The Discovery: Prison Inmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Ace," Warden Cutler said without remorse, eyes twinkling with excitement. "But this is too good to pass up. Maybe you can watch? Let's see how much fun they're going to get from fucking for my crowd. I plan to enjoy every minute."

He turned to the guards "Squeak, get blankets. Let's give them something comfy to soften the cage up shall we. I'm not that disagreeable after all."

The warden stepped forward to Rhys' side, so he was facing Jamie as well, strolling round their tense bodies. He did this repeatedly, making Rhys and Jamie extremely uncomfortable. Rhys reached behind for Jamie's hand and intertwined their fingers, squeezing tight. Jamie was shaking.

"Now, for clarification. We have a live audience of the highest class," he ignored Jamie's gasp, "So you," he pointed at Rhys, "are going to fuck you," he pointed at Jamie, "in that lovely cage over there, for their entertainment and for mine. No drama, no bullshit. You do not address my audience in any way; you do not look at them; you do not even come in their direction. You do this exactly as I want and we're happy. You use that cage and all its attachments. Rhys, I don't think I have to tell you how it works. It's from your movie The Holding Room so I am sure this is very familiar. You fail to deliver and we introduce Ace. You better be worth it... for Jamie's sake. Lights!"

The hall suddenly lit up by lights from the stage, bringing the enormous cage into full frightening view. There seemed to be restraints hanging everywhere, whips, paddles and all forms of chains. It was not new to Rhys but was terror itself to Jamie. There was even a horrible spike covered swing! That was not going to be used on him!

He was hyperventilating like crazy as he took it all in, Rhys squeezed his hand but it didn't seem to help at all. There were things he could not even identify that looked even more frightening when he thought of what it could be used for.

Warden Cutler just raised an eyebrow, "You better control yourself kid, cos if you faint, that kicks Rhys out of the game. And Ace will be happy to give you a spanking fuck while you play dead. So watch yourself."

With that the warden walked out the door, a grumbling Ace scrambling after him and trying to get a word in. The warden dropped his voice a little, "Don't worry, no matter how good he does, you're still going to get to fuck that rat. I have a very particular audience with certain diverse interests."

He gave Ace a pat on the shoulder and turned away. On his signal three guards led Ace away and he walked off with four guards flanking him while the other guards spread themselves in the large room with Rhys and Jamie and outside the door.

Rhys turned around to face Jamie. The worst moment had come – having to explain what he had to do to him. He was not sure how to start.

"Look at me," he whispered, "Look at me Jamie." He cupped the small man's head and turned his face up to his.

Tears blurred Jamie's silver eyes as he tried to focus and Rhys could tell he already had an idea. His small body was heaving like he was going to vomit. "Look at me. I have to hurt you." Jamie's eyes widened and the tears trickled down.

"With all those things in there right?"

Rhys nodded slowly. "You understand its not just sex they want... the bastards want blood. I have to use everything in there. It's a scene from one of my movies and its...it will hurt." Jamie tensed even more if that was possible. Rhys could not tell him anymore. "I'm so sorry. He was going to have Ace use them all on you while I watched."

"Oh God." Jamie tried to be strong but the tears kept falling. "Oh God."

"I'm sorry." Rhys said sadly, "There was no other way. I only just managed to convince Warden Cutler to use me instead. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be Rhys," Jamie sniffed, thankful for this mercy at least. "I'm glad it's you. You must know that."

Squeak came back in with the blankets. Rhys took a deep breath and turned to face Jamie as the blankets were spread in the centre of the cage. He took his hand and pulled him towards the entrance of the cage. They walked a few steps and the small man's legs gave way in his terror as the door opened, this time letting in a string of people led courteously by Warden Cutler. Rhys caught him, pressing him against his body, crowding Jamie so he didn't focus on the people settling in the front seats.

Time for the show he thought bitterly.

"It's just me and you here, Tiny. No one else. There's no one here, just us. You don't look around; you look at me. Keep your eyes on me or keep them closed. Okay, Tiny?" Jamie nodded with difficulty. Tears streamed down his face.

"Rhy... "

"Shhh, I know... don't talk. Just keep your eyes on me."

Jamie tried to talk again but Rhys covered his trembling mouth with his as he climbed into the cage and dropped them onto the blanket, keeping Jamie astride him. There was loud creak as the cage door was locked and he felt the small man stiffen at this and he tried to calm him, stroking his back.

Taking the direction he had given Jamie, he kept his eyes closed; wishing he could block his ears so he would not hear the many footsteps as the people filled the room. The door closed with a click and he heard the warden whisper some orders around as everyone settled in.

Then it was quiet.

Rhys pushed all thought from his mind, pushed away their surroundings, putting all his focus on the small creature in his arms, tilting his head to the side then finding Jamie's tongue and devouring it with all his pent up hunger.

Jamie clutched at him, letting himself be devoured, struggling to do as Rhys had asked and keep all other thoughts at bay. He just about managed to do it, realising the best way really was with his eyes closed. He entered into Rhys' world, the world he had been fighting to stay out of for so long.

Rhys' hands stripped off his trousers and Jamie felt Rhys do the same to himself. Their shirts followed suit. When they settled back again Rhys kept their bodies tight together so they were not too exposed to everyone. His hand found Jamie's slim cock and held on to the hardness, unable to stop a shudder of pleasure as he remembered the feel of it. Sliding his own cock between the small thighs that involuntarily widened for him as he stroked, Rhys braced himself.

Tears prickled at Rhys' eyes as he clenched his right fist, making sure it was in full view of the audience. He splayed his left hand on Jamie's back to keep him still and hit Jamie hard in the stomach with three successive blows.

Jamie choked into his mouth as his body convulsed in shock, pain, and confusion as Rhys went swiftly back to his now flaccid cock. He did not hear the murmur of approval from the audience as they began to get what they paid so much for.

Jamie's eyes remained tightly closed and his small body began to buck and shudder as Rhys stroked him back to life expertly through the pain. Rhys' lips moved to his neck and nipped down at his neck. Jamie gasped out loud and Rhys moved back to face him, kissing him again as he whispered.

"No sounds Tiny," he rasped, not stopping the strokes so the small man was gasping against his mouth "You can bite me anywhere you want. Like you did in the carpentry shed. Now."

He went back to Jamie's neck, nipping much harder than he did before and causing Jamie to groan and bite into Rhys' own neck. A large hand snaked over Jamie's small back, teasing the ridges of his spine as Rhys' other hand worked him fast. He was unable to stop the muffled ragged scream as he came into Rhys' hand despite biting down hard for Rhys's left hand dragged down his back, tearing skin as it went.

The pain impeded his release. Rhys twisted his arms behind him and he felt the cuff straps wrap around his wrists and snap into place. He pressed his face into Rhys' chest as the bigger man pressed a lever that hiked his hands behind him and high up strappado style. The pull of the ropes forced him forward and he cried out hollowly as his shoulder blades twisted backwards at an awkward angle.

Rhys leant back on his heels when he was done so he could see Jamie's bent face. Jamie's eyes fill with pain as this time he hears the sounds of approval. He fought to keep the bile from rising in his throat. Rhys' eyes were intent on him. Jamie focused on those eyes. They were all he had now. Even as he searched through the wildness that filled them, Jamie kept reminding himself that it was all for show.

It's not Rhys doing this...hurting him like this

It's Rhys

It's not... it is

Tears fill at this and he gritted his teeth as hard as he could to keep from crying out again as Rhys strapped a spiked collar onto his neck and pulled down hard, plugging the connecting chain onto a hook in the floor. He was stretched to the core, even as his body shook it hurt like hell. It's not Rhys... its not.

Rhys moved behind him, rubbing his back soothingly as he shifted position. His legs were pushed part forcefully and he gasped at Rhys' gnawing grip on his thighs. Jamie could not hold back the sobs. The fear was building so fast despite his internal assurances that it was his Rhys doing this to him. His body was shaking as he was dragged viciously into position, his knees rubbing raw on the bare floor as the blankets are displaced.

Rhys pushed Jamie's thighs as far apart as he could manage without breaking his legs, choking as the small man stiffened at that limit. Shame filled him for Jamie's sake when he spread Jamie's small cheeks wide open. Sobs increased underneath him and Rhys tried not to wince as he strapped Jamie's thighs next; one set so high up Jamie could feel the leather on against his balls. The other straps were just above each knee and they kept him painfully taut in place.

Disgusted by himself at what he was doing, Rhys stared at the cage door with murderous rage. God, he so wanted to kill every single fucking one of those old bastards for their enjoyment of this. Reminding himself of the possibility of being substituted for Ace again and again; Rhys tried to keep his focus. But he knew it was waning, he didn't think he could go through with it to the end. The idea of actually raping Jamie for sure was unthinkable.

But what could he do?

What choice did he have?

How do you protect someone by hurting him almost as much as another would hurt him? What did that make him?

What did that fucking make him?

What will Jamie think of him after this? He was no better than Ace if he did this. He couldn't be any better.

Jamie thought he knew what was coming next but the blasts of pleasure shocked his mind when Rhys' finger circled his pucker repeatedly instead. He had been expecting him to enter him straight up. His body was confused and bruised. As much as he tried to remove himself from the situation and think of something else, he could not. The only good thing he could think of about this place was Rhys and he was the one doing this to him.

His back arched at more blasts hitting him when the cleft of his buttocks came into contact with Rhys' roving hardness. He began to grind into it as Rhys circled him, jerking as a moist finger gently slid in. The fear remained though, now even more so; as if the gentleness precluded much more pain to come.

And he was right.

Rhys started to spank him repeatedly with the leather paddle as he moved his finger; two brutal spanks for each thrust. Not light low hits, but high vicious ones that felt like they would break his hipbones each time. Jamie was hoarse and breathless from crying. His head lolled forward crazily when Rhys added a second finger and together they attack his sweet spot with such ferocity that he is seeing stars. Unwanted pleasure and pain flood his senses at the same time, each seeking control and overloading his system.

The restraints all over him hurt so bad that he feared he was going to faint. He prayed to God that he did not. He needed to be strong through all this; he had to be.

Jamie felt Rhys bend over him, pressing his face into the back of his neck. Rhys' free hand gently soothed the sore flesh of Jamie's buttocks, unseen by the audience. Some relief came over Jamie and he tried unsuccessfully to lean back into Rhys but the restraints burned and forced him to stay put.

Rhys was able to relax the crazed look on his face with his head bent out of view. He was in such turmoil right now. A tear rolled down his cheek as he let his true emotions out. "I'm sorry, Tiny. I'm so sorry," Rhys whispered shakily, squeezing his eyes shut to control himself. "Take deep breaths for me, slow and deep."

Jamie's sobbed as he took in Rhys' words. It hurts so much that it is Rhys doing this; he wished it weren't but the alternative was unacceptable. Rhys can see him visibly struggling to calm himself and it is heart wrenching. The scratches he put on Jamie's are right before him and he fights the urge to kiss them. "That's it Tiny, just like that."

Jamie was getting woozy. The fingers are still in him, sliding in ever so gently now on his spot and sending waves of fire through his limbs. He wanted to hold Rhys so bad; to remind himself that it is Rhys. Not Ace. It was like his mind was splintering as it tried to make sense of the pain, of the pleasure, of Rhys.

Rhys felt a temporary relief as Jamie's sobs subside into gasps and whimpers. But it was cut short in an instant by stern cough comes from somewhere in the audience. Rhys did not need to look up to know it was Warden Cutler. He was very quick to identify the sounds of pleasure and remind them of the agreement.

Suddenly Rhys swivelled across Jamie's body to face him. Pain ripped through Jamie, as the long fingers twisted inside him for Rhys did not withdraw them. There are tears in Rhys' eyes as they came face-to-face again and it is too much, with the applause loud and clear this time. It is just too much.

Rhys pulled out his fingers and wrapped himself round Jamie, foreheads touching, eyes tightly closed. Jamie shuddered, sagging a little as the position relieved the pressure on his shoulders. "I can't do this," Rhys whispered. "God help me, I can't hurt you anymore."

Jamie took a deep painful breath, his voice involuntarily coming out as a groan for his shoulders hurt like crazy. "You have to, Rhys. Ace will kill me compared to this. Just do it. It's okay. Please."

Rhys opened his eyes and stared at Jamie. He let the small man's eyes soothe his turmoil and forced the imagery of Ace getting at Jamie into his head. Slowly he let himself be overwhelmed by the blinding anger that thought brought, his resolve building along with it.

His face contorted frighteningly and he started to kiss Jamie, bruising both their lips in the process as his large hand gripped over and around the collar on the small man's neck so hard his fingers dug into the skin.

He let out a loud groan of rage at himself as Jamie began to sob again, dragging Jamie's head down to his neck. "Bite me," he hissed, "Now."

A ragged cry tore out of Jamie's throat just as he tried to do as instructed, as three fingers forced their way inside him at once. Jamie convulsed in shock; he had never experienced pain this bad. It seared through him and he fought against the fierce grip on his neck, against all the restraints, trying to get away. No longer able to control himself, he continued to fight even though he knew it would not help. Rhys could not stop. Rhys had to keep hurting him.

Jamie could not stop struggling; and the increasing pressure on his tightly twisted shoulders was horrendous. All of a sudden there was a horrible popping sound. It felt like his left shoulder had dislocated. His mind went into lockdown, maddened further by the fingers still tearing at him. He could taste blood.

Tears trailed down Rhys' stern face as he held Jamie down.

* * * *

As the audience of a few old members of parliament and high profile men feasted on the sight of the two men before them, someone opened the theatre door slowly and peeked through nervously. It was one of the guards and his eyes were trained on the warden, his expression asking permission to enter. The warden nodded and the frantic looking guard surged in and squatted warily beside him, whispering gently in his ear.

"Malloy! What the fuck?" Warden Cutler growled with growing apprehension, eyes flicking around nervously "You can't be serious!"

He stared down at the guard who nodded with a frightened look on his face and then at the crowd of people he had invited. No way could these men find out who was waiting in his office. He needed to get them out fast before they were recognized.

The other guards tensed and were trying to listen at the same time as trying to catch what was happening on the platform. The oblivious group of men simply continued to watch what they had paid for without a care in the world.

"No Guv," whispered Malloy, "She is already in your office. I told her I would go get you but she started nosing around and said she wanted to have a look at the c...cameras, sir. I couldn't stop her Guv; her whole entourage came with. She told me to get out and find you. She has probably seen all this by now, sir."

"Shit. Shit," the warden exclaimed. He looked around wildly, eyes stopping on Squeak, who scrambled over immediately. "Stop them," he grunted when Squeak reached him, indicating Rhys and Jamie. "Stop them now. And bring Rhys over to me in the gym office. Wait till I get these men out before you do that."

He stood up quietly, avoiding the surveillance camera, as if his massive frame could be hidden by stealth alone. He signalled to the guests, most of who looked angry and uncomprehending at the interruption. They ignored him completely.

He swallowed his irritation and went over to them to explain the problem as vaguely as possible. Eventually they stood up with reluctance and sauntered out, facing the direction he indicated so their faces were not in view of the camera. The last two men stared back at the oblivious lovers with some regret before they disappeared out the door.

Squeak literally flew over to the couple, not sure how to get them to stop.

* * * *

Meanwhile, Jamie was biting as hard as he could but the pain was so much so that the groans kept escaping. He couldn't help it; he wanted to scream. He needed to scream. It was almost as if Rhys read his mind for he nudged his head up and claimed his crying mouth deeply this time as the three fingers curled into him again and again, tongue sucking on his and swallowing his cries. Neither of them heard the cage door unlock and creak open.

Squeak had to shout and cough before they heard him. They stiffened as they realised he was right beside them. The guard looked away uncomfortably when he saw they had heard him and just rambled on.

"The Boss said you have to stop now. Get dressed." He mumbled, having the decency to keep his eyes averted. "Rhys, he wants to speak with you in the gymnasium office when you are ready. I'll be waiting over by the door."

He shuffled off without looking back.

Rhys held on tight to Jamie as they came down to reality. It took them a while and Rhys refused to rush Jamie, unstrapping him slowly and carefully. His heart constricted as he kissed the sore flesh where each of the straps had been, tears rolling down his face. Holding the trembling man against his chest, he held onto the dislocated shoulder and popped it back into place. Jamie screamed this time and collapsed into him, sobbing harshly.

Rhys let him cry, waiting until the small man could breathe without sobbing before he gently pulled him onto his feet. He rubbed Jamie's shoulders soothingly as he made sure all the so-called guests had been led away. All he wanted to do now was take Jamie away somewhere and soothe all the pain he had just caused him. He hated that he did not have that choice.