All Comments on 'The Diary Ch. 03'

by p2sailorman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Terrible

Doesn't sound like a Loving Wife to me, Such a cheat and

What kind of man gets so excited about his wife being such a cheating slut.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
I sort of agree with the post below

The wimp husband theme has been flogged well and truly to death on literotica - to the stage of nausea.

That said, I am waiting for you to get to him confronting the cheating slut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
i agree with the first two readers

my wife and i are swingers, we both have lovers, but if she was cheating on my like this wife is,i would be pissed off big as hell. ive read some of the readers reviews, i think the reader that like the stories place their self as the wife or her lovers. the readers that dont like it look at it from the husbands point of view.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
What a WIMP

Become a man and throw her out. I think everyone is tired of these cheating slut/wimp cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The wife could have done better

when the man finished pissing instead of wiping the pee off she could have sucked it clean and then went home and kissed her little boys.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
chick flick by wimp

no reason, no self respect, no real surprises, lots of inbreeding to get characters this pathetic, seems to be a lot of characters like that on this sight

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dream wanker

Poor wimp watching his dream life flashed by in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish

Nothing to do with Loving Wives, she is just a well paid whore. He is a another sicko.

Where is the emotion between them, no confrontation, no real story

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Nice wimp cuck disrespectful slut story

Could have been about fun and sharing.

His manhood was over at this

There was no way that I could believe what I was reading! My quiet wife actually allowed a complete stranger to fuck her in a public place! Like most men it was something I had often wondered about her doing that kind of thing, but mine had actually done it! I didn’t know whether to be happy, or completely pissed off about it. I did know that I was going to have to do something about it, what that might be I still had no idea what.

No idea? Enjoy the bike ride.

BTW, the highest paid dancers fuck very few customers. Cum dumpster income drops fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More wimpy cuck fairytales

So this guy won’t notice the change in his wife? Her body won’t be tight and wh knows how many diseases she has picked up. He’s happy to be the idiot who play her fool while she has sex with all these other men. Wimp cuck story number 1001

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Who

Who would believe that a story that was so bad in chapter one could possibly get this much worse in chapter three? Author must be drinking.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Unfinished. I disliked this story immensely.

I only saw one reference to her feeling bad about cheating on her husband. She has children and puts her and her husbands life in danger from all sorts of disease that could leave her kids as orphans. Then he finds out and is happy that she is cheating and lying to him. What the hell is wrong with him. A 4th chapter should have had him confronting her and asking where she is stashing the money as he needs to identify that in the divorce.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6911 months ago

I NEVER thought one could over do pornography, but these three stories disprove that. They go on, and on ,and on and on, and on ad nauseam, increasing the insanity to the point of being totally ridiculous and insanely fantastic with each new paragraph.

I have to agree with most of the comment’s made by Tajfa, 26thNC, oldbearswithch, and two anonymous people in-between.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous