The Doctor Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I let my finger slide out of her vagina and she joined me in seeing the humour of it all. I went to the bottom of the table and released her legs from the stirrups, rubbing them to restore the blood flow. I left her to get down off the examination table and get her clothes back into position. I scrubbed my hands and returned to my desk. She took a while dressing and I began to worry about the back-up of patients that was waiting outside to see me.

At last she reappeared, she was again impeccably dressed. I was sure that when she went out to my waiting room, nobody would know that she had just had a mind-blowing orgasm, thrashing her head from side to side, her hair dishevelled. "So what time will I come back, about 5.30?"

"Just a minute," I told her and buzzed my pa, "What time is my last appointment?"

"It was to be 5.30, but she just cancelled, so it's now 5.10."

"Great, thanks!" I told my pa and turned to my new lawyer, "There you go, I should be done by about a quarter after. I'll make the last one quick, no matter what's wrong with her."

"Keep your fingers above the desk and your cock in your pants, doctor. Thanks, that was great, you're very good at what you do. I can see why your women patients like you."

"I don't do that to all of them, only the special ones."

"I will look forward to catching up at 5.15, doctor."

"Yes Beverley, this time I promise I will stick to the script."

"That sounds very promising, especially if it matches up with Angela's script."

She left and I returned to the mundane tasks of dealing with patient after patient until the clock rolled around to 5.20 and I realised that I had just seen the last patient for the day.

Chapter 23

I opened the door to check the waiting room and there she was, on time. My lawyer, Beverley Bradley … she was an absolute vision and we were about to embark on a revision of the patient consultation re-enactment.

She came back into my surgery and I closed the door behind her. Where we had nervously shaken hands on her first visit a mere hour ago, now she stepped up close to me, put her hand in mine down by our sides and leaned forward to kiss me with a touch of tongue.

"Umm!" I murmured as we broke for air. "I should have got myself a lawyer long before this."

"I don't do that with all of my clients," she confessed, a glint in her eye, "Only those who use their fingers inside me like you did. That's worth an acquittal on its own."

"I wasn't expecting that we would be kissing like this at our second meeting. Then again, I didn't expect that our meetings would be conducted this way."

"I warned you I was unorthodox."

"So how did you spend your time between visits? Did you find a coffee shop?"

"I did actually. It was quiet there, so I set up my lap-top and down-loaded my cam-corder. It was so erotic watching the vision of what we did before. If I hadn't been coming back here to continue, I might have been tempted to slip my hands under the table and see where they ventured."

"What … right there in the coffee shop?"

"I'm telling you, it was a turn-on watching your fingers twisting around inside me. I've never recorded anything like that before. It was like I had my own porno film."

She slipped her hand out of mine and moved around behind the screen, "I guess I need to take my clothes off again, will you excuse me?"

"Are we still in role-play mode?" I checked.

"Yes, because of you deviating from the script to kiss me last time, we have to pick up on that consultation you had with Angela from where you put your finger with the cream on it inside her cunt."

Not having reached a sexual conclusion myself, my cock had remained quite hard. With her last statement, it surged solidly again within my trousers.

This time, I didn't wait the required time for my lawyer to remove her clothes and I came around the screen as she was picking her discarded slip off from around her feet. She was still wearing her panties and a bra. "I'm not ready for you," she said.

"That's okay, hop up on the table and I'll take your panties off."

She did as I suggested, resting her butt against the edge of the examination table and easing her body onto it, lying back down. She lifted her arse while I grasped the waistband of her panties and peeled them off over her hips, sliding them down her legs, revealing that appealing trimmed pubic mound once more. I lifted her legs back up into the stirrups and slid the surplus section of table in under the part she rested on so that I could sit on the stool and my body could be up close to her whole pubic region.

"If you're going to pick up from where your finger slides up inside me, can you put a bit of lube inside me. I'm not dry, but I'm not flowing like I was before."

I did as she asked and lubed up her inner labia and inside her vagina. Then I eased one finger into her, not worrying about using the cream this time. She didn't need it, she had no lesion and I had used it last time only to authenticate my evidence. I began to tickle her g spot once more with my finger, then eased it back and pushed a second finger into her. She gasped at the thicker intrusion.

"I wasn't entirely accurate before … I forgot that I used two fingers on Angela. One to find the lesion and the other with a dollop of cream to apply when I'd found it."

She murmured a sigh that seemed to imply that she liked my fingers' moves. "Umm! Double the fingers and maybe twice the pleasure."

With my two fingers swirling around inside her vagina, my body had been at arm's length from hers. Now I wheeled the chair closer to her, my face moving between her upraised thighs, her legs locked into the stirrups above me. I breathed hot air on the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs and she let out an expressive gasp.

"Now I'm picking up from where we were earlier. I broke away from the recall of my time with Angela because you asked me to kiss you when your mouth went dry. The only kissing this time is what I next did to Angela before she came. With my two fingers still circling around inside her, just like I'm doing to you now, I leaned in closer and…"

My head closed the gap and I leaned forward and planted a warm wet kiss on one of her inner thighs, very close to her crotch. She knew from her notes that I was about to perform oral, yet Beverley nevertheless jumped at the touch of my moist lips on her skin so close to her most erogenous zones.

Somehow, despite the fact that she was again becoming highly aroused, my lawyer managed to gather her thoughts, "Angela says she told you at this point that this didn't seem to be part of a normal treatment for what she had."

I so very softly let my lips pass across her spread pubes and Beverley gasped aloud. Then I used the lips that were just barely touching her outer labia lips and spoke to my lawyer, "That's a lie. Having begun to accidentally rub her g spot with my two fingers, I asked if she was all right. She said yes she was and begged me not to stop. She said to me 'Your fingers feel nice there'. I told her that I was not supposed to be doing this … and she said 'I bet you're not, but you're doing it now and I don't want you to stop.'"

"Umm! Aahh! That's an important difference between your versions, I hope the video picked up what you just said because I can't exactly make notes right now." I glanced off to my right and saw that indeed she had set up the cam-corder once again, taping us as I was about to go down on her. "Did you put your mouth on her right where it is on me now?

"Yes!" I mumbled, my lips softly brushing against her pubic lips.

"So what did she say?" She managed to get those words out, then swooned as she allowed the pleasurable feelings start to wash over her, "Aahhh!"

"I actually moved it to here," I told her as my lips closed over the emerging bud of her clitoris and her whole body jumped on the table.

"Unngghhhh! Oh no, not there, that could be fatal!"

I mumbled my next few words as my mouth drew the little clitoral bud between my lips, "She begged me to keep doing this to her, saying something expressive like 'Oh God yes!'"

"Ohhh! I can understand that!"

My two fingers continued to swirl within her cunt as I sucked on my lawyer's clit, drawing it in between my lips, my tongue swiping over the sensitive bud and she was breathing hard and panting and moaning. I could feel the throbbing from behind her clit and then her whole body was shaking as she came violently, her arse humping up off the examination table. Her loud cries were almost screams that would have been heard in the waiting room if there were any patients. I hoped my pa had gone home.

I held my mouth against her clit until her body began to calm down, although she still endured little spasms that nearly shook my lips off her. Slowly, I withdrew my two fingers, then I turned my lip lock on her clit into a final kiss and withdrew my mouth too.

"Did Angela come as hard as I did?" my lawyer's voice sounded dreamy.

"It looked to me like she did," I confirmed, easing my face from out of her crotch, rising from the stool and pulling the extension of the table back out, releasing her legs from the confinement of the stirrups.

"Lucky woman, what in hell is she complaining for?" said my lawyer, giggling infectiously.

I took it as a rhetorical question and let it go.

"Oh shit, I dropped my notes on the floor sometime back there, you better tell me what happened next."

"The first thing I told her was that I shouldn't have done that, although I figured that she would have liked it because she had already told me how much she missed oral sex with her current boyfriend."

I walked around to the head of the table, just as I had with Angela that night, "I came up here and looked down at her laying there, a wonderful smile on her face. She told me not to worry, that she wouldn't tell a soul … then remarked that her boyfriend had never used his fingers inside her like that."

Mt lawyer looked up at me, some clarity coming back into her eyes like she was able to focus again, "So she never gave you the impression that she would blow the whistle on you?"

"No never … I told her it was an accident, how I was simply applying the cream and it got out of hand. I tried to explain that she could come to me again and not worry about that happening once more. Imagine my surprise when she told me quite forcefully that it better happen next time. She claimed that she wouldn't be able to put the cream in herself and she didn't trust her boyfriend to do it. She told me that she would come by the next day and get me to do her again. All of it, she said with a knowing look, implying that she was ordering up another orgasm to go with the cream."

"Another session the next day! But that never happened, right?"

"Oh yes it did," I told my lawyer.

"No, there's no mention in her deposition of a second meeting. I wonder why she doesn't include it. So doctor, what happened that next day?"

"The same again, just as she wanted it."

"What?"

"Oh yes, she was quite determined. That's why I am so stunned that she would complain. I did try to reason with her at the end of the first session … told her how her orgasm was just a bonus and that it wasn't meant to happen. But she was adamant that it would, then she got up from the table and got dressed. She was quite warm, came over and kissed me on the cheek and told me how good I made her feel. But then suggested that she would keep coming back every afternoon for the same treatment until I healed her lesion."

"This puts a whole new angle on your case … thankfully! I can cross-examine her as to why she never included the second occasion in her deposition. Why did she not reveal it, why was she attempting to hide her need to have you do it again. That turns her from being the victim to the aggressor and should pretty much absolve you of any blame."

I was thankful to hear my lawyer's encouraging words, but my hard cock still pulsed within my pants. I stole a glance along my lawyer's body, the nipples prominent within her bra and then the rest of her body naked, the sheet had long fallen to the floor along with her notes. She half lifted her upper body, resting on her elbows and looked me directly in the eyes.

"So the big question is whether I am up to you describing to me the events of the second night. Since Angela never mentioned a second night in her deposition, I don't know what I might be in for in re-enacting it. Is it going to be more of the same, or will I have to do something more intrusive with my body?"

"Do you really want to know ahead of time? Wouldn't you rather have me just tell it like it is and have it happen there and then, like a seduction? Wouldn't that be more exciting?"

"What are you talking about a seduction? This is a meeting between lawyer and client, doctor. Don't get carried away into thinking that it's any more than that."

I thought how strange that last statement seemed as I gazed once more down at her near naked body, lying there on my examination table.

"I tell you what, doctor. I think that we better adjourn and I will come back here later in the week to recreate what happened at that second meeting. I do like to work from notes, doctor, so since Angela never mentioned a second session, I would like you to write down a summary and email it to me, so that I have something to work with when I come back."

My lawyer did not return the next day, nor the day after. I had dutifully gone home to dinner with my wife that night without mentioning that I had just sucked and fingered my lawyer to a mind-blowing orgasm. After dinner, while my wife watched TV, I sat down and wrote out a word-for-word description of what happened between Angela and I at that second meeting, the day after my first indiscretion with her.

I wondered if I should follow up to my lawyer with a phone call. She had not returned to my surgery to re-enact Angela's second visit. I began to wonder if my lawyer had dropped me as a client. Why hadn't she called?

Then, on the following Monday afternoon, I arrived back at my surgery after my lunch break and my pa came in to preview the afternoon patient list. She immediately drew my attention to the third consultation of the afternoon. "It's your lawyer, doctor … she asked me to book her in for a double consultation. You didn't really have the time, not on a typically busy Monday like today. But she was quite persistent."

"That's quite okay, I can cope with that," I reassured her, trying to restrain my delight at seeing her name there, knowing that another sexual tryst was inevitable. I felt a minor stiffening in my cock at the mere thought of Beverley Bradley coming into my surgery again. I could already see her near naked body lying on my examination table.

By the time I saw out the patient before my lawyer's double appointment, my cock was stiff as a board, ready for some action. So far my eager appendage had been precluded from contact with Ms Bradley. I stayed in the doorway as the preceding patient settled her account with my pa, then called out, "Ms. Bradley, so good to see you again. Would you like to come through?" just like she was a normal patient.

She stepped into my surgery, walked straight past my desk and the guest chair and disappeared behind the screen. "I know that we don't have long, so I will speed up the process by getting my clothes off while we talk. I haven't spoken to you for a few days, doctor. Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine, thanks Beverley."

"I got your notes on the second visit by Angela, very comprehensive I must say. You obviously have a good memory, doctor."

"Well, I do have a good memory, but I have to admit that I kept a more detailed record of each consultation that could have got me into trouble … more so than I have of normal patient visits."

"Now, I think I have memorised Angela's part in all of this, so when you're ready, we might get started … if that's alright with you, doctor?"

I stepped around behind the screen to find my lawyer lying on her back in a now familiar position, the sheet covering her from neck to just above the knee. I quickly spotted her dress, panties and even her bra all hanging over a nearby chair. She was obviously naked beneath the sheet.

Beverley spoke, "Doctor, I was terribly thoughtless yesterday." Beverley hadn't been here yesterday, in fact not since last week. Yet here she was, saying the words that Angela had on that second visit to my surgery. She had obviously memorised the words I had put on paper for her to describe the events of my second consultation with Angela … a consultation that my accuser conveniently neglected to mention in her deposition.

I immediately picked up on the role playing, responding just as I had that day about a year ago, "In what way were you thoughtless, Angela?"

"Well, you made me feel so good with your fingers on my g spot and your mouth on my clit and I know that you had a very large erection. It was very thoughtless of me that I didn't think to offer to do something for you. I suppose you had to have a wank after I'd left … or did you go home and take it out on your wife?"

"Neither actually Angela," I told Beverley, "I had a waiting room full of patients after our long session. I figured that my time will come."

"It just might," Beverley admitted, seeming to deviate from the script I had written about Angela's second visit. As intent as my lawyer was to truthfully re-enact every word and every action of my incident with Angela, I still couldn't believe that she would really accept my cock into her mouth in the next few minutes … just as Angela had done.

Resuming the role-play, "Oh shit…" I said as I held up the tube of cream for treating Angela's lesion, "…I brought the cream but forgot the lube to help ease my fingers inside you."

"Surely you don't need lube doctor, I'd prefer it if you just used your tongue, that's better than any KY. As I told you last night, my current boyfriend's not into going down on me, so I haven't had the pleasure of a man's lips and tongue for quite a while … until last night of course."

Beverley was so good at re-enacting my conversation with Angela that at times I needed to stop and think 'Is Beverley still saying Angela's words, or is Beverley now opening up to me about her own sex life?'

While I had written this next move as an accurate recollection of Angela in my summary for Beverley, it nevertheless still surprised me when she flashed me a warm affectionate smile as her hands emerged from under the sheet. Grasping a hold of the covering somewhere near her waist, she yanked it up off her body altogether, discarding it onto the floor. My mouth dropped open, my beautiful professional lawyer was gloriously nude as I looked up along her body from her feet. Not even her bra remained. I had not previously seen those two remarkable breasts.

"To warm your mouth up, I thought you might like to start up here at my mouth," she suggested.

I moved up along the table until I stood beside her head. I bent down and kissed her, starting with a soft lip-to-lip grazing that quickly intensified until our mouths opened mutually and our tongues met. How far would my lawyer let this go in the name of collecting evidence for my case?

Our lips were locked for at least five minutes and the intensity of the kiss was passionate and emotional. When our lips were nearly swollen from the pressure, my mouth moved down off her face and climbed the slope of one breast until my lips devoured a nipple. Five minutes more at that one, then across to the other for another five. My hand reached out and my fingers touched the slit of her labia, she was wet … very wet … and more than ready.