The Disciplinarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angie and Soo May," he instructed pleasantly, as if he were organizing a game at a company picnic, "stand on either side of Jennie's head."

We did as instructed. It made Jennie's position doubly submissive. She was not only offering up her bare bottom for his swats, she was practically kowtowing to Angie and me as well. It made me even damper to think of myself in that position.

SWAT!

Even Angie and I jerked at the sound. Jennie did more than jerk.

"Errrgghhh," she gasped.

"Anything else you'd like to say, Jennie?" Mr. Daniels asked in the tone of a waiter saying "Can I get you anything more?"

"Th- thank you for that spank," she replied.

"That's better. Seven more."

SWAT! "Ah! Ah! Ah! Thank you."

SWAT! [Big gasping inhale] "Oh God! Oh! Thu-Thu-Thunks!"

With each spank, her bottom would flatten under the paddle and then bounce back jiggling.

SWAT! Her hips jerked to the right.

"Unnh! Thank you, Thank you, Mr. Daniels."

SWAT! Her left leg spasmodically kicked out behind her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Tank oo."

SWAT! "Argggghhhhhhhhhhhh! [gasping whisper] th-th-th-thank you."

SWAT! She bucked forward and her upper body jerked up.

"ARRGGhhhh! Ow, ow, ow. [gasp] Tha- a- a- anks."

SWAT! "GRRRRRuuuuhhhhh. Oh, oh, oh. Thank ya- you, Mr. Daniels. May I rub my bottom now?"

Absolutely," he replied magnanimously, "that was the last one, but thank your friends for watching."

"Angie ... [sob]," Jennie said, "Soo May ... [gasp], thank you ... [ow] for watching me get my paddling."

"Excellent," said Mr. Daniels, like a man who'd just had a sip of fine wine. "You can rub, now."

Jennie hurriedly, almost frantically, raised her body so she was kneeling straight up on the stool and began to rub her red butt vigorously with both hands. Her eyes closed in pleasure at the relief. Mr. Daniels let her continue for a full minute. Finally, he spoke:

"Now, Soo May, go back to your seat in the chair. Jennie, leave the paddle here, and go stand behind the chair and face this way so you can see down the hallway. Then bend over the back of it. You will stay naked the rest of the evening."

Jennie stepped off the stool stiffly and gingerly. Still rubbing her butt and sniffling, she walked down the hall. I followed her and I could see how red her butt was. Once, again, I felt gooey between my legs.

As I sat down again and Jennie took her assigned position, we saw Angie, looking scared, step into the bedroom.

Photogenic

The door closed so that Mr. Daniels could speak to Angie in private. After a couple of minutes, it opened again and we saw Angie reappear. She seemed to have assumed the same position as Jennie had been when her spanking began: Angie was horizontal, with her hands resting on the hallway carpet, looking down at Jennies limp undies which were directly below her face. We could see only her upper body, but I could picture the rest of her: kneeling on the stool, rump up. I felt wet again.

Then she asked, "Are you satisfied with my position, Mr. Daniels?"

He was.

"Please, sp- spank me now, Mr. Daniels," Angie said with a quaver of fear in her voice.

Immediately we heard a spank that caused Angie to jerk. She glanced in our direction, as if there was some chance that we might not be looking at her. But, of course, we were staring and Angie turned pink with mortification and immediately returned her gaze to the panties on the floor beneath her.

Smock!

The muffled quality of the sound revealed that she was still fully clothed.

As with Jennie, Mr. Daniels started with a pace of about one spank per second.

Smock ... Smock ... Smock ... Smock. ...

A small vibration ran through Angie's body with each spank. Her breasts swung noticeably with each blow.

Smock ... Smock ... Smock ...

Angie seemed able to take more than Jennie had. For nearly two full minutes the only sound was the rhythm of the spanks, as steady as a metronome.

Smock ... Smock ... Smock ... Smock ... Smock ...

Finally, nearly three minutes into the spanking, she began to gasp and make breathy exclamations of pain.

Smock "Ow"... Smock "huh"... Smock "ah" [gasp]... Smock "oh ow" ...

Mr. Daniels seemed to take this as a signal and he raised the tempo to about two spanks a second.

Smock. Smock. Smock. Smock. Smock.

She began to squirm and grit her teeth. Her eyes began to water.

Smock. Smock. Smock. Smock. Smock.

Nearly four minutes into the spanking, she could take no more:

"Mr. D- Daniels, I'd like a- a deal, please," she choked out.

"Alright," said Mr. Daniels, "l think I can come up something fair."

"Tell me," he continued, "when you were a model, Angie, you must have had a portfolio of pictures of yourself that you used to get jobs. Do you still have that?"

"Well ... um ... yes," Angie, answered slowly, suspicious about what he had in mind. "It's in the living room on the shelf to the left of the fireplace."

"Are there any bikini shots in it?" Mr. Daniels continued his questions.

"Um ... well, yes, several," Angie responded warily.

"Good!" Mr. Daniels exclaimed with real enthusiasm. "Now, here's the deal: I'll reduce your spanking to just 300 more spanks. In exchange, you will be completely naked. Also I've got a little task for you to fulfill first."

He paused to let this sink in before continuing.

"I want you to recreate one of your bikini shots, except that you will be nude," he explained. "Jennie will take it with her camera phone. I'm going to give you only thirty seconds to do this, so don't dawdle. For every second that you are late, you're going to get ten extra spanks."

He paused again to make sure she grasped this, and then he told us the details.

"When I say 'start', you will strip all your clothes except your panties. While holding your underwear at the middle of your thighs, go and get the portfolio and give it to Soo May. She will pick a bikini shot from the album for you to recreate. You will then drop your underwear and assume exactly the same pose as in the original photo. You must have exactly the same expression on your face, too. Jennie will take the picture. Then put your panties back on, but not all the way up. Hold them at your thighs and bring the album and the phone to me. Immediately get back into position."

"Remember, Angie" he then added ominously, "you have just thirty seconds from when I say start. Do you agree to the deal?

Angie, who had never in her career ever posed nude, began to sniffle loudly. Finally, after about ten seconds, she miserably nodded her agreement.

"Here we go then," said Mr. Daniels, "Start!"

Angie immediately stood up which meant that we could no longer her see her. A couple of seconds later her pullover flew into the hallway and dropped on the floor. It took her another couple of seconds to kick her slacks on top of the pullover; and a second later, her bra landed on top of Jennie's panties.

Nearly naked, she entered the hallway and turned toward us as fast as she could, pulling down her panties to her thighs as she went. But she immediately discovered that, in order to hold her underwear at mid-thigh, she had to bend forward about 45 degrees as she walked. Angie's face flushed red with humiliation, but she continued on past us and headed for the other end of the room.

Jennie and I turned around to watch. Her butt was a bit pink but not as much as Jennie's had been, since Angie had not yet had a spanking on the bare. Still, her half bent position looked even funnier from behind since it made her bottom stick out. I felt sympathy for her but I also felt powerfully aroused as I imagined myself in her position: forced to walk around sticking my bare ass out as if I were inviting smacks from anyone I passed.

Angie grabbed a large object off a shelf by the fireplace and turned around to bring it back to us. It looked like an old-fashioned photo album only thicker. She held the album in one hand and her panties up in the other as she made her comical crouch walk back to us and plopped the album in my lap.

"Pick one, quickly," she said as she let her panties drop to the floor and stepped out of them, adding an instruction to Jennie, "Get your mobile from your bag, hurry!"

"Twenty seconds," I heard Mr. Daniels called out from the bedroom.

As Jennie hurried to her purse, I opened the album. The first page was a beautiful picture of just Angie's face approximately age twenty. I turned the page and saw a teenaged Angie dressed in a fashion designer's idea of cowboy clothes. I started to turn another page when Angie practically shouted at me.

"For chrissakes, Soo May, just flip through until you get to a bikini shot!"

Chastened, I held the album up and riffled the pages until I saw a red bikini flash by. I flipped back again until I got to the page and quickly held it up to Angie.

"Oh, damn!" she said. "It had to be that one!"

"Fifteen seconds," said Mr. Daniels with a cheerful tone of voice that implied he was just trying to be helpful although we all knew he was trying to panic Angie. I couldn't help but smile at what an actor he was.

Just as Jennie arrived back at the chair with her phone, Angie turned her back to us. She bent a little and stuck her bum out at us, made her hands into "guns" with her index fingers as the "barrels", and then put her "guns" on each side of her waist with the barrels pointing down and slightly in, right at her ass. Then she looked back over her shoulder and gave us a big smile.

I looked at the photo. She was, indeed, recreating it faithfully. But the original, while sexy, was pretty tame: a virginal-looking, teenage Angie giggling back at the viewer while pointing at her tight bikini-clad bottom with the "barrels" of her "guns". The message it sent was "Hey, I'm so innocent I don't even realize that butts are sexy, but I still have the childish idea that butts are naughty so I'm going to goof off by sticking my ass out and pointing at it."

The new, live, all-nude version in front of me sent a very different message. The pointing fingers, said "Look at my pink butt. I've just been spanked!" The smile on her face add a further bit: "And I enjoyed it!"

"Jennie!" Angie's frantic voice interrupted my thoughts. "Take the picture!"

"I'm trying!" Jennie replied as she fumbled with the phone.

"Ten seconds," said Mr. Daniels from the bedroom.

Was it my imagination or was he suppressing a laugh.

"Hurry!" screeched Angie.

Finally, Jennie held up the phone, pointed it at Angie (who resumed her smiling) and snapped the shot.

"About time," Angie muttered as she quickly turned to face us and bent to pick up her panties and put them back on.

She slid them up to her thighs and held them there with one hand while she reached out with the other to grab the phone from Jennie.

"Five seconds," said Mr. Daniels.

Angie started back down the hallway, slightly bent again, so she could hold her undies at mid-thigh level, her pink but sticking back at us.

"Angie! The album!" I called out.

"Damn!" she said.

She reversed direction can came back to me and tried to grab the album from me with the same hand that was holding the phone. But the album was thick and heavy. She'd barely taken a step back toward the bedroom before she dropped it.

"One second," said Mr. Daniels.

"#$^%*&!!," Angie swore, something she rarely did.

She squatted and scooped up the album and pressed it to her flank with her forearm. Then she rose to a full stand and ran down the hallway. Since she was no longer bent over, the effect was to pull her panties up on the side she was holding them. She unconsciously bent her elbow in order to run and this move cause the undies to be pulled up even higher so they covered most of her bun on that side. The waistband was now caught vertically in the crack of her ass. The sight of her bottom, one half pink and naked, the other encased in thin white panties, churning as she ran, was more erotic than if it had been completely bare. Once, again, I felt myself getting wet. And, once again, I felt myself grow annoyed: Why did she wear such sheer underwear for our session with Mr. Daniels tonight?

A second or two after she re-entered the bedroom, she was back in position, kneeling on the stool, apparently. Only this time, her upper body, which protruded into the hallway where we could see it, was naked. Her breasts hung down nipples pointing stiffly to the floor.

"Not bad," we heard Mr. Daniels say. "You re-enacted the original picture quite well."

"However," he added with a pause, "you were five seconds late getting back here and into position, so that's 50 more spanks added to the 300 you had coming. Also, you did not obey your instructions to keep your panties at mid-thigh. I'm afraid I have to add another 100 for that. So that's about 400 altogether. We should be all done in about five minutes."

Angie let out a small whimper and hung her head.

"Now I believe you have something to ask me, don't you?"

"[Sigh] ... Are you satisfied with my position, Mr. Daniels?"

"That's a girl!" he congratulated her for remembering, "and yes it is very good."

He began and once again we heard the sound of man-hand on girl-bottom.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Angie's body jerked and her tits swayed with every swat.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

After about 20 seconds, she was beginning to gasp and moan a little in pain, although very softly.

"Un ... ow ... [gasp] ... ah ... ouch ... ow ... [gasp] ... huh."

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

After the first full minute, about 60 spanks, we could see her shoulders moving up and down and we knew she was squirming.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Her noises were much louder and more frequent now. Some of her gasps had a tearful sound to them.

"Oh ... ah ... oh ... ow ... [gasp] ... arghh ... uh ... uh ... [gasp] ... oh, God ... [gasp] ... un."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

By the two minute mark, she was no longer hanging her head. Instead, her muscles stiffened as she concentrated on resisting the pain: her elbows straightened pushing her shoulders and upper body up. She lifted her head up till she was facing the opposite wall of the hallway. Her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth was locked in a teeth-gritting parody of a smile. Her sounds of pain were forcing themselves past this wall of teeth.

"Huhh-hunk ... arggghhh ... oooowww ... [gasp] ... grrrhhh ... unnnooo ... [gasp] ... uh-hun-hun-hun."

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

I tried not to get any more aroused than I already was. I closed my eyes and tried thinking about baking pies, then about doing my taxes, then about the weather ...

Spank! Spank! Spank!

But it didn't work. The relentless sound of the spanks and Angie's noises kept hold of my attention ...

"Unnnah ... [sob] ... ouch ... ohohoh ... [gasp] ... innaarkkka ... [gasp] ... [sob] ... ooossshhh"

My mind would drift back to my imaginary picture of the part of Angie's body I could not see ...

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

... She is kneeling on a stool, her panties stretched leg-to-leg at mid-thigh, offering her churning, burning, and squirming bare bottom up for chastisement. Telltale beads of fluid glisten humiliating at the ends of her matted pubic hair, as Mr. Daniels stands beside her, remorselessly swinging his arm back and then forward again to slam into her butt over and over and over and—.

"Muh- muh- Mr. Dih- Dih- Daniels [sob]," Angie's voice interrupted my reverie, "may I puh- please have another duh- deal?"

Her head and upper body had again sagged, but we could tell by the movement of her breasts that she was still trying to twist away the pain even though Mr. Daniels had stopped the spanking.

"And," she continued, "muh- may I ruh- rub my bottom?"

"You may," he answered generously.

Angie held herself up with one forearm on floor and reached back with the other. We could tell by the rapid movements of her shoulder that she was frantically rubbing her butt even as she continued to twist in place. After a few seconds, she switched hands. Finally, she gave up trying to hold herself up. She lay her head on the floor looking away from us, her ear was on the small mound created by Jennie's panties and her own bra. She then reached back with both hands to rub as she continued to squirm. The sight of her sent a new tide of foam through me and I immediately found myself imagining what Mr. Daniels was seeing: Angie's hands rubbing her bright pink, thoroughly spanked butt while her bottom cheeks clenched and unclenched and her hips jerked from side to side as she vainly tried to shake away the pain.

"I'll tell you what," Mr. Daniels suggested, "I'll let you finish just as Jennie did. You'll get ten swats with the ping pong paddle, with your legs spread wide, and you must ask your friends to come and witness from close up."

"All right ... [sniffle]" she whimpered in shame as much as pain, "I'll ... [gasp] ... take the ... [gasp] ... deal."

"Jennie and Soo May," she continued, "please come down here and watch me get paddled."

When we got to the end of the hall and looked into the bedroom, we were surprised at what we saw. Angie was not kneeling on the stool after all. She was lying across Mr. Daniels' lap as he sat on the stool. He was just pulling her panties off when we arrived. I realized immediately that when Angie had been twisting and jerking, her hips must have been grinding into his lap. Earlier in the evening I had felt relief at the discovery that Jennie had not been over his lap. Now, I felt a surge of anger at the realization that Angie was. Again, I was puzzled at my own reaction, but I didn't have time to analyze it, because Mr. Daniels gave us our stage directions.

"You two," he said to Jennie and me, "stand on either side of her head."

"Now, Angie," he instructed, "ask politely for each swat and thank me after each. I'll signal you when I want you to spread your legs. Do you understand all that?"

Sniffling, she nodded in the affirmative.

"Good," he added, "then ask for your paddling."

"Please paddle me, Mr. Daniels."

Smack!

One bun flattened and sprang back as Angie gave a little cry.

"Uhah."

And, then, after a gulp, with her lower lip quivering in humiliation, she said, "Thank you. Please swat me again."

And so the paddling continued.

Smack! "Oww ... oh. Thank you, Please give me another."

Smack! "Ahh, ahh, ah! Thanks. Another, please."

Smack! "Errgghh ... oh ... ow. Tank you, [sob] another swat, please."

Mr. Daniels stopped at this point and tapped the inside of one of Angie's thighs and then the inside of the other. She got the hint and spread her legs. He tapped again and she spread them farther. I knew that Mr. Daniels now had a close up view of her secret places.

He resumed the spanking and her voice became garbled by tears.

Smack! "[Gasp]... ow, ow, ow. Thunk you, Please spank me again."

Smack! "UnnnAhh, ahh, ah! [sob] Tink. 'Nother, pease. [sniffle]"

Smack! "Arrrgghh ... owww ... oooh. Thank ooo. [sob] More, please."

Smack! "Un un un ... [sob] ... [gasp] ... oh, God, ... Gaahhh. Than voo, Another spank, please."

As the spanking neared its end, she began kicking her wide-spread legs up and down pounding her toes into the bedroom carpet. Her face was a mask of pain as she gritted her teeth and cried openly. It took her longer and longer to catch her breath enough to deliver her thanks and her request for more.

Smack! "UnnnAhh ... [gasp] .... ahh, ah ... [sob] ... owww ... oooh ... Thank you ... [sob] ... Give me ... [hunh] ... another ... [sniffle] ... spank, please."

Smack! "Ahhhhhuh ... oh, God, ... [sob] ... oooh ... ahh, ah ... [gasp] ... owww ... Thank you ... [sob]."