The Doctor Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so concentrated on kissing her breasts that I didn't see her arm drop off the table. The first I knew that she was reciprocating was when I felt her hand touch the outline of my rigid cock on the outside of my trousers. Not seeing her hand coming, my body must have jerked in reaction. She managed to tell me "It's only fair … that I get to touch you too" between her own aroused heavy breathing. I couldn't disagree with that.

Just as Angela had done a year ago, Beverley's body was seductively writhing under my mouth and my fingers. The fingers had begun sliding in the groove of her pubic mound, slipping up to her engorged clitoris and then down to her parted vaginal entrance. My lips left her nipples and ventured down along her naked body, licking her navel, then continuing south until my mouth was competing with my fingers for the best bits. Beverley was hot, her arse lifting up off the table rhythmically to offer her pubes for my oral attention while her own hand curled over and her fingers gripped my hard-on tightly.

I twisted my head around, as I leaned over the table, so that my chin was between her thighs and I licked up along her labia lips from bottom to top, terminating each sweep at her clit where my lips squeezed shut over her little bud. She squealed out her pleasure in girlish glee and I continued. Building the momentum as her body responded and an orgasmic storm came throbbing up from deep within her abdomen, surfacing in a pounding spasm that had all of her luscious body, except her shoulders and feet, lifting clear up off the table.

In getting my mouth low enough along her body to attack her vagina from around her thighs, I had moved out of the grasp of her hand on my hard cock.

When the crescendo eased and her arse sank back down flat again and her breathing quietened to normal pace, I pulled my face away from her quim, her juices plastered over my mouth, chin and cheeks. "At this point, I suggested to Angela that she would be ready for me to apply the cream now."

My lawyer screamed at me, "No, don't say it like that … stay in character. I'm Angela, damn you, I'm Angela … now tell me you're going to put cream up in my cunt."

Wow, my lawyer was really into this. Could this be some psychological flaw in her character that caused her to want to play act as my accuser?

I did as she asked, "I guess you'd be ready for me to apply the cream now, Angela?" pointedly uttering the name of the patient that Beverley wanted to be at this moment.

"Go for it," she said, smiling warmly, parting her legs more to allow access to my fingers, "But can you take your penis out first."

Beverley had asked me to get my penis out, using exactly the words that the patient Angela had on that second visit to my surgery. My own fingers unzipped my trouser fly and I began to reach inside the opening, but she stopped me. I had moved along the table, back within her reach. "I can get it from here, thanks," she said and I allowed her hand to rummage around inside my trousers and my underpants until I felt the air on my hard shaft. Her fingers gently exposed it and she began fondling it, her soft hand at last touching my flesh.

I couldn't believe that my lawyer at last had her warm smooth hand on my cock. My own fingers were busy opening the tube, and I squeezed some of the medication -- superfluous to Beverley's well-being - over my middle finger and inserted it into her vagina.

I attempted to closely replicate my incident with Angela for Beverley's information, finger-fucking my female lawyer to her second orgasm in fifteen minutes, simply by applying internal finger pressure on her g spot while working on her pretend lesion. The whole time it took to finger fuck her, her fingers stroked and played with my hard-on, alternating between sliding her open palm along the underside and forming an O with her fingers to push over the ridge of my knob.

Despite my arousing her to a second throbbing climax, her work on my cock had not been urgent and I was able to enjoy her touch without the pressure of imminent release. She turned her head to one side, facing me as she lay on her back on the examination table, still coming down from her peaks. "Bring it up here to me," she said, absorbed, her eyes idly watching her hand holding my erection.

Beverley was still following the script that I had written for her, recounting what Angela and I had done. I shuffled up alongside the table until my body was aligned with her head, my eyes scanning down along her naked body once more, admiring her beauty. She still held my hard cock in her right hand and she pulled on it, tugging on me to press closer up against the table. I could sense what she was about to do and I eagerly pressed my body forward until my cock hung over the table's edge an inch from her mouth.

She looked up at me with eyes that promised I would like what was about to happen. She turned her head back on its side, staring at my rampant hard on as if she was trying to decide if she should continue on this path. Then, seemingly convinced, she moved her head over, coming closer to the table's edge and her mouth engulfed the head of my cock. I stood there mesmerised, looking down as her mouth swallowed up the head of my cock. Her cheeks drew in as she began to suck and blow on my cock. The feeling in my cock was sensational, the pleasure of standing above her, watching her mouth swallow me made me nearly delirious with pleasure. I knew it was inevitable that I would cum, but I doubted that I could control the timing.

While it was great to watch, it was even better to feel her lips and tongue and teeth sucking and licking and grazing the tender flesh of my hard cock as I prodded gentle thrusts into her willing mouth. Boy, she was great at giving head and she worked me well, gradually building me up to peak arousal only to let my expectation of release subside. Then she would build the pressure once more until I was screaming for her to let me cum in her mouth, thrusting my cock deeper toward the back of her throat.

At last, she tired of playing games with my arousal and painted the underside of my cock with her wet tongue until it jerked and spasmed erotically into her waiting mouth and throat. I was able to look down and watch, through heavy lidded eyes, as my hard cock exploded it's cum deep to the back of her throat. I watched her neck … the muscles in her throat working hard, swallowing my deposit as I ejaculated still more to replace the first load that my cock had jettisoned into her.

My hands reached out to grip the table edge, my legs trembling, struggling to hold my body up as she milked my shaft. As her lips finally withdrew along my deflating cock, sucking the last of my cum from my shaft and tip, I could see my whitish residue around her open lips.

"You give great head," I told her, "much better than Angela did. Her boyfriend didn't like it, so she didn't have much experience. Your's must love it, you're so good at it."

"I had forgotten how much I enjoyed doing that," she replied, still sticking to the script, but again causing me to wonder if this was Beverley quoting Angela or Beverley expressing her own feelings. Her tongue snaked out to lick up the last bits of cum that clung to her lips and she swallowed it like it was nectar from the gods. "I think you liked it too" … at last she had uttered some words that I had not included in my script.

"Have we finished play acting now, is this just my lawyer and me having a meeting in my office?"

"Yes doctor, just a simple business meeting that saw me enjoy two orgasms and give you my best blow job."

The preceding events between my attorney and I turned out to be a great rehearsal for the very serious matter of the Medical Tribunal's inquiry into allegations that I inappropriately dealt with a female patient. Angela was stupid to have neglected to mention that there had been a second consultation at her own instigation. Beverley Bradley earned every penny of her $10,000 a day court fee by tearing Angela apart in the witness box until she was an incoherent blubbering young woman.

By the end of a gruelling day in the witness chair, Angela admitted that in a momentary rage with her boyfriend months after the event, she let it slip about the lesion causing her some pain during their intercourse at that time. She boasted to him how the doctor had treated her with the cream, but she had elicited a side benefit of attention to her g spot on more than one occasion. She confessed to being the instigator.

Her allegations were thrown out. I was issued with a warning that the Tribunal would be watching me closely for any further suggestions of impropriety. Otherwise, I was free to resume my busy medical practice with little harm done, other than a financial dent in my wallet of nearly $14,000 in fees to Beverley. Yes, in addition to her court appearance fee of $10,000 per day, she also billed face-to-face meetings at $200 for every ten minutes. You guessed it, I was billed for her time while giving her those orgasms during the re-enactments.

Can you believe that? But I got her back, I billed her for two consultations … double length at that at $110 each. Somehow I think that I may be behind on the deal.

There is still more to come in this story and it will be continued when I recount the weird celebration party for my acquittal thrown by my attorney. My faithful and conservative wife attends too and is actually tempted into a stranger's bed.

Not quite the end … wait for Episode 7