The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine," she rasped. "I can handle it." She leaned in again.

"Vanessa—" He moved to stop her.

"I'm fine, Jake," she insisted. "I want you to cum in my mouth, like I did to yours."

"Sweet girl, you're not ready for that yet," he said, gently pulling away from her. "Besides, I'd rather cum inside your pussy." Pushing her back, he lifted her legs so that he could fit his shoulders in between them before lowering his head to her pussy. He touched her with his lips and tongue, teasingly at first, before gradually intensifying the pressure. The taste of their mixed cum on his tongue was like an aphrodisiac.

"Jake, that's not fair," she whined.

"I never said anything about playing fair, Vanessa," he said. She opened her mouth to argue but it was soon lost amidst the moans made by both of them. She climaxed and Jake clambered up to align his cock to her pussy, entering her with one quick thrust of his hips. "Vanessa, look at me," he said. "I want you to look at me when you cum."

Jake felt that familiar sensation of her muscles clenching around him. Like an obedient student that she was, she kept her eyes opened, though they glazed over with tears as she whimpered his name and orgasmed. He kept on his rhythmic thrusts, not stopping until she cried out again in pleasure.

"Please cum, Jake. I can't...I can't take it anymore," she pleaded.

"Okay, sweet girl," he whispered and stopped. He pressed soothing kisses all over her face as tremors shook her body. "It's okay, I got you," he crooned as she clutched at his shoulders, whimpering incoherently. After she calmed, Jake quickly grabbed the blanket and covered them both. "You okay?" he asked after he had her back in his arms, snuggling.

She nodded. "It's not sticky like the first time, though."

He chuckled. "That's because I didn't cum."

She looked up at him. "You didn't?" When he nodded a confirmation, she asked, "Why not?"

"I'm thirty-six, Vanessa. Normally it takes a while for me to cum again after the first round," he said, suddenly hating the fact that he was so much older than her.

"Oh, I thought guys can't stop until they're done," she said with a yawn.

"We can," he said. "Take a rest; I'll wake you up later."

*

Jake woke Vanessa up an hour later. He felt energized after the nap and earned two more orgasms from her before he took his own inside her. After they cleaned up, he helped her get dressed before pulling on his own clothes. He was reluctant to let her go, yet he knew a relationship of any kind would be out of the question. She was going off to college soon to begin a new chapter of her life, while he was already an established professional in his own right. They were at completely different phases in their respective lives.

Vanessa seemed subdued, reverting back to her own quiet self as they walked to her car. He didn't know what she was thinking and he was afraid to ask. He didn't want to give her hope that there might be something between them.

But it turned out he worried for nothing. When they reached her car, she looked up at him with a smile. "Thank you. I guess I'll see you...sometime."

He grasped her elbow. "Let me take you to the pharmacy to get the birth control pills. You have to finish the course."

"I still have the prescription; I'll get them myself, don't worry," she said.

"Vanessa—" Why was he doing this? He didn't know why he kept trying to stop her from leaving. He should be glad that Vanessa was taking all of this calmly.

"It's getting late, Dr. Anderson," she interjected. "I have to go."

His lips curled wryly. "So it's 'Dr. Anderson' now?"

"You're always 'Dr. Anderson'," she said quietly. "You and I both know it's impossible for us to be more than that."

He chuckled and shook his head. "And I thought you would ask me to marry you and I would be forced to fight you off," he said, only half-jokingly.

Vanessa laughed. "I wouldn't give up New York for you."

Jake clutched his chest, as if hurt. "Ouch, there goes my ego." They laughed quietly for a moment before quieting. He reached up to touch her cheek briefly. "You'll be okay?" he asked. She was going home to her father and nanny, both of whom should be waiting to berate her again and he hated to think that she would be dealing with it alone.

"I'll be fine," she assured. "We didn't do anything wrong, right?" she repeated the words he's said to her earlier. "It's time I learn to fight my own battles." She looked up at him with a grateful smile. "Thank you for everything."

"I want to thank you as well," he said. "One more kiss, please?"

Vanessa stood on her tip-toes and sealed her lips over his. Jake wanted to ask her to keep in touch, he wanted to offer to fly to New York to see her, he wanted her to stay with him during the holidays...

In the end, he kept it all inside as he let go and watched Vanessa climbed into the car and drove off.