The Disciplinarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Daniels picked up the ping pong paddle and said "Time to fulfill your end of the deal. Make your polite request, Soo May."

I knew what he wanted.

"Please give me a paddling on my bare bottom, Mr. Daniels."

"So I shall, but first lower your head to the floor."

Puzzled, I did so and I immediately understood: My forehead was resting on Angie's bra and my nose and mouth were on Jennie's panties. This was no doubt one of Mr. Daniels' little humiliation games, but I wondered if even he understood just how much. You see the bra reminded me of Angie's perfect figure and my own bustlessness. The panties reminded me of Jennie's womanly hips. I was almost literally having my face rubbed in my own boyishness.

SWAT!

"Arrggghhh." The sound was somewhat muffled by the jumble of underwear into which my mouth was pressed.

It was my first time under a paddle and the sting was severe, but he gave me no respite. Three more came down in rapid succession, alternating buns.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"OW! Oh, un, ooo!"

My hips jerked from side to side.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"Errrgghhh, guh- guh- guh."

Tears dripped down my face and I felt my buttocks clenching in a hopeless attempt to squeeze away the pain.

"Last three," was all he said.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"ERRRggghhh, owwww, eeeaarrrrr!" I groaned through gritted teeth, as I impulsively rose up to my feet and jammed my hips forward and began hopping from one foot to the other. My hands went back to my bottom, but stopped just an inch above the surface when I remembered to ask permission.

"M- may I [sob] ruh- rub my b- bottom, [gasp] Mr. D- Daniels?"

He gave his permission and I began rubbing my buns, as I hopped, my red face, wet with tears, tipped up almost to point at the ceiling. There I was, looking like a naughty little Chinese girl after a thorough punishment. Indeed, I'd have looked like a little Chinese boy if it weren't for the veggie sticking out of me.

Mr. Daniels let me rub for a minute before he gave me my final instructions.

"I think you have some people to thank, don't you, Soo May?"

Still a little out of breath, I replied, "Th- [huh] thank you, Mr. Daniels for paddling me. Thank you Angie and Jennie for witnessing my paddling."

Director's Cut

"That's enough for tonight. I'll see myself out and I want you three to stay undressed until after I leave." Mr. Daniels said.

"You've all done well," he continued smiling and looking from me to Angie to Jennie. Then, turning to me again, he added, "You know how to get a hold of me."

"Oh," he added, looking back over his shoulder just as he was opening the door, "don't forget the picture of Angie is in the camera phone."

With that he left, and I dashed into the bathroom to remove the cucumber. When I emerged, Angie was erasing the picture in Jennie's phone. She was still naked. Erasing that picture was a higher priority than covering herself.

We all dressed and Jennie and I went home to our apartment just a few minutes later and no sooner was she home than she announced that she was going to her boyfriend's place. She also took her gym bag with its sweat clothes and handballs with her.

"I just want to put it in my car so I can go straight to my athletic club after work tomorrow," she explained.

I tried to read and then sleep, but I couldn't get the session with Mr. Daniels out of my mind. Soon I was playing with myself while I relived it in my head. But in my personal director's cut of the session, Angie and Jennie were just the audience, and Mr. Daniels subjected me to everything he'd put Jennie and Angie through. I climaxed when the imaginary me was spanked naked in diapering position, and then again when the imaginary me had to ask Angie for a loan of a ping pong paddle and invite the two of them to witness my paddling. Then it was me who posed for the naked photo, me who squirmed over Mr. Daniels lap as I was paddled a second time. After that, I relived my own punishment and climaxed repeatedly. But in my version, there was no cucumber. Instead, it was Mr. Daniels' penis that stretched my love passage, that pounded into me and made me come. And afterward he picked me up and cooed in my ear that I was sexy and womanly and brainy and that he adored me. Then I fell asleep ... with no regrets.

To be continued in The Disciplinarian Ch 03