The Doctor Is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She located his prostate, but detected no abnormalities as she probed it. Then she pulled her finger slowly out part way, and then reinserted it again slowly, in and out and in and out, as if she were masturbating him with her finger. David could feel stirrings in his groin, and squeezed his eyes shut in horror as his cock began to waken from its sleep.

When she pulled her index finger out completely, she reapplied the gel and this time inserted two fingers slowly past his tight ring. He clenched against her assault for a moment and then suddenly relaxed, as if he realized the hopelessness of his resistance.

"What I'm trying to do now, David is to loosen your canal just a bit for a procedure we'll do shortly. But it will help with taking in the enema nozzle too." After a moment she withdrew her gloved fingers, then rubbed them onto a specimen card, which she laid carefully aside. "I'll have the lab test that for blood. Bleeding in your colon could indicate several issues that might result in fever," she told David.

She checked the hanging bag to make sure it was secure, and the clamp to make sure it controlled the flow of water sufficiently, and then she came at David with two large blue paper and plastic sheets and gestured to David to lift his hips a bit. He complied. The blue sheets were placed on either side of the gap, protecting the black leather examination chair and David as well.

She could see David cringe as she approached him with the enema nozzle. "I'm sorry, David," she said, "but there are several good reasons for doing this. I need the first enema to give me a clean and unobstructed view of your colon to see whatever might be going on down there, and," she paused while she adjusted the head of the nozzle and placed one hand on his right cheek, "more importantly, I need to get your fever down in a hurry. Cold water levages are very helpful in that regard. That's why you're getting a second enema."

David shuddered visibly at her words. She pulled his butt cheeks apart to get a clear view of his anus, and then quickly pressed the nozzle unceremoniously into his rectum. He flinched again as it entered him.

"I'm going to unclamp the water now, but I'll keep the flow slow so you don't have much cramping. I think you should be able to handle the whole bag, but let me know if it's too much."

David was distressed as the warm water entered his bowels. It was not horrible, but it was invasive, and degrading. If he didn't have a reputation as a tough guy, he might have cried at the indignities he was being made to endure.

"Okay, David, that wasn't so bad was it?" Dr. Alex asked him finally, as she squeezed the last of the water out of the bag and into his intestines. "Now I need you to hold that for as long as you can, but I've used a special nozzle that will act as a plug until I remove it, so don't worry about leakage."

After a few minutes, David moaned, in obvious discomfort from the cramping. The doctor massaged his abdomen to relieve the cramps, and David's member began to stand up again.

"Jake," she said now. "I need you to help me turn David onto his back, and pull him upright a little so his butt is directly over the opening in the bench. I'll lift up the head of the bench so he can sit up more comfortably. Pretty clever, isn't it?"

Jake nodded at her in agreement as he undid the restraints on one leg.

"Okay," she said, when David had been properly situated. "Back to finishing the process." She reached down and grabbed the section of the enema hose that now hung about a foot below the seat, deflated the balloon sealing David's opening, and removed the nozzle from his anus.

When David's bowels had emptied, she removed the green gloves she wore and tossed them into the trash. She washed her hands, and then put a clean pair of gloves on.

The doctor spoke to David again. "The next one will be less volume, but you'll have to hold it for at least ten minutes for it to do any good. I want to warn you now that the water is going to be quite cold, and that will make you pretty darned uncomfortable. But you don't want to end up in the hospital do you? This will get your fever down in a hurry."

"Jake?" Dr. Alex asked, "can you help me put him back on his side for this enema? We sure are getting a work out aren't we?" They lowered the head of the bed again, and turned their patient on his side.

"Damn!" she interjected, "I almost forgot to take your temperature again, David." He looked uneasy, so she reassured him. "With your fever so high, I really need to use the rectal thermometer again, but if your fever has gone down a bit, you might not have to have the second enema, so it's worth checking."

Without giving David time to think about it, she stuck the instrument into his rectum again. "If your fever goes to 106, you go straight into the hospital, and if you think what I'm doing is bad, wait till you see what they do to get your fever down." She laughed. "This is child's play compared to their procedures."

"Oh dear," she said when she finally removed the thermometer. "Your fever seems to be going up a little...it's 105.4 now. Not good David. Are you sure you don't want to tell me where it hurts?" She waited, but he said nothing.

"Okay then, Jake, I need you to fill that bag with the coldest water you can get. Are there any bottles of water in the fridge?"

There were two, which, added to the tap water made the water in the bag quite cold. "Here we go, David," she said, as she pulled aside his right cheek again to get a clear view of his rectum. "Relax, David, we're almost finished with all this," she said as the nozzle entered his colon.

The cold water hit David's insides like someone dragged an icy knife through his intestines. He groaned, and the look on his face told the Doctor that he was in serious pain.

"It's almost over, David," she soothed him. "The bag should take just a couple more minutes to empty, and then you just have to hold it for ten minutes." David looked at her with pleading eyes, the discomfort he felt more than evident on his face. After a minute or two, he began to shiver uncontrollably from the drastic cooling of his core.

When the time had passed finally and David's ordeal was nearly ended, the doctor and the guard readjusted him onto his back so his butt was again positioned over the opening in the bench. The relief David felt when he was able to expel the cold water was written on his face.

"Jake, I'm thinking we could make this easier on ourselves if we leave him on his back now and just have him put his feet flat on the bench, with his knees in the air. Do you think we can do that?"

The two did it easily, and Alex thought she would not need David turned again for the rest of his exam.

She spoke to David again. "I still have to get some clean samples from you, so in a minute I'm going to insert a probe into your bowel farther than my finger can go." While she spoke, she began changing her gloves again.

"But to get a clear view of where I want to get the specimen, I'm going to use this speculum to open up your colon a bit." She lifted up a shiny chrome tool that looked like a narrow duckbill.

"This doesn't hurt, David, so just relax. The hardest part is that I can only use water for lubricant." She stood at the end of the table and pushed his knees much further apart, leaving him feeling incredibly vulnerable.

"Okay, David, take a deep breath in, then blow it out, and push with your ass as if you were going to the bathroom" He looked at her with obvious hatred, but he did what he was told.

She pushed the end of the tool into his rectum, and then opened the speculum as wide as she could inside him, and tightened the screw that held it open. David grunted his objection to the intrusion. He felt full, as if he needed to go to the bathroom.

"Since it would contaminate the specimen, I have to do this part without lubrication too," she said, "so I hope I stretched you out enough that this next part isn't too terribly painful. It will most likely scratch more than anything, but sometimes it doesn't glide easily and kind of irritates your colon going in and coming out. Let me know if that happens and I can treat the irritation for you."

She shined a small flashlight into his rectum to see his colon clearly. David was mortified, but it was just another procedure as far as Alex was concerned. When she determined a suitable location for her scraping, she returned to the metal tray and retrieved what looked like a silver baton, with a tiny brush attached to the end.

She inserted the rod deeply into his canal through the opening created by the speculum, rubbed it over his tender intestinal wall aggressively like a scrub brush, then pulled it back quickly. David yelped as it exited his passage.

After she inspected it carefully to make sure she had the sample she needed, she released the brush head end so that it dropped cleanly into the small plastic bag she used to contain it for the lab. She sealed the bag, and then placed both the bag and the rod back on the table. Then she carefully closed the speculum, and removed it from David's colon.

"Okay David, one last thing. I need to keep a close eye on your temperature now. It's too high just to check it every now and then." She held up something that looked like a six inch long white rod with a white wire attached to one end. "This is called a rectal probe. It tracks your core temperature and warns me if it goes up at all. I'm going to insert it into your rectum now, and it will stay there until I remove it."

David decided there was no point in objecting to her intentions. It was clear she was not open to negotiation on this plan, no more than she had been on anything else she had done to him. He felt humiliated, perhaps even emasculated a little, but he just hoped it would soon be over.

When she place the thermometer inside him and taped the sensor wire to the inside of David's thigh, she spoke to the officer.

"Now Jake," she said. "I think what I'll do is take a blood sample and some urine first, and then I'll take all the specimens to the lab and see if they'll rush them through. Maybe we'll get some answers for this fever." She patted David gently on the shoulder.

"Okay, so first I'll get a blood sample." She picked up a syringe and soft rubber tubing and laid the syringe with a large gauge needle down for a moment while she tied the rubber tubing tightly around his upper arm. When a suitable vein popped up, she inserted the needle into his arm, released the rubber tubing tied around his bicep, and collected several vials of his blood. She set them aside and then turned back to David.

"Now I need a urine sample. I'm sorry, but I need a clean catch, David, and since you can't exactly take care of it yourself, I'll just have to go get it." She picked up a thin, clear plastic tube, about 3 feet long.

"Where the hell do you think you're going to put that?" David said threateningly.

"As Jake would say, 'anywhere I want' she snapped back, "but it's going into your penis so I can get to your bladder. If you behaved yourself and didn't hurt people," she said, "you would be able to do this yourself."

David stared defiantly at her for a long moment, and then dropped his gaze again. "I would never hurt you," he said very quietly. Alex was fairly sure she heard him correctly, but she did not respond.

She stepped between David's legs at the foot of the exam bed, and he shut his eyes tightly as she once more pushed his knees far apart.

"This hurts a little David, but it isn't going to kill you. There are worse things I could do to you," she said as she lifted his penis away from his crotch. "I promise I'll be as gentle as I can."

She wiped the head of his penis with an alcohol swab, and then washed the whole penis down again with a cotton swab soaked in beta dine. Then, without fanfare, she picked up the narrow tube from the tray and started threading it through his penis.

The pain was severe, but just as David was about to cry out, the tube finally entered his bladder, so that the dreadful irritation in his penis abated a little. She collected the clean sample, and then to David's dismay, began to pull the tube right back out again. It hurt coming out just as much as it had when she put it in.

When she finished, Alex set the sample and the tube carefully aside and turned back to examine David's crotch. (Might as well check out his genitals while I'm at it,) She said to herself. She looked at the underside of his penis for lumps or lesions, stroked his thickening member slowly to pull his foreskin away from the head and to enlarge his opening for visual inspection, and generally prodded and poked all around his privates. She asked him twice to cough as she pushed her fingers deeply into his lower abdomen on either side of his precious sack, and then turned to his balls, which were quite large. She wondered when the last time David had cum, but didn't ask. Her curiosity was personal, not professional.

David was aroused once again by her attentions. He could not believe such a beautiful woman could have her hand on his cock and be so clinical about it. If he could rid himself of the restraints, he would show her how much he wanted her, and what being with a real man could mean. He sighed out of frustration.

When she began to carefully inspect his testacies, she felt his cock slowly growing in her hand as soon as she lifted it up and moved it to the side to keep it out of the way of examining his balls.

"Here Jake, hold this for me," she said, indicating David's cock. "I seem to be stimulating him a bit, and I don't want him engorged before I get finished examining him."

She looked down at her hand. "Oops" she said, "too late I guess." She rechecked his circumcised cock now that it was enlarged, pulling down the foreskin again and examining the opening carefully as the shaft swelled impressively toward its full size.

She turned to look at David's face. "At least I'll be able to get the last sample I need after all. I thought I would have to wait a bit. I need a semen sample, David, to eliminate a couple of venereal diseases that could be responsible for your fever.

I know you won't be happy about this, but neither of us has a choice, so I don't want any trouble from you." She warned David, and then continued, "There's a drug that would make you ejaculate, but I don't have any here. I wish I did."

"Any thoughts, Jake?" she said. "He can't exactly masturbate with his hands tied."

"Well, I guess I could finish him off for you if you want," Jake answered hesitantly, as if he was willing to make a sacrifice for the general good. He stared at David's enormous cock. "It looks like he's halfway there already," he said and grinned.

"I guess that would work too," she answered. She smiled at Jake, and then turned to David. She had known the minute she saw the guard that his inclinations were definitely leaning toward men.

"Would that be okay with you David? Would you mind if Jake brought you to orgasm?"

David didn't answer. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't gay, but he had been curious for a long time what it would be like to be with a man. All he knew for sure was that the constant attention to his genitals had brought him several times to the point of orgasm, and each time abruptly, painfully, it had stopped a moment too soon. He was more aroused and sexually frustrated than he had ever been. Having the beautiful doctor take care of his need would have been much preferable, but he guessed this would suffice.

"Do what you have to do," he answered finally.

Jake pulled a chair up next to the bed, and sat down, picking up David's large beautiful cock as he did so. He couldn't believe his luck. He got to play with this wonderful shaft on doctor's orders, and company time. He gently stroked the stiffening rod in his hand, closing his eyes to concentrate on the warmth spreading in his own groin.

Alex could see the bulge in Jake's pants growing. David had closed his eyes too, partly from embarrassment, and partly to focus on the pleasant feelings emanating from his crotch with Jake's persistent stroking. He was unused to stimulation by a man, or having an audience watch as he climaxed. With their eyes closed, neither of the men noticed the doctor's lustful expression as she watched them interact.

After a bit, David's cock was full and hard and magnificent. It was nearly three inches across, and well over eight inches long. Alex looked longingly at the organ standing straight and tall now in Jake's capable hand. It had been months since she had been with anyone, and she missed the warm tingle she felt when there was a man deep inside her; the passionate, overwhelming release as her orgasm rippled through her body.

(What I wouldn't give to be riding that amazing rod,) she thought. She felt her arousal flare in her groin again and tried unsuccessfully to dispel it. She had work to do! Unconsciously, she flexed and released her pelvic muscles to arouse herself to orgasm, even while she chastised herself for getting carried away.

David brought her back to reality with a sensual groan. As Alex watched the two men again, she felt herself giving in to her desires, uncontrollably compelled to participate in their sexual fulfillment.

She leaned over and moved Jake's hand out of the way, then put her lips on David's cock, kissing it gently from tip to stern. Then she licked it and flickered her tongue on the way back up the heavenly shaft, moaning her delight as she did. David looked at the doctor with lust and longing in his eyes and shuddered as she pleasured him.

Abruptly, Jake pushed the doctor's head into his own lap, where his unzipped pants revealed a substantial cock of his own. It was not as big around as David's, though every bit as long, but Alex wanted David, not Jake.

She tried to escape Jake's grasp, but to her dismay, the guard thrust his engorged penis against her lips relentlessly and begged her to service him. Finally, she gave in to him and put her lips over his cock. Jake moaned at her caress, and felt the trembling beginnings of what he knew would be a glorious orgasm.

As the sensations built, Jake removed one hand from David's cock for a moment and put it on the back of Alex's head, forcing her mouth down over his throbbing shaft. She felt Jake's member slide steadily into her throat, first gagging her with the invasion, then as she breathed through her nose as Jake instructed, gliding more easily until she was able to take in much of the nine inches. She found herself succumbing to the sexuality of this exchange, but she still longed for David. Jake began to tremble and Alex was thankful he was about to cum.

Just as she thought it, he began to shoot his cum into her mouth, holding tight to her head, and groaning with his overwhelming pleasure. Over and over he shot his seed into her mouth, and with Jake's hand still holding her head firmly down on his shaft, all she could do was swallow.

While Alex serviced Jake, the guard had not relinquished his one-handed grip on David's cock, though he had been momentarily distracted by his own orgasm. David's cock still bulged in Jake's hand, however, and David looked eager to be relieved of the incredible longing in his groin.

Released by Jake finally, Alex returned to David's lap in earnest now, using her mouth to caress David's cock. David twisted back and forth in his restraints, unable to relieve or respond freely to the pressure building within him, and groaned loudly when her tongue finally pleasured him to orgasm.

Jake's cock began to stiffen as he watched David and Alex, just as David's cock began to shoot white bands of semen onto his own stomach. He offered his swelling cock to David, and David opened his mouth to receive it.