The Doctor Is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex pushed Jake aside just long enough to grab David's cock and aim it into a specimen cup, so she could have the semen sample she needed. Then Jake returned to receive David's sensual attention with his lips and tongue on Jake's growing cock.

Meanwhile, the doctor began to squirm with her own unresolved sexual arousal and frustration. Jake could see her obvious distress, so he lifted up the tails of her white coat and shoved his hand down inside the front of her slacks, immediately sensing the wetness flowing from inside her. He gently pushed his fingers past her swollen outer lips and deep into her vagina, pressing two fingers into her glorious pussy while his thumb stroked her clitoris until she writhed in pleasure.

Between David's administrations to his cock, and his own exploration of Alex's wonderful pussy, Jake felt himself tingle all over, a precursor of the explosion to come. And cum he did, shooting his white fluid into David's mouth just as Alex cried out softly from her equally incredible orgasm.

Afterwards, when they had sufficiently recovered, the two prison employees cleaned themselves up, and rearranged their clothing. Then Alex dampened a cloth and gently wiped both Jake's seed and David's own seed from David's chest, his mouth, and even as far as one of his thighs.

"Well!" The doctor finally said. "Back to the business at hand. Where were we again?"