The Discipline of Goldilocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please lovely, there is no need for such modesty," the mad said before lifting himself from the bow and extending his hand. "I am Jack and I am at your service."

Gwen dropped her arms and took Jack's hand in hers blushing as he brought it to his lips to kiss it and still trying to remember where she had seen him from. When she finally got over her embarrassment of such an act she was able to look him over. Jack was a little over six foot, he had closely shaved black hair. He wore a black leather collar with a thin steel band that wove around the center. Inscribed and highlighted in red was Klutz 1.

"Better stop flirting with the noob brother," another female sub came walking out of the cage door, and once again she was hit with a feeling of familiarity. The girl had short cropped brown hair and wore a collar similar to Jack's only hers said Klutz 2, she hadn't bothered to look in Gwen's direction yet. "You'll be in that chastity lock for another week if House Mistress Miranda finds out."

Gwen started looking at Jack again, wondering what the girl was talking about and let out a gasp when she realized that there was some sort of metal device locked around Jack's cock with only a little slit for him to pee through. She didn't know how long he had been in it, but she could see it was purple. Obviously it had been a while.

"I'm Jill, the... wait GWEN?!" Gwen looked at the girl who clearly recognized her, then finally the realization hit.

"Jack and Jill Crown?!" Gwen gasped.

"Oh shit it's Goldie!" Jack chuckled a little.

Jack and Jill Crown had been a part of Gwen's inner circle of friends since the second grade. When their early teens started, and the circle started experimenting these dived in head first alongside Gwen. The reason she couldn't remember them is that they always had some long crazy hairstyles with bright colors. The simple cuts that they had now were a complete contrast to that.

Gwen remembered many nights ending with her in the middle of both of them, neither having any qualms about sharing her. She sometimes suspected it went further than just sharing lovers, that maybe they were intimate with each other but always dismissed the idea. They had actually not been around for almost two years now that she had thought about it. And in her drug induced mindset she never really noticed their absence even though they were some of her closest friends.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Gwen asked after giving her friends a hug.

"Well you remember Arora's eighteenth birthday?" Jill asked and giggled when Gwen kinda shrugged not remembering much from those days. "Well about two in the morning Jack gets the bright idea to go score some candy and he doesn't go anywhere without me. So we hop in one of Arora's mom's cars and take off. Little did we know her mom reported it stolen, so suddenly we're getting chased by the police. We come to a hill, abandon the car and start running down... Jack here catches his foot in a rock... I trip over him and we tumble down the hill. It knocks our heads together, so we're still in a daze when the cops catch us."

"So while we're in jail we find that we're facing some serious shit," Jack chimes in. "Find that we're being charged with grand theft auto, running from police, that hill I might have broken through a rather expensive looking fence to get to and resisting arrest since it seemed a certain feisty girl had to bite the arresting officer."

"In my defense, I was thinking the tiger was trying to cop a feel," Jill giggled. "So, with our already crap records we were looking at five to ten years for both of us. One day, a panther came to see me and then Jack."

"Sir Cassius?" Gwen asked and saw them nod.

"He offered us indentures to work off the sentence," Jack said. "One year in exchange for the fifteen. Both of us were allowed to discuss it over a phone and we agreed."

"Wait only one year?" Gwen said sounding confused. "But you two have been gone for almost two..."

"Well let's just say that year gave us clarity," Jack smiled. "We were clean for the first time since we were fourteen, we were healthier and we were enjoying ourselves."

"And cause of the rules here we're allowed to be free here, in our love and not be judged," Jill said before walking up to her brother and giving him a kiss to show what she meant before turning back to her friend. "So we chose to stay on, voluntarily. We can go when we want, but we both enjoy it too much."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two...," Gwen and completely forgotten about Raven and watched as she handed a paper to Jack. "...but I have to finish getting these things taken care of."

"Sure Raven, sorry about that," Jack said looking at the paper and sitting back down, starting to fill out the paper work. "Jill, can you grab an indentured chain please?"

"Absolutely," she said giving him another peck on the cheek before disappearing into the cage again.

"Who indentured you?" Jack asked as he typed at the computer.

"The Brush family," Jack turned his eyebrows raised, knowing what history she had with them.

"Well the good news is that he's a good and fair Dom," Jack said with a sigh. "So is his wife, I haven't had much interaction with Little Bear though."

"Their son is a Dom?" Gwen blushed, suddenly worried, knowing how much he didn't like her.

"Don't worry," Jill said coming out of the cage with a black plastic bag and handing it to Jack. "Technically he's still being taught, so any sessions you have with him, will probably be overseen by his father or mother."

"Almost done...," Jack said looking at some numbers on the bag and typing what he saw before opening one end of it and pulling out a plain chain collar and padlock with key. "So there are several forms of collars. This is the basic sign of indenturment. Those who choose to stay on as castle slaves, like us, get the leather collars with our nicknames. Me and Jill quickly earned the nickname klutz because of the fall down the hill. Now if a specific Dom decides to collar you, you will visit the fabrication store and have a special one made for you, like Raven did over there."

"Gwen, we have to move," Raven smiled when Gwen blushed.

"Sorry," she sighed before giving both of her friends one last hug. "So, I guess this means I'll see you around here?"

"Maybe," Jill said with a smile. "Embrace what you learn here. You will come out a better person."

"Yea, you know how we were and now we've never been happier," Jack beamed before Gwen waved and was led away by Red.

"So we're about to head out into the grounds," Red said as they approached another door. "I'll give you a moment to take in the scope of the property, because being awed by it is inevitable. Once we start moving though you're to keep pace with me, do not stray, do not stop and do not stare. We'll be heading straight to the dungeon, where Mr. Brush will meet you later."

Gwen nodded before Red opened up the door and walked outside. She quickly followed after, blinking as she stepped into the sun. Her eyes open wide in shock. From the gate she hadn't really seen the scope of the grounds. The Castle, was indeed a castle looking to be at least forty stories high. The grounds themselves were expansive ringed by forests until you hit the backside which dropped off to a cliff.

"The grounds themselves are about twenty-three thousand square miles," Raven said with a smile. "At any given time it facilitates about two hundred Dominants and houses close to fifteen hundred submissives. Now if you follow me."

Raven led Gwen down a small cobble stone walkway which led to a main walkway and running along a dirt road which she realized was for carriages. Some pulled by horses... others by submissives tethered to them like horses, pony girls as Raven called them. Raven explained that there were no vehicles admitted beyond the gate unless it was an emergency.

Gwen saw several other people walking back and forth, most all of them naked and collared. Only a few clothed and obviously Dom as they were flanked by subs, either being hot on their heels or led by a leash and either standing or crawling on all fours. Various forms or bondage could be seen as well, from simple gags, harnesses both leather and rope, clamps placed on exposed parts and chastity devices on both men and women. It took fifteen minutes to cross the huge lawn before they finally were at the front door, but instead of entering that way Raven veered off to a path to the left.

"That is the main entrance to the main building," Raven said as she continued taking her down the walkway. "We as subs do not get to use that entrance when going in and out unless we are escorted by a Dom. You won't have to worry about that for a while anyways as a new sub you must earn the right to be allowed in the house."

It took a few minutes for them to finally reach to far end of the house where Gwen saw a large double cellar door which Raven bent down and pulled one open. The stairs led down, the stairs barely lit but she could see a light at the bottom. Her guide motioned for her to go first and followed after, closing the cellar door after her.

"The lower floors are called the dungeon floors and the upper floors are called mansion floors," she said as they walked past an elevator door. "There are five dungeon floors. D1 through D5 and 5 mansion floors Lobby through M5. Your assigned training room is on D3. The elevator we just passed you may only use when escorted by or giving written permission by a Dom."

Raven guided Gwen through a door that led to a stairwell that was dimly lit. They moved down two flights before heading out the door marked D3. As they moved down a few twist and turns Gwen started to feel her stomach tighten in nerves. What would happen to her? Would there be a group? Would she have to service people? As Raven walked up to a door, she took a key and put it in opening up.

The room inside was dark at first, but Raven flipped a switch and revealed what looked like an old school prison cell. It look about half the size of her old bedroom, there was a single light overhead, a simple bulb hanging from the ceiling which was only about eight feet high. There was a simple twin bed tucked into the far left corner, a toilet in the far right corner and what looked like a dog kennel in the middle of the far wall. A tall metal two door cabinet also sat along the left wall, a long table with a lamp and metal chair sat along the right wall and the oddest decoration to Gwen, a cushioned pad sat right in the middle of the floor.

"This will be your room for now," Raven said walking over behind the cushion. "Please come over here and kneel on the cushion facing the door. I need to prepare you for Papa Bear."

Gwen sank down to her knees as instructed, at which point Raven made some adjustments to her posture. Knees together, ass flat on her heels, back straight and arms crossed behind her back. Gwen watched as Raven opened the cabinet and got a glimpse of the various ropes, gags, whips, paddles and cuffs inside. She walked back with some leather cuffs, a ball gag and blindfold. Goldie shook as first the cuffs were put on her and attached securing her arms behind her back, then with a single command she opened her mouth to accept the ball gag before it was tied in place and finally the blindfold was placed over her eyes plunging her into darkness.

"You're to stay in this position until Papa Bear says," she heard Raven said. "Good luck and goodbye Gwen. I'll see you later."

Goldie heard the door, then a flick she realized was the light being turned off and finally the door closed leaving her alone in the darkness and silence.

***

Papa Bear watched with a smile on his face as his wife pounded her strap on into her sissy cat slave who was moaning lustfully while tied up in some stocks, a spreader bar holding his legs open and a mask over his head. A crisscross of marks and scratches could be seen up and down his body, from his back to his ass. His little feline cock and balls were wrapped tightly in string, which not only prevented him from being able to cum but had also turned them a bright purple color.

"Oh don't you want to cum boy?" Mama Bear giggled devilishly as she kept pounding the cat's ass. "Thought with me fucking this sissy ass you'd be exploding... oh wait that's right. I have your little cock all tied up. Such a shame, guess you just have to keep suffering."

Papa Bear loved watching his wife work, as it was evident right now as he laid on the bed behind her naked and stroking his rock hard dick softly. He loved taking in his wife's thick and curvy form especially her ass. Her body was covered in soft light brown fur though like her husband was also had a few spots of grey. Her breasts were easily DD, expanding from a C to those after having their son. He watched as she slowly pulled the strap from the cat's ass and let it loose with a pop.

"Such a good little sissy cat," she said turning to Papa Bear and smiling at seeing his hard dick. "Time for a special treat. I'm going to get some milk for you to drink."

Mama took the strap off and dropped it to the floor before she climbed onto the bed. Leaning down, she gave Papa Bear's cock a kiss before taking it all in her mouth. She sucked him for a few seconds before mounting him, turning around so he could watch her ass as she guided his cock into her wanting cunt. They both let out a soft moan her hole swallowed all eight inches of his dick slowly.

Papa gave Momma's ass a hard slap as she started moving up and down, bouncing on the dick and making her ass shake as she rode him. She knew how much he like to watch her butt and she made sure to give him an eyeful as they fucked. It didn't take long for the turned on female to start moaning as an orgasm rocked through her body, making her cunt squeeze her husband's dick. He groaned feeling himself get close but having other ideas.

"Let me finish in your ass Momma," Papa said giving her ass another swat before taking a bottle of lube and starting to lube up the back hole.

Momma giggled before lifting herself up and letting the cock slip from her cunt and then guiding it to her asshole. She groaned as she lowered herself and let the head pop into her anal passage, slowly she took the dick, letting it open her up. Her hole was burning as Papa's cock slowly opened itself as it worked its way inside.

Mamma Bear kept herself on her feet, knees bent, leaning back and holding herself up with her hands. Papa bear gripped her hips, planted his feet and started pounding upwards into his wife. As he fucked her there was a knock at their door to which he said enter. A sub entered, Raven, who saw the Brush's fucking and blushed a little before talking.

"Gwendoline is prepared for you Sir," Raven said after bowing her head.

"Very good," Papa said as he pounded upwards feeling himself on the verge of coming. "We'll let her sit there for a while. You can return to your duties sub.

"Thank you Sir," Raven said before leaving and closing the door.

"Oh god," Momma Bear gasped. "I love that... being walked in on... oh god, fuck I'm going to cum Papa!"

"Aww... shit!" Papa groaned right behind her. "Me too Momma! Fuck... gonna cum!"

Papa gave one last thrust into her wife's anus and held himself there letting his cock explode deep inside. Mamma at this point was having her own orgasm shaking on his twitching dick as a gush of cunt juice squirted from her. She smiled in part from her orgasm as well as the warm feeling of the thick cream filling her up. She sat there for a second before climbing off her husband and clasping a hand over her backside as she stood up.

Papa Bear stood up and started cleaning himself off with a wash cloth that was soaking in a large bowl of warm water before pulling on a pair of black leather trousers, some boots and a black button up which he didn't bother buttoning. All this time he watched as his wife took the hood off the feline, pulled his face, which was level with her ass, in between her cheeks and order her to drink up all his milk. She wink at Papa as the boy began cleaning her asshole of cum holding the boy tight as he drank the cream down eagerly.

"Good boy," Mamma cooed as the boy drank. "Will you be a dear Papa and give the boy his reward?"

Papa nodded and walked over to grab a Hitachi before walking over to the boy. While the slave was cleaning his wife Papa untied the boy's cock before placing the vibe right on the spot right where the base met his balls. It only took a few before the boy screamed and immediately started going over the edge. Just as the boy crested Papa took the vibe away leaving him on the edge there and cascading over, his cock erupted in an unfulfilling ruined orgasm, spraying his seed and releasing the tension but it would hurt a bit and still leave him horny.

"Mean old papa," Mamma said with a giggle but he knew she didn't mean as she would have done the same thing. "Well time to break the new bitch in."

Papa nodded, tying up the boy's cock again with the string while Mamma pulled the hood back over his head. Papa walked over and slipped his belt on his trousers and retrieved his flogger, blue and black crisscrossed patterned handle with black leather tails, while Mamma grabbed a vibrator, lubed it up, turned it on its lowest setting and pushed into the slave's ass. She then accepted her flogger, which had a black dildo for a handle and purple leather tails, from her husband. She took the panties and cup set that she had worn with her corset and decided to leave them on the bed preferring to have her breasts and waist bare and open.

"Where is Little Bear?" Papa asked pulling his wife to him and giving her a kiss.

"The breeding room," Momma said with a smile after breaking from the kiss. "He got a request from a filly that has been dying to be bred by him."

"That's our baby boy," Papa said with a chuckle. "Well guess he'll miss the introduction. Shall we Momma?"

Papa extended his elbow to which his wife snuck her hand into. With a final mocking call to the salve, telling him they would be a few hours, the walked out of the door. They moved through the corridors, into the elevator, down a few floors then and then winding through more corridors they came to the room. Papa took his key and unlocked the door before walking in and turning on the light. To her credit, Goldie hadn't moved, but now she knew that someone was in the room. She let out a few worried whimpers that echoed against the walls.

"It's good to see you again Goldie," Papa said as he and Momma walked up to the little girl who calmed slightly. "I know you're probably tired and sore, but unfortunately for you your day is not over."

Goldie could only shiver as she felt Papa Bear grip her chin and hold her still.

"The penance you owe my family, you will begin to pay now."

12