All Comments on 'The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 02'

by warpedmuser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You should definitely continue the story!!

AethurAethuralmost 8 years ago
Bittersweet

Enjoyed the story so far. I guess as far as stories go in the NC category, this is a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job!

I do a lot of reading in my spare time and I have to say, this is one of the best stories I have found on this site. You do great in detail and seem to know how to keep it realistic while fitting into the boundaries of a NC fantasy. Hope to read more from you.

princesskittenmeprincesskittenmeover 7 years ago
Best story!!

Omg i have no words!!this was soo beautifully written 😭😭😭😭....pls pls dont end the story,i beg u pls dont!!!!hope u update soon 💕💕💕💕.love jake and vanessa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tears

I'm in tears that was sooo bitter sweet loved it! Literally I'm crying😪that was so sweet😇Amber😚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm in love

This has been my fantasy since I was 13 years old. A tender older man who takes his time and shows me great love and compassion while pleasuring me and teaching me what it's like to be in a healthy sexual relationship. As a 21 year old women, I have to say bravo. Absolutely flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more!

Perfect build up and good story telling. Loved it. It is a fantasy of many many women I know ... keep it coming.

asraidevinasraidevinover 6 years ago
oh gosh

I wasn't expecting that ending. He needs to move. LOL. :) Or was she using him for experience, just playing at being innocent?

warpedmuserwarpedmuserover 6 years agoAuthor
Dear asraidevin

In Part 1 I have given Vanessa's backstory about her sheltered life and being a virgin and in Part 2 we find out Vanessa has never been to prom, never dated and never been kissed. If you still think that she is just playing with Jake, then I guess I didn't do a great job at writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

OMG! This is by FAR one of the warmest and best romance stories I've read anywhere on internet, esp. on an erotic story site! What a find!! Lovely description, very warm and realistic emotions, so much maturity and fun and erotic at the same time. Filled my heart with warmth, truly a rarity on such website. Keep writing such stuff, see a great romantic writer in the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great, i love older men sucking nipples and eating young girls' cunts and this guy is a doctor, i love him ... he sucks so well, and he fucks so well, and he needs her to feed him her milk filled titties ... engorged nipples the more he sucks her nipples the fatter they get and he love fat engorged nipples to suck on and he even invited his friends to enjoy her titties and fuck her sweet pussy/cunt ... oh ... spread those lips and savour the flavour ... of the honey ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous