The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyLaF
TyLaF
12 Followers

Brit began fucking her slowly. The feeling was incredible. Stacie had a very tight pussy and it seemed to suck his cock into it.

Stacie was now panting and trying to move her hips to get the cock deep inside of her.

Brit then thought of what he was doing. This pussy was fertile and he was creating another human. The thought caused his brain to focus on one thing. 10,000 years of human evolution took over and now all he wanted to do was spread his seed, to impregnate this female, to breed.

Brit was sweating profusely as he thrust his surging erection into the fertile pussy.

Rachel continued to hold Stacie's head and hand, gently stroking her cheek.

Stacie then shuddered and groaned in a low voice. She threw her head back and clenched her eyes shut.

Rachel whispered to her, "That's it lover...relax and let the orgasm happen. He is going to cum inside you soon." She kissed her lips then looked at Brit. "She is cumming."

Brit then felt his own orgasm boil up. Like a wave mounting, it swelled and built up.

The force of his fucking increased. He felt his sperm filled balls slapping against Stacie's ass.

Brit clenched his teeth and took her thighs in both hands and spread her legs open wide.

Rachel then began lightly rubbing Stacie's stomach under her navel.

"That's it Brit. She is so fertile...cum deep in her. Give her every drop of your seed. Make her pregnant, Brit. Release your cum."

Brit was punishing the pussy, slamming into her hard.

Stacie cried out and her toes curled in orgasm.

"We want your baby, Brit..." Rachel said, now stroking above Stacie's pussy with both hands.

Brit felt his cock swell as the searing orgasm rolled up.

Brit roared like an animal as his cum spurted out of his dick. He planted his right foot and took Stacie by the ankles. Copious amounts of sperm shot from his cock in intense spasms and the sound of wet, meaty slapping echoed through the bedroom.

Stacie cried out. Rachel moaned, "Oh God, yes! That's it, make her pregnant."

Brit lost count of spurts of cum after 6. It felt like he would never stop shooting his cum into Stacie.

But soon, he did. His fucking slowed to a soft rocking motion and then stopped altogether.

Brit leaned over Stacie and kissed her lips lightly. He then looked at Rachel. There were tears coming from her eyes.

"Thank you, Brit." She whispered softly. She then kissed his lips.

Brit used his thumb and wiped the tear away.

"You are welcome...mom." Brit said smiling at her. Rachel and Stacie laughed.

Brit withdrew his cock from Stacie and laid beside her on her left side with Rachel on her right.

Together, they lay quietly in the bed.

He realized that he was going to be a part of this family. It felt good to him.

He drifted off to sleep with a pleasant smile on his face.

TyLaF
TyLaF
12 Followers
12