The Doctor Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's very important. Oh dear, I should be writing this down but that's quite difficult while I am lying here on my back. Doctor, can you go to my bag, I left it on your desk … and get me my video camera."

I went back around the screen and went to her bag on my desk. I opened it up and rummaged around, finding it so like my wife's bag with heaps of stuff in there. Did women ever get to use all this stuff or was it for emergencies? I saw the video camera off to one side and reached for it, noticing that in the bag also was the obligatory pack of tampons that women carried, plus a pack of condoms. I guess it didn't hurt to be prepared, even for a woman. Also in there was a tube of KY Jelly, two different sized dildos and an oval shaped object that could also be sexual. I picked up the oval object to examine it more closely and realised it was one of those vibrating eggs that women place inside their vagina for personal satisfaction wherever they go. Pleasure on the run, I guess.

"Can't you find it?" my lawyer called from behind the screen because I had taken so long to examine the contents of her bag. She probably knew what I was doing.

I pulled the camera out, calling out to her, "I found it" and returning around the screen, handing it to her.

"Oh shit, I just realised that you probably found a whole lot more in there too, didn't you doc? Oh my, am I blushing? Doctor, a professional woman needs to be prepared for whatever life throws at her."

She took the camera and pushed record, then handed it back to me. "How about you put it over on that table, facing the lower end of this table I'm on. I guess that's where all the action's going to be."

I did as she asked, understanding that she wanted to record our voices, but finding it difficult to understand why she needed to have vision of my examining the lower part of her body.

"Will you repeat that important part that you said … you know, about her asking you to remove the gloves. Use the words she used if you can recall them."

I repeated what I had just previously told her for the benefit of the camera recording my voice. My lawyer had placed the sheet over her body from neck to toes. "Doctor, I want you to adjust the sheet to where the patient Angela had it when you first examined her, if you can recall."

I grasped the bottom of the sheet and pulled it up over her legs until the edge was at mid thigh level. She had good legs and they didn't suffer from her lying down. They still looked so good and well formed. I reached down to the sides of the table and lifted the adjustable leg stirrups into position. I was getting into the role-playing now, addressing my lawyer by my accuser's name, "Angela, I'm going to need you to place your legs in these, so as to open your body up a bit for my examination."

"That's good doctor, very good. Do it like that, call me by her name so I really get the feel for what was happening on this table." My lawyer let me lift her legs up and place them into the raised stirrups, her calves parallel with the table she lay on, which meant her thighs rose vertically up from the table. This had the effect of the sheet falling back down to her hips, exposing her mons. For the first time as I settled her legs wide apart in the stirrups, I was looking straight at my lawyer's naked pubis, her brazilian immaculately trimmed like she had just been to a hairdresser. Her outer labia lips just slightly gaping, revealing a glimpse of very moist pink inside. She must already have some arousal happening.

I continued relating my evidence, but not without some difficulty as I ogled the sight of my lawyer's good parts. "She made a comment to me about feeling vulnerable when I lifted her legs into the stirrups. I assumed that she must have been examined this way before, but she said that she hadn't … apparently her sister had told her what to expect."

"My God, this does leave a woman vulnerable, doesn't it. Doctor, you are seeing me as only a handful of men have ever seen me." She giggled which drew my eyes away from staring wantonly at her pubic mound, up to her face where she gave me an impish grin, adding "And one or two women too!"

"Really!" I said, lasciviously picturing she and some equally attractive young woman both licking at each other's pubes. My hard cock surged even stiffer in my trousers. "I see that you did remove your panties," my throat was dry and my voice seemed strangled as the words came out. "My patient Angela had forgotten to, so at this stage I had to tell her that they had to come off. I recall her saying 'be my guest' and then she laughed about it, telling me that she never expected to tell a man other than her boyfriend to be her guest as he removed her panties."

"Now for the good bit … you really do want me to conduct this examination exactly as I did with Angela, Ms. Bradley?" I checked, about to get the cold metal vaginal specula from the cupboard.

"Doctor, since I am lying here with my legs wide apart and my cunt exposed…" she did it again, placing emphasis on that word that triggered another twitch in my trousers. "…it would be much better for you to call me Beverley, rather than Ms. Bradley. Don't you think?"

I laughed with her, "Sure, you're quite right, Beverley."

"That's better! Now what is the good bit?"

From the adjacent cupboard, I produced the silver metallic object that I was about to insert in my lawyer's vagina. "I need to open you up a bit … so I can see what's happening inside you."

"Oh shit, is this going to hurt? I don't have a great tolerance for pain, you know."

"Are you still play acting for Angela … or is this the real Beverley Bradley, attorney-at-law, telling me she doesn't want pain?"

"Damn, it's me, doctor. But just do it, I have to go through whatever Angela went through."

I fitted my headband with a torch and a microscopic lens to enlarge everything that I was about to look at. "Sorry, this is going to feel a bit cold going into your warm body." I adjusted the end of the table so that it slid up under the part that she was laying on. Now her arse was at the end of the abbreviated table and I could move between her stirruped legs and approach her spread pubes up close and personal.

I picked up a tube of lubricant and began to spread it over her outer, then inner labia … my current patient whimpered softly, just as Angela had done. My touch in such an intimate region of her body must have felt good. I took some more lube and ran it around the spread opening to her vagina, then gently pushed two gloved fingers inside her and slickened the way.

"My God, no wonder women have fantasies about their doctor. Shit, that feels so nice!"

"I thought you were here in a professional way, to find out how Angela's consultation went."

"Is the way you are touching me absolutely necessary to lubricate me, doctor … or are you taking the benefit of a cheap feel. Although, mind you, I am not complaining either way. I am just checking the facts."

"Totally necessary to smooth the way for the specula to be inserted," I told her.

"Good, I am glad about that. I didn't want to be enjoying this much pleasure for nothing, you know." She giggled again.

I withdrew my fingers and reached for the vaginal specula and pushed it as gently as I could into her vagina, using the adjustable thingo to spread her wide for me so I could see into her passage. Now she was moaning quite loudly, possibly due to the cold of the instrument, but also because it had opened her up quite wide with only minimal assistance from her natural juices.

"I'm sorry if you feel some discomfort, I will be as quick as I can," I told her, going through the role-play completely by staring into my lawyer's interior, but then ignoring it to become personal. "Beverley, you have a perfect lining inside your vag -- err, your cunt," I said as I went through with the examination, "I would imagine that neither you nor your partner would feel any discomfort at all. In fact, that vaginal wall looks to me like it should deliver nothing but intense pleasure."

"It does," she said from above me, "but you are going to have to take my word for it," seemingly attempting to quash any carnal thoughts I might have had of fornicating with my lawyer. "Doctor, we seem to be getting off the track, what did you tell Angela at this point?"

"Oh yes, you're right. I'm sorry Beverley, I did get carried away by the healthy appearance of your cunt." I had become quite emboldened. "Yes, well! I told Angela that I was able to detect a sort of lesion -- like a tear on the soft tissue - on the upper side of her vaginal passage. I asked her if she and her boyfriend had been having any rough sex?"

"Umm, so what did she say to that?" I looked up to see that Beverley had overcome the arousal of my fingers lubricating her vagina and she was holding up the papers again, obviously reading the way Angela had described it.

"She wanted to know what I meant by rough and I explained rough as having him do it to her very hard, almost raping her … or perhaps using some hard object other than a penis. She seemed reluctant to confess, but then she said that sometimes she did feel like having him do her really fast … and hard. I think she said like thrusting it in deep without any concern for her comfort."

"I think I like Angela, she sounds like a young woman with similar likes to me. I don't mind a hard driving fuck from time to time."

I couldn't believe that my lawyer was revealing this sort of stuff about herself to me. It was only our second meeting. Or was she saying these things on purpose -- perhaps to tease me. She already knew what sort of erection my trousers were trying to hold in.

I steered the subject back to Angela's accusations, "I asked her if she had ever used objects. She said that she did try an old dildo some weeks before and I asked if she had tried it on her own, or with the boyfriend present."

"Was that really necessary for your examination of her?"

"Perhaps not … and she asked me too why I needed to know."

"What did you tell her?"

"I admitted I was just curious, wondering why she would find it necessary to use a dildo when the real thing was on hand."

"You really do still have a lot to learn about women, don't you doc? Did you see the toys in my bag when you were getting the camera?"

"Yes I did!"

"Sometimes a woman doesn't need to go through all that complicated stuff, you know, the will we or won't we, making sure that both feel like it, the strain of the man trying to please the woman before he can cum. Then the guy squirting all of his stuff into her. No doctor, sometimes it's really nice for a woman to do it all for herself, on her own, at her own pace, even having two orgasms if that's what she really feels like."

"Angela told me that she was looking for a bit more thickness, she felt that she was going through a phase where her boyfriend didn't quite fill her sometimes."

"There you go, that's often the point for women. At least with a dildo, you can buy the size you want."

"So I asked Angela if this particular dildo that she used was bigger than her boyfriend's cock. Her word for it was enormous. I confirmed that it was probably the dildo and her use of it that had caused the lesion on the lining of her vaginal wall, a tear in the soft tissue that made it painful for her whenever any object passed it again. The lesion wasn't that far in on the roof of her vagina, so every thrust upward would rub a cock against it."

My lawyer on her back on my examination table with the vaginal specula contraption still holding the opening of her vagina wide open, looked up at the notes in her hand once more. "So you suggested a healing cream to heal the lesion and you told her you would apply it for her this first time. Any reason why you did that instead of just writing her a script for the medication?"

"Whenever I recommend a cure for a patient of mine, I try to administer the first treatment myself so they know exactly what to do when they start treating themselves."

"Ummm, this point may be your undoing. This will be hard for me to justify to the panel. Now she says you recommended that she stop having sex with her boyfriend for a week."

"Of course, it was the sex that was causing her the discomfort when his cock rubbed against the lesion. She had to give it time to heal. The wall of the vagina is very sensitive."

"You better believe it, that's not bad for a man."

"I've touched an awful lot of vaginas in my time, Beverley."

She pulled a face indicating extreme discomfort, "Doctor, do you think that you could take that contraption out of my cunt now, I think I've got the message on that part."

"Oh, yes sorry, I did leave it open a bit long." I released the spreader part and it folded up inside her passage and I eased it from within her body.

"Oh my God, that's a relief." She checked her paperwork again, "Angela says now that you recommended she get her boyfriend to go down on her and that she give him a blow job to keep him satisfied until they could have sex again. Doctor, do you always give sex advice to your female patients?"

"It seemed quite normal at the time, I was recommending ways that she could avoid having her boyfriend's cock inside her. As it turned out, she told me that he wasn't in to oral sex at all. I think I made an observation that going down on a woman was one of my greatest enjoyment's. I told her that I couldn't imagine any man not going for that."

"She says that you told her how good she smelt while your face was almost up against her pubic mound. Wasn't that a bit personal for a doctor to tell a patient?"

"She has taken that out of context, that was my answer to her telling me that her boyfriend didn't like the smell of her pubic area."

"Now, any reason why you applied the cream to her after you had removed that spreader thing?"

"Yes, I told her that I didn't need her to be spread open uncomfortably to apply the cream."

"Okay, now she says that she felt awkward at this point because you took your glove off and put the cream inside her using your bare finger. She says that she thinks that's why she became aroused from what you were doing and subsequently had an orgasm. She says here that she couldn't understand why you would remove the glove unless your intention was to turn her on sexually."

"The little minx, she herself asked me to take the glove off." My voice had raised an octave or two in anger at her implication. "I think from memory her words were something like 'Could you apply it without the plastic gloves, they sort of feel funny on my insides.' So, thinking only of a patient's comfort, I did what she asked and used my bare fingers."

"Is that really appropriate, doc?"

"Possibly not, but I was just obliging a patient's request."

"Aren't the gloves to help prevent infection."

"Yes they are, but I washed meticulously before and after examining her."

"And you are sure that she asked you to remove the latex glove?"

"Absolutely, I wouldn't have done that without her requesting it."

"Even if it meant a chance for you to finger a young lady to an orgasm? You did tell me doctor, how horny you had become with women at this stage of your career."

"Actually Beverley, I had never thought of the gloves feeling any different from a bare finger, they make them so soft and smooth these days."

"Believe me doctor, the bare finger is nicer."

"Oh really, so you have experience of that?"

"Let me just say that nothing beats human flesh touching the inside of my cunt."

Yes I did, my cock surged again in my trousers. And why not, this beautiful woman who had my career in her hands, was lying there, legs apart, spread open. I knew that the next step in this role-playing was my applying cream to the area around her g spot, just like I had done with Angela. I had no doubt that this would evoke the same powerful reaction in my lawyer.

I tore off the latex glove, just as I had done that day with Angela. I actually took the same sample of cream and applied some to my finger. Even though my lawyer didn't have a lesion in her vagina, the cream wouldn't do her any harm. She did want to have this reconstruction of the events to be as factual as possible. I reapproached the bottom of the examination table, my finger raised with a dollop of cream on the tip. She had put the papers down and watched me.

"So you're actually going to apply some cream inside me too?"

"Didn't you want this to be a true re-enactment?"

"Of course," she said and she closed her eyes as if preparing for something special.

The fingers on my left hand held her labia lips wide open and I intently watched my finger slip into the luscious wet open lips of her vagina, trying not to leave all the cream at the opening. I heard my lawyer sigh, then a moan as my finger pushed up inside and began applying the cream to about where I expected her g spot to be.

Bingo, I obviously hit the mark. Her arse squirmed around on the table and she let out a guttural "Unngghh!" I got into it more, moving my finger around inside her vagina while watching her reaction, unashamedly trying to concentrate on lightly stroking her g spot. She was in heat straight away, her lower body now constantly wriggling around while hot erotic sounds emanated from her parted lips.

"Doctor, my mouth's gone dry, can you get up here and kiss me without removing your finger?" The words were spoken breathlessly and were accentuated with whimpering moans. The lawyer was definitely aroused. "Oh, you're good, you're very good!"

I had slid up off my stool, but I couldn't get to her face to kiss her without removing my finger from her vagina because her upraised leg in the stirrup was blocking me. To oblige her, I let my finger slip from her vagina momentarily.

"Don't stop!" she almost screamed it out, her pelvis rolling around on the table. "I said without removing your finger."

I slipped around the upraised leg and plunged my face down toward hers, planting a big wet kiss on her dried lips. My hand shot down between her spread thighs and my finger plunged back inside her. Her appreciative moan was stifled by our mashing lips, mouths open, tongues entwined in a sexual dance.

I lifted my thumb into play, touching it down on her emerging clitoris. Her mouth broke away from mine, her head thrashed from side to side. She screamed out, "Oh, you're not playing fair!" They would be her last words before her lower body convulsed under the ministrations of my finger and thumb. Her arse lifted clear up off the table as my lawyer experienced a powerful orgasm. I enjoyed watching her reaction as much as I enjoyed giving it to her.

When her body at last calmed down and her breathing eased near to normal, she opened her eyes and looked up at my face that still hovered above hers. My finger was still hooked up inside her vagina, but my thumb had eased away from her super sensitive clitoris. "You didn't follow the script," she said.

"You're right," I told her, "But you asked me to kiss you and that took me away from giving you oral. Does that mean we're going to have to do it again?"

"Oh God no, that was something else. I couldn't have two of those and walk out of here. You'd need a stretcher for me. The trouble is doctor, this now won't reflect your version of the evidence that I am trying to collect. I am not sure what to do."

"Beverley, I suspect that I have about an hour's worth of patients left to see, do you want to go away and have a cup of coffee and come back?"

"I do have a dinner appointment, but I guess I could … all in the name of research of course. Err doctor, as nice as it feels in there, do you think that you might take your finger out now?"