The Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no chance I would be able to get very much of it into my mouth. I was all I could do to open my mouth far enough to get a portion of his purple knob in. There was still an inch of his knob that wasn’t in. He looked down at me, and said that I had made a healthy effort. He said that some women couldn’t even get that much in their mouth. He said that mine was a bit smaller than most women’s mouths are, and thanked me for trying.

I kept one hand on his cock, and using his cock as a leash, I led him back to the living room. We had no sooner gotten back, and Julie was calling al of us to join her!

“It’s that time everyone” she called as the final minutes ticked down to end 1999!

Sam pointed over to Brian, and Tom telling them they were up first. They had a surprised look on their faces, but were more than eager to start as Sam reminded them that the order of the cards counted, so Tom was given the first chance to unload his pussy hungry cock. We counted down the seconds until 2000 was the year, and then there was a wild scene of guys kissing women, women feeling cocks, and men fingering women. I felt several hands searching my body while I had mine on Sam, and Tom’s cocks. I still couldn’t get over how large a cock Sam had. While we were all maneuvering for the most advantageous position, Tom finally made his way around to be behind me.

I wasn’t watching to see who was doing what, all I know is that a hand slipped down my back, and began wriggling in between my legs. I felt my knees buckle slightly as the fingers on that hand found the entrance to my moist sex. The fingertips began teasing my pussy while the other hands roaming around me slowly began to build up the stimulation level I was feeling.

I have no idea how long it went on, but it must have been at last 10-15 minutes, when my body suddenly began to spasm. The power of the orgasm that the guys were delivering to me wasn’t the biggest I had ever had, but it was better than a lot of them that I have had. It was right about then that I heard Shannon begin begging. She was hot, and wanted to sample some cock. I took a quick look, and I think it was Art that was lowering her to the floor. She eagerly opened her legs, and he was penetrating her wet pussy in a matter of seconds. His cock was moving like the pistons in a car.

Julie was the next to submit to her body, and I again watched, as Claude was the guy getting a shot at gratifying his cock with Julie and her willing pussy. Seeing the other guys getting started sent Tom over the edge. A rock hard cock quickly replaced the hand that had been working its way between my legs. I was gently guided over to a sofa where I was allowed to lay across the back of it while the cock that had replaced the hand began that familiar rhythmic pumping action in my pussy! It took a few seconds to notice it, but the other three guys had helped guide me across the room, and they still had their hands massaging my breasts. The action was getting hotter, faster, and more furious as the 4 guys got into the action in a more animated manner.

I began checking out the guys to see if Sam was one of them, and when I grabbed his cock, I knew he was. I used his cock to drag him around t the front of the sofa, where I began to lick and fondle his monster cock. It still amazed me that I couldn’t even get the entire knob past my lips. I had to settle with licking it.

Tom was going hard at my pussy in the mean time, and he was doing all he could to hold on as long as possible. His technique was rather unusual and interesting as well. He kept penetrating my cunt from different angles each stroke from the left, then the right, high, and then low. As soon as I figured out his rhythm, and joined it, the fucking he was giving me became INCREDIBLE. I simply twisted my body in the opposite direction from which he was coming, and that not only increased the stimulation I was getting but speeded up the coming orgasm. When the orgasm generated by Tom, and his cock burst over me, I had to take my mouth away from Sam’s huge prick.

“OH YES HURRY! FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER HURRY PLEEAASSEE!!!!” I screamed as the rippling muscles of my body caused me to quiver from the release of that built up tension! Tom obliged me, and began to thrust straight into my sex, with wild abandon. He was literally pounding his cock into me.

“OH GOD YES, HARDER, AND FASTER PLEASE!” I begged! I don’t know how, but he increased his pace! “OH GOD YES! THAT’S WHAT I WANT HARD, AND FAST, COME ON KEEP IT COMING, I WANT MORE OF YOUR COCK HAMMERING INTO MY PUSSY”! I screamed to him.

! One of the free guys tried to help him by lifting one of my legs onto the back of the sofa, and that allowed Tom an extra fraction of an inch of penetration. I could now feel his balls slap against my dripping pussy lips with each deep stroke his cock took.

“YEAH! THAT’S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!” FUCK THAT HORNY PUSSY DEEP, AND HARD!” I screamed.

The initial orgasm was slowly passing when my leg was lifted for Tom, and shortly after that, I felt the next build up start to intensify. Tom was starting to slow down, and as he did, I lost a lot of the stimulation I had been getting.

“DON’T STOP NOW! FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER!” L begged!

Tom could hardly mutter something about doing his best. I knew he was getting tired, but all I wanted was a cock filling my pussy! I looked back over my right shoulder, and saw the perspiration running down his face!

GET OUT, TAKE A BREAK, BRIAN COME FUCK ME PLEEEAASSSEEEE!!!! I begged the guys to shift off and on to give me what I was getting to be so desperate for. I looked up to Sam, and he shrugged his shoulders, and said that if I wanted the guys to tag team me, it was fine with him. Brian and Tom wasted little time switching places.

I started to vocalize my needs to Brian! :”STUFF MY ACHING PUSSY WITH YOUR HARD COCK BRIAN HURRY!” It couldn’t have been more than a half second from Tom pulling his cock out, and Brian sliding his in, but that was way to long. I was a woman with a mission, and I wanted no interference with minor details.

Brian’s straight in thrusts were getting deeper penetration on a consistent basis than Tom had been but the lack of variety was noticeable. It took Brian a while to bring me back up to where I was again close to that high plateau of sexual deliverance. It soon became apparent that Brian was not the greatest love maker, but all I wanted was his cock to keep me going until another one could take a greater toll on my sexual needs right then.

“FUCK THAT PUSSY, HARDER!” I was screaming at them again! I WANT YOUR COCK TO FUCK ME HARD!” GOD BUT I NEED YOUR COCK TO FUCK ME LONG AND HARD!”

Connie had always been quiet when we had sex, and even now she very seldom vocalizes her needs to me. It was one of those things that I had always thought she might do, but since I started reading her diary it has surprised me that she hasn’t done a lot of that. I think it is something she can turn on, and off as she requires it. The most I have ever heard from her is the occasional moan or groan as her orgasm hits her.

I heard Tom as he told Brian it was his privilege to come in my pussy first, and he was ready to go back to work again. Brian continued to slam his cock into me for another second or two before he managed to pull himself out. Tom was standing there and ready when Brian moved away. Tom was back doing his various penetrations in a flash, and soon he cause another orgasm to spill out of me. His cock continued to slam away at me while my orgasm rose, held, and slowly diminished again. I looked back at Tom, and told him I needed to change my position. He quickly withdrew his cock, and rolled me over. I was hanging down onto the sofa from my waist up, with my exposed pussy sitting high. He instantly began to slip his cock back into the warm moist hole it loved.

I looked up at Brian who was standing there fondling his cock while he watched Tom fucking me.

“Don’t just stand there. I said to him! If you have the guts, suck my clit!”

Brian took a look, and from the angle of my body compared to Tom’s, he realized there was very little chance his lips would touch Tom’s cock, and as soon as he did, he dove his face to my belly.

“OH YEAH! FUCK MY PUSSY, SUCK MY CLIT, FEEL MY TITS I HAVE TO HAVE ALL OF YOU DOING SOMETHING TO ME!” I screamed!

The other guys quickly were sucking at my nipples while Tom fucked, and Brian sucked! The multiple sensations the guys gave me were fantastic. Tom began to tremble while he fucked, and I knew that his ejaculation of man juice was fast approaching.

OH GOD YES! I CAN FEEL IT MY COCK HAS HAD ALL IT CAN TAKE; I’M GOING TO FILL YOUR CUNT WITH MY COME! His body stiffened as his cock probed deeply into my pussy, and I could feel the tension of his body as his cock flooded my sex starved depths with his load of come.

Tom moaned loudly while his cock began to wither after it bad emptied his balls of their love nectar. Brian had moved around as soon as Tom announced his impending orgasm, and was ready as soon as he withdrew himself. Brian instantly lifted my legs, and pulling his arms behind them he began to repeat his previous actions. His straight thrusts were even deeper than before, and I loved the long quick strokes he was using.

Brian was still very hot, and in a very quick time his own cock was ready to re-flood my pussy. He didn’t make any announcements; he simply thrust deeply, moaned aloud, and emptied his balls!

Leo was next, and it only took him a half-second to take Brian’s place between my legs. I had been so taken by the size of Sam’s cock that I hadn’t even noticed Leo’s love tool. It was an inch or more longer than Tom’s, or Brian’s. It was also a bit thicker, and I could feel the difference right away.

“OH YEAH! NOW WERE TALKING, THIS IS COCK A WOMAN CAN APPRECIATE! HURRY UP, FUCK ME WITH IT HURRY!” I begged as he slipped smoothly into my deepest spots.

He was a very slow deliberate man, and his love making suited him to a tee. He never stopped, and did a great job of conserving his energy. When he finally emptied his balls, he was completely spent. The entire time his cock was slipping in, and out, he held my legs up. That caused my pussy lips to pull back and forth across my clit. That extra stimulation generated TWO more orgasms for me before he finished with me. The last one I had happened to be at the same time as Leo dumped his load of come. That was the first time that I had come with a man simultaneously. It was quite a sensation to be able to pull that feat off.

I lay there panting from my exertions, when Sam looked me in the eye. “I have seen quite q few new born children in my days, and none of them have a head bigger than my cock is thick. I think you might be ready to try me on for size. He told me!

“I have seen new born heads as well” I told him. “So let’s see if you can get that pussy fucking cock stuffed up my sex.” He required no further invitation, but began to gently probe at my pussy with his monster cock. He had placed me across the arm of the sofa to reduce the height of my pleasure spot, and his cock began the process of expanding me until he could penetrate me properly. Even with his experience using his cock, and my own well-lubricated entrance, it took him several minutes to get us into a working rhythm. When he was finally able to effect a suitable degree of penetration, his tempo slowly began to increase.

“OH YES THAT’S REALLY HOT STUFF MY FIVE-POUND SAUSAGE SKIN WITH THAT TEN POUNDS OF MEAT! SHOVE THAT COCK INTO ME HURRY, I WANT TO COME AGAIN, AND AGAIN!” I screamed as he began to stroke his cock easily in, and out. The stimulation’s his cock generated were unlike anything I had ever experienced, and I have trouble finding the right words to describe it. It was rather like the first time I ever had sex, only it was multiplied a hundred times more in intensity! He kept me spread out over the arm of the sofa, and due to my position he had excellent access to use his thumb on my clit.

“YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH YOUR THUMB!” I screamed! “I LOVE IT, FUCK ME MORE!” I begged!

Sam was a master of his own body, and before he finished, both Shannon, and Julie were watching us! I listened as Shannon made a comment.

“WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT, HE STUFFED THE WHOLE THING IN HER SNATCH!” She said “THE LUCKY WENCH, I WISH I WOULD HAVE DRAWN HIS CARD!”

Knowing that Shannon was hot for Sam made me glad I had drawn a card that matched his. Julie then told Shannon that Sam’s control was as good as it looked, and that there might even be some energy left for her. Shannon giggled with glee when she heard that. Her reaction was to get involved. She pulled Sam’s thumb away from my clit, and locked her mouth where his thumb had been

“OH FUCK YES!” THAT’S IT MAKE ME COME AGAIN!” I begged as she began to torture my clit with her tongue!

I would have pulled her into a position where I could reciprocate the attention, but I knew that I wouldn’t be able to perform properly on her, I was so tense.

Sam was delivering my third orgasm with him when he suddenly thrust deep, and hard. He moaned aloud as his cock spewed out the contents of his balls. The two of us simply collapsed in a heap on the sofa arm. Shannon ended up pinned between us when Sam lay down on top of her. It took several minutes before Sam was able to recover enough to get off of her.

I had been well fucked by then, but Julie told me that the other guys might want to have a sample of me, so I took a few minutes to relax, and have a drink. The other 8 guys were all congregated in the kitchen area where the liquor was. There wasn’t a stitch of clothing being worn by anybody, but then after what we had all done they weren’t necessary! “Which of you wonderful guys will pour me a rum, and coke?” I asked as I entered the kitchen. Gerry was moving in a flash, and quickly had a stiff drink sitting in front of me.

I thanked him for his kindness, and sat down to enjoy it. He had used a large glass, and put in plenty of rum. I looked him in the eye, and asked if he was trying to get me drunk enough to take advantage of me. He said that the thought had crossed his mind. When he had said that, I picked up my drink, walked over to where he was sitting, and told him he had succeeded. His eyes lit up, and a smile creased his face when he heard that. He said that he was glad I was going to be so willing to allow him to enjoy my body.

The six from the living room soon joined the nine of us. They all got themselves drinks, and soon there were 15 naked bodies sipping drinks in Julie’s kitchen. Gerry was a guy that eagerly admitted that he had an extensive collection of taped pornography, and he said that he wished he had a camera set up in the living room. I quickly told him that I wouldn’t have participated if there had been one. When he asked me why, I told him it was because I felt bad enough cheating on my husband, and I would be damned if he found out viewing a tape that some body had made of me doing it. That pretty much ended any further conversation about sex tapes.

Gerry and Victor were the only other two guys that I had sex with that night, and after Sam, both were lacking in the cock department. Shannon went after Sam, and he gave her the fuck of her life, just like he had given me the fuck of my life. I don’t know if it was because I had told him I wouldn’t be video taped or not, but Gerry was a bit rough, and harsh while we fucked. He was the first man that I told myself I would never again have sex with.

That was another thing I had always wanted Connie to do, act in a private movie, but I guess that I could forget that idea. The rest of that session tells about the rest of the morning and getting home at 5:00PM that night. I found the activities of that night well worth the time it has taken me to get it onto paper, and out to you readers. This will conclude this part of my wife’s diary for now!

12