The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed hungrily as Rhys' thrust up and down, slow and deep, tongues rediscovering each other's mouths. It had been too long and they both felt the ache and were trying to make up for it, to get enough. But Jamie wanted more.

"Faster," he gasped into Rhys' mouth.

"Faster huh?" Rhys murmured, not moving an inch faster. Instead he slowed down a bit, making Jamie whine in frustration. "Thought you didn't want me..."

"Fuck you..." he gasped, hitting weakly at the big chest before his mouth was taken again.

"I am fucking you Tiny," Rhys growled, slamming all of him in hard and then dragging out slowly. Jamie cried out and keened, his pleasure heightening. "And you take what you fucking get."

"Fuck me... please," Weakly hitting his forehead on Rhys' and back against the wall, he felt his body start to tense and shudder intermittently like he was going to come but it confused him. Pleasure sizzled crazily through his body; it reached his toes, spread through his hands into his fingers, danced from his head to his shoulders, and down his back. Rhy was going so fucking slow and pressing in so deep, making him feel like he was coming yet he wasn't.

But Rhys kept it slow, loving how it felt to bottom out, the depth, the way Jamie mewled in ecstasy when he did it, the way his ridged channel gasped maddeningly around him and sucked him in, the pleading whimpers he got when he slowly dragged out.

"Rhy..." Jamie whispered in panic at his body's crazy reaction. "Rhy..."

Rhys bent closer and nuzzled his face, gasping at the pleasurable effort of it.

"Going crazy... burning up... wontstop... Rhy itwontstop..." Jamie managed weakly and not very coherently, that fact alone sending a series of intense shivers down his lover's back.

"Just hold me sweetheart," came the hoarse reply followed by a soft kiss on that whimpering mouth."... as tight as you can. Don't let go..."

With a woozy nod, Jamie started to reply but was cut short by the electricity that danced through his system. Jamie's mouth opened wide as his mind exploded into stars with bliss and he was unable to close it, short choking cries escaping him as he really, finally began to orgasm. Rhys bottomed out hard as he felt the first spurt on his chin, grinding into the small, wailing, shuddering man and revelling in the cries of release.

Small hands clutched at him, mouth still wide open, eyes glazed and rolling, disappearing into the back of his head as Rhys began to thrust again. Faster this time.

Oh the torture of it, the heaven.

Jamie was sobbing now, utterly possessed by Rhys. He could not stop orgasming. His cock was rock hard and jerking between their sweaty bodies; he was on fire, getting what he wanted and still going crazy with it. He was undulating against Rhys, meeting the deep thrusts that slammed into his sweet spot, biting wildly on Rhys' lips, his neck, fingers digging into flesh then sliding up into dark hair and holding on tight with arms resting on broad shoulders.

As if all this was not enough, Rhys hiked his small thighs higher up so his feet were practically on top of Rhys' taut bum. Then he bottomed out again, hard and then stopped.

"Nnggggghh," Jamie screamed raggedly and digging the soles of his feet into that taut bum, pushed himself up as far as he could go. A bit of Rhys slid out and the big man roared and slammed it all back in.

Oh God.

Oh my fuckinggod.

He was crushed into the wall now; his mouth covered ravenously as large arms held him firmly in place to stop all unpermitted movement.

Then the pounding began.

Muffled ecstatic screams filled the room, fuelling the pounding even more and the small man began to come again without realising it, he was so lost.

The delicious heat of Jamie's orgasm swallowed Rhys like a clamping vice. His cries drowned out Jamie's and soon his legs began to buckle. Jamie's channel was milking him, making his thrusts wild and erratic, bottoming out so hard it was almost like he was climbing up the wall. As Jamie milked his come out of him, his legs buckled completely and gave way, dragging them both down to the floor. Rhys fell to his knees, pumping weakly until the small legs that were wrapped around him crisscrossed and pulled him down hard and deep and still.

They kept kissing for long afterwards, bruising their lips in their need, both unable to stop the severe aftershocks that tore through their bodies simultaneously. They lay there, slowly calming down, intertwined, still deeply joined as one, still kissing.

Until the bell sounded.

* * * *

"Hey Jamie," Roger muttered as he stepped through the bars. Jamie was sitting up on Roger's bunk, arms wrapped round his legs, looking worse for wear. He was thinking again as usual. This time Roger had a good idea what it was about. Probably what it had been about for a long time now anyway.

"Hey Roger."

"Still fighting huh...?"

"Fighting?"

"With Rhys... saw you guys earlier today." He chuckled at Jamie's gobsmacked expression, deciding to explain exactly what he had seen. "I passed by when he was asking you to look at him, and decided to give you guys' space to work it out. Quite steamy you two..."

Jamie went crimson. However, inside he relaxed with relief. He would have died if Roger had seen what happened afterwards. "I'm not fighting with him."

Roger heaved himself up onto the bunk, settling in across from the small man. He looked straight at his cellmate.

"Yeah, right. We both know that's not true Jamie. I know you've been avoiding him like the plague. I'm sure the whole prison can see that. So spill it."

"I just don't know how to deal with all that's happening..."

"Well, you can stop fighting him for one thing."

"How else would I keep him away from me? He won't stay away. Even with that he's starting to come to where I work... it's driving me crazy."

"Then stop fighting him..."

"But I'm not gay..."

"Why is that name such a big deal to you?" Roger groaned in exasperation. They had gone over this 'gay' issue so many times already but it still plagued Jamie. Being gay doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to men in general, it could mean you're attracted to Rhys alone. Just like we can all see he is to you. I mean before you turned up, he was straighter than an arrow and now he can't seem to stay away from you. I think you both affect each other the same way, that's all."

Jamie shook his head shamefully; "You don't even know the half of it." He tried to laugh but had to stop as he almost burst into tears.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when I was put in solitary...?"

Now Roger was surprised. Jamie had never spoken about that night, not once. The most he had done was dance around the issue of them having to have sex but he had never gone into details. Roger had been gagging for more information but when he realised the turmoil his friend was in over it he had not pushed further.

He hid his surprise now though, if the small man was ready to really talk about it, he was not going to get unnecessarily excited and make him enter into himself again. So he acted as nonchalant as possible.

"Yeah, of course, you and Rhys had to do it for the sick warden to watch... that's what started all this isn't it?"

"Yeah... but we did more." Jamie choked on the words. He felt like his face was going to burst into flames in a second.

Roger frowned, sitting up straight with interest. He had been the first friend Jamie had made when he came into the prison when they were put in the same cell. He was one of the few inmates that were not threatening to the small man. Roger was in prison for possession with intent and seemed to be carrying on his trade right there with the guards and prisoners. Unlike most drug dealers he was very friendly and never had a bad word to say about anyone. It could be because he kept his supply small.

He was a slim man, at five feet eleven inches he was still much taller than Jamie though, but then again as small as Jamie was most people were. It fascinated him that Jamie could take that giant of a man Rhys; if he was as big down there as he was tall, that would be no mean feat. And Jamie did not look like he even had a problem with that, which was all the more intriguing. Fascinating stuff this. And it seemed like there was more.

"More how?" No answer. Roger waited, wondering then his eyes widened, "Jamie... what are you saying..."

"We did it the first time... and... and then when it was lights out... we... we did it again."

"Wow...wow...what?" was all a speechless Roger could manage.

Jamie buried his red face in his thighs as he spoke. "Three more times... or four, I'm not sure."

Roger stared at the small form in shock and disbelief, realising even more now how much of a connection Jamie must have with Rhys. Things were getting more intriguing by the second.

"Wait a minute, before we get ahead of ourselves let me be sure I get what you're saying. When we say sex we're talking about anal sex right?"

A hesitant nod. "Not blow jobs or hand jobs anything like that?"

Jamie looked at his friend woefully. Roger's eyes twinkled in amused delight. "So blowjobs and hand jobs as well as five times full anal sex?"

Another nod from a burning face.

"You're saying you and Rhys made love five times in one night as well as loads of everything else?"

Jamie looked away, feeling thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed. "That's bad, isn't it?"

"Who said anything about bad? I would say it sounds fantastic but before I get ahead of myself... the five times you made love, did it feel good?"

Jamie closed his eyes at the glorious memories that immediately flooded through him. He didn't need to even bother to answer; Roger could see the wonder in his face. "It was so... it was... indescribable. I've never felt like that before, it was unreal Roger. It couldn't be real. I mean I've had women and it's been good most of the time, but this... this was just crazy and out... of... this... world. I didn't think I could come so many times in one night. It was like I was a woman having multiple orgasms..."

Roger smiled even wider, watching Jamie's rapt face. "Wowwww, okay slow down a bit. He sounds fantastic. Can I have a go at him?"

He laughed out loud at the subconscious jealous glare he got from the small man. He wouldn't have expected anything less. Jamie had it so bad. He just didn't know it yet. Oh, his small friend was taking the giant all right and loving it too, it seemed.

"So what you're saying is you guys made love all through the night when you didn't have to and you loved every minute of it. Right?"

A reluctant nod.

"So what's the problem then? It looks to me like you guys really are hot for each other. If I were you and I got it that good I'd have been fucking him every chance I could get his dick out! What's wrong with you?"

"I'm not gay Roger..."

"What is up with you and that title Jamie. Okay, okay, let's say we forget the name for now. Are you attracted to men in general?"

A furious shake of the head.

"It's not that bad; I'm gay and proud, you know that. There's nothing wrong with being gay. But I'm different; I'm attracted to guys alone, not women. If you're not at all like that then it's most likely that you are only attracted to Rhys himself, not that you like men in the sense of it. So maybe you're Bi?"

A frown of confusion flashed over Jamie's face.

"As in bi-sexual."

Jamie said nothing but looked thoughtful. His frown returned after a second and buried his face in his thighs. Roger heaved a sigh.

"It's just so... I don't know. I felt so overwhelmed by everything, like I was a virgin. And its not like I hadn't had sex before."

"Well technically you were, manwise. You hadn't had anal sex before had you?"

"No, never."

"There you go, so basically he took your virginity. You were a virgin in the anal sense. Rhys has probably –"

To his amusement, Jamie did not even let him finish his statement. "Not with a man he hasn't!" Jamie said vehemently.

Was he being defensive for Rhys' sake? Why?

Roger chuckled, "Yeah, but still that means he knew what to do and you didn't. And he is probably really quite good at it from what you've said so far."

Jamie blushed, trying to glare at him and failing. He hid his burning face in his thighs again as his thoughts ran wild. He was not going to get hard at the thought of Rhys making love to him in the laundry room. He was not.

"Now here's the big question," Jamie looked up. "Do you want Rhys or not?"

Jamie winced at the question and ran a hand through his hair. It was the same question Rhys had asked him earlier and he had not answered him. He started to shake his head but then slowly stopped, remembering again what had just happened in the laundry room. And in carpentry. Oh God. He didn't have the answer to that. "I don't know..."

He stopped and took a deep breath. "I'm scared... I don't know how to deal with all these new feelings... I feel like I'm losing myself, my masculinity. The things I think about, it's like I'm becoming a woman or something. I can't deal with this."

"You're not becoming a woman Jamie. Do I look like a woman to you? Do I act like a woman?"

"No..."

"Okay. Now, I am gay as we all know and I hate to top. By that I mean I hate being completely in control of the lovemaking, you know, penetration and all that... I have never liked it and I know I never will. So I am a certified bottom and I love it. Now that I've explained that, let me ask you another question... Have you considered doing to Rhys what he did to you?"

Jamie looked at his friend, aghast, "You mean anal...? God, no! ... I don't think so... I..." "Exactly..." he laughed at Jamie's reaction. "See what I mean? It's just the dynamics of relationships. Some people come together and both are aggressive and want control so they mix it up. But there are others like me and y–" He stopped the train of his sentence at Jamie's look.

"Okay... like me who are only happy to be taken care of and there are those who are only happy if they are in charge at all times. People are not all the same, so you should not believe stereotypes. You're not an aggressive or controlling person Jamie, so it's only normal."

"I see what you mean. So..."

"So the fact that you prefer him being in charge or in control is not a bad thing... at all. In fact it's more fun isn't it? Well for me anyway... to just relax and enjoy the attention, you know."

"But it's not just him being in charge Roger, it's like... it's like he takes over my mind. God! It's like he can do whatever he wants with me and I won't be able to stop him. He's taking over my mind and my body, everything..." Jamie shuddered and hid his face again. He was crying now, overwhelmed with facing his feelings so clearly.

Roger rubbed his back quietly and let him cry. "Have you ever been in love before? I mean with a woman...?"

Jamie shook his head. His friend hesitated and then decided to say it since they were talking and all. "I think you might be falling in love with him. That might be why you're so overwhelmed by him."

Jamie stared at him, a vicious look on his tear ridden face "I am not in love with Rhys!"

He moved away from Roger and climbed off the bed, quietly climbing into his lower bunk. He was still crying under his blanket.

Roger sighed sadly knowing those words were to convince himself. His friend was falling in love, hard and fast. Hell, he was probably already in love. Yeah, that sounded just about right.

Jamie needed to get his mind round whatever this was between him and Rhys before getting in deeper that was for sure.

* * * *

Two weeks later

It was movie night and the hall was packed full. Usually it was once a week, at least. For some reason the warden kept cancelling it so this was the first movie shown in about two months. Everyone had been on their best behaviour all week once they heard they were going to have a movie night at last. Getting into the cinema hall was only permitted to inmates on a certain grade classed by behaviour during the week.

The cinema was an enormous, but basic, auditorium with numerous rows of seats surrounding a massive projector. The seats were metal and had no cushioning unlike what you would expect in a regular cinema on the outside. It was not air conditioned, but was kept well ventilated, and since it was not used too regularly was in pretty good condition.

From the looks of things almost everyone had been good; it was like the whole prison was in there. Then again it was not surprising the turn out was so good. This was their chance to pretend that they were not in prison but on a night out watching a movie with friends. The décor did not matter to them; they were all in high spirits.

Well, they could dream couldn't they?

Rhys stayed back subtly until everyone was seated and then watched for Jamie. He called out the guy about to settle in right behind Jamie and they spoke quietly in a corner. After a few nods and a hearty handshake, Johnny went off to find a seat elsewhere. Rhys, thanks to his money, he made his way to that perfect spot. Perfect to him anyway, directly behind the object of his desire.

Jamie.

Rhys had the shock of his life when the movie began to play. He stiffened in his seat as a hush fell through the crowd. Now he could see why there was movie night all of a sudden, the warden was at it again. It was one of his movies they were playing. Fucking bastard. This was the last thing he needed. Now there was going to be even more attention on him. This was why he hated acting, why he had stopped. The attention was horrendous.

He was even more upset because he had not yet told Jamie about his acting career. Seeing him in a movie would be a shock. Damn! Damn! Damn!

Watching Jamie's back, Rhys knew he was affected because he went all-stiff even as his friends began to tease Jamie and make excited comments about Rhys being in the movie. Jamie said nothing at all, just kept staring at the screen in what might have been shock. Rhys would have given anything to see Jamie's expression at that moment.

That was all he was interested in. Not the pats on his back, or the numerous murmurs of respect that were filtering his way. Just Jamie.

The movie was a very entertaining one and after the initial chatter at the discovery that one of them was in it, they all quietened down to enjoy it.

Jamie had had no idea Rhys was an actor; no wonder the warden and guards kept calling him high and mighty. Rhys was an actor. And probably famous too. Jesus. Like he did not have enough problems dealing with what was going on between them, now he had to add him being a rich and famous fucking actor to it all. It was like another burden had been added onto his back. It was difficult to watch.

Then the lovemaking scenes came.

Jamie was frozen as he stared at the screen, hating himself for the jealousy he felt at Rhys' partner. The damned scenes were just too graphic for him. Despite the fact that he was with a woman, Jamie kept wishing that he were the recipient of that loving. He could not help himself as he watched; his cock was getting impossibly hard. Why did the scenes feel so intoxicating for him, as it seemed to for the screaming woman?

He was sweating and beginning to squirm in his seat. He knew he needed to get out of there before he embarrassed himself in front of his friends. That would be the worst humiliation. He hoped he could at least walk out of there. Taking a deep breath, Jamie stood up and made his way out slowly; thanking God that he had oversized jumpers so he was able to keep his erection well hidden without too much difficulty.

Rhys waited a few seconds and then quietly went after him.

No one seemed to notice.

He caught up with Jamie as he reached the bathroom door, which had a guard in front of it. Jamie didn't see him though and went in after speaking to the guard. Rhys followed suit, once again making Jamie jump in surprise for he was just bracing himself to start beating off.