The Devonshire Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shared my memories with you." Gideon explained, keeping his face free of emotion as Quil tried to reason through his.

"What do you mean you shared them?" Quil asked softly, his soft lavender gaze searching as he examined Gideon's face.

"We are vampires, Quil, and vampires gain strength with age. The truly old ones such as myself can gather all of their memories together and transfer them to a person of their choosing." Gideon explained. "I chose to transfer all of my memories to you. I have never felt compelled to perform such a task before...do you know why?"

Gideon needed to know if he had been successful. In by asking questions to test Quil's knowledge he gained an understanding of his knowledge base. Gideon had never actually tried transferring his thoughts to another person...had never even wanted to till he had met Quil and with anything that one is unsure about there is a margin for error.

Quil's brows furrowed even more as he answered. "I'm your mate."

"Yes, you are."

"How did you know?" Quil asked, his eyes sharp as he waited for Gideon's reply. He was testing for one of two things. Either he was testing to see if Gideon was lying or he was distrustful of the information he has and wants to confirm if it was real or not.

"Instinct." Gideon replied simply. Their was no better way than that to explain how he knew Quil was his. "I do not know if you have a specific gene in your system that attracts me to you or if there is a part of your soul that calls to mine. Mikael knows far more about this than I do, but all I know is that from the first moment I saw you I knew that you were mine. There was just something in me that called out for you and begged me to claim you for my own."

"Mikael told me enough to know that there is only one true mate for one of us, and if I did not claim you now then you could be lost to me forever. You were so fragile in your human state. You could have been separated from me so easily if I had not come for you now. I will want no other for as long as I exist and there will be no other for me." Gideon continued softly, reaching out to caress Quil's jawline. When he did not pull away, Gideon was filled with hope. "If you do not believe me then look into my mind for yourself. I will not hide anything from you."

"How?"

"Imagine me in your mind, then reach out with yours and look." Gideon explained, but from seeing his confused expression he added. "When I was first learning to control my powers, my Master suggested that I close my eyes and imagine with my mind that every person was a river and said that all I needed to do was to dive in. He neglected to mention to me at the time that some could protect their minds with barriers, and I didn't fare to well on my first try but I will not block you. Just imagine in your mind that I'm not a flesh and blood being but a river and dive in."

"What if I loose myself?" Quil asked softly, biting his lip. "What if I can't come back?"

"We are all tethered to our bodies. Your mind belongs to your body and it will give you a foot hold and call you back." Gideon reached for Quil's hand, hovering briefly above as he silently asked for permission. "It helps if you are touching me."

At his nod, Gideon picked up Quil's hand and laid his palm across his face. "Now close your eyes and see my river inside your mind then reach out to touch it lie you are touching me now."

Gideon silently waited as Quil reluctantly closed his eyes, clearing all barriers so that when he was ready he could tread easily into his mind. After a few moments Quil's breathing evened out and Gideon felt the first tentative brush of his mind. It was followed by a far stronger push as Quil dove into his mind. He sought out the memories of the conversations he'd had with Mikael, the lessons his Master had taught him, and the memories of his transition. Quil himself would not be able to remember everything but through Gideon's memories he could remember.

It was the strangest feeling, letting someone roam so freely in his mind. Usually he was fighting to keep people out instead of letting them in. Another first...hopefully one of many.

Quil suddenly pulled back with a gasp, his eyes slightly dazed as he opened them to meet Gideon's. "That was amazing."

Gideon chuckled as he reached up to cradle his hand more securely to his face. It was a rush the first time one flexed their powers.

(I have not lied to you, my dear one.) Gideon reached out mentally, gently brushing against his mind. (I will show you all that you want to know.)

(I can hear you!) Quil exclaimed excitedly, letting his mind reach out once more. (How can I hear you so clearly?)

(The more familiar you become with my mind, the easier I am to hear.) Gideon explained, smiling softly. (Soon you will be able to hear my thoughts as if it were second nature to you.)

(Can I hear Revan as well?)

(Yes. Imagine him in your mind and search for him until you can hear.) Gideon laughed. (Your brother is not much of one to block his thoughts.)

Quil closed his eyes again and reached out with his mind, searching until his brother's thoughts came into focus. It was a far easier thing considering the bond they already shared.

(I hear him!) Quil laughed. (I can hear him as if he is standing right next to me...he is happy....he is happy with the Duke.)

Quil's POV

A gentle smile curled Quil's lips as he listened to his brother speaking with the Duke. Revan's mind was smiling and from the reflection he could see in the Duke's mind, there was a smile on his face as well. He had found his partner...a wonderful man to accept him as he was.

(I am glad they worked everything out.)Lord Arden smiled, speaking in his mind and bringing him back to the present. (I was seriously doubting whether or not it ever would.)

Quil looked at the man before him, taking in his beautiful visage and seeing in his mind's eye the person Lord Arden had been. He had been a killer...still was. He'd seen Lord Arden's life as if it had happened to him instead of another man. He'd seen so many things...some horrible but then there had been some that had left him breathless. He had not lied to him when he had shared his thoughts; Quil's second glimpse into his mind had confirmed that and more.

He'd also found out just how long they had been watching them before they had made their move. The first time they had ever laid eyes on Quil and his brother was when they had been thirteen. They'd caught a glimpse of them in the Magistrate's when they were being trialed. It had even been them that had convinced the Magistrate to release them into Madame Baden's company. They hadn't quite intended that they become whores but they had held themselves back from interfering and let he and his brother make their own decisions.

They had waited years for them.

"What are you thinking?" Lord Arden asked softly. His molten eyes flickered in the light of the fireplace, making the golden depths dance with shadows.

"About you." Quil answered quietly. He knew from his glimpses into his mind that he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. He was ever hopeful that Quil would agree to stay with him, and it tugged at something deep inside Quil. Lord Arden had said that he had felt drawn to him and he had to admit that even from the first moment he'd seen him he had been drawn to him as well. Lord Arden genuinely wanted him...was beginning to love him already...and Quil knew that he would love him as well.

It would be much the same for Revan and his Duke. They were each beginning to love.

(Revan, can you hear me?) Quil reached out with his mind, brushing against his brother's. He saw in his mind's eye the second that Revan heard him, stilling him and halting whatever he had been about to say to the Duke.

(Hello, Quil.) Revan laughed softly, his mind immediately reaching out to his. (How do you fare?)

(I'm happy. I think we've both been handed something special, Brother.) Quil replied letting the image of Lord Arden as he was fill his mind. (I think we've found the freedom we have always been looking for.)

(I think you're right.) Revan laughed softly as he too filled his mind with an image of the Duke. (They need us as much as we need them, I think.)

(Yes, they do. I think we'll be teaching them as much as they teach us.) Quil replied. His mind had been made up already and he could see that his brother echoed his sentiments, but felt compelled to ask anyway. (Are we going to stay?)

There was not even a moment of hesitation as Revan answered. (We've found our home, Quil. We belong with them.)

And with their decision reached Quil looked deep into Gideon's eyes, Revan mirrroring his movements as he to reached out to caress the face of Mikael and smiled. "I will stay."

Epilogue

Mikael's POV

One Month Later

Revan stalked Mikael across the wide expanse of the bed, his silvery peridot eyes never once leaving his naked body. He had little time to prepare himself before Revan launched himself into his arms, his full lips still decorated with his blood sealing over his in a kiss filled with teeth and tongue.

The sweet taste of his own blood heavy on his tongue, Mikael paid little attention when his mate bore him to his back to straddle his thighs, his lithe body rubbing sinuously along the length of his.

Having already prepared himself for Revan's possession, he was surprised when Revan suddenly aligned the head of Mikael's weeping cock to his hole and began the slow descent to it's base.

"Love you, love you, love you." Revan mumbled mindlessly, his undulating body grinding Mikael even deeper into his body. Pleasure exploded behind Mikael's eyes as Revan's body finally accepted all of him, squeezing him in a vice like grip.

Mikael's back arched as Revan rose above him, fighting to keep as much of his body inside even with each movement sending sparks along his spine. Their combined moans spilled forth in counterpoint as their bodies danced together, wildly colliding in a passion filled haze as each fought to find fulfillment. The slap of their bodies echoed throughout the room with their frenzied movements, fueling the fire even more as climax approached.

Suddenly Revan came with a shout, throwing his head back in ecstasy as his new claws buried themselves in Mikael's shoulders. It was the signal he had been waiting for as he reversed their positions and continued slamming into his mate's body until release finally claimed him with a shout.

Collapsing atop Revan, he braced himself on his wobbly forearms before falling to the side as not to crush him. Their harsh breathing were the only sounds left in the room as their bodies fought to regain control once more.

A full month had passed since their first meeting in England. They all now resided within the protection of the Carpathian mountains of his homeland in Romania. Mikael could hardly believe the change the Devonshire twins had brought to he and Gideon's lives. Each day was filled to the brim with laughter and a beautiful peace that had never existed for them before. Each day was an adventure with them, an adventure filled with passion and love.

It was all Mikael and Gideon had ever hoped for.

And now, Revan was finally a vampire. Their bond hummed between them like a live wire as they lay beside each other, connecting them for all time. It communicated everything Mikael wanted to say and everything he had ever wanted to be said but even with his love thrumming wildly across their bond he could not resist turning to his darling mate and whispering. "I love you my darling Revan."

An answering pulse of love echoed from his mate a second before Revan reached up to tenderly stroke his face. "As I love you my darling Mikael."

In that moment, Quil and Gideon clasped hands in bed and smiled, finishing for them all. "Forever and for always."

The End