The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful silver eyes stared at him in glazed disbelief as he pulled his hand out of his waistband as subtly as he could manage. "Stay away from me!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mention I was an actor."

"Who says I give a shit what you are! Go away."

"I know I should have said something. We've just not had –"

"What's wrong with you? I said don't care!"

"Stop Jamie..." Rhys said softly. He stepped forward so slowly Jamie almost didn't notice. Almost.

"Stay away from me Rhys," Jamie gasped as his heart skipped a beat. He forced his body backwards and hit his head painfully against the edge of the toilet stall.

"Careful there."

"Don't you dare laugh!" Silver eyes blazed angrily at Rhys as he warned.

He was so magnificent in his anger.

"I'm not laughing Jamie. You need to look where you're going, maybe consider walking forwards instead of backward..."

"Forward into your arms right? No fucking way. Just leave Rhys."

His outburst was simply ignored; Rhys did not move an inch. "I really just wanted to apologise Tiny, come on. Take it easy, okay. We both know being in my arms is not so bad. You know that."

"Fuck you!"

"I so want to do that. And much more. If you let me..."

Jamie went stiff at Rhys' response. An involuntary shudder had seized him and he was fighting to hide his reaction from the hunk before him. It didn't work; he could literally feel his cock twitching as it hardened further, no longer possible to hide. Oh God, this was so not happening.

"You want me..."

"No I don't!"

"Really... then why are you so hard?" Rhys whispered with a somewhat sad smile, looking so calm and serene when he was raging like a freight train inside. His eyes trailed down to Jamie's hips as he spoke.

A flush spread down Jamie's neck as he watched Rhys gulp at the sight of his full-blown erection. He didn't try to deny it, for his hardon would not budge despite his anger. What would be the point? The tenting of loose fabric of his track downs left nothing to the imagination. "That's none of your business." He managed as he began to fidget.

"So you're not hard for me then? What if I said I didn't believe you?"

"Fuck you!" Jamie spat in anger, more at himself because he felt his cock strain at Rhys' words. His voice was so annoyingly intoxicating. Rhys smiled even more maddeningly. Jamie wanted to hit him. To wipe that stupid smile off his handsome face.

"You already did, remember? Laundry room... against the wall... towels." A chuckle. "Or are you – "

Small hands, raining blows on Rhys' chest, stopped him short. All in pent up frustration and anger and confusion and longing and hunger and... everything.

It was easy for Rhys to handle Jamie because he was so endearingly tiny. He tossed the hands away without much effort, but then decided to ignore them when they came back again with even more force. He was interested in other things now because Jamie was staring up at him with those beautiful eyes as he hit him. They were filled with wild, angry hunger.

And he could not resist that.

Rhys reached out almost without thought. He grabbed the neck of Jamie's jumper and dragged him towards him. His stared at Jamie with fierce determination as he bent down, letting their lips slam together. His tongue dove deep, fuelling Jamie's desire and stopping the small man's cry before it could be made.

Jamie hopelessly hit at Rhys' shoulders, as he could not pull away from that fierce grip. The next thing he knew both his thighs were grabbed with large hands, pried apart and lifted up. He had to grab hold of Rhys' neck to keep his balance as Rhys forcefully wrapped his legs round his waist. Rhys staggered a bit and pushed them against the wall, deepening the kiss.

The small man whimpered as he lost his fight, his tongue coming alive and meeting Rhys' with equal abandon. The kissing was intense and overwhelming. Jamie grasped helplessly at the broad shoulders as Rhys took over completely and began to explore the grooves of his mouth sweetly and intricately, sucking his tongue in hunger. His hands eventually disappeared into Rhys' hair, teasing without intent or realisation. Not that Rhys minded, in fact he loved it. In no time, they were grinding against each other, their cocks crying out at the separation by their track downs.

They broke apart panting, lips still so close together, their foreheads pressed hard against each other. Staring at each other like no one and nothing but them existed. Rhys felt like crying, the emotions were just too much all at once. God help him.

"Tell me to stop," Rhys gasped roughly, struggling to hold back from that half open mouth. "Tell me to stop, Jamie."

Rhys waited for as long as he was able. No words came, just that soft, mewling sound Jamie made when he wanted more of him. He knew that sound so well now. His lips crashed back down on that half open, bruised mouth. Rhys teased those swollen lips gently until Jamie yielded to him. Then he sucked the delicious tongue back into his mouth. He couldn't get enough, he felt like he wanted to eat this mouth up. He wanted to devour his tiny Jamie.

He didn't know how long he kissed Jamie for... he loved every minute of it and never wanted it to end. But he was beginning to want more; he kept struggling to keep himself from pulling that slim cock out of Jamie's trousers, kept trying to keep from diving between those small cheeks that were already parted open. He knew Jamie wouldn't be able to stop him in the state he was now, but that was not enough for him anymore.

He had told Jamie he would leave him alone and had already broken his word in the laundry room. He would not go any further this time. Shuddering with the effort it took, he pulled away from the kiss and set Jamie down on shaky legs. He held him tight for a while until he felt the small man calm down a little even though Rhys could tell he was still as rock hard as he himself was.

Then he let go and walked out of the bathroom as fast as he could without looking back.

Jamie crumpled to the ground, wanting Rhys so bad, his shame complete.

* * * *

A week later.

Days passed endlessly. It was torture. Jamie continued to avoid Rhys. But it was different now. He was beginning to daydream about the huge man, getting distracted so many times that he kept getting funny looks from everyone around him.

It was bad.

Rhys' cards were all worn now from his constant perusal of them; he had these constant crazy thoughts of Rhys relaxing on his bed to write them; fresh towel from his laundry wrapped round that agile waist, naked chiselled chest glistening from his shower, strong nimble fingers putting pen to card, writing to him, for him.

Jamie actually longed to talk to him. But each time he saw him he was consumed with the need to run and hide. Jamie was confused at the feelings the sight of Rhys evoked. He could not get his head around what was happening to him. He refused to face it, and was prepared to fight it for as long as he could in the hope that maybe, just maybe it would go away.

This, it appeared, was not to be.

It was a bright day. Lunch was just over and all the inmates were relaxing around the exercise yard and fields. Everyone was busy with their own thing as there were all sorts of exercise equipment everywhere.

Jamie was sitting with his friends but was not concentrating on what was being discussed. Roger knew what was distracting Jamie. Rhys was at the other end of the yard, lifting weights. Roger saw that Jamie kept snatching glances over there.

He wished his friend would accept what he felt for the huge man before someone else snatched him up. After that movie, it was all too clear what a catch Rhys was and the queens were on alert now. He could tell. There were a lot of whispers going round. He didn't dare tell Jamie though, the poor man was stressed enough as it was. He probably wouldn't be able to comprehend men wanting to go after Rhys anyway.

Jamie was so into Rhys that he didn't even realise what he was doing. He didn't realise the longing as he stared across the field was so blatant in his eyes to everyone who as much as glanced his way.

Even when Rhys looked up and caught him staring, he blushed and looked away. But could not keep from looking back over and over again. Rhys just smiled at this and went on with his exercise routine. He also kept looking over, too. Rhys was happy to catch the little beauty staring. Making Jamie blush prettily for him made his day every time.

All of a sudden there was commotion at the entrance. A good number of guards led by Warden Cutler's main minion Squeak walked into the yard, stern faced and armed. Everyone went quiet, all slowly standing up. They could see that this was not good; there were never this many guards. Something was about to go down.

Ace Grimes stepped out from behind them and Jamie's heart sank. He just knew this concerned him. He could feel the fear begin to envelope him as the hulk of a man sneered lecherously at him.

Rhys was in front of Jamie in an instant, knowing this concerned Jamie as well. And anything concerning Jamie concerned him.

"Ahhh Mr. High and Mighty to the rescue, eh," Squeak chuckled, "Sorry man, not this time. Get out of the way."

"What's going on?" Rhys asked as calmly as he could. Ace cleared his throat loudly. It sounded more like a gurgle though, a horrible slurping sound. Jamie cringed and subconsciously moved closer to Rhys' back, his heart thumping painfully in his chest. His stomach churned violently like he was going to vomit.

"The little man here is wanted by the warden..." Squeak said, flicking his finger to signal the guards behind him to move. "Get out of the way."

"So what's Ace got to do with it? You can't –"

"This isn't twenty questions mister; get the fuck out of the way. Guys..."

All the guards, save for two, pounced strategically on Rhys, going for his arms and legs, taking him by surprise. He struggled with all his might as the other two guards dragged off Jamie. It was obvious now why there had been so many guards; the warden must have known he wouldn't let them take Jamie away without a fight. It didn't stop him struggling though. He fought them as much as he could, kicking and punching where and whom he could, not even realising he was yelling at the two guards walking away with Ace smirking behind them.

He had promised Jamie he would protect him. Now this. He couldn't believe this was happening.

His struggles increased as the guilt and pain flooded his body, hurting the guards so much that they started using their batons on him simultaneously. Not that it stopped him though; the physical pain was nothing compared to what he was already feeling inside. He was like a madman. The batons came down hard and fast on his back strategically until they forced him down to the ground.

"Stop!" came a loud order.

The hitting stopped and so did Rhys, heaving on the floor and trying hard to focus. "Oops... Did I forget to mention he's coming along too?" It was the warden and he sounded very amused. "We can't leave Mr High and Mighty out of the show can we?"

Rhys stared through the shield of guards at the hateful man, so out of breath he couldn't speak. The warden seemed to think messing with people was a game, he must have known from the start how he would react to Jamie being taken away. But his relief was overwhelming nonetheless; at least he would be with Jamie, whatever it was that was going to happen, he would be with him.

He allowed himself be dragged along, ignoring the wary glances of the men that pulled him and the gnawing pain in his back. The warden walked beside him like they were old friends taking a stroll, puffing a fat cigar a guard had just lit for him.

"Now," he began, "Mr. Ace wants that pretty little boy of yours for some reason. I personally don't see what you both are so crazy about... but then that's just me. Anyway. I don't usually give people what they want but I discovered that it could be quite entertaining for me. Especially after that night where you both looked like you were enjoying yourselves too damned much. You made me very unhappy that night. And you most definitely need to make up for that, don't you agree?" No answer.

"Well, I sure do."

The guards laughed heartily and slapped each other's backs with camaraderie. Something was definitely up and it was not good.

"What do you want?" Rhys spat, feeling sick inside but managing to look menacing. Not that the warden was even looking his way.

"What do I want?" The warden repeated incredulously, his snigger becoming a wicked laugh. "Nothing much really. I want you to watch."

"Watch?" Rhys' stomach dropped.

No.

"Of course." More sniggering.

He was afraid to ask. He was so afraid. But he had to.

"Watch what?"

"What do you think? You will join a few very important friends of mine and watch our friend Ace have some fun with the little Mr. Jamie."

"No!" Rhys did not realise he had spoken out loud. Oh God Rhys thought to himself. It was like his blood has been turned to ice. He knew Jamie would not be able to get back after that. Not if Ace was in the mix. Not in front of strangers. This was so messed up. He could not even begin to comprehend having to watch it happen.

"Oh yes."

Despite the agony and dread boiling within him, Rhys knew he needed to be calm. He needed to think fast. There was no time. Jamie.

"Important friends?" he queried tentatively as they walked.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, very important pillars of society. All with more money than you could ever dream of so do not even think about offering me crap."

Rhys knew he would do anything, realised he would do anything to protect Jamie from this. "What do you want warden. Name it."

The warden simply shook his head as they kept walking.

"That can't be the only option," Rhys spoke softly, all menace gone. His voice dropped, pleading now. He had to try. "Warden please, I'm ready to pay –"

"Don't you fucking say it or I'll have you thrown into solitary for the rest of your term!" the fat man spat viciously. It seemed like the fact that Rhys had so much money only disgusted him now. "Believe me, you don't want to push my buttons anymore than you already have."

"Please... I'll do anything."

The warden still said nothing. By now they are out of the prisoners' access area and have entered another building. They walked down a long corridor, approaching a large double door where Rhys could see Ace was waiting leisurely with a few guards. Where was Jamie?

"Warden give me a minute, please," he tried again, putting all of his heart into his pleas. A smirk covered the warden's face as he revelled in the power. It felt even better than when he controlled Ace.

The warden stopped and they faced each other. The fat man's eyebrows rose in question.

"You know I'm an actor right?" Eyebrows rose further without a word.

Rhys took a deep breath. "They... your important friends... they probably know me."

Still silence.

"Would it not be more interesting if you had a famous actor entertaining them rather than..." he let it hang in the air, heart pounding painfully in his chest. Even breathing was quite painful at this point.

The eyebrows came down this time, forehead furrowing in thought. The warden thought about it. It had crossed his mind that his guests could very well know Rhys or at least may have heard of him but he was young. His guests were two generations ahead easy. But then again Rhys had done a good number of movies and had even won a few grammys. Bringing an actor in could equate to more dough for him. Much more. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try. There was always Ace to make things interesting if it went awry.

Why hadn't he thought of this before?

Rhys went on. "I'll do whatever you want me to do to him. Your friends will see me enjoy doing what they want. Just tell me how you want it to be and I'll do it. Anything." Just not Ace.

The warden started walking again, not saying anything still but deep in thought. Rhys followed him, his heart in his mouth.

"You want to do this?" Rhys nodded. "You really want to do this?" Another vigorous nod.

"We are talking sadomasochistic sex here Mr Rhys, not lovemaking. Not exactly your forte, considering who's involved."

"I can do it."

"You have to hurt him. Real bad. That's what my friends want. It's that or Ace comes in," the warden stared at him seriously. "I admit I had you in mind initially but Ace seemed a better fit for the scenario. Which I must add, was thanks to you too as you will soon see."

He chuckled to himself for a bit. "The only reason I'm even considering this is because I know my guests would possibly recognise you and that is good for me. But if you fuck this up, I will not only let Ace do whatever he wished with him, I will have Jamie moved into Ace's cell. You understand that?"

He nearly wept with relief at those words, despite the underlying horrendous threat. He would cross that bridge when he got to it, for now, it was one step at a time.

Ace stepped forward when they reached the door, a sly grin on his face. "You up for it Rhys? Think you can watch me be the big bad wolf?" His sneer was victorious as the doors were opened and Rhys was pushed inside at Warden Cutler's instruction. Ace had no idea that plans had changed and Rhys was not about to tell him.

Rhys' heart lifted even if for a second with overpowering relief as he saw his Jamie cringing on the steps of the curved stage at the far end of the dimly lit room, his knuckles white as they gripped on the curtains.

The room was the size of a small theatre, complete with a stage and heavy burgundy curtains all round. In the centre of the stage was a massive black bondage cage adorned with all manner of contraptions. Rhys did a double take; feeling sickened all over again. This was what Warden Cutler meant when he said the scenario had been thanks to him. He was surprised at the place, but more so the cage. It was the exact scene from one of his movies where he had been a serial killer who raped and tortured his victims before killing them. Good grief, it could be the same cage if that was possible.

What the hell was going on?

The warden was much sicker than he thought.

Rhys was surprised that this theatre existed in here at all. But then he was a prisoner and this was outside their access area.

The small man caught sight of him and ran over with a cry, burying his face in Rhys' belly in relief as the big man enveloped him in a fierce hug. The guards let them be this time and they hugged each other tight. Rhys could feel tears stinging his eyes and he forced them back with effort. Jamie was crying as Rhys slid him round him so he was standing behind him. He immediately buried himself in the small of Rhys' back, holding on tight and trying to calm his nerves with Rhys' smell.

Ace stayed by the door though, watching intently as Rhys kept Jamie behind him, his only way of shielding him at the moment. The warden had just told him there were to be changes in the general plan.

"You know you can't fuck him in front of an audience, you're too good for that, aren't you? Think about it, you might actually know some of the people watching this. They might be filming it. Can you see the headlines rich guy?"

Rhys just stared at him.

"See that cage there?" Ace taunted, "That's where it's gonna happen. But I'm sure you already know that, don't you. You really think you can do torture? To your little baby? I seriously doubt that."

Jamie was whispering in Rhys' back you promised, you promised. The voice was almost inaudible but Rhys heard him. It was never up for question anyway; he didn't need to be reminded. He could never let anyone touch his Jamie.

"I'm doing it."

Ace's face dropped in disbelief. That was the last thing he expected. The rage he had been holding back in hope that Rhys wouldn't accept pushed forth and he broke into a snarl and stepped forward. Fat fingers snapped and guards grabbed Ace and pulled him back, handcuffs immediately snapped on his wrists.