The Disciplinarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was over.

Mr. Daniels allowed Angie to remain on his lap rubbing her bottom for a minute and I, again, felt a surge of anger. Why does she always get to be on his lap? I thought to myself. She has a husband and I have nobody and-- oh, my God!

At that moment, I realized why I was angry and why I'd been relieved earlier to discover that Jennie was not over his lap. I was envious, not of Angie's pain, I think, but of her contact with him. She got to touch him and I didn't, unless you count the palm of his hand.

"Angie and Jennie," Mr. Daniels was saying as Angie rose gingerly from his lap, "you both go back down the hall and bend over the back of the chair."

Frogs and Vegetables

My two naked friends hurried to obey. I remained standing in the hallway and looked up at Mr. Daniels just inside the bedroom. I reminded myself that I was not going to embarrass myself this time the way I had the last time. I would not allow myself to get aroused to the point of no return. Angie and Jennie could keep their cool and, dang it, I was determined to keep mine, too.

He gave me a long look. He was smiling, big and warm and kind of protective, even a little paternal. The look went on so long, I think he might have spaced-out for a moment and forgot where he was and what we were doing. The big warm protective smile didn't make my fear go away, but it did make me feel that I was safe with him; that he would get me through my session with him.

"Soo May," he whispered in a tone that seemed very personal, as if we were alone. I doubt that the other girls even heard him. He seemed surprised himself at the tone. He cleared his throat and then spoke again, this time louder and in his usual even, uncompromising tone.

"Come on in here, Soo May."

I did and he closed the door behind me. He gripped my upper arms, but there was a gentleness to it that made it different from when he had gripped my shoulders at the start of our first session two weeks before.

"Soo May," he began, "I told you two weeks ago that you'd go to sleep that night with no regrets. Was I right?"

I nodded assent.

"Good," he smiled, "the same will be true tonight, although it won't always be easy for you. But, again, I promise you I won't push you beyond what I know you can take."

I nodded my understanding.

"Now," he continued, "you've probably already figured out the rules for tonight from watching Jennie and Angie, but I'll go through them anyway. As always, you must ask my permission to rub your bottom. Also, when you get into position you must verify that your position is satisfactory. Use your own words. If your position changes for any reason, you must ask me that again. Finally, you must politely ask me for your spanking. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now my plan tonight is to give you a long hard spanking while you remain fully dressed. It won't surprise you now to know that your upper body and face will be visible to your friends. The spanking will go on for about 9 or 10 minutes. That's a lot of hard spanks, hundreds, in fact. You might find that you can't take the whole thing. As you saw, neither Jennie nor Angie could. If that happens, you can ask me to make a deal. I'll reduce what remains of your spanking. Generally, I'll cut it in half. But, in exchange, you'll have to do something that I think will ... well, let's just say I think it will enhance the whole experience for you and increase the chance that you'll have no regrets afterward. You're free to turn down any deal and continue with the spanking as planned."

I gulped and nodded again.

With that, he grabbed the stool and moved it back to Angie's makeup table.

"Now, when I open the bedroom door, Soo May, I want you to stand just a foot or two inside this room and bend all the way over and put your hands on the hallway floor. Then I want you to bend your elbows and knees a little, so you are positioned like a lineman in American football or a rugby player in a scrum."

He opened the door, and I did as he instructed and when I was in position Angie's bra and Jennie's panties were on the floor directly under my face. I immediately realized two things. The first was that, to Angie and Jennie, watching from down the hall I would appear just as each of them had appeared, and that meant they would think that I was either lying over Mr. Daniels' lap or that I was kneeling on the stool. The second thing I realized was that my butt was up in the air and my pink slacks were stretched tight over it. It was very embarrassing. But far more embarrassing than this was knowledge that my friends were watching me: watching as I bent submissively for the hand of Mr. Daniels. I deliberately did not look at them.

He stood beside me, but nothing happened for several seconds and then I remembered.

"Are you happy with my position, Mr. Daniels?" I asked.

"Very!" he said.

"Then, please give me a long hard spanking," I said, immediately feeling embarrassed that I'd spontaneously added the 'long hard' adjectives. I reflexively, and stupidly, looked at Angie and Jennie to see if they'd heard. Of course they had! They were no more than 15 feet away! I looked down again quickly but not before noticing that they were both smirking at me. My face burned and I thought I could feel their eyes drilling into me.

Then he began, hard and with no warm up.

Smock ... Smock ... Smock ... Smock ...Smock ...Smock ...

He wasn't going easy on me, but my slacks and underwear gave me some protection and I got through the first thirty seconds without making a sound.

He picked up the pace.

Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock!

After a minute, there was a continuous sting in my posterior and I couldn't keep quiet anymore.

"Ow! ... oh ... uh ... [gasp] ... ouch."

Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock!

It was embarrassing to be bent over and smacked like this in front of my friends but I also found that pleasing Mr. Daniels somehow felt like the right thing to do. Even as I gasped and cried in pain I found myself thinking about his chest and shoulders and what it would feel like to have him hold me tight.

Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock!

"Errgh ... ah-ah ... [gasp] ... unnuh ... ooww ... uh-uh."

It must have been around the minute mark when I suddenly changed positions on my own. My feet had been about a foot apart up to this point, but now I spread them out causing the fabric of my pink slacks to stretch even more over my derrière. I don't know why I did this except that I felt the need to please Mr. Daniels. My shift in position caught him by surprise and he stopped for a moment.

"Is my position better for you Mr. Daniels?" I asked.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Angie and Jennie look at each other in surprised puzzlement. Mr. Daniels had not ordered me to change my position.

"It is, indeed," he said, recovering from his own surprise.

Then he resumed.

Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock!

As the second minute neared its end, I could no longer hold still. My hips twisted this way and that. I felt the tears in my eyes and I was making a lot of noise now.

"Nunn-nuhk ... orgggnnn ... [gasp] ... aaaawww ... [sniffle] ... grrrnnn ... uhhhaaa ... [gasp] ... un-nuh-nuh-nuh."

My arms were getting tired, too. I bent the elbows even more and rested my weight on my forearms. My friends' undergarments were now just a few inches below my face. Also, lowering my upper body forced me to bend my knees even more and point my feet and knees outward, so I was in a kind of frog stance, except that a real frog's ass is below the height of its head. My butt was higher.

"Mr. [huh] Daniels," I gasped, "are you h- happy with my position?"

"Yes," he said evenly.

He was no longer surprised to find me changing my position on my own, so there was no pause in the spanking.

Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock!

After another thirty seconds, I could no longer deny to myself that his smacking had once again turned me on powerfully. To my alarm and embarrassment, my voice was starting to give me away. Nice feelings from my clit were racing the pain from my butt up my nerves to my brain. My voice gave either a cry of pain or a moan of pleasure depending on which won the race.

Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock! Smock!

"Ow! ... ohhh ... Arrgh! ... ahh ... [gasp] ... Owww! ... mmmmmm"

If this continues, I thought to myself, I'll be begging him to fuck me again.

I was determined that this would not happen. So, I asked for a deal as much to arrest my growing arousal as from the pain.

"Mr. [gasp] Daniels," I could hardly talk from breathing so hard, "may I [huh] make a deal?"

"Alright," he said, "you've got about eight minutes left. I'll cut that to five minutes. But in exchange, you strip off everything except your panties and even those will be pulled down in the back so your bottom is exposed. Agreed?"

Five minutes of bare-bottomed spanking, I thought to myself, I can last that long without having an orgasm.

I nodded my acceptance to Mr. Daniels, and then I slowly stood up. I unbuttoned my modest frilly blouse and tossed it to the side. I wore no bra, since I didn't need one. I undid the clasp of my slacks, pulled them down, excruciatingly aware of Mr. Daniels eyes on me, and stepped out them. I could not entirely suppress a groan of discomposure as I reached behind me and pulled the back waist band of my pink panties down to the junction of my bottom and thighs. Even as I did so, however, I wondered why he was allowing me to keep my privates covered instead of just making me remove my underwear entirely.

I resumed my frog position; feet and forearms on the floor, knees bent with feet and knees pointed outward. One effect of this stance was to stretch my bottom crack open wide, giving Mr. Daniels a clear view of my anal bud.

Since I was now topless, Angie and Jennie could see my chest. For them, the humiliation of being topless was that their jiggling breasts were exposed. For me, the embarrassment was the absence of any breasts ... and the fact that my nipples were erect.

"Are you happy with my position, Mr.Daniels?" I remembered to ask.

"Indeed," he said and he then returned to his grindstone.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

In the two weeks since my last spanking, I had forgotten just how painful a spank on the bare can be. I began to buck and twist almost immediately.

"Annnuuuh ... uuuuwww ... [gasp] ... grrrhhh ... [sniffle] ... ah-hn-hn-hn ... erggghhh ... [sob]"

After half a minute more, I could feel my hips jerk spasmodically side-to-side and buck forward and back. More tears came to my eyes at the thought of the salacious show I was putting on for Mr. Daniels, although I took some comfort in the fact that my friends could not see my lewd gyrations.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Before long, however, I again felt the wet warmth growing in my crotch, and once more, my voice began to betray me.

"Ah! ... mmmmmm ... [gasp] ... ohhh ... Errggg! ... ahh ... Owww! "

I'll be climaxing in no time if this goes on much longer, I thought.

"Mr. Daniels [gasp], c- c- could I have another deal?" I asked.

"Ok," he answered quickly, "you've got just under four minutes left. I'll cut that to two minutes. In exchange, you will go down the hall with your hands at your sides and ask Angie if you can borrow a cucumber from her. I saw some in her frig earlier. You will tell her you need it to insert into your vagina for the rest of your spanking. Then bring it back here, strip off your panties, resume your position, and insert the cucumber into yourself."

I heard Angie and Jennie both gasp loudly at this order.

His proposal seemed outrageous to me too; but I thought about it for a few seconds. Which was least likely to get me aroused past the point of no return? Would it be nearly four minutes of a nearly naked spanking or only two minutes naked spanking with a cucumber stuffed in my pussy? I thought I knew.

"I'll take the deal," I said breathily.

"What?" Jennie and Angie chorused. They couldn't believe I would submit to this, but they didn't know how aroused I was or how determined I was not to climax.

I stood up, stepped into the hallway and began to walk toward my friends. In less than a second, their eyes got big and they both clamped their hands over their mouths to suppress a giggle. They were staring at something just below my waist. I looked down and saw to my horror that the crotch of my panties was visibly, unmistakably, wet; soaking wet to the point of being translucent. They could see my matted pubic hair and my swollen lips through the drenched fabric.

Tears of utter mortification rushed to my eyes and I instinctively put my hand over my crotch, but I remembered Mr. Daniels' instructions and returned it to my side. Sniffling deeply, I continued until I was standing before my friends, my head down in shame. I took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Angie, [sniffle] may I borrow a cucumber to put into my vagina for the rest of my spanking?"

"Well, of course," she replied giggling almost uncontrollably, "you can [giggle] have all the fruits and vegetables [smirk] you want."

"Grab a banana, too," Jennie added laughing.

Ignoring this, but sniffling in humiliation, I went to the refrigerator and found the vegetable drawer. I took out the smallest cucumber, about six inches long and an inch-and-a-half wide, and hurried back, deliberately keeping my head down so I could hide my face from Angie and Jennie.

Back in the bedroom, I pulled my traitorous, tattle-tailing undies down and stepped out of them. I got back in frog position, half in the bedroom and half out. I was holding the fresh produce in my left hand, aware that my flooded forest was visible to Mr. Daniels. With my weight resting on my right forearm, I reached back with the cucumber. This set off another round of smirking and tittering from Angie and Jennie. I was so wet, it slipped in easily and I pushed it in as far as it would go.

I don't know what was more shaming, that my friends knew what I was doing and could see my face as I did it, or that Mr. Daniels could see me doing it.

I brought my arm back to rest my weight on both forearms. My posture was so embarrassing, I could hardly talk.

"Is [sniffle] my p- position good for you, M- M- Mr. Daniels?"

"It'll do." he said, "Now, two minutes."

He began again.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

It wasn't long before I was twisting and gasping again.

After the first minute, the combination of pain and humiliation was having its usual effect on me. I was finding it difficult to suppress my little gasps of arousal that mixed in with the pain.

"Errggg! ... ahh ... Owww! ... Ah! ... ummmm ... [gasp] ... ohhh ... Ouch!"

If I can just hold out one more minute, I thought.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

But that damn fat cucumber was squeezing against my G-spot, stretching my vaginal lips just under my clit.

"Mmmmmum ... Owww! ... ooonnn ... Ouch! ... ummmm ... [gasp] ... ohhh ..."

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Mr. Daniels poured down the spanks, controlling me, drawing out the slut in me. I wish he was fucking me, I thought. Yes, sliding in and out of me relentlessly. No! No! I must not think about this. Must hold out.

My moans of arousal grew louder and longer and my groans of pain fewer and softer.

"OHHHH ... Uh! ... UMMMMMM ... [gasp] ... Ouch! ... NNNHUH ... Yessss. ..."

When I whispered that "Yes", Jennie let out a loud half-laugh, half-shriek. No she and Angie had grown suspicious of the change in my sounds, but they'd never seen me climax and could not be sure that it was arousal they were hearing. That 'yes' confirmed it. They were sent into new paroxysms of tittering.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

As the end neared, the fever had taken over me. I stopped wanting to avoid climaxing and started wanting to come. Must obey Mr. Daniels, I thought, must please him. I found myself straightening my legs a little to raise my bottom higher.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

And then suddenly it stopped.

"That was the end, Soo May," I heard Mr. Daniels say. "You can stand up and rub your bottom as soon as you've thanked me for your spanking."

But I stayed in position and continued to moan and gasp and twist my hips for a few seconds. I was very much aware of the green companion stuffed in my privates and it felt delicious. Finally, I spoke.

"Mr. ... [gasp] ... Daniels, I'd like another ... huh ... deal."

"Soo May," Angie exclaimed in surprise, "you don't have to deal anymore! It's over."

"Yeah," added Jennie in puzzled agreement.

"Let her speak," admonished Mr. Daniels, who did not sound surprised at what I'd said.

"What sort of deal did you have in mind, Soo May?" he asked.

"I ... [unh] ... want you to give me more spanks," I said.

"More?!?!" Jennie and Angie chorused.

They looked at each other for a moment and then they both got that "Oh, I get it" look that people have when a sudden understanding reaches them. I knew at that moment they were remembering my confession two weeks ago after my first session with Mr. Daniels. Jennie squeezed her lips together to suppress a snort of laughter and Angie clamped her hand over her mouth for the same reason.

"Very well," said Mr. Daniels, "I'll spank you until you are ... satisfied, but in exchange, afterward, you will submit to a paddling — ten swats — while Jennie and Angie watch close up. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I agreed.

He began again, about half his previous speed.

Spank ... Spank ... Spank ... Spank ... Spank

It didn't take long before I was panting and twisting again, and not just from pain.

"Ow! ... ohhh ... Arrgh! ... ahh ... [gasp] ... mmmmmm ... yes-huh"

Spank ... Spank ... Spank ... Spank

Oo! ... [gasp] ... yes, yes, yes ... Errgh! ... mmmhhhmmm ... aaahhh"

Resting my weight on one forearm, I reached back between my legs with the other hand and began to pump the cucumber in and out.

Spank ... Spank ... Spank ... Spank ... Spank ... Spank

"Oh... Yes, spank me ... mmm ... Spank me ... ahhh"

I could hear my friends chortling from down the hall. It was humiliating; but pain, pleasure, and humiliation were all one thing to me by this point, and I liked that thing. I began to egg him on.

"unnh ... More! ... mmmhhhmmm ... Faster! ... ahhh ... Harder! "

He obliged and picked up the pace. His arm was indefatigable.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"MMMMMM ... Yes! ... AAHH... Spank my little boy bottom! ... UNNH ... Spank it! "

My climax crashed over me as my hips bucked uncontrollably. My head came up and my back curved as I pushed myself up on one arm. My eyes were closed and my mouth open in ecstasy.

Finally, I collapsed to my knees, by head resting in exhaustion on Jennie's undies and Angie's bra, my hands rubbing my sore, sore, sore butt.

Mr. Daniels let me rest there a minute and then ordered me back to my position. Slowly, I got back into the frog-legged position, head down, bottom up.

"Alright, now, Soo May, invite your friends down here," Mr. Daniels instructed.

I complied, still nearly breathless from my climax, "Angie. Jennie. Please come and watch Mr. Daniels give me a paddling."

Seconds later they were standing on either side of my head which was about the level of their shins. I heard one give a little squeak of surprise. Just as I had been surprised to find that Jennie was not over Mr. Daniels' lap and surprised that Angie was over his lap, now they were surprised to find that I was neither. They found me in my weird frog-legged squat, with my feet pointed out to the side, my knees bent, the cleft of my red ass wide open, and a couple inches of cucumber protruding from my snatch.