mikael did not make a sound as Revan advanced further into his body, the stark outline of his tightened muscles the only indication that he was feeling anything at all and just as Revan was about to push forward fully, Mikael let out a shuddering breath that allowed his muscles to relax completely. He slid in fully, his groin landing flush against Mikael's bottom with a shudder.

Fire spread up his spine to settle at the base of his skull. He knew that if he didn't gain control soon that he would cum without meaning to, and he wanted to gift Mikael the pleasure he deserved for giving him his first time.

(Let me know when you're ready for me to move.) Revan prayed that it would be soon as Mikael's muscles squeezed down on him rhythmically. He was so close to the edge that one more pulse of pleasure would crumble him completely.

Mikael's POV

There was an impossible feeling of fullness with Revan deep inside Mikael. If this was what his lovers felt with him inside them, he wasn't sure how they could withstand it time after time much less begin to crave it, and it seemed impossible that he could convince Revan to like it....he didn't even like it.

But the look on Revan's face in that moment...a sense of power overcame Mikael as he silently watched as Revan closed his eyes and shuddered above him, his body shaking with the control it took for him not to move. He's reduced Revan to that.

"You can move now." Mikael whispered, willing his body to accept him. Pain still burned through his body but he was ready. "I'm okay."

Revan groaned as he thrust experimentally, instinctively knowing that although Mikael had given him the okay that he needed to go slow. With each slow thrust the burning eased and a pleasant tingling took it's place. Mikael relaxed into Revan's body after a few minutes letting the new sensation flow over himself, but a feeling of discontentment overcame him. He knew that there was more....

"Disappointed already?" Revan smiled, sweat beading on his forehead. That was when Mikael figured it out.

"You're holding out on me." Mikael stated as he gazed up into his mate's face. "I am truly alright, Revan. You can move as you want to."

As if he's flipped a switch, Mikael found his legs being pushed back against his chest with Revan flush against his backside, his body hitting a new angle that he hadn't before. Pleasure exploded in his spine as Revan continued to pound into him, his cock dragging across his prostate with every move.

Revan had indeed been holding out on him and it wasn't long with his new onslaught that Mikael found himself balanced on the edge of cumming.

"Harder!" Mikael growled suddenly, hardly believing his own ears as he arched his body closer into Revan's already punishing pace. Revan then reached between them and started to stroke him in time with his thrusts, adding more stimulation to his already overtaxed brain.

Mikael shouted as he came, back bowing from the bed as cum splattered across his heaving chest and belly.

With a groan Revan's shuddering body collapsed on top of Mikael's, panting as his lungs fought to take in more oxygen. Neither knew where the laughter came as they each began to chuckle, their bodies shaking as they held on to each other. They laughed until there was nothing but silence left, each buried in the others arms. Secure in knowing that they'd finally met each other halfway and their future together beginning.

Chapter 8

Lavender fire burned in the slumberous depths of Quil's eyes as he pinned Gideon with his hungry stare, growling softly as he licked the last traces of Gideon's blood from his full lips. It was one of the most erotic expressions he'd ever seen on another man, tightening his body in hidden places and preparing him for what outcome Quil chose to use his all to willing body. It was the stare of a predator ready to strike at any moment and go for the kill. As there gazes held Gideon became aware of the subtle changes in his mate's body language; a fine tension slowly creeping through Quil's muscles as his body prepared to spring...

A startled laugh escaped Gideon as Quil suddenly lunged for him knocking him squarely on his back as he nuzzled against his throat. It was unexpected in the fact that Gideon had assumed that he would be using him in an altogether different way that night. Unexpected yes, but far from unpleasant as Quil's determined nuzzles transformed into a series of nibbles and nicks along the sensitive skin covering his thundering pulse.

"Off." Quil growled as he tugged impatiently at the buttons of Gideon's pants and tearing them in his haste to uncover the hard masculine flesh trapped within. He sprang from the confines of his pants with a strangled gasp as Quil quickly took him in hand, stroking along the shaft and tickling the head with his nimble fingers. It wasn't long before moisture began to gather at the tip.

"Take all you need." Gideon panted, arching against the pressure building in his balls. And in answer, Quil lined their bodies up, letting his slick head lubricate the entrance to his body. "Quil, wai-"

But it was to late as Quil sank down Gideon's shaft with a hard thrust, effectively stilling the words in Gideon's throat. He'd been sure that his mate hadn't been ready to receive him but as Quil began to grind against him he felt a flood of relief that his body had been beyond ready. Groans spilled from Quil's throat as his body fought to pull Gideon deeper, squeezing him in an impossibly tight grip.

Gideon had never had anyone be this ready for him before. There had been no foreplay involved and yet Quil still began to fuck him with abandon, quickly raising and lowering himself in his frantic need for fulfillment from the fire that consumed his body.

(Need More.) Quil's mind whimpered in frustration as he increased his pace.

Gideon quickly reversed their positions, effectively stilling Quil's struggle as he fought for the superior position again. But as his passion filled mind finally grasped the fact that he could not escape he rebelled against Gideon with the only weapon known to him. His newborn fangs took possession of Gideon's shoulder just as he thrust against his mate's hips harshly. He let go of Gideon with a gasp as his body began to wreathe on the sheets.

Gideon's body stilled as he gazed down at his mate, taking in the gorgeous flush of his aroused shin and the brilliant sheen of dazed stars captured in his expectant eyes. But while Gideon was more than happy to slow down and appreciate the moment Quil had other plans entirely as he arched up to capture Gideon's lips in an ardent kiss. It was full of fire and passion, an outright battle of teeth and tongues. Neither were willing to give into the other but determined to get as much of the other as they could as deep in their bodies as possible. Quil locked his arms underneath Gideon's arms, spreading his hands along the sweat slicked expanse of his shoulders and ground himself insistently against him.

A strangled laugh escaped Gideon as he pulled back from his mate, only to end in a growl as Quil's sharpened nails dug deep into the muscle of his back shredding skin and leaving a trail of blood in their wake.

(I'm one sick bastard.) Gideon growled to himself, feeling himself grow even bigger within the tight confines of his mate's body. Never one to respond in such a way to pain Gideon was surprised by the amount of pleasure that infused his body. He found himself wishing that it wouldn't end and that the marks that Quil left behind would forever decorate his flesh in all the years to come.

"Move damn it!" Quil growled, doubling his assault as he sank his teeth deep into his shoulder. But that wasn't what finally undid him; it was the first draw of his hungry mouth on Gideon's blood that pushed him over the edge.

With a snarl Gideon pulled out of Quil's gripping flesh only to savagely thrust back inside him to the hilt. A red cloud of lust filled his mind as he hammered himself into Quil's body, fueled by plessure and the intense need to find satisfaction. He was only dimly aware of Quil's howl of pleasure as he came beneath the onslaught. Quickly following behind him, Gideon let himself go with a roar as he thrust once more and held, letting the contractions of Quil's body squeeze the cum from his cock.

Collapsing atop Quil with a grunt he managed to drag himself off before he crushed him. Silence followed as they lay beside each other, their harsh breathing the only sounds in the room as they fought to catch their breaths until they eventually slowed.

Gideon listened as Quil's breathing evened out and was content to follow him into slumber but to leave things as they were now would only cement the distrust that Quil already felt. There were so many things that needed to be said....things he needed to explain....

The bond was already there. He could feel it inside Quil as if it were his own body...but it would only take him so far....

Gideon silently considered the manner in which to communicate effectively with Quil. He needed to be able to explain himself in a way that would not sound far fetched to Quil. He would not lie to him but he needed to make it sound convincing to him in a way that he wouldn't just shrug it off as a load of clap trap. He needed a way to convince him that would leave no room for doubt and be able to explain himself adequately.

It was then that he knew what he must do, staring down into Quil's sleeping face. He needed to share himself wholly with him; share his mind, his memories, his hopes, and his feelings. It was a dangerous thing that he was considering. Quil would know everything about him if he were to go through with it. It would enable Quil to hurt him so easily...maybe even destroy him if that were Quil's wish. He would know Gideon's weaknesses, his strengths, his thoughts, and be privy to all of his misdeeds...but if all were to work the way he wanted it to then he knew it was the best route in which to travel.

And now, as Quil slept would be the best time to share everything. His mind would be open and unguarded. Gideon reached out a quivering hand and laid it upon his mate's brow, smoothing the stray strands of hair away from his face. He then closed his eyes and sought out the tender thread of their bond; Opening his mind to Quil and letting everything he was or has been, or ever wanted to be flow along the fine thread.

If done correctly, every piece of information would stay in his mind as if it were his own...

Pulling away with a gasp Gideon marveled as the sudden lightness that enveloped him. He did not think that sharing himself with someone like this would be so....lovely.

Such a peculiar feeling...he just hoped it would last.

Gideon came awake with a gasp, his sleep fogged mind scrambling to take stock of the situation. Something had disturbed him from his slumber and he needed to know if it was a friend...or foe. But as he reached out with his senses all he encountered was Quil.

Gazing down at him with a slightly amused expression, Quil was leaning on his elbow as he silently regarded him. He looked relaxed, positively glowing with good health with his bed rumpled hair and honey kissed skin. Gideon wasn't quite sure whether he was happy about that or not...it was good to see him so refreshed from what he had been before. Gone were the effects of the transition, the dazed fire of desire replaced by his clear satisfied gaze. It gave him a sense of relief to be sure but he could not altogether shake the foreboding feeling that the worst was yet to come.

And as the more the silence dragged between them, the more Gideon's muscles seemed to tighten...and not in a good way. Tension radiated along his body as he waited for Quil to speak and it was in that second that he was about to break the silence that Quil finally spoke.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Huh?" Not an eloquent answer by any means but all that he seemed capable of as Gideon's brain fought to wrap around the question. "What did you ask?"

"I asked what your favorite color was?" Quil repeated, still gazing down at him with that slightly amused face. Gideon had expected something else entirely out of Quil's first question but maybe it was a good thing...a way to give him a little bit of practice.

Gideon thought it over before replying. "I'm rather fond of yellow."

"Daffodil, cheese, or lemon?"

"What do you mean?" Gideon had no idea what he was talking about. It was strange enough to be asked what his favorite color was in their current situation.... but no one had ever actually asked him that question before that he could remember and he was completely baffled by the three choices Quil presented him with.

"I'm referring to the specific shade of yellow that you like." Quil sighed, a slight smile curling his lips as he silently watched him and waited for his answer. It seemed their was no end of surprises in store for Gideon where Quil was concerned.

"Daffodil." Quil answered before adding, almost as an after thought. "I always grow them in my greenhouse in the mountains."

"You have a greenhouse." Amusement soon turned to brimming excitement in Quil's eyes as he scooted his body closer to Gideon but Gideon could not fathom why. "What kinds of flowers do you grow?"

"Daffodils are my favorite." Gideon murmured, cautious despite the obvious innocence of their conversation. "I also grow amaryllis, camellia, daisies, ivy, heather, hyacinth, iris, lilies, and orchids."

"They must be beautiful." Quil smiled softly, turning to lay on his stomach so that he could rest his head on his arms. "Revan and I love flowers. We'd always have them around except Madame Baden is allergic to them."

Gideon smiled at the dreamy look on Quil's face, his body relaxing slightly. Maybe all was well with them...maybe this was a tentative start. Maybe not tentative on Quil's part but more on his. They were learning something about each other. Gideon had only put in the major things that Quil definitely needed to know and chose to bypass all of the little things that seemed inconsequential at the time.

He pulled himself away from his errant thoughts and concentrated on the conversation and ferreting out all of the little bits of information that Quil was previding him. He loved flowers but had never had a chance to keep them close to him and he seemed pleased that Gideon owned a green house.

(I promise to always bring you flowers.) Gideon silently vowed, his head dancing with images of how Quil would smile as he presented them to him.

"Now I think it only fair that you tell me what your favorite flowers is, and your favorite color as well." Gideon smiled hesitantly, wincing slightly at the unconfident sound of his voice.

"My favorite flowers are roses actually, and my favorite color strangely enough is puce." Quil laughed.

"Puce?"

"Yes puce."

"Strange but if you like it then you like it." Gideon decided as he nodded his head empatheticly.

"You know, I'm surprised I don't hate you." Quil stated suddenly, a slight frown marring his features as he silently contemplated the reason himself. Gideon was startled by the abrupt change in topic but he had expected it non the less. He'd hoped that things were soothed over a little with them, but he knew that if they were going to continue on as a couple then they would still need to talk things out.

"Do you feel like you should?" Gideon asked. Inwardly he hoped the answer was no but even if it were he knew that he'd fight like hell to help him change it. The evidence he provided Quil by giving him all of his memories was a very damning thing considering he had not always been a very good man in some of them. But he hoped that Quil could see past all that. It was promising that Quil actually said that he was surprised that he didn't hate him.

Instead of answering the question he asked one of his own. "Why do I know so much about you?"