The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, Vanessa leaned closer and brushed her lips against his. His hand cupped her jaw as he deepened the kiss before going down to caress her breasts. Vanessa moaned and Jake took the opportunity to pull her hand away from his cock. He guided her to lie back on the bed again, slowly shifting her legs so that they were placed on either side of his hips as he sat facing her. The blonde curls that covered her most intimate part looked just as he remembered.

"So beautiful," he murmured as he looked down at Vanessa's naked form, splayed on top of the rumpled sheets. He reached down and dragged his fingers lightly down her neck, along the valley between her breasts and down to her stomach. He smiled, pleased to see her eyelids drooping with desire. His fingers reached the juncture of her thighs and slid through the curls. "You're wet already, Vanessa," he told her. "Are you turned on from touching me?"

Vanessa blushed. "I think so; I like touching you."

"I'm glad to hear that. I like touching you too," Jake said with a smile. He slid his fingers through her folds and pushed in gently. Hot flesh, wet with desire greeted him. "You like me touching you as well."

Vanessa gasped when he moved his finger inside her. "I-I do, Jake."

He slid his finger out to play with her clitoris, spreading the natural lubricant produced by her body throughout the nub and its surrounding area before dipping back inside with two fingers. "Such a good girl, Vanessa," he praised when her muscles parted easily for him.

Vanessa closed her eyes and moaned. When his fingers brushed against her g-spot, she raised her hips instinctively. "Yes, you remembered that day, don't you, sweet girl?" Jake said in amazement. "You want more? I'll give my good girl what she wants." He shifted his body downwards and settled himself between her legs. "Put your legs over my shoulders," he told her. As soon as she complied, he dipped his mouth to cover her pussy, not allowing Vanessa a moment to adjust in his impatience to taste her on his tongue again.

"Jake!" Vanessa drew her legs up in panic to get away but he grabbed hold of her thighs, forcing them wide open. He could hardly feel her tugging his hair as she whimpered. Despite her obvious reluctance, her body responded to the stimulation and soon his taste buds were drenched with her sweet essence, which in turn heightened Jake's arousal by the control he had over her.

Vanessa's protests turned into moans when Jake slid two fingers inside her. Finding her g-spot again, he pressed his tongue to her clitoris, stimulating these two sensitive nerves at the same time. Her breathing became ragged as her climax neared.

"Oh, Jake, please...it's too much," Vanessa gasped.

"Don't fight it, Vanessa," he bit out, desperate to own her pleasure. "Let it happen." Vanessa let out a sharp cry and her body stiffened. Jake felt a tiny spurt of liquid land on his tongue. "That's it, baby. Beautiful, oh, you're my beautiful, sweet girl," he murmured. He didn't stop stimulating her with his fingers, drawing out her orgasm.

While she was still delirious from the pleasure, Jake quickly grabbed the lube from one of the drawers and smeared some on his cock. Even though Vanessa's body was adequately prepared for him, he didn't want to hurt her unnecessarily. His eyes roved over her and realized he hadn't paid her breasts the attention they deserved, so he quickly moved back up her body to suck on her nipples.

Suddenly anxious to feel her, he grasped his throbbing cock and pushed the head inside her, just past the vaginal lips. Taking a deep breath, he rocked his hips back and forth; each push sending his cock further inside.

"Jake...oh God," Vanessa groaned loudly.

He slid in easily, stopping when he was all the way in. She was so snug; her muscles clenched at his cock like a vice. He groaned at the sensation that was bordering on pain but at the same time, heavenly. He kissed her neck, enjoying the feel of her around him before pulling back on his forearms and looking down at Vanessa, who was biting her lip. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

Slowly she shook her head. "No, it doesn't hurt, not that much, anyway. But it feels strange...like when you had your fingers inside me, only fuller."

Jake chuckled. "That's because my cock is so much thicker than my fingers."

"Is it...are we done, then?" she whispered.

"No, Vanessa. We haven't even begun," he said. "I don't want to move because frankly you feel incredible like this and I don't want it to end." He kissed her softly and slowly, savoring the feel of her fingers as they ran over his hair and settled at the nape. His primal urge to own her body compelled him to move. He rested his forehead to Vanessa's, watching her eyes slowly closing as he drew his hips back before pushing back in.

Jake kept at a steady pace, keeping a tight control of his burgeoning desire to blow his load inside her pussy. He hadn't had sex for more than a year and he felt like a virgin himself. Vanessa's uninhibited moans made it even harder for him to hang on. He was about to...

A ringing sound came from somewhere in the room. Even though the noise was muffled, it was sharp enough to penetrate the heavy, lust-filled atmosphere in the room, making the two lovers stop in their quest for pleasure.

Vanessa gasped. "That's my phone, Jake. I have to take it."

"Ignore it," Jake demanded and moved his hips again. She moaned but pushed at his shoulders insistently.

"Please, Jake, it might be my dad," she whimpered. Jake groaned in frustration, but he knew he wouldn't be able to get her back if he didn't let her answer. With a huff, he pulled back reluctantly and grabbed Vanessa's bag from the floor. She extracted the phone and answered it before the call dropped.

"Hey, Jenna," she said.

Jake rolled his eyes; that nanny again. He had a sudden urge to rip the phone away from Vanessa to give that nanny a piece of his mind. Who was she to command Vanessa, who was of legal age to preserve her virginity and wait for marriage?

"I am, Jenna. I...I had to stop at the side of the road to answer your call," Vanessa lied. Jake could hear Jenna's muffled voice over the quiet of the room and could tell that she was berating Vanessa again. "I'm not, I promise!" Vanessa wailed and let out a sob as tears rolled down her temples.

Jake decided he couldn't let Vanessa go through this alone. Gently but firmly he took the phone away from her and held it to his ear.

"Hello, Nanny Jenna, this is Dr. Jake Anderson," he said.

"Jake, what are you doing?" Vanessa asked with a frantic whisper.

His voice seemed to shock Jenna into silence. "Dr. Jake Anderson?" she said faintly. "W-What—Why are you on the phone? Where is Vanessa? What have you done to her?" The questions were fired at Jake sharply and rapidly; apparently she had already recovered from her shock.

"Calm down, Mrs. Jenna," he answered smoothly. "Ms. Waters is as safe as she can be with me." Vanessa tried to snatch her phone back and he grabbed her hands and gave her a warning glare to be still. "I can't stand the distress you were inflicting on her," he spoke into the phone, "so I want to remind you that you are just a nanny and now that your charge is of legal age, you will respect her wish to make her own decisions."

"Why you sly, perverted man. How dare you to take advantage of a respectable and innocent young woman—"

"Who is also fully informed of my intentions and consents to them," he interrupted her. "And legally so too, may I remind you again."

"Jake, please..." Vanessa whispered.

Jenna gasped loudly. "Do you mean to tell me you raped her?"

Jake bristled at the accusation. "I would choose my words carefully, Mrs. Jenna; you wouldn't want me to sue you for defamation now, would you?" he said, his voice a deathly calm.

"You will let Vanessa back on the phone right now before I am forced to inform Mr. Waters of your crime," Jenna shrieked, clearly unfazed by his threat. "He is going to ruin you and you are going to close your practice...whatever the hell you are doing in that clinic of yours."

"Please, by all means, inform Mr. Waters of it. See how he would take it when he found out that his employee who is supposed to be taking care of his daughter failed at her duties," he said. Jake sounded braver than he felt, but he knew there would be no turning back now that Jenna had found out about him and Vanessa. "You're forgetting Mr. Waters is a family friend of mine, Mrs. Jenna," he added. To his surprise, Jenna faltered.

"You wouldn't dare!' she said in a harsh whisper.

"Then you'd better stay out of Vanessa's business from now on," he said. "Now that she's an adult, your job as a nanny is redundant. You don't want Mr. Waters to have the same thinking too, now do you?"

"You are a despicable man," she said angrily.

"Have a nice day, Mrs. Jenna," he said and pressed the disconnect button. He dropped the phone onto the floor.

"You shouldn't have talked to Jenna. Why did you threaten her like that?" Vanessa asked in disapproval.

"She was bullying you, Vanessa. I can't just sit here and watch you cry. And I won't have you lying about us; we're not doing anything wrong," Jake said. He raised a finger to her lips. "No more talking," he said and pushed her back on the bed again, intent clear in his eyes. His cock, which had gone flaccid during his phone conversation with Jenna, became fully erected again.

"No, Jake, I can't," Vanessa said. "I have to go home. Jenna will be worried about me."

Jake kissed her. "Don't go," he murmured. "We haven't had fun yet."

"Oh, Jake," she sighed when he cupped her mound. The remnants of her own cum and the lubricant Jake had used earlier made it easy for his finger to slip right in.

"You like what I'm doing to you, don't you, sweet girl?" Jake asked. "Because I like what you did to me too and I want to feel it again." Without waiting for her response, he pushed his cock into her dripping pussy. He felt his patience run out as ten days' worth of repressed sexual desire pushed out to the surface and he started fucking Vanessa like a possessed man.

She pushed at him. "Jake, please slow down."

He didn't heed her pleadings but instead grabbed her hands and pinned them to the side of her head. His thrusts were fast and brutal; their hips made a slapping noise each time they connected.

Vanessa started to cry. "You're hurting me!" she sobbed. "Jake!"

The sound of his name on a cry snapped him out of his trance. Quickly he released her hands to wipe at her tears. "Oh, fuck, Vanessa. I'm so sorry," he whispered vehemently. "I promise I'll go slower."

"No, Jake, I want you to stop," she cried. "I don't want to do this anymore."

"Don't ask me to stop," he said. "I've waited for too long to stop." He ducked his head to suck on her nipple whilst one hand slid between their bodies to massage her clitoris. He whispered sweet nothings into her ear, all the while fighting his own instinct to move, to take her. He didn't want to hurt her, and after this was over he definitely didn't want her to look at him with hate, or worse, fear.

His seduction worked and gradually Vanessa's protests diminished. Jake felt a surge of moisture bathe his cock that was still engaged inside her and knew she was responding. He kissed her and took a stroke. "Is this okay?" he asked softly.

"Please, Jake," Vanessa whispered. Confusion was written all over her face. He knew she must be struggling internally; her mind was telling her to stop, but her body yearned for the pleasure of copulation.

"It's okay, Vanessa, just let it happen," he told her. "I'll take care of you."

Vanessa whimpered when he took another stroke and she closed her eyes and let out a moan. He took it as consent and pushed on. He kept his eyes on Vanessa's face, watching as the small frown eased. Miraculously she was ready to orgasm as Jake felt a tightening in her vaginal muscles. He prayed he could get her through it before he ejaculated.

Vanessa let out a long, drawn-out moan; her body grew rigid in the onslaught of a climax. Jake let go of his control and thrust hard and fast again into her welcoming body, seeking to achieve his own pleasure. A tingle started at the base of his spine and he felt it travel all the way down to his feet. His penis began to contract and with a groan, he let go, feeling his seed release deep inside her.

"Oh God," he moaned as his body jerked from the last of the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. He collapsed on top of Vanessa, vision blurred and head spinning.

"Jake, you're crushing me," Vanessa gasped. He pulled back to rest on his forearms so that she could breath.

"I'm sorry, I felt dizzy for a moment," he grunted.

She pressed a hand gently against his cheek. "Are you okay?" she asked, concern etched over her beautiful face.

He leaned into her hand before pressing a kiss on her palm. "I'm more than okay, Vanessa. How about you? Are you okay?"

She nodded. "But I think you need to let me up now."

"Hmm...I think I prefer you beneath me like this," he said teasingly and thrust his hips forward.

Vanessa gasped and slapped his shoulder. "Jake!"

He grinned before pulling out gently, eliciting another gasp from her. He had a half mind to plunge back inside her warmth, to hell with everything. But he had been rough to her; he didn't think she would appreciate it if he did that again.

"Don't move a muscle. I'll be right back," he told her. Then he walked, still completely naked, out of the room to the office that was also the examination room. He took a sanitized hand towel from the cupboard and ran it under warm water. He looked down at his cock, glistening from cum and streaked red from Vanessa's blood. He hoped she wouldn't resent the fact that a man twice her age had taken her virginity.

But what's done was done, he thought. He washed the towel clean and wrung out the excess water. He went back to the smaller room to see Vanessa had sat up and was staring at the patch of bedsheet stained with blood and cum.

"I'm sorry," she said, indicating the mess.

"Hey, none of that," he admonished her gently. "I don't want you to be sorry for anything that had happened today, because I'm not. Everything, including this, I'm glad it all happened."

Vanessa nodded, though she didn't look entirely convinced. She saw the hand towel and reached for it. "Let me clean that up," she said.

He pulled the cloth away with a smile. "No, this is for you, sweet girl. Lie back now."

Vanessa blushed and squirmed beneath his hand, feeling shy by the intimate act of Jake cleaning her nether lips and thighs.

"You'd better hold still for a second or I'm going to fuck you again," Jake threatened, and he was not entirely joking. "Touching you is arousing as hell and I'm trying hard to be a good boy because I know you are sore. You're not helping me by squirming around and making all those sexy whimpers." Vanessa bit her lip and looked down, as if contrite, but not before Jake saw the flash of need in her eyes.

Thinking that maybe he had read her wrongly, he ran a hand up her thigh, reveling in the silkiness of the skin there. When he gotten to her knees, she parted them automatically, allowing him to slid his hand in between.

"Jake," she whispered. He ran his finger along the slit of her pussy, grinning when he found that she was wet again.

"You need it again?" he murmured, his fingers pushed past her glistening folds easily.

Vanessa blushed but nodded. "Is this normal, to want it again so soon?" she asked worriedly.

"Of course it's normal, sweet girl. Why would you think otherwise?" he asked.

"Because...the movie that I'd watched with my cousins, the characters had sex and the next thing it was already morning," she said.

"It's normal, Vanessa," he assured again. "It depends on a person's stamina and their level of sexuality, and of course, their state of mind. You're young, so no problem with your stamina there. You just had your first sexual experience and I think it's safe to say that you enjoy sex. And you want to have it again because you've enjoyed it the first time with me."

"Except for that moment after you talked to Jenna," Vanessa said quietly. "It had been painful then and I was so scared."

Jake gazed at her tenderly. "I know. That was extremely callous of me to treat you like that. I am so sorry that I've hurt and scared you. God, I've been acting like an asshole around you all day." His finger brushed against that sensitive spot inside her, making her moan. "Let me make it up to you." He pulled out his finger and Vanessa whined. "All in good time, sweet girl," he hushed.

Lying on his side next to Vanessa, he kissed her. His lips moved over hers gently and she responded by opening her mouth, welcoming his tongue. He pulled away to lick at the side of her neck.

"Jake?" Vanessa whispered. He didn't want to stop kissing her so he hummed, indicating wordlessly that he heard her. "I...I want to kiss you." Jake obliged and covered her lips once more. "No," she mumbled and pulled away so that she could talk. "I want to kiss you...here," she said and her hand reached down to touch his cock. It had laid flaccid against his thigh in refractory but slowly firmed and elongated beneath her soft touch.

"You want to kiss my dick?" he asked, unable to believe his ears. "Y-You want to do that?"

"I want to try, at least," she said. "You'll teach me how, right?"

Jake closed his eyes and groaned. "That is...I am the luckiest son-of-a-bitch right now." He pressed a kiss to her lips. "If it's too much, tell me and we'll stop."

"Okay."

He stood beside the mattress and Vanessa moved to sit up so that she was eye level with his groin. She grasped his cock with her hand and looked up at Jake expectantly.

Suddenly he felt awkward. Teaching Vanessa how to jerk him off had been easy; he had simply taken her hand and shown her, keeping his verbal instructions to a minimum. He couldn't show her how to fellate him using the same method now, could he? All his previous sexual experiences were with women who knew what they were doing, even the one who he'd lost his virginity to. He had never had to state explicitly how he liked things to be done, well, at least not this level of detail.

"Jake?" Vanessa prompted; her eyes wide and questioning.

He caressed her cheek and let out a small laugh. "Oh, Vanessa, I think I'm feeling a bit nervous."

She frowned. "What do you mean? Haven't you ever had a woman kiss your dick before?" His cock jumped slightly from the casual way she threw out the word 'dick' and she glanced down at it, shocked. "It-it moved!"

Jake shook his head and chuckled. "Yes, it can move."

She smiled up at him. "Do you feel better now?"

"Oh, sweet girl," he murmured when he realized she had just tried to take his mind off the prospect of him having to teach her how to suck cock for the first time. He bent to kiss her. "You can kiss it first. Then I want you to open your mouth and suck me," he told her. He straightened and his erection jutted out straight directly in front of her. She leaned forward to kiss the tip. He nodded at her encouragingly when she paused and slowly parted her lips, engulfing the head with her mouth. He moaned, feeling as if he could die from the sensation. "Open up wider, baby, take as much of me as you can into your mouth."

Obediently Vanessa did as she was told and Jake cupped the sides of her head. "I want to fuck your mouth. Do you think you can take it?"

Vanessa gazed up at him with him with heavy-lidded eyes, his cock still inside her mouth and she nodded once. He rocked his hips slowly, testing her reaction. She moaned and he could feel it echoing up his spine. He thrust harder until the tip stabbed the back of her throat, making her gag. He quickly pulled out of her. "Oh, my God, are you okay?" he asked as Vanessa coughed and spluttered.