The Donor

Story Info
Lesbian friend asks guy to impregnate her lover.
4.1k words
4.44
48.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyLaF
TyLaF
12 Followers

Brit Rutledge loved his life in the army. He was assigned to 3rd Special Forces group in Ft. Bragg North Carolina and since his return from his 2nd deployment to Afghanistan he had spent his days in training.

He had just finished spending an hour on the firing range practicing his shooting and moving as well as transitioning from rifle to pistol. It was a hot, summer day so he was sweating heavily through the material of his rapid assault shirt. The armor he wore did not help either.

Brit and his teammate, Jarod Haynes went to the supply building to turn in the weapons and optics that they had been using on the range.

Brit approached the counter and saw Sgt. Rachel Jo Sweeny, the supply administrator.

Rachel was a good soldier and everyone in the team really liked her. Brit and the rest of the team would joke around with her. She was even invited to all the team parties and the guys always treated her like she was one of the team.

She stood up as they came up to the counter and Brit saw she was looking very nice, even in a standard digital camouflage army uniform. Brit, for an instant, wondered what she looked like naked. He had seen her in the gym and knew her body was toned and athletic.

She kept her hair really short, with the barber taking the clippers to the sides and over her ears cutting it close but keeping the front longer. Her blond hair was swept over her right eye brow. Her hair was darker on the sides. Her dazzling blue eyes caught his and he smiled at her, and then glanced quickly to take in her pouty, luscious lips.

"Did you guys have a good shoot, Sargent Rutledge?" Rachel said

"We sure did! But you might want the armorer to take a look at the action on the Beretta. It did not feel smooth." Brit replied.

Brit and Haynes turned to walk out when Rachel said, "Sargent Rutledge, can I have a word with you?"

Brit turned to look at her. She was trying to put on a happy face but it was not covering something bothering her.

"Jarod, I will catch you later."

"Sure thing dude. See ya later Rachel." He said. He turned and walked out.

Brit walked back over to the counter.

"What's up Rache?" he asked softly.

She had been working with the team for about a year now in supply. She was one of those women who guys treated like their sister...almost like another dude. He would have called their relationship friends.

"Brit...I have a problem and I could use some help." She stared down at the counter top.

"What's going on?" Brit was getting concerned.

When she looked up her eyes were filling up with tears.

"Rachel, what the fuck is going on."

"I really need to talk to you but not here...will you meet me later...at Mac's Place?"

Mac's Place was pub just off post that most of the SF team guys went to.

"Sure...how about 1900?"

"That's fine...thanks Brit." She turned and walked out into the warehouse and out of sight.

"That's fuckin weird." Brit thought to himself.

As Brit was getting ready to meet Rachel at the pub, he could not stop wondering what had her so concerned.

The first thought was that she had a boyfriend that might be abusive. Britt ruled that out. Though there was no evidence, the conventional wisdom was that Rachel was gay. Brit certainly did not care if she was, it would not change their friendship in the least.

He had showered and changed into some 5.11 tactical pants and a t-shirt and made his way to the pub.

He continued to run ideas through his head on what was going on. Nothing made any sense to him.

He would have to meet with Rachel to find out.

He entered the pub and smelled the chicken wings and heard the sound of someone breaking at one of the pool tables.

"Hey Brit! What's going on?" it was one of his team mates.

"What's going on dude? I am just here to meet with Rachel...you know, shoot the shit." Brit said over the sound Led Zeppelin playing on the in house stereo system.

The guy laughed and said, "You know she is a lesbian, right?"

"Whatever, we are just hanging out."

Brit scanned the dimly lit pub and found Rachel. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She now wore several hoop ear rings in her ears. She had also added some really red lipstick to her lips. She was actually a really beautiful woman, he thought. Then he saw she was with another woman.

The other woman was about the same age as Rachel. But she was different. She was dressed elegantly, in a black dress. She had long, black hair and gold ear rings. As he approached he saw she was Hispanic and very tanned. She wore a dazzling shade of red lipstick herself which made her lips glisten in the light.

Brit smiled at Rachel when they made eye contact and he sat in the booth across the table from the women.

The server came and took his order, a Guinness, at room temperature, and 8 hot wings.

Rachel made some small talk, about NASCAR racing and then they talked about an upcoming deployment.

The order came and Brit ate while the conversation turned to politics. It was Rachel who brought up good looking women and the conversation turned to more sexual things. The other woman sat quietly through the talk, laughing now and then when appropriate.

When he had finished and the server had removed his plate and brought another Guinness, Rachel then turned to Brit and said, "You might not know this, but I am gay. This is Stacie, Stacie Padilla. She is my partner, Stacie, this is Brit Rutledge, one of the most hard core, and smart war fighters this country has ever produced."

Brit smiled and when Stacie offered her hand, he took it, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Stacie held his hand for longer than what he thought was normal.

Stacie then asked, "Brit, do you have a college degree?"

Brit thought that was an odd question for the moment.

"I do. I graduated from Florida State University." Brit answered all while feeling Stacie's soft, warm hand in his.

"I like this one. He will do." Stacie said softly, looking at Rachel.

"Ok, enough fucking around. What the fuck is this about?" Brit was starting to get a little pissed. Everyone at the table knew something except him.

Rachel leaned over and kissed Stacie. Brit saw their tongues touching softly.

Rachel then looked at him.

"Brit, I have been accepted into the Combat Training Team selection process." The Combat Training Teams were teams that went out into the field, in theater, to train the local military. The Department of Defense had decided to include female soldiers in the teams to show the locals that women were capable of doing any job. The female soldiers had to go through a selection process, very similar to the one soldiers going into Special Forces had to go through. The female soldiers had to shoot the same scores and qualify the same weapon systems as male SF soldiers. Once qualified, they deployed alongside the male SF soldiers in the field.

Brit thought Rachel would be perfect for the CTT, but what did this have to do with why he was here.

Rachel continued, "Stacie and I want to have a family before I start this. I love her more than anything in this world and she wants a baby. I can do a lot of things but biology prevents me from giving her what she most desires, a baby."

Rachel paused to let that sink in.

"Brit, we want you to father our child. If the timing is right, I should be out of training and preparing to deploy about the time the child is born."

-

"Holy shit...Rachel, I don't know. I mean..." He looked at them both with a look of bewilderment on his face.

"Brit, we are not asking you to do this so you have to pay child support or anything. If you want to be a part of the child's life, we will make all the arrangements. If you do not want to that's cool also. But Stacie and I want a baby. We want a family. And if I am accepted into the CTT, I want Stacie to have something...a baby...to love and care for while I am gone. We want you to father that child."

They looked at him. He saw it in their eyes. They were in love and this was no trick.

"Why me?" he asked softly.

"Because you are the best guy I ever met. You are friendly and kind. You are the toughest son of a bitch I know and you are smart." Rachel paused and looked at Stacie.

Then she said, "And, you are not hard on the eyes." She smiled real big and Stacie laughed, nodding her head.

Brit smiled also.

"Ok, how will this work?"

Rachel again looked at Stacie, who nodded at her.

"Well, Stacie is ovulating now. We want to go back to our place...and...and you impregnate her." Rachel said matter of factly.

"I will be present but probably won't take part, at least with you. I will be naked but I am there for Stacie."

"Wow..." he said softly as he took note of the "probably won't..."

Rachel was a friend, but was she this close of a friend.

It was not like she was asking a lot. Just to fuck her partner and make her pregnant. But he could see this really meant something to her...hell, to both of them. They want to be parents. They were clearly in a loving relationship. They were just lacking the biological necessities to increase their family.

Brit decided. He would help them.

But he also was digging the idea of the threesome.

"Ok, when do you want to do this?"

Rachel grinned, "She is ovulating now. Tonight will be the best chance for her to get pregnant. Will that be alright with you? If we just leave here and go to our house and get this done?"

Brit had a long list of things that he had accomplished in his life. He had just as many things on his "bucket list". Being the sperm donor for a lesbian couple had not been on that list but it was now.

He would soon be marking it off the list.

"Rachel, Stacie, I would be honored. Let's go." Brit said.

They drove the distance to Rachel and Stacie's modest home.

Rachel opened the door and indicated that Brit should go in.

He went in and saw the interior.

A single lamp burned, casting light on a black leather sofa. A large screen flat TV hung from the wall in front of the couch.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Rachel asked as she went towards the kitchen.

Stacie, sitting on the couch, indicated she wanted Brit to sit next to her.

"Yeah, Rache...make it something stiff." Brit said as he sat next to Stacie.

Rachel laughed. "How about a whiskey sour?"

Stacie had removed her black pumps from her feet then swung her legs around positioning her feet on his lap.

"That sounds good. Better make it a double shot." Brit said never taking his eyes from Stacie.

When he did, he looked at the tanned feet in his lap.

Her short, tapered toes were painted an exquisite pink, which contrasted deliciously with the soft, warm, tanned feet.

It was at this moment that Brit gave in to the feelings he was having.

He began massaging Stacie's right foot.

Rachel came out and placed his drink on the end table next to the couch, closest to him then sat in the recliner. She pulled off her sneakers and then her socks. She then crossed her left foot under her.

Brit looked at Rachel, trying to gauge if she was still alright with what was happening.

Rachel took a swallow of her drink, smiled, and said "Believe it or not, her feet are not the most stimulating part of her." Her voice now sounding breathy, her eyes now focused entirely on Brit and Stacie.

Brit nodded and then, not taking his eyes off of Rachel, brought Stacie's foot to his mouth. He kissed the instep, and then ran his tongue up the sole. When he slipped his tongue between the toes, Stacie moaned softly and Rachel let out a soft whimper as well.

Rachel then stood up and unbuttoned her jeans. They slid over her well defined ass and she sat back down, her legs spread open.

As Brit sucked on Stacie's toes, Rachel began rubbing her crotch through her panties.

Brit then began kissing Stacie's ankle. He kissed his way along the calf, then to the inner thigh. Stacie was now grinding her hips and spreading her legs open.

Brit moved to in between the long tanned legs. He kissed her crotch through the panties. The aroma of her aroused sex was intoxicating to him.

He reached up and pulled the black, silk thong panties over her hips, then down the legs. Just before he was going to toss them on the floor, Rachel said in a husky voice, "Rub her pussy with them then give them to me."

Brit grinned then took the panties. Using them to cover his middle finger, he gently ran the finger between the folds of the hot pussy.

He looked over at Rachel who was continuously dragging her finger up her slit and rubbing her clit.

He threw the panties over and Rachel took them and held them to her nose, inhaling deeply while continuing to masturbate.

Brit now spread the lips of Stacie's satiny quim. He leaned down and slowly entered his tongue and dragged the tongue up. Brit used long, slow licks starting at the bottom and ending at the hard nub of her clit.

He sucked on her clit; he got it coated with his saliva then blew lightly on it. Stacie whimpered and she wiggled her ass into the couch.

Glancing over to Rachel, he saw that she had her right foot planted on the arm of the recliner and her left leg draped over the other arm of the recliner. She had 2 fingers in her pussy and was working them in and out with urgency.

Using his thumbs, he spread Stacie's pussy open then drove his tongue deep into the delicate softness. He licked the inside walls and then started fucking her pussy with his tongue...in...out. He felt her respond and he took her thighs in his hands and opened them wide.

Stacie let out cry of ecstasy and her hips began humping his face as she began a wet orgasm.

"OH GOD!!" Rachel shouted. Brit looked over and saw her, her head thrown back and her back arched as she came also.

Brit sat up and reached over for his drink. He took a long swallow of the drink and found that Rachel had indeed, put more whiskey than sour in it.

Stacie looked up at him then turned to Rachel, "Let's get him in the bedroom."

-

Rachel came over and took him by the hand. She led him down a hall and into the bedroom.

Stacie came around them both and stood in front of them. She slowly removed the elegant dress and her bra. When she was totally nude she stood and stared at Brit.

He felt his cock throb as it came to full erection.

Rachel, who had removed her t-shirt and was completely nude, came up behind him and began pulling his shirt off. When she had it off of his body she tossed it to the floor and began tweaking his left nipple with her left hand while gripping his swollen cock through his pants.

Rachel kissed his neck then whispered in his ear, "Look at her body. She is so ready for this."

Brit could not stop looking at the woman. Her body was athletic and trim. She had muscle definition and there was a glow around her.

Rachel unsnapped the button then unzipped the fly. In one swift movement she yanked both his pants and boxer briefs down, freeing the throbbing cock.

Rachel now took the member in her hand and gasped.

His meaty cock was not that big. It was only 7 inches and cut, but Rachel immediately moved to in front of him and got on her knees.

She massaged his shaved balls while stroking the shaft.

She looked up at him and smiled saying, "This is only the 3rd cock I have ever seen in real life...and it is beautiful."

Stacie moved in beside her and then they both began sucking and licking the throbbing cock.

Brit just closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Rachel now, occasionally, dragged her middle finger across his asshole. When he flinched she chuckled.

"Relax, cowboy. Everyone knows guys like feeling a finger on their asshole...maybe in it?"

She removed her middle finger and offered it to Stacie who took it in her mouth and sucked on it.

When Rachel had removed the finger from the other girls mouth she said, "Open your legs."

Brit, who was now completely lost in the moment opened his legs wider. Rachel then eased the slick finger into his asshole.

Brit groaned and threw his head back as the women continued to suck, lick and kiss his now pulsating cock.

The feelings he was experiencing were indescribable. He felt his dick had never been as hard as it was at that moment.

Rachel finally came off of the erection and said, "Stacie, get in the bed."

Stacie climbed onto the bed and spread her legs.

Rachel took Brit by his massive erection and said, "I want you to fuck me first. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Rachel then climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She began to tongue fuck Stacie while looking back at Brit.

He knew exactly what to do.

Rachel spread her legs open, offering him a full view of her.

Brit eased in behind Rachel and positioned the head of his dick against the hot, damp lips of her quim.

He eased the head in, and Rachel gave a soft whimper. When he drove the full length deep into her she groaned audibly.

Stacie was also moaning as Rachel thoroughly sucked and licked her soft pussy.

Brit noticed that Rachel kept her pubic hair trimmed close and the inside of her pussy was white hot. It seemed to be clinching at his dick each time he pulled out.

Soon he found a steady pace and was now fucking her hard. His dick was pistoning in and out of her and she groaned out loud, in between tongue fucking Stacie.

Rachel now moved her right foot and planted it on the bed while her left leg was still on the knee.

Brit saw the movement and looked down.

He saw his veiny dick, now glistening with her juice moving in and out of the slick, blazing hot slit. He also saw Rachel's asshole. It appeared to be quivering.

Brit reached under them with his right hand and held it to his drenched cock. He coated his finger with her natural lubricant.

He then brought the finger up and said, "I know dyke lesbians love having their assholes tickled...maybe fingered too..."

Rachel looked up at the grinning Brit.

Brit lightly ran his fingertip around the edges of Rachel's hot little anus.

Her licking was now interrupted by the passionate gasps she let out.

Rachel's oral skills were taking their toll on Stacie who began grinding her hips into Rachel's face.

Rachel now moved her tongue to Stacie's asshole and the woman screamed out, "Oh GOD, YES!"

Brit inserted his finger into Rachel's asshole and he felt the muscle tighten around his finger.

"Brit you are going to make me cum!" Rachel called out. Her orgasm gushed out and caused her right thigh to tremble involuntarily.

The sight of the women in orgasmic pleasure, the sound of their passionate cries caused his orgasm to build. He felt the sperm begin to boil up the shaft of his engorged cock.

Rachel felt his cock swell inside of her and she turned her head to look at him, "Don't you fuckin cum inside of me! You save it for her."

Brit pulled out of Rachel. His raging hard on bounced up and down with his heartbeat.

Rachel now curled up beside Stacie. They kissed softly and Rachel moved the long black hair behind her ear. They kissed again. Brit saw it as one of the most passionate, loving kisses he had ever seen.

Rachel then said to Stacie, "Are you ready, my love?"

Stacie smiled at her and in a very low whisper said, "Yes, I am ready."

Rachel kissed her again then moved down to where Brit was now poised to enter the fertile womb.

Rachel took his cock in her right hand. She sucked it and made it wet. Then she licked the fingers of her left hand transferred the wet to Stacie's still moist slit. She moved the head of his cock to between the lips and rubbed it up and down and the tip slid in.

Rachel then whispered to Brit, "Give us a baby." Leaned her head up and kissed Brit's lips as softly and as gently as she had kissed Stacie.

She moved back alongside Stacie and slowly stroked her lovers face with one hand while holding her hand, fingers interlaced, with the other.

TyLaF
TyLaF
12 Followers
12